New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello, Alec here.

Go down 
+4
Casey Jewels
Magus1108
almostinsane99
Alec
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Alec
Admin
Alec

Hello, Alec here. Empty
PostSubject: Hello, Alec here.   Hello, Alec here. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:08 pm

But I guess you all already knew that, sort of. Uh ... so, the thing is, I have a lot of writing experience, and I do rather enjoy doing it. Well, you've seen me ... you know, when I was here writing with you? I should apologize for being unstable and unreliable though. But anyway, I'm good and stable now. I mean, I thought I was stable before, but now I realize I was very emotionally ... distraught.

But anyways, on a less plagiaristic note, I am sorry. Really, really sorry. I jumped off of a bridge early September (Eighteen feet high and above water, so yeah, that did not work out obviously.) I have received medical help, of course. I have a job, have latestarted school, and go to therapy twice a week, so I am a bit busy. But if you are all up for it, I would like to come back and hang out in some form or another.

I am very sorry if I hurt any of you personally, I am very very sorry. I can't really say anything beside that.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

Hello, Alec here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Alec here.   Hello, Alec here. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:30 pm

Welcome back, Alec. Your reference to Zuko-sama made me laugh. Smile

Dude, we understand about shit going on in real life. I myself suffer from Depression and Obsessive Compulsion Disorder (OCD). So, yeah, I think we all sympathize with your troubles. I know I do. If you need anything, you have friends here. Smile
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

Hello, Alec here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Alec here.   Hello, Alec here. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:47 pm

I think I speak for everyone, Alec, when I say that we would all be more than welcome to have you come back. I would love to see you RP as Kegan again, most of all. No offensive, AI, but I just happen to prefer Alec's version of Kegan. I sure am eager to start things up again, with you, Alec, whenever we can integrate you back into RPing. I'm sorry to hear that such terrible things happened to you, but it's great and awesome to have you back!
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

Hello, Alec here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Alec here.   Hello, Alec here. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:48 pm

Of course I forgive you.

I've really come to realize lately that everybody has their own demons that they're facing, even though everybody just goes through life as though they are fine. My parents kept me from the Internet once, without any warning to anyone online, and so I understand that things happen.

I'm just glad that you're back and that you're safe. And receiving help, that's always good too. Nobody can make it through this life alone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
Alec
Admin
Alec

Hello, Alec here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Alec here.   Hello, Alec here. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:39 am

Thank you all.
I'm reading up on all the RP's, you guys all did a great job.
I am really sorry.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

Hello, Alec here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Alec here.   Hello, Alec here. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:49 am

It is completely and totally fine, Alec. I for one eagerly await Rping with you again. Glad to hear we did a good job. I really wasn't sure if I was doing a good job with Carlisle myself.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

Hello, Alec here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Alec here.   Hello, Alec here. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:35 am

Alec I love you to death. Of course I forgive you. I am just so happy that you are ok and back. I was so damn worried about you. If something happened, I don't know how I would feel. But I'm so happy your fine and getting help.

And next time you disappear, I'm going to Idaho to find you. XP
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

Hello, Alec here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Alec here.   Hello, Alec here. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:08 pm

We're just glad you've come back, man.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

Hello, Alec here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Alec here.   Hello, Alec here. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:54 pm

Yeah.

And if where you lived wasn't clear on the other side of the state, I would have gone up there to find you. I wanted to just take off several times, but I didn't have a car... And I probably would have gotten lost. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
Alec
Admin
Alec

Hello, Alec here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Alec here.   Hello, Alec here. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 8:55 pm

XD
There are quite a bit of dead end roads and trees that all look the same up here, Casey.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

Hello, Alec here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Alec here.   Hello, Alec here. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 9:11 pm

Man, I had no idea...Well I definitely forgive you, and am glad you're back. =) It feels like I should say more, but I really suck at expressing my feelings in words...uh, anyways, we should get back to RPing together soon. All those fun times; it's been awhile...

Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

Hello, Alec here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Alec here.   Hello, Alec here. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 10:26 pm

Hey Alec! I know we haven't been formally introduced, but I'm sorry to hear that you've been going through a very rough patch in your life; I'm please to hear that you're doing okay and I look forward to role playing with you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello, Alec here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Alec here.   Hello, Alec here. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, Alec here.
Page 1 of 1