New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jazz, Swing and Kung Fu; A Martial Arts RP

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

Jazz, Swing and Kung Fu; A Martial Arts RP Empty
PostSubject: Jazz, Swing and Kung Fu; A Martial Arts RP   Jazz, Swing and Kung Fu; A Martial Arts RP I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:36 pm

Jazz, Swing and Kung Fu

The year is 1932. The place, China’s port city of Shanghai. The Axe Gang rules the streets, terrorizing the populace. Only a small township in Yangsupu District has remained untouched…until now. But little does the Axe Gang know, many Martial Arts Masters life in this township. Lucky for the gang, though they too have many Masters under their employ.
This township, simply named “The Sty”, has become a battlefield. Which side are you on?

Name:
Styles:
Side (Town or Axe Gang)
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio (Optional):
Other:

Rules:
1. No one liners
2. No God moding.
3. You can have mastered multiple styles, but don;t go overboard.
4. Cussing is allowed. Violence is pg13-r.
5. If you are apart of the Axe gang, an Axe will be one of your main weapons.
6. The Kung FU will be a mixture of normal and legendary. Sort of like Fung Fu Hustle and most Martial Arts films between the 70s and 90s.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Jazz, Swing and Kung Fu; A Martial Arts RP   Jazz, Swing and Kung Fu; A Martial Arts RP I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:08 pm

Name: Feng Wang
Styles: Tai-Chi
Side: Town
Appearance: http://www.sunprairiepubliclibrary.org/images/Dragonwings.jpg (on the left); his face would look like the grown-up version of the kid on the right.
Personality: Withdrawn, and peaceful. Feng prefers to keep to himself and perfect his style of fighting rather than socialize with others.
Bio (Optional):
Other:
Back to top Go down
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

PostSubject: Re: Jazz, Swing and Kung Fu; A Martial Arts RP   Jazz, Swing and Kung Fu; A Martial Arts RP I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:20 pm

Name: Sun Fang Chi
Styles: Zui Quan (Drunken Fist), Five Animals Kung Fu (Monkey, Dragon, Tiger, Snake and Southern Praying Mantis styles)
Side (Town or Axe Gang): Town
Appearance: http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters2/lei-hqt5.jpg
Personality: Usually happy and cheerful. He is humble and does not speak of his Martial Arts. Those who don't know him think he is just your average drunkard, though those who know him know that he is intelligent and wise for his age. He is a fun guy to hang around with
Bio (Optional): The only thing people know of his past is that he was born an orphan.
Other: Never seen without his gourd of wine.

((That was fast. Your accepted))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Jazz, Swing and Kung Fu; A Martial Arts RP   Jazz, Swing and Kung Fu; A Martial Arts RP I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:03 pm

Name: Meilin Li
Styles: Chu Gar Southern Praying Mantis
Side: Axe Gang
Appearance: https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20kung%20fu/1_megumi_sakura/Other%20Anime/WaveKimono.jpg
Personality: Meilin is a pretty reserved girl. She doesn't like to be the center or attention and is more than willing to let others take the glory. But in battle she is fierce and determine. She is a very focused person and hardly ever gets distracted. And she is hardworking as well, not giving up easily.
Bio (Optional):
Other:
Back to top Go down
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

PostSubject: Re: Jazz, Swing and Kung Fu; A Martial Arts RP   Jazz, Swing and Kung Fu; A Martial Arts RP I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 5:37 pm

Accepted. Few more characters and we will start
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: Jazz, Swing and Kung Fu; A Martial Arts RP   Jazz, Swing and Kung Fu; A Martial Arts RP I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:28 am

Name: Unknown, but is referred to as "Deadpool" or "The merc with a mouth," does use the name Wade occasionally
Styles: Is fond of the Ro-Sham-Bo tactic if losing, other than that, there is no discernible style
Side (Town or Axe Gang): Penny, penny, bring me luck...
Appearance: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs12/i/2006/264/e/9/Coppertone_Deadpool_by_quietcove.png

Personality: Deadpool is highly unstable, which often means he's completely harmless...just really annoying. His mental instability lets him break the fourth wall, not sure how this is possible....

