New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED!

Go down 
+2
Lol Lol Lol
rcox1995
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
rcox1995

rcox1995

The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED!   The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:21 pm

Aphras exited the Spirit Spring and walked up a wooden bridge connecting the several islands on the south end of the lake. Since the Hero of Time's time, they have created a tunnel that leads up Zora River and up to Zora's Domain in the north. Aphras entered the passageway and began his descent up to Zora's Domain.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED!   The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 7:37 pm

Ciar Fintan

It had been another hard day of work for Ciar, the boy mentally noted as he loudly sighed. It was currently raining over the province, just a small light drizzle that made it a bit annoying to be outside, but this was hardly anything new for the area. Sunshine was considered a rare blessing whenever it occasionally shined through the clouds to grace the village. Flooding was common as the small lake and the rivers connected to it rose steadily. Mud was everywhere and growing food was something the villagers found it nearly impossible to do.

But Ciar cared little about any of those things at the moment as he sat on a hill above the village, watching everything with a sort of melancholy expression. "Guess I should get back to Mom now, Goddesses know she'll start worrying soon." He decided as he slowly stood up before walking down the hill as he made his way home.
Back to top Go down
SpazzyMcSpazz

SpazzyMcSpazz

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED!   The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:09 pm

Jezebel

With a raised eyebrow the girl looked over at Nade. "Well let's see, I have the lowest rank and I am still assigned to a member of the Royal Family. Something just isn't right." Jezebel managed to stop herself just short of saying that she was also partnered with a complete downer.

Instead she hiked her pack a bit higher and straightened out her shoulders. She new exactly how to handle this situation, it just took a bit of finesse. Then she cleared her throat and said "And unkempt isn't the correct word. Unkempt would mean that one of us looks not totally together. Mine is more of an aura thing than simply looking unpolished."
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED!   The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 10:27 pm

Nade

Nade was not only a bit taken aback by his partner's sudden correction, albeit he was much more displeased and disappointed at himself for the mistake. Nearly angry even, yet he kept the same stone-faced expression on his face.

"Either way, your aura isn't calm and focused; it's chaotic and unbalanced. You're stressing out, and it's messing up my aura. I don't know why we were given this assignment, but we were. Worrying about the reason is pointless."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED!   The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:08 pm

Rowan

"I promise I'll be back within the hour, I just need to take a walk!" Rowan shouted back to her coworker and friend, Sheena, as she walked down the path away from the fishing hut. Rowan was currently in a decent mood, even with the fact that she smelled like fish at the moment.

"Check on Lumst while you're out there then! You know he's not used to handling the canoes!" Sheena shouted back quickly before she slammed the door to the fishing shop loudly.

"Will do..." Rowan muttered to herself before turning around as she walked down the path, making her way towards the tunnel that would take her downstream.
--------------------------------------
Najwa

"Well here you go honey, chilled and foamy just for you." Najwa stated as she handed a guard two mugs of Ordonian pumpkin beer, a rare and expensive drink.

"Show off, thinking that buying expensive alcohol should impress anyone." The bartender thought to herself as she watched the soldier turn around and inform everyone of what he had just bought before downing the drink in front of them. "Oh well, what else should anyone expect from these cowards." Najwa reminded herself as she served another one of the soldiers with a false and flirtacious smile on her face.

"Three hours until the meeting, They'll all need to be gone in two then..." Najwa whispered to herself as she glanced at all of Ganondorf's soldiers packed into the area, drinking their guilt away.
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED!   The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:00 pm

Aphras

Aphras went through the long and twisting tunnel, going through flat parts and going up and down stairs in the tunnel. The long tunnel stretched a large part across the Lanayru Province of Hyrule. The tunnel was mostly underground, and it went along next to the Zora River, which has been flowing with less and less water lately, as if the water in Zora's Domain has slowed down.

Soon, he would be passing Castle Town, near the Southern Gate, if he wanted to exit out, he could. He continued up the tunnel.
Back to top Go down
SpazzyMcSpazz

SpazzyMcSpazz

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED!   The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:33 pm

Jezebel

Okay, she had to admit it. Nade could have been worse, but you would catch her saying it. Jezebel put her worries in a corner of her mind. She couldn't function well if she was mulling over something, and this well qualified as "mulling."

"I'm fine, and I just gave my aura a stern talking to. It should behave now." I was calm, and cool. Nade was already facing a major demotion by being my partner, another one by being saddled with this lowly creature for a ward, and I didn't want to give him something else to get hinged on.

Ready and rearing to go, Jezebel smacked his arm lightly. "Can we go now, or what?!" For some reason, her anxiety was really pushing her forward... for what she didn't know, nor care.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED!   The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:48 pm

[[ Hm... I have like no idea where to start. Any suggestions? ]]
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
SpazzyMcSpazz

SpazzyMcSpazz

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED!   The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:59 pm

[[ Just start by saying where/what your character is doing? Are they at home sleeping? Or are they learning to be a great Hylian?]]
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED!   The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:44 pm

OOC: Yeah, sorry about that.

Maybe somewhere in Castle Town, or Lake Hylia, or something? I don't know, sorry.
Back to top Go down
SpazzyMcSpazz

SpazzyMcSpazz

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED!   The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:32 pm

[[rofl, rcox. I wasn't meaning you, lolx3 just wasn't sure where to start.]]
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED!   The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:02 am

{You could start off in the Tavern, or you could run into my character (Leit), or be travelling through the Gerudo Desert, or be relaxing by Lake Hylia, or...something else I can't think of at the moment. Lots of possibilities. ^^'}

Nade

The Sheikah smirked slightly at Jezebel's humor, but only for a second or so. "Sure...why don't you lead the way, since this your first major assignment?" Nade offered.

