New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)

Go down 
+3
Alec
Magus1108
TokoToTheEnd
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 4:04 pm

Luna started to feel a drive for something…She was feeling weak and desperate. Luna needed blood. Her instincts began to take over her body but she tried to hold while she was still in her human form. Quickly, she set off towards her room which was located on the east side of the castle, the tallest tower on that side. After entering the room, she looked around but couldn’t find her pet. This drove her to an even bigger desperation and as a consequence she fully turned. Unable to actually gain total control of her body and conscience, the blood-thirsty vampire would attack the first thing or person in sight.

Over the window and down to some barracks, the place where she landed. Luckily for the demons and servants around, the first person in Luna’s sight was a slave, a human woman. Luna jumped onto her and licked her neck, before piercing her white and dirty skin with the dry fangs, the ones that soon after, were dipped into blood that ran through her carotid artery. After several minutes of sucking, the servant died and Luna returned to her usual self, now completely over the control of her body.

“Crap…I killed another one.” She regretted doing this, for her father had previously reprimanded her not to attack servants.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 5:17 pm

"Having fun dear sister," Toan asked, looking at Luna wearily. "You know if you keep doing that we are going to run out of servants."
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:45 pm

Luna turned rapidly as she heard her brother’s voice. With her right hand, she cleaned up the blood around her mouth before talking.

“Just don’t say anything to father.” She replied.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 11:47 am

"I won't. I am no snitch," Toan said. And it was true. Toan didn't feel like snitching was a productive thing to waste time and energy on. The man felt that he could do much worst things instead. Also a truth potion would be better. The person themselves would confess.

"Have you seen Nia around? Or better yet her brother Legis or one of those knights?"
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:04 pm

Miridia

Phasing into the servant's barracks, she caught the bit of the conversation that mattered, "Killed another servant? That's too bad, father will be greatly displeased...can I have the body?" she asked, pointing towards the drained young victim.

--------------------------------------
Miridia
Miridia's lab-of-sorts

"So...how did she get a hold of my alloy? It's not like it was just laying around for her to restrain herself with...although the sentiment is rather sweet," said the doppelganger, now dressed in a vibrant golden yellow ensemble.

"Like hell, if she wanted to be sweet she should have used honey, besides, you know how long it took to develop that alloy!" yelled her frazzled and irate other doppelganger, dressed in crushed green velvet.

"Two hours," answered the yellow garbed creature as she examined a sample of slime she had found in the tunnel leading to the room in which she had kept Selphie.

---------------------------
Selphie
The Courtyard

It had been a few days after the incident, and with Toan's help, as reluctant as he was; Miridia wasn't much help either...even as rumor has it she was looking for her, when the insane creature that was her bride finally found her, she didn't really seem worried as she did angry--of course, that was speculation, Miridia was notoriously difficult to read.

Spotting a cat out of the corner of her eye, she looked to see a small, furry gray feline sitting under a bush...watching her. Selphie perked up, smiling as she called to the animal, trying to coax it to her.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 9:08 pm

Firdar stroked his chin in thought as he sat at the ledge of his balcony. He was trying to think of what would happen now. Miridia was always a wild card, but he had a feeling she'd keep looking for her runaway betrothed. Silenly, he wished whoever it was luck. On the other hand, things were going well with Enma. She wasn't scared of him yet. For that, he was glad.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 12:39 am

Miero

Miero arrived at the door he that he believed to be Enma's current quarters, and he lightly knocked on the door.

"You there, sis?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 12:43 pm

Enma was going to go talk to Firdar who was out on the balcony, but there was a knock at the door. She smiled as she skipped over to it and opened the door. Once she saw who it was, Enma hugged him.

"Brother!"
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 4:12 pm

“Not really. I was a little busy taking care of my needs… as you can see.” Luna replied to his older brother.

Turning her head to the sudden image of Miridia who appeared at their current location, Luna’s expression was that of a displeased person. “Do whatever you want…” the vampire replied.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:10 am

Miridia

With a stern look upon her face, she took a bow, "Naturally, I'll have this servant up and running shortly," grabbing the dead girl by the leg, she phased away with the corpse. Appearing by a blood covered slab in their hidden lab-of-sorts, the Miridia doppelganger dressed in crushed green velvet walked over, "Oooh, what do you have here?" she asked, looking over the corpse.

"A new project...grab the tools we must begin," cried Miridia, dramatically trusting her fist into the air; the vibrant yellow dressed doppelganger waved of her two counterparts, "Busy right now, maybe later..." returning to her examinations as she grabbed various instruments, continuing her analysis of the slime residue.

"Right, well no time like tomorrow!" shouted the green-clad girl as she jumped up and down, before she was halted, "No, we have to begin work now." said a violet-clad Miridia as she grabbed a paring knife.
---------------------------------------------
Selphie
Courtyard

The young girl was becoming unnerved; she hadn't harbored an illusions that the animals around here wouldn't be...strange, but the cat was chilling...

Its tail didn't twitch, it didn't move...as far as she could tell, it didn't even blink. She initially thought that the cat might be Firdar's projection...but even his projection had more affection and was more active, instead of just...watching...she had to get away, fast.

