New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Assassins (Rated T-M)

Go down 
+2
Sarcastic Master
Magus1108
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:23 pm

Mismatch

Mismatch took one and took a bite as the first shot rang out. He dropped the rest and looked for the source, easily finding the man. Apparently, one of his competition. He needed to act fast, get to Ashford and kill him before someone else did. The guards would be distracted for the most part, perhaps he could get to Ashford with little problem. And perhaps money would fall from the sky and he'd be crowned King of Norway while he was at it.

First things first, he needed to keep up his disguise. He shrieked and began to run with the crowd, but after dissappearing into the crowd, looked toward Ashford and worked with the momentum to go after him.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:54 pm

"Fuck!" Zach cursed, hearing the sound of the shotgun and the drop of the guard's body. He quickly reached underneath and a counter and took aim with a pistol, firing a few shots at Ashford's head.

"He's mine!!!" he shouted.

Keenan grimaced, slipping through the crowd that ran towards the exits in panic. Just when they ran past Ashford, though, he turned and threw a knife at one of his guards before preparing another. He couldn't lose.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:08 pm

Naoto heard the commotion and fired at one of the guys who were shooting at Ashford. He then motioned to someone.

"Get everyone out of here NOW!"
----------------
Rise frowned. She had more competition than she thought. She was not going to let anyone else have him though. Moving fast Rise drew her mace and sprayed a guard in the eyes. She then grabbed her knife and made towards the stage. Trying to stick to the shadows.
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:53 pm

Looks like the party has begun! Lee’s thought had a rather amused and happy tone that it could be considered quite psychotic. “Now I see how many men truly are after Ahsford. Well, better to get rid of them quickly.” The assassin whispered to himself. To keep his cover, he started to follow the crowd of rampaging men and women clashing between themselves with desperation to get out of this place where blood was starting to become the floor’s wax and the wall’s paint. From within the crowd Lee managed to get a guard to close to him after, he started to move stealthy across the shadows of the room. From his position he noticed a man not far from him that had also thrown a blade to end the life of a guard.

I guess you’ll go first on my list my friend! The competition must be radically diminished in order to successfully complete this assignment.

And so he started to move cautiously towards he who had already made a kill (keenan) but camouflaging himself along the scared crowd still trying to get out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:09 pm

Jack

Dozens of guards swarmed over Ashford as the first shot rang out. Several armed and dangerous men quickly started to lead William out of the ballroom, making sure to cover him with their taller bodies. Two of them broke off from the group and broke into a swift run with Ashford between them. The rest ducked behind overturned tables and what cover they could find and began to open fire everywhere, not caring if they hit civilians. Jack ducked behind a fountain as he loaded some more bullets into his shotgun.

"Now this is what I live for!" Jack cried out with glee as he leaned over and took a shot at a guard.

Sarah

"****!" Sarah swore as she ducked at the sound of the gunshot, mostly by instinct. She sprang back up and whipped out her pistol.

"Change of plans! We have competition now. Ashford's gotta die now!"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:23 am

Zach frowned as he barely dodged a bullet from someone. He turned and saw it was a girl he served drinks to before. He scowled. If he knew she was one of his competitors, he'd have drugged her. He took cover and fired back at her and Ashford's guards.

Keenan leapt as he heard the sound of gunshots fired at him, taking cover behind an upturned table. He slid a couple of knives out of his sleeves and threw one at the guards and one at an assassin that clearly didn't have any qualms about harming civilians. May he find a peaceful death at the edge of his knife.
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:47 am

With too many people rushing out of the place at the same time, it was kind of hard to devise he who Lee was after. Not even a clear view to notice a knife was coming towards him when Lee finally noticed it was too late, the knife was too close and the reaction time was zero. His eyes widened, his mouth shut, he got goose bumps all over, his fingers curled, death was about to take him. When all of a sudden a splatter of blood struck Lee’s face. In the second he got to see, but not react to the knife, a man accidentally passed right in front of him and took the hit.

