New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

College of the Dead

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

College of the Dead Empty
PostSubject: College of the Dead   College of the Dead I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:41 pm

Story: 2013, A new Virus was created accidentally in China. This virus was 100% fatal, but the infected did not stay dead. The their dead bodies got up and killed, the people they killed got up and killed. The new United States Government was too weak to stop the spread of panic and the virus.
My friends and I take classes at the University of Maryland's Baltimore Center. Back then...We didn't even know. The news reported it, yeah, but they called them riots. It started in China. It was called the 'Shanghai Virus',even though it started just outside Cheng-Du, but not many know about Cheng-Du outside off China.

That night....My friends and I held a small party just for us at my dorm. Little did we know that we were in for the fight of our lives...

Zombie characteristics:
Slow Moving
Slowly decaying
Head shot is the only way to kill them
None of the body parts move after being severed.

Weapons:
A limit of 1 firearm and up to 2 melee weapons to start with (We well find other weapons as we move))

Character:
Name:
Bio:
Weapons:
Skills:
Personality:
Inventory:
Relationships with other friends:

Last edited by sean_hiruki on Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:33 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

College of the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: College of the Dead   College of the Dead I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:11 pm

Name:Sean Camron
Pic: https://2img.net/h/i191.photobucket.com/albums/z155/NeonStarshine/anime/l_2b7dffd789882cef30afc64a88123cf3.jpg
Bio: Born into a happy family, Sean lived a normal life. As he grew up, he took classes in Jeet Kun Do, Bushido and Bājíquán. He was a natural in all three. Besides martial arts, Sean had great interest in Anime, Video Games and kung-fu movies. In college, he studies Film and Video Editing.
Weapons: .45 colt revolver https://2img.net/h/i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd209/cripdice/model625.jpg
Katana http://www.valleymartialarts.com/images/products/SH1018.jpg
Skills:He has some training in swordsmanship, can stay calm in any danger. Trained in Bājíquán, Jeet Kun Do and Bushido.
Personality: Calm, collected and intelligent. Sean has a good sense of both humor and what is right. He likes helping people. He is warm and friendly to most. He is the easiest person in the world to get along with.
Inventory: Zombie Survival Guide, Cigars, Zippo lighter (Green with a gold clover), random non-perishable food.
Relationships with other friends:
Back to top Go down

College of the Dead
Page 1 of 1