"I'm sorry Mr. Kitty, but I really must be going," she said, getting up to leave when she noticed three crows sitting in a leafless black tree, also watching her. A cold sweat came about her as she shivered, and did the first thing that came to mind...

She ran.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 1:08 am

Miero

Miero blushed lightly when Enma hugged him, but nonetheless he hugged her back.

"It's...it's real good to see you again, Sister. Has your...fiance treated you well?" Miero asked, somewhat hating that certain word as he said it.

((Hm. Alec may be AWOL again. If so, we have to prepare. Nia has to be temporarily played by someone else, I think. Volunteers?))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:39 am

Enma nodded at Miero.

"He has been very kind to me," Enma reported. She looked at the balconcy and then back to her twin. "I don't think I will mind being married to him although some of his siblings scare me."

Enma smiled though. "What about your's?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:22 pm

Miero

Miero frowned, slightly, upon hearing this, but nodded. He grimaced at the thought of his fiance.

"....She's a vampire." he replied, as if that was simple enough explanation.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 12:40 pm

"Half-Vampire, actually. She does not have any of the usual weaknesses of a Pure-Blooded one save that she thirsts for blood," Firdar stated as he stepped back into his room. He had listened to Enma and Miero's conversation, but he didn't want to intrude. He felt Miero should be warned, however. He deserved a fair chance and Enma would be upset if something happened to him.

"She does not mean to go into her frenzies. I suggest carrying vials of blood with you just incase and making sure she drinks a glass at meals," he stated before pausing. Terrans would be uncomfortable with blood-drinking, right? He added, "Pretend it's red wine."
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:30 pm

“Now Toan, dear brother, why are you out of your lab? Finally got bored of playing with dirt and shiny liquids?” Luna commented, obviously trying to make fun of him.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:22 pm

Toan set a lazy glare at his sister and shrugged.

"No. Some of that keeps me safe from you ever biting me. My blood is far too tainted for any vampire, half or full." Toan shrugged again. "I was looking for Legis."
----------
Enma gave her brother a sympathetic look and hugged him again.

"I hope you will be safe Miero. I couldn't bear it if something happened to you."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:58 am

((So....should someone take over as Nia, or should she be replaced...?))

Miero

"Um, yeah. Same here." Miero said, blushing a bit as he hugged Enma again. He looked over at Firdar, giving the slightly older boy a glare of sorts. Which basically translated as, "Hurt my sister, and I'll hurt you."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:38 pm

Firdar nodded at the boy's glare, quickly interpreting his meaning, "Lest assured, your sister will be safe with me."
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:41 pm

“Legis? Who would that be?” the vampire asked puzzled. She had only met formally one of the Terrans, her betrothed, other than that she really didn’t knew anyone else.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:25 am

(If no one else wants her I could take her)

"That would be Kirei's betrothed," Toan said. "I believe he is also the blind Terran which is sad, but also very good." Toan sighed. "Though I guess I should be looking for my own betrothed."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:02 am

Miridia

"As you very well should, dear brother," said Mirida as she phased in behind Toan, "it wouldn't do you very well if you lost her...of course, she may very well turn up where you least expect her. In the meantime, I have something I'd like you to look at, if you would," she said, holding up a vile of the viscous slime.

---------------------------------------
Selphie

As she ran, she noticed more and more that there were various creatures throughout the grounds...watching...perhaps they were all the same, enchanted to do something. Either way...

Stopping suddenly, she placed her hands on some cast-iron bars that covered one of the lower windows, transforming it into a sword, "Leave me alone!" she yelled out, hoping that someone was close by...

(I don't quite know that layout of the castle; can Selphie be close to someone?)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:43 pm

Miero

"Good. She had better be."

((Hm. She could be close to Sereda. She'd be better, at least, then Miridia. And I have no objections of you taking over Nia, Mariah.))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 12:02 pm

Toan looked at the vial his sister was holding. He smiled slightly at what was inside and then his normal bland expression reappeared.

"What is it?" Toan most likely knew, but he felt like asking anyways.
-----------
Hanyer heard a yell that sounded like Selphie and he ran to where it was coming from. His sword drawn he ran over to her.

"Princess what is wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 12:55 pm

Miridia

Tilting her head, she stared at Toan blankly, "Why, my dear brother, that is a vial; sometimes used to choke people, put out candles, or fix that annoying uneven table leg...As to whats in it...I would venture to guess that it's an acidic mucous excreted by Sereda's dried up old--"

At that moment, Miridia's doppelganger appeared, cutting her off, "Oh dear me, I was curious. What should we do with the servant girl?" she asked, looking between Toan and herself...her other self, "Oh, did i interrupt something?"

"Why yes, you did in fact. I was just about to use a crude and vulgar term to describe Sereda's cu--"

"That's not important! Entertaining, but not important."
------------------------
Selphie

Hearing Hayner's voice, the princess ran over to him, "Help me! I...I'm being followed!" she cried out, indicating the assortment of odd and creepy animals that were watching her. The crows from earlier had perched themselves outside the window of the hall she had run into.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:29 pm

"Of course she would. I gave my word," Firdar stated, sounding a little confused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)   The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Darkest Price (Open/Accepting/M)
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next