Lee dropped to his knees and took a deep breath. He was quite angry now but he still grinned.
And to think he almost caught me…

“Now you die for certain.” He said before taking four white-handle knives out of his pocket. Rushing towards the man he threw both knives, followed by this move he took cover behind a pillar and took out his gun. If the knives didn’t get him his bullets would as he dodge the knives. Lee moved to his left and started to shoot towards his target.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:37 pm

Rise moved, almost slinking around the room. She took cover from the guards and people who were still fleeing. She saw Zach and frowned. Grabbing she pepper spray she got closed and sprayed it in his eyes.

"Nothing personal, but I need this kill."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:35 pm

Mismatch

Well, this is bad, Mismatch thought as the target ran away, and everyone was shooting at each other. Might as well head them off, he thought, and raced out an exit, recalling the blueprints he had seen. "This passage should take me toward the target," he muttered, racing down the empty passage as everyone else raced to the outside.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:22 pm

Keenan's eyes widened as he realized an innocent man had been killed by knife. He barely dodged the barrage of knives and bullets as he ducked behind his table, getting a cut on his cheek as he did so. With a frown, he unholstered his gun fired back before taking careful aim at Lee with one of the man's own knives and throwing it at his arm.

Zach cried out as he felt the pepper spray burn his eyes before punching in the general direction of the woman, deciding that if he fired his gun without aiming, innocent people could be hurt.

"That man ruined my life! I want his head!"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:11 pm

Rise was hit in the stomach and she stumbled backwards. She was tempted to hit Zach, but she was running out of time to get to Ashford.

"Good luck killing him when you can't even see," she purred, starting to focus on her job.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:56 pm

Zach scowled. He wasn't going to be beaten yet. He ran in her general direction and attempted to tackle her, not wanting to lose.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 12:19 am

Edmund

Edmund nodded as he quickly kicked his shoes off. He disliked that all of their planning had gone to hell so quickly, but if it helped them finish the mission even faster, then so be it. After Edmund had taken out a small packet of ammo from his shoes, the younger Twin passed the bullets to his Sister. She was the better shot out of the both of them, that was something Edmund was sure of.
------------------------------
Ryan

Ryan swore as the chaos started out of nowhere, ruining all of his slow and careful planning. This was Jack's fault, Ryan was sure of that. "Rachel, get out- Shit." Ryan muttered to himself as he turned towards the Girl he had been using for his own means.

She was dead, well, dying. During the chaos Rachel had been shot in the neck(canon fodder that she was).

Ryan didn't have time to see if she was ok, the Agent decided. His time would be better spent killing Jack and the other Assassins, so he could kill Ashford himself.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:17 am

Sarah

Sarah took the ammo from Edmund and began to fire, nailing two guards before ducking behind an overturned table. After looking over to the side to scan the room, Sarah swore.

"Damn! Ashford's been taken out of the room by his goons. We need to go after him!"
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:04 pm

The other assassin’s knives barely passed near Lee as he took over behind a pillar. As he reloaded his guns he noticed that his target had made a run for it and he was more important than this lousy assassin. Through a near by window, Lee jumped out of the room.

Need to get on the top of the building fast.

After looking towards all his sides, he saw the fire escape of the building right at the side of the one he had just burst out of. Quickly and stealthily he climbed to the roof and looked over at all the available exits to spot and track Ashford.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:23 pm

Mismatch

Up ahead, Mismatch heard voices and quick running, and soon saw Ashford with his guards. "What luck," he muttered quietly, drawing his gun from the purse and running faster. He fired off a shot at one of the bodyguards, cursing the innacuracy this physical activity brought on.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:09 pm

Naoto slid into the bathroom and found Marcus. He checked his vital signs and he sighed in relief.

"Hey big guy, wake up. I'm a detective not a cop," he said. Naoto did have a gun and he was trained to use it, but he felt that this was out of his control.
------------
Rise felt the blow and she swiped back at him. She saw Ashford leave and she hisses in disappointment.

"Get off of me!"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:14 pm

Keenan frowned, seeing that his quarry was getting away. Running quickly and making sure to keep himself from being exposed to bullets, he chased after Ashford, throwing more of his knives at the man, but only getting one of his security personell. He frowned. This had not gone according to plan.

