New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Halo: The Expendables

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alec
Admin
Alec

Halo: The Expendables - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Expendables   Halo: The Expendables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 5:03 pm

Glass was about to go on a long explanation about how he spoke to other, more experienced, soldiers when possible, so that he could gather information about issues with weaponry and strategy in the field. Glass knew that he would have to go out into it eventually, and when he did, he wanted everything to be perfect. Or else he would most likely be killed in minutes. Painfully. But before he could begin to ramble about this, Spriggs revealed her name and rank. And Glass was very relieved to hear that she was his superior officer, as he had expected.

Glass leaned back a bit as Spriggs moved in closer, though he made sure to keep eye contact with her before replying, "The Top brass ... well, Colonel Mac who was representing the top brass at UNSC, told me I was going out on an important mission soon. They didn't give me any information about what it was about though, they just told me I should be prepared," Glass confessed as he tried not to wince, look away, or do something else that would show how nervous he was.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Expendables   Halo: The Expendables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 5:19 pm

"An important mission? And you said it was given to you by a representative? Colonel Mac...he's ONI, so then it'd be safe to say that...you're mission is of the extremely 'Top Secret,' variety?" she asked, his tell-tale hints of being nervous showing that he wasn't comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Expendables   Halo: The Expendables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 5:42 pm

"I .... yeah. Sir, yes, probably," Glass replied. By now, the Corporal was pretty sure that Spriggs already knew about the mission, he just didn't want to outright ask her if she knew what it was about. But maybe, she would explain in time if she knew.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Expendables   Halo: The Expendables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 3:49 pm

"Well then Corporal...welcome to the team, or what little I've managed to put together." She said, holding out her hand, "And if you're looking for more info...they told me as little as they did you...just that there would be at least a handful of others..."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Expendables   Halo: The Expendables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 8:18 pm

"Ah ... Well crap," Glass muttered as he stood up. "Why are they not telling us anything?" He wondered aloud while looking at Spriggs. She seemed strong, capable, smart too. She's probably seen a lot of people die in her lifetime, and the top brass hadn't even told her anything!? (If she was telling the truth, that is.)

"... Did they at least give you a time or ... some other useful not at all confusing thing?"
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Expendables   Halo: The Expendables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:16 pm

"Nothing, nada...the only thing they said, was that I had a mission and that it was top secret." she shook her head, "Honestly, I think ONI has their head stuck up their ass with this 'illusion' of security." It was then that she noticed that they were not the only ones in the armory as shots rang out.

"Who on earth...and why didn't I notice that?" She said to herself as she went to the shooting range to investigate.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Expendables   Halo: The Expendables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:09 pm

"198." Bang! "199." Bang! "200."

With the last three bullets hitting their mark at the target's brain and left lungs, Feng checked the range computer for his overall results. Satisfied this time, he powered down the computer and headed back to the armory.

On his way, he noticed a blonde-haired female soldier coming from the opposite direction. The fact that she was a veteran was something Feng noticed immediately. Not just by her obvious battle scars, but by the way she walked, the gaze in her eyes, the soldier just seemed to give off a commanding aura by her very presence.

The sniper's gait slowed down a bit as he got closer and he nodded slightly, giving out a firm, yet polite "Good morning sir."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Expendables   Halo: The Expendables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:20 am

Glass

Glass stood in place, grenade pieces still in hand, as Spriggs suddenly walked out. He was pretty sure it was even more likely they were being sent on a suicide mission, if the veteran that Glass was sure would be their leader didn't even know what was going on. That kind of sucked, first time in the field would be his last. Then again, that wasn't uncommon for Spartans, Glass knew as he set the grenade back down on his workbench.

He might as well follow Spriggs around for a bit, the tinkerer decided as he walked out of the room and headed for the shooting range.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Expendables   Halo: The Expendables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:56 pm

"Good morning to you too...awfully early to be practicing, don't you think?" she asked the sniper, as she noticed his once over. He probably recognized her, only a few did, as there weren't many survivors, "Corporal Feng, if I'm not mistaken, unless you've been promoted; sniper for Zulu company. I'm sorry for your loss soldier...they were good men."

ONI would have plenty to answer for when things were over, though they'd probably be revered as heroes...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Expendables   Halo: The Expendables - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo: The Expendables
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Worlds Roleplaying :: Roleplaying :: The Roleplay Graveyard-
Jump to: