New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dylan56

dylan56

Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open!   Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:16 am

Theron Haare

Theron heaved, it had been a few months since his last long-distance travel, and he had to admit; he had indulged himself in the finer things of life. He took another deep breath and stopped for a moment. Surveying the area he noticed nothing out of the unusual for the great forest he called home. It was just as beautiful as he always thought it was, and just as equally mysterious too. He braced himself and decided to trudge on, and though he knew the forest well, he was exploring a newer part to him. He decided to get above the trees if possible and spied a nearby hill, he could see smoke of some sort from the other side, and wondered if there might be a village.

Sepher Im

She licked her lips as she walked slowly into the mouth of the cave after the other being. She had been following him for some time, he was emanating some sort of vibe that she couldn't rid herself of. It was possible he knew where HE lay. Sepher was secretly excited, this was possibly what she had been waiting for - a chance for revenge against all those who caused her current state and presence. She walked softly, even though the bulk of her powers had been stripped, she still managed to move about the earth like she used to be able to to... to a degree at least. She prepared herself, if she wanted to be apart of this, she had to plan her moves carefully.

"What do we have here?" She asked with a chiding sneer. "A little maggot wandering a big dark cave on his lonesome? now why would he be doing that?"
Back to top Go down
http://my.heart.is.my.second.stomach
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open!   Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:58 am

Mammon
Awaken. Awaken. Take the land that must be taken. Mammon had waited ages for his great Lord Dren to wake after that bastard Hero sent him into a dark sleep. Mammon hid himself in the Dark Catacombs that once held a temple to his Mother, The Goddess Morrigan.
TAP
"Awaken Awaken, Devour the ones that Gaia forsaken."
TAP
He tapped his staff and spoke the words of the dead, and the dead woke. Ghouls and Bones, Shades and Spirits all rose at his command.

He walked behind Strigoli.
"The master must be awakened tonight, Strigoli. As my mother, The Morrigan, The one who rules over Death and War brought Lord Dren into being for the purpose of causing Chaos and Death. He is the one whom rules over that Chaos in this land of Gaia."
Mammon looked up, as if looking to the sky, even though they were underground.
"The stars are in Chaos."
Sanjuro
The village was lively...well as lively as a small village can get in Gaia. It was his home...yet he always held a feeling like he was meant for something more....But he supposed everyone who lived in a little village like his felt like that. Wanted fame, fortune, nobility...But that is not what Sanjuro felt.
He worked multiple jobs, from apprentice blacksmith to wood chopper. Each and every day he worked hard. Each day, for twenty years, he worked hard and built his muscles strong. He was not a large man, but he was well toned. He hid his body in the robes of a warrior. He was not officially a Samurai, though he always practiced the art of the sword.
The young man was always alone. He had no family, no friends, no lover. But he blamed no one for it and hated no one.

He stopped and looked to the village entrance. Someone was coming. There aren't many travelers nowadays especially not to a small nameless village like his.
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open!   Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:12 pm

Calmly the Priest walked through a road of dirt toward a supposed village which location had been provided by another traveler who passed besides Sirius hours ago.

Didn’t he say the village was near by? I’ve been walking this dreaded road below the heat of the sun for far too long. If the village does not come in sight within the next 2 hours I’ll take refuge within the trees of the forest.
The Priest said in his mind while looking to his left and gazing upon the immense trees that guarded the entrance of the forest.

Taking his view off the forest and back to the road, Sirius continued walking straight along the road, along with his staff.
Back to top Go down
Lucifa

Lucifa

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open!   Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:42 pm

Pryor Lenga

Pryor spotted the faint figure of Sanjuro near the village entrance. He perked up and stood up, feeling the pleasant stretch of the legs after a good nights sleep. The smell of the village was sweet, like a sort of nectar. It was such an addictive smell, one that always stays with you and gives you a second wind. He rushed over to where Sanjuro was.

"Hello there, Sanjuro!" Pryor greeted with a warm smile. "Did you have a pleasant sleep?"

To Pryor, Sanjuro was an important person. One, because he was his best friend and they 'grew up' together in this village. Pryor had made up the story of being an orphan who wandered into the village, just so that he could protect Sanjuro. The other reason lay in Sanjuro's descendants.

'Perhaps it would be wise to find Sanjuro a suitor,' he thought to himself, chuckling slightly.

Strigoli

"Shut up with your false god nonsense, Mammon." Strigoli barked at the old necromancer. "Believe what you what about Master, but for his sake don't speak such blasphemy!"

Mammon was insane and Strigoli was partly annoyed and partly relieved at this. Mammon's insanity is what makes him, or so Strigoli would like to think. Nevertheless, Mammon is a good ally to have on his side, even if his insanity get's the better of him.

Strigoli's paced stopped.

"Wait." Strigoli held out his hand to stop Mammon from advancing. "Can you smell that?"
Back to top Go down
dylan56

dylan56

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open!   Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:23 pm

Theron

Theron moved up the hill, it seemed that there was a small village nestled within a few hills, that was just outside the forest. However, he was deep enough in that he couldn't see the village, only see smoke from houses. Starving from a long nights walk he decided he'd find an inn or maybe an accommodating household where he could get something to eat.

He walked at a faster than normal pace. His stomach was reeling at the thought of food. He came to the entrance of the village and sighed in relief at the sight of people. It meant food. And possibly a new quest for a while when he set off again...

[i]Sepher Im

The man turned, he was weary and looked starved. "Huh? What? Please, I just want to be left alone" he muttered worriedly.

"You look beat up... Here, let me take care of you" she chided with a half grin.

"I'm fine, please go... I've had some trouble..." the man trailed off."

Sepher laughed, "I know... I've been following you for a while... I want to have a talk"
Sepher moved closer and grabbed the man by the neck. "Do you know where he sleeps?" she asked nonchalantly.

The man felt his throat close and breathing became difficult, "No... I swear I don't"

Sepher scoffed "Don't lie... I saw you talking to someone a few nights back... But before I could follow them they were gone... You know something... Tell me!"

The man shuddered, he was scared for his life, "Ok ok... they went to a cave near the smallest mountains by the forest..." the man continued with the location and Sepher became irritated by his mortal ramblings, but he was near death anyway, and wolves were known around these parts.

"Good boy, you're lucky today... I have business to attend to and things to do. I'll leave you to the wolves, plus the location isn't too far from here."

With that, Sepher sped off, her unsightly speed was one of her powers she managed to hold onto from her banishment. She ran fast through the forest and just before daybreak she came to the mouth of The Cave, as she began to enter, she heard voices from within.

Last edited by dylan56 on Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open!   Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:46 pm

Sanjuro
"Pryor!" Sanjuro said with a rare smile. Pryor had been his only friend these many years. "I slept well. Odd dream, though. I dreamt I fought the Dark Lord. It seemed so damn real...but I don't even know what he looks like!"
'But that was him in my dream! I know it!' The back of his mind cried, though Sanjuro payed no mind.

Mammon
Mammon scoffed. Strigolli, though smart and loyal to the the Lord, he also feigned Mammon's tales of his mother and the other Elder Gods as mere ramblings of an insane man.

Smell? Yes, a smell there was. A smell he had not whiffed in a long while. "A woman has entered our chamber door. Knocking, rattling at our chamber door. Who could our guest be? Will she be...nevermore?"
Mammon beckoned one of his zombies to him.
"Go and see to our guest....where your best"

ZOMBIE 1
The undead ghoul gave a small, crooked nod and he shuffled towards the entrance. It took a long while but it finally came to the woman.
It spoke in a broken, aged voice.
"mAAAAster...wishes....see you...girl...why...here...follow me."
Back to top Go down
Lucifa

Lucifa

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open!   Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:20 am

Pryor Lenga

Pryor laughed heartily.

"Now what have you been eating, Sanjuro?" Pryor joked.

But it was no laughing matter. Some day, he might have to fight Dren, or even witness it when he bears a child. Pryor hoped that this would not come, at least for another generation or 2. The training Sanjuro had done was probably not sufficient enough. If only Pryor had his Angelic powers, thing would be so much easier...

Pryor looked up from a long hard thought and noticed a visitor at the village entrance.

"A visitor?" Pryor questioned. "It's quite rare to see soemone new in this village..."

Pryor had his suspicions, but perhaps the person is just merely a visitor.

Strigoli

Strigoli had not even smelling the 'woman' at the entrance, but was rather pointing out to the humans in front. This was just another sign of how much power he had lost since the last battle. Even the cold of the cave was sending shivers down his spine.

"There's also humans in front of us." Strigoli calmly stated.

Strigoli edged forward and the sounds of metal thuds and impacts became louder and louder and he saw the humans mining on the rocks. Strigoli prepared his claws and swiftly tore through the first human. He had no time to scream. His speed was waning, but once Dren wakes up Strigoli will receive new power.

The second human...Strigoli needed to catch his breath. He had not realised how depedent he was of his master...
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open!   Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:09 pm

After one hour one continuous walking, small building packed together started to be visible at what seemed to be the end of the road.

Finally. A place to resupply and maybe get some sleep.

Picking up the pace within a matter of a few more minutes he reached the entrance of the village where he would be able to get the things needed and maybe even teach something to these villagers. However, who knows what could happen within his time here…
Back to top Go down
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open!   Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:27 pm

Sanjuro
Sanjuro laughed. "Just meat and jerky!" Which reminded him...he had not eaten yet!
He looked towards the silhouette of the stranger.
"Strange....not often we get travelers here. We don't much live in a tourist spot."

Mammon
Mammon sighed and looked at the last man. Strigoli had lost so much power since we lost Lord Dren. Mammon was happy that his powers came from his mother, not his Lord.
"A shame to see you like this after only one kill." He then strode over to the man and tore his life right out of him with Necromancy.
He turned to his ally, "Lucky for us, my power is sufficient until Our lord returns you to your former glory" He spoke to Strigoli with admiration, for he knew of Strigoli's powers and he knew that Stragoli was as strong as himself.
"I wonder what is keeping our last guest?"
Back to top Go down
dylan56

dylan56

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open!   Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:44 pm

Theron

Theron moved through the entrance of the village, he spied two strangers eyeing him off cautiously. It appeared outsiders, from what Theron could gather, were either; not welcome, or far and few between. This however mattered not to Theron, as he prided himself on being easy to meet and like... sometimes.

He hitched his sack up on his shoulder and stood straight and walked towards the two strangers. "Hello..." he said with a confident smile. "I'm just passing through, and I want to know if there is someone or somewhere around here who could possibly offer a meal... paid of course.... and maybe a nights sleep...?". Theron was never one to beat around the bush, he'd rather be up front and into business.

Sepher

Sepher turned her nose up at the putrid smell of the corpse in front of her.

"And who exactly wants to see me? I doubt his name is master?"

She looked at the foul creature, and smiled, even though it had once been human, at least it was dead. "All right then... lead." she said coldly. Sepher wanted so badly to contact Lord Dren. She was going punish everyone and everything that lived on this forsaken land she despised so much.

They walked for a bit, and she turned a darkened corner she noticed a mangled corpse -fresh. "Charming" she said blankly. She turned to the un-dead messenger, "where is your master then? I take it this is his doing?"
Back to top Go down
Lucifa

Lucifa

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open!   Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:26 am

Pryor Lenga

Pryor eyed the stranger. He was dressed in rusty looking armor, which was strange since he looked quite young. Perhaps he was a mercenary? No matter.

"Of course, the Inn is just over the small bridge behind us." Pryor welcomed with a smile.

He turned back to Sanjuro.

"Come, Sanjuro, the village elder told me that we are running out of copper, so we are tasked with going to the mountains mines and obtaining them." Pryor explained clearly to Sanjuro.

Strigoli

Strigoli could only watch as Mammon expelled the last man. His power was truly a force to be reckoned with.

"Come, it is only further ahead." Strigoli muttered faintly.

It seemed that he was on his last leg. If he did not awaken his master soon, he would perish. He moved along the rock and came upon a wall that revealed his master's power. There was a seal that needed to be broken.

"Mammon, break the seal on his wall." Strigoli ordered.
Back to top Go down
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open!   Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:38 am

ZOMBIE 1
The ghoul shuffled ahead. "mAAAAster...is Mammon...Father...of all...Necromancy....Son of....Goddess Morrigan.....He...Just ahead"

Mammon
Mammon sighed and raised his left hand to the seal, letting his energy poor into it. While he was doing that, he turned to the newcomer. "Hello,my dear. My dear, hello. Might I ask why you are here? I can concur but three reasons. You either are here to worship my mother, the Goddess Morrigan, help us revive the Dark Lord Dren or try to destroy him. I would like to know which it is."

Sanjuro
He nodded. "Should be Steak night. Ask for Mary Ann." He told the stranger. The man seemed innocent enough. He seemed like your average traveler, which was nice to see such a rarity.
He sighed at Pryor's news, "More mining, eh? O joy. Let's get it over with"
Back to top Go down
dylan56

dylan56

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open!   Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:48 am

Theron

"Thank you" he said cheerfully, at least the townsfolk were nice enough. He couldn't help but hear the two talk about the mines nearby... A little money could go a long way... Theron was about to ask if he could lend his assistance, but held his tongue. It wasn't his place. With an awkward silence he smile and said "I'll be on my way... if you ever need help, with anything... don't hesitate". He made his way towards the inn.

Sepher

Sepher looked supposedly at the two beings in front of her. Such forceful question lead her to conclude these two weren't horsing around. She spoke to the one who talked to her, who she assumed was master.

"Cheeky" she said playfully, these two were something like she had never seen. "You're very naughty...Necromancy...Some say the almighty might smite you for such practice" she scoffed at the end. A habit she had developed talking about her father.

"You may call me Sepher..." She said calmly, "And I am here... well" she trailed off in thought, "I am here to... talk... business." she stopped herself for a moment, are these two for real she thought?

"I am here to find Lord Dren... a very reasonable source pointed me in this direction..." she said blankly... "Then I found you two wandering this hole..." She smiled at Strigoli half-heartedly, "And to be honest... I have a feeling we're looking for the same person... so if you don't mind, I'll be joining you for a moment..." Sepher looked at them sternly. She wasn't asking a question. "Ok?"
Back to top Go down
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open!   Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:34 am

Mammon
"Kekekahahahahaha!" Mammon laughed. "How adorable! You have the air of a demi-god about you. The same scent as myself. How Odd! How Intriguing! How Fascinating! So you also wish to awaken Lord Dren, eh? Excellent, Perfect, Astounding! Very well. Welcome you are. To join us, that is. I am Mammon, Son of The Morrigan. This boring fellow is Strigoli, Lord Dren's Right Hand."

Sanjuro
"How about you help us in the mine?" Sanjuro said suddenly......He didn't know why he said it, he just did. Something compelled him to say it, unknown to him. Something in the back of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Lucifa

Lucifa

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open!   Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 6:01 pm

Pryor Lenga

Pryor nudged Sanjuro on the arm:

"Hey, you don't need to pester him, he's just a newcomer you know? Now come on, we'd best be going." Pryor whispered sharply. Before he gave Sanjuro a chance to reply, Pryor took off outside the village. Perhaps help was needed. Mining being such a difficult job as it is, there would always be room for a helping hand. Guess he couldn't take back his word now though. He continued on.

Strigoli

"Watch your tongue, Mammon!" Strigoli barked. He eyed the woman suspiciously. To ask for assistance at this moment in time would probably be unnecessary, but she would know the consequences if she betrayed him.

"Fine. You may come." Strigoli said calmly.

There was a bright glyph on the wall where Mammon rested his hand. The glyph broke off and shattered and revealed a dark altar. Strigoli stepped inside. In this room paved with a smooth looking stone and lit by ancient candlelight lay a sealed runed pot. This is where his master lay.
Back to top Go down
dylan56

dylan56

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open!   Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:44 pm

Theron

Theron stopped walking. It was sort of what he wanted, but he wasn't quite sure of them... But then again, you never could be too sure. Perhaps so gold could come from it? He hesitated for a moment longer...

"If you don't mind...I think I would like to come" he said cheerfully, but cautiously... "but if you aren't in need of my assistance I'll just continue to the inn..."

The more mature looking of the two seemed to be halfway out of the village already, so Theron looked nervously at the man who provided the invitation... Theron held his hand out with a small smile, "My name is Theron..."

Sepher

Sepher looked the two up and down, both were odd in more ways than one. But she was impressed that the one who called himself Mammon was a direct firstborn child of Morrigan... She had heard, as had many, of her famed children. Though never had she ever come close to seeing, let alone meeting one. The moment almost felt spoiled by the greater scheme of things.

"Thank you" she said half-heartedly. "You're too kind."

She moved past Mammon, Into the newly discovered chamber. "I can feel it... Something... is this the place?" Sepher was excited and impatient, this was it... she was going to witness the beginning of the end if she had anything to say about it. Could this really be it? she thought to herself. Its been too long coming..

She turned to Strigoli, "Since your friend here has correctly identified me as...more than, MUCH more than human... I guess its only fair to explain to you my intentions..." Sepher looked them over "I despise this land... in all its... glory... if thats what you could call it." She spat, "I want nothing more than its end. I'll help with whatever I can." With that she moved to the back of the chamber.
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open!   Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:55 am

Entering the town he noticed two men who seemed to be from the village and to them he went in order to ask the location of the Inn where he could be able to rest.

“Excuse me gentlemen.” Sirius interrupted their conversation for a brief moment to get their attention.

“I’d like to know as to where can the Inn of this village can be found?” Smiling for no reason, he asked them both.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open!   Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:33 pm

(Hey good news! I shall use the libraries computer until I get mine back, so I should be on more. But not for a long time)

Vivi

The witch sighed as she tossed what looked like a frog's leg into a bubbling pot. She was working on a new potion and she wanted to get it right, but right now she was a bit distracted. A couple days ago she was out foraging for ingredients, and happened across a couple. She rarely, if ever had normal humans in her woods. She assumed they were lost. But as soon as she called out to them, to try and help them, they ran off.

Vivi figured it was her appearance. It was not hard to see she was a witch and some people didn't like that. But it sadden her. She wasn't evil or mean. But no one would listen. Or at least normal humans wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open!   Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 2:41 pm

Mammon
Mammon laughed heartily. "Excellent! I seem to have made a good choice, Strigoli! You shall fit in with us very well indeed." as he spoke, he took care of the next seal. " Just a few more and we shall be before our Lord."

Sanjuro
Sanjuro nodded, "Sure. Hard work usually makes food tastier anyway" He turned his attention to the other stranger. Odd...Why so many travelers today? The village was not really popular or anything. Could it just be coincidence?
"Uh, yeah. Just up ahead. Just ask for Mary Ann....If I may ask, sir. What brings you to the village?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open!   Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chronicles of the Unnamed - The Passage to Peace (T) Open!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2