Zach grimaced, seeing that Ashford was getting away. He got off the girl and fired a couple of his bullets at Ashford's retreating figure, doubtful that he'd get the man. He glared at the girl, "Do you know how long I've been waiting to kill that man?!"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:30 pm

Edmund

"I suppose so." Edmund agreed halfheartedly with his Sister. But the situation was truly chaotic with terrified rich People and Servants all trying to get out of the room as others did everything they could to either save or kill Ashford. At this point in time, Edmund was able to tell who was doing what.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:48 pm

"Like I care," Rise said, standing up. She sighed knowing it was too late. He was gone and she missed her chance. For now at least.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 1:39 pm

Jack

"Well, I suppose there's only one way to win at this point! A little overkill, but it's better than nothing!" Jack declared as he fired once more over the water fountain, accidentally hitting some rich old gezar instead of the retreating Ashford or one of his bodyguards. Jack fumbled with a detonator in his pocket before finally fishing it out. The madman grinned and pressed the big red button on the center of the device.

Several different explosions went off at once. The platform at which Ashford was going to give his speech went up in flames. Following that, a waiter's cart near the only exit exploded and took out nearly everyone trying to get out. Two more explosions tore through the ceiling up above, causing an entire section of the floor above to cave in, causing even more damage. And a final bomb went off in the hallway as a potted plant was vaporized, killing and injurying several people that had made it into the hallway, among those being most of Ashford's bodyguards as the man himself and three bodyguards managed to pile into an elevator before the last bomb went off.

Total silence enveloped the ballroom after the explosions were over. Those still alive but hurt began to moan in pain. Jack himself pushed a piece of rubble off of himself as he looked around and admired his work.

"Hm, on second thought, if Ashford did die in here, it'll be hard to find his body..." Jack thought aloud. On retrospect, perhaps this hadn't been such a good idea. Ah well, too late now.

Sarah

Sarah coughed as she returned to consciousness. She tried to get to her feet, but found that the lower half of her body was pinned by a slab of rubble. Sarah cursed and looked around for her brother.

"Edmund? Ed, are you still here?" Sarah asked, a tinge of fear creeping up on her as she looked around for her twin.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:49 pm

Keenan grimaced as he ducked under a table to avoid the explosion. Apparently, one of the others assassins were either desperate or not entire sane, not that sanity was that much of a requirement for an assassin as long he or she got the job done.

He looked around, grimacing. Ashford was gone.

Zach groaned as he was flung into Rise by the explosion, falling on top of her. He glared at her as he tried to see through the smoke, "This is all your fault."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:04 pm

Mismatch

The blast hurtled Mismatch into a wall, and the heat was melting his face. Goop dripped off it as a blank white area with no features was slowly revealed. He groaned in the same voice as the woman he'd been a few moments before. "Damn," was all he muttered, and tried to steady himself. He had planned on using a threat of detonating bombs, but he hadn't placed any and it was for bluffing only, a fake detanator in the purse. Some idiot actually did it, and the target was either dead or gone by another's hand. "Damn," he muttered again, looking around, trying to see through the smoke.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:26 pm

Rise frowned at Zach through the smoke and pushed him off of her.

"If you didn't get in my way I would have had him, so it's your fault," she said. She was disappointed in herself for letting his guy get in her way. "It better not happen again of I will kill you."
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:57 pm

His eyes widened and his mouth opened making an expression of amazement and surprise. Somebody had been reckless and stupid enough to actually put bombs within the building and not only that, but actually triggering it!

Whoever it was must have certainly been quite a crazy yet amazing person. There is no way, that Ashford is alive.

The assassin watched for a few moments from his current spot, the roof of the building next to the one who just went boom, to see if any men resembling Ashford where nearby the building and as he thought, he wasn’t.

“Guess I’m going to have to dig through the piles of concrete to find his body and claim the prize”. Lee said before taking a last look toward the disaster zone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassins (Rated T-M)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next