Bio (Optional): Fell into a vat of chemical X while fighting the batman, but was saved when he found a Green Lantern ring. He was then charged with protecting Taco Bell when he was exposed to the Powers Cosmic while eating an over-cooked burrito and developed the ability to shoot lasers from his...backside...

Love Deadpool
P.S. Deadpool did not write this, but would like an enchilada.
Other: Could I get those Baraka blade I had in the movie? Please?
Back to top Go down
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

PostSubject: Re: Jazz, Swing and Kung Fu; A Martial Arts RP   Jazz, Swing and Kung Fu; A Martial Arts RP I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 2:21 pm

lol
accepted
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Jazz, Swing and Kung Fu; A Martial Arts RP   Jazz, Swing and Kung Fu; A Martial Arts RP I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:45 am

This is gonna be awesome! And I still want that enchilada...
Back to top Go down
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

PostSubject: Re: Jazz, Swing and Kung Fu; A Martial Arts RP   Jazz, Swing and Kung Fu; A Martial Arts RP I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:40 pm

lol. soon soon. Just a few more characters. You guys can make another character if you want
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Jazz, Swing and Kung Fu; A Martial Arts RP   Jazz, Swing and Kung Fu; A Martial Arts RP I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:53 pm

"Right, I'll talk to Dogpool. We, uh, we're not exactly on speaking terms...But they were my Cheesy-Poofs! Hell, I was there when he bought them! You know, of all the irrational thi--" Deadpool spots a conveniently placed table with a very suspicious fruit basket.

Deadpool walks over to the fruit basket and picks up a note, "Aww, Dogpool. That's why I love the little guy, always the bigger person. If more guys could be like him, I--" *BOOM!*
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Jazz, Swing and Kung Fu; A Martial Arts RP   Jazz, Swing and Kung Fu; A Martial Arts RP I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:16 pm

Name: Unknown, “Dogpool” was a stray dog, however, he was dubbed “The merc with a bark.” Also, being Deadpool’s alternate universe counterpart, he can be referred to as Wilson.
Age: Unknown, but it is concluded that he’s the same age as Wade…not that it helps...
Styles: “Woof!” (translation: Paw of the North Star); uses bite, collar contains a voice recognition device as costume contains numerous weapons.

Side (Town or Axe Gang) Aroo? (Translation: Which side is Deadpool on?)

Appearance: http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/183/7/a/Dogpool_by_Supermaniac123.jpg

Personality: Loyal, lovable, and almost as spastic as his humanoid counterpart. He’s like Deadpool, but in dog form. Fourth wall breaking is expected…Also, likes to chew shoes and bark.

Bio (Optional): Wilson was a stray dog from an alternate universe who liked to bark all night and chew on shoes, but deep, deep down inside—past the organs and shoes—Wilson was a very self-conscious dog. Upon hearing about the Mascara-X project, Wilson sought out Dr. Braun and his assistants, and Wilson was taken to be a test-subject for the Mascara-X project.

The Mascara-X project was supposed to be a one-time mascara treatment that would regenerate forever, subsequently putting 'Babe-line' cosmetics back into the number-one slot in the cosmetics industry, and help Wilson feel pretty. Wilson's test was deemed a failure, as the mascara permanently disfigured him and he was tossed into a dumpster behind the lab, only to arise as Dogpool: Merc with a Bark. I personally don’t see anything wrong with him…

Love, Deadpool

Other: “Woof! Bark, bark! Growl!” (Translation: Those were my Cheesy Poofs, you two-faced, yellow-bellied, yet good-looking, bastard!) Due to the Mascara-X project, Wilson has been granted a healing factor much like his other-dimensional half, Deadpool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jazz, Swing and Kung Fu; A Martial Arts RP   Jazz, Swing and Kung Fu; A Martial Arts RP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jazz, Swing and Kung Fu; A Martial Arts RP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Worlds Roleplaying :: Roleplaying :: The Roleplay Graveyard-
Jump to: