New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new warrior has arrived!

Go down 
+5
Sarcastic Master
Plaguewalker
Nightmare13
TokoToTheEnd
sean_hiruki
9 posters
AuthorMessage
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

A new warrior has arrived! Empty
PostSubject: A new warrior has arrived!   A new warrior has arrived! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 10:19 am

Hello all. As you can guess, my name is Sean and I am new here. I have been RPing for about six years now and have made multiple RPs. My range is from Semi-Lit to lit depending on how long I can make the post. I can do basically any type of RP that interests me including Action, Romance, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Modern, Supernatural, Anime and Manga Based or Video Game Based.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: A new warrior has arrived!   A new warrior has arrived! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:13 pm

Welcome Sean! It's nice to have someone from outside ASN to RPG with. I hope you have fun here.

And not to be mean but I hope you do post here a lot. Don't be like those non-posters!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: A new warrior has arrived!   A new warrior has arrived! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:44 pm

Hey Sean. Nice to meet you. And welcome to our humble abode. It's not really a large community here, but it's nice. The people are nice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.writersplayhouse.blogspot.com/
Plaguewalker

Location : Today I am here. By tommorrow, I will be gone. What hopes do you have of catching my song?

PostSubject: Re: A new warrior has arrived!   A new warrior has arrived! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:17 pm

Welcome to the family! I'd give you a hug, but I have a pre-set image to live up to. Hope you have a great time here on New Worlds, although, if I may ask, how did you stumble across us? I'm curious as to how new blood finds it's way here.

If you ever need an ear to bounce something off of though, drop me a PM. Always glad to help.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: A new warrior has arrived!   A new warrior has arrived! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:29 pm

Hello Sean, welcome to New Worlds. I hope you like our community. If you have any questions you can send a pm to any mod, and we'll do our best to help. To tell the truth I'm excited to see someone new here.

Hope you have fun here!
Back to top Go down
Shadow Moonseye

Shadow Moonseye

PostSubject: Re: A new warrior has arrived!   A new warrior has arrived! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:58 pm

Hallo hallo, there! Good to see a new face kickin around. Let me be the fifth person to extend welcomes to you. Hope to see you joining so RPs, and hopefully there'll be a chance to RP together at some point!

Anywho, hope you find New Worlds to be an enjoyable place, and as MSTM and Plague said, if you got question or want to bounce ideas around, feel free to drop me a PM!
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-moonseye.deviantart.com/
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: A new warrior has arrived!   A new warrior has arrived! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:03 pm

Welcome! I'm pretty sure you'll like it here since we rock! We're small but nice.
By the way, I was wondering the same thing as Plague, how did you stumble across NWRP?
Back to top Go down
Ersher

Ersher

Location : On the run from two of the most beatiful dangerous Fire Nation women I've ever met, Azula & Ty Lee.

PostSubject: Re: A new warrior has arrived!   A new warrior has arrived! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:29 pm

Hells yeah! My homey final got off his butt and joined! Yes, I know Sean as a matter of fact we are in the same dorm, his room is 3 door down.

Lol, too bad he doesn't write music.
Back to top Go down
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

PostSubject: Re: A new warrior has arrived!   A new warrior has arrived! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:33 pm

It was all Ersher's fault. He gave me the site and I joined. Thank you all for the welcome.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: A new warrior has arrived!   A new warrior has arrived! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 6:16 pm

Plaguewalker wrote:
Welcome to the family! I'd give you a hug, but I have a pre-set image to live up to. Hope you have a great time here on New Worlds, although, if I may ask, how did you stumble across us? I'm curious as to how new blood finds it's way here.

If you ever need an ear to bounce something off of though, drop me a PM. Always glad to help.

I think you barely saved yourself on that image thing...

ANYWAYS, welcome Sean! Even though I really am wanting to RP with you, I find myself to be heavily distracted by your avi, 'cause I have no idea what that anime is!!! D (Can you tell me please...and maybe what those words are, that I think might be l337, but I'm not sure...?)
Back to top Go down
Ersher

Ersher

Location : On the run from two of the most beatiful dangerous Fire Nation women I've ever met, Azula & Ty Lee.

PostSubject: Re: A new warrior has arrived!   A new warrior has arrived! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 5:38 am

As Sean's friend I would be happy to answer that avi question.

The pic is of Balalaika of Black Lagoon, and the writing is Russian.
Back to top Go down
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

PostSubject: Re: A new warrior has arrived!   A new warrior has arrived! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:21 pm

Thank you Ersher.
Yes, Balalaika head of the Russian Mafia dubbed Hotel Moscow in Thailand. Black Lagoon is an excellent anime and manga. Sometime this evening I'll be posting my first RP here. I'm thinking of using the RP that is based off the novel I am writing (Gonna post that now)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new warrior has arrived!   A new warrior has arrived! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new warrior has arrived!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Worlds Roleplaying :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: