New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Across the Universe; An EPIC Crossover Roleplay

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chong

Chong

Across the Universe; An EPIC Crossover Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Across the Universe; An EPIC Crossover Roleplay   Across the Universe; An EPIC Crossover Roleplay I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:04 pm

ACROSS THE UNIVERSE

Those of you from the original site might remember this roleplay. Basically, characters from different series are all brought together on one planet for reasons they can't even begin to comprehend. They must band together and survive while being pitted against the very forces of nature, and monsters they've never seen before. Friends and enemies will be made, but survival is imperative. Those who do last long enough will be returned to their home dimensions, or so it's been said.

But who is the mastermind behind this event? Who can take them down? Will you band together to stop the MasterMind, or will you do what you can to survive, with a guarantee of going home? The choice is yours.

THE RULES

[-] Be sure to make your posts LITERATE. No one-liners. Ever.

[-] NO GODMODING. Unless of course, you're the MasterMind.

[-] I want to keep it to a MAXIMUM of five characters per player. Don't go crazy folks.

[-] There are a few banned series. TWILIGHT, NARUTO, and HETALIA. No characters from any of these series. Or I'll sic the trolls on you. B<

[-] Keep your posts to a MINIMUM of one paragraph. That's five sentences PER CHARACTER. If you can't even manage that, then this isn't a roleplay for you.

[-] I ask that you don't go off and start your own thing like this on this site. That would be redundant.

[-] The second post contains characters that have been claimed. PLEASE CHECK THIS BEFORE ASKING FOR THEM.

[-] Characters are first-come first-served.

[-] I cannot stress this enough. REQUEST CHARACTERS VIA PM. Include the word 'pineapple' in your request so I know you read these rules.

[-] Failure to follow the above rule [IE: If you post your request here] will result in a warning. I only give two. B[

[-] If you want to play the MasterMind, please PM me and ask.

Back to top Go down
Chong

Chong

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe; An EPIC Crossover Roleplay   Across the Universe; An EPIC Crossover Roleplay I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:07 pm

CLAIMED CHARACTERS
-Listed by Series-

ARTEMIS FOWL
Artemis Fowl - Chong
Holly Short - manysidestome
Butler - almostinsane99

BEN 10
Ben Tennyson [Teenager] - Chong
Gwen Tennyson [Kid] - Magus1108

BLEACH
Hanatarou Yamada - Chong

GATE KEEPERS
Shun Ukiya - Magus1108

GETBACKERS
Ginji Amano / Raitei - Chong

INFAMOUS
Cole McGrath [Good] - manysidestome
Cole McGrath [Evil] - manysidestome

PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN
Captain Jack Sparrow - almostinsane99

PROTOTYPE
Alex Mercer - manysidestome

KINGDOM HEARTS
Sora - Chong

STAR TREK
Data - Magus1108

STAR WARS UNIVERSE
Female Darth Revan - Magus1108

Last edited by Chong on Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:25 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chong

Chong

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe; An EPIC Crossover Roleplay   Across the Universe; An EPIC Crossover Roleplay I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:07 pm

ABOUT THE CHARACTERS
[If you want to write up a bit of information on the characters you play, it will be posted here.]

CHONG'S CHARACTERS

Artemis Fowl - Fifteen year old child genius. Used stolen fairy magic in an attempt to heal his mother recently, and had to go on a wild adventure through time to save her. Constantly accompanied by his bodyguard, Butler, who is strong, stoic, and deadly. Artemis himself is a threat all on his own due to the cunning and genius posessed by the boy.

Benjamin Tennyson [AKA: Ben 10] - Hero of the universe, the victor of battles with the DNAliens and Vilgax; Ben has attained world-renown fame as a hero for Earth. Strong willed and independent, he tends to run into danger without a care. His ego tends to get in the way of his fighting capabilities, but he does have a good hold on his Aliens. Ben Tennyson posesses the Ultimatrix, an updated version of the Omnitrix. This Ultimatrix allows him to transform into any alien in it's database that has been unlocked. Ben fights evil alongside his cousin, Gwen, and his best friend [though he'd never admit it], Kevin Levin.

Hanatarou Yamada - A shinigami [god of death] Hanatarou is the seventh seat of the Fourth Squad in the Soul Society. He's not that physically strong, in fact, he ends up being picked on by most of the males in other squads. [He's completely unaware of the fact that most females find him addorable]. The strong thing about him is his spiritual pressure [IE: 'ki']. He has amazing healing capabilities and is shy, but very kind and respectful to others. Once he makes a friend, he'll risk life and limb to help them.

Ginji Amano - Ginji is a happy-go-lucky man in his early twenties. He works a job at a recovery service called the GetBackers. They brag a 100% successful recovery rate. He's friendly, outgoing, and prone to dances of joy. Ginji posessed the comical ability to turn quite small, into 'Tare Ginji', which he performs cute dances in when overjoyed. Ginji's favorite person in the world is his partner, Ban Mido. If ever seperated, he does all he can to find his best friend.

Raitei - The other side of Ginji Amano is Raitei, also known as the 'Lightning Emperor'. Ginji Amano posesses the natural ability to manipulate vast amounts of electricity without getting harmed. However, should he become enraged, he runs the risk of becoming Raitei. Should Ginji ever switch to his ulterior personality, the chances of him changing back are slim. Raitei is cold, calm, and collected. He believes in utterly annihilating anything that could pose a threat, and has no mercy for any enemy.

Sora - The fifteen-year-old master of the Keyblade is quite a kind character. Sora is used to traveling to different worlds, and has a tendancy to make friends easily. He's charming, optimistic, and energetic. His goal is to find his way back to his childhood friends, Riku and Kairi; along with sealing the 'keyholes' of the various worlds he visits. His enemies are the Heartless, creatures of black energy who attack living beings to consume their 'hearts'. Sora recently defeated Organization XIII, and saved the universe once again.

Last edited by Chong on Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chong

Chong

ROLEPLAY OPEN
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Across the Universe; An EPIC Crossover Roleplay   Across the Universe; An EPIC Crossover Roleplay I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Across the Universe; An EPIC Crossover Roleplay
Page 1 of 1