Leit Craeyhorn

Leit had just reached the North gate, and was about to head out when he suddenly recalled something. I left my wallet back at the tavern. Great. Now I've got to go all the way back. the soldier sighed in annoyance, and proceeded back to the South Western area of Castle Town.
Back to top Go down
SpazzyMcSpazz

SpazzyMcSpazz

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED!   The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 7:49 pm

Jezebel

When the smirk flashed across Nade's features it was like seeing a side that was buried in dust. The little hidden emotion was slightly rusty, but for some reason Jezebel found herself wanting to see him smile more often. To cover her amazement she shook her head.

"Like you said, it is my first major assignment... and well, no matter how much I wanna go I don't really think I should lead. You do it, after all you are the one with the higher rank and-" Jezebel suddenly realized that her astonishment had lead her to start babbling. "Umm, yeah, I want you to lead..." She bit her lip to keep from saying anything more.

Last edited by SpazzyMcSpazz on Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED!   The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:18 pm

Nade

Nade's eyebrow raised a little bit as his current partner tried to express her feelings, but he remained patient. "Alright, if you're sure," he shrugged. "I just thought I'd give you a shot. The Council would probably be more impressed with you if you lead most of the mission. Well, there will be other opportunites. Let's go!"

The two Sheikah made there way through the bustling crowds of the Castle Town, and towards the large gates that led to Hyrule Castle. Two Hylian soldiers guarded the entrance. One was short and quite pudgy, while the other one was more slender, but seemed to be goofing around a bit. "What buisness do you have here?" the pudgy guard asked.

Leit Craeyhorn

After a quite a few minutes of navigating past the crowd, the teen had finally reached the bar. Leit descended down the small flight of stairs, and entered the establishment. Inside, he found that the only customers there was a young man about Leit's age with an old man at one table; a teenage girl at a table by herself off in the far corner; and the rest of the customers were all Hylian soldiers. A couple of them were at the counter, but most of htem were all crowded around a rather large round table in the corner just to the right of the door. Leit let out a small, annoyed sigh, and walked up to the bar counter sat down in a stool two whole seats away from the other soldiers, who didn't seem to notice Leit at all.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED!   The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:08 pm

[[Alright. Here goes everything nothing. ]]

Vivian

Vivian had a cloak pulled down over her head. She also had it pulled around her body so that she was unidentifiable. Quickly she bought some food and then headed out of Castle Town. She felt the urge to see Lake Hylia.

When she arrived she saw a man walking into a tunnel. Curious she followed after him. Being as quiet as she could.

Last edited by Lol Lol Lol on Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED!   The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:47 pm

Najwa

"Great, even more of them are coming now." Najwa realized as she watched a young man wearing the armor of a Hylian soldier walk into the bar. She didn't notice the subtle difference between his armor and the armor of the other soldiers, and even if she did, she wouldn't of cared most likely.

"Well hello there honey, how can I help you?" Najwa asked the young man after he sat down at the counter.
Back to top Go down
SpazzyMcSpazz

SpazzyMcSpazz

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED!   The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:41 pm

Jezebel

If there was one thing Jezebel couldn't stand it was complete and total lack of communication, it just caused way too many problems. It was how people got killed in a battle, and how people were made late for important meetings with the people there were supposed to be protecting.

"We are the Sheikas meant to be new the guards of Maemi! If you are that ill informed..." The girl was shocked. She had never meant to say those words. With fear in her eyes, she looked at the much calmer Sheika. Wherever those words had come from, it scared her...
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED!   The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 3:34 pm

Aphras

The tunnel had a few lamps hanging from the ceiling, but he had entered a part of the tunnel with complete darkness. He felt like that he was being watched by someone, though he wasn't quite sure if that was just him. He shook his head and kept walking up the tunnel, eventually reaching the end.

He exited out of the tunnel to the lower lake below the waterfall that poured down from the true water source of Lake Hylia. Then, to his shock, both lakes were frozen. Even the waterfall froze in mid-flow, providing a staircase of sorts to the upper lake. He was truly astonished at why it was frozen, though the answer was obvious. The river was not pouring out any more water. The entire northern part of Hyrule was in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED!   The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 7:38 pm

"Ow!" Vivian cried as she stubbed her toe in the complete darkness. She clapped a hand over her mouth and stayed put. She took a deep breath and walked out calmly behind the man. Her eyes glanced over the frozen lakes.
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED!   The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 4:14 pm

Aphras

Aphras climbed up the steep, ice staircase and up onto the upper part of Zora's Domain. Here, was a large pool and a palace around the pool for the Zora Royal Family. However, the pool was completely frozen. On the throne, however, was a living being. It was a dark being, though. It is similar to the Twili's of the Twilight Realm from a few hundred years ago. Or, maybe, it is a Twili. He did not know.

The being saw Aphras and stood up from the stone throne. It pulled out a sword and said, "Being of light, you are not welcome in this place." He came at Aphras with the sword, but Aphras had no sword. He looked around, and he found an old iron sword behind a stone pillar. He grabbed it and came after the being. He clashed with it and blocked an attack from it.

The fight continued, and then Aphras stunned the being and knocked him out with a blow to the head from the hilt. The being collapsed, darkened, and turned into mini black squares. The squares went up and formed a sort of hole in the sky, swirling in the center. He did not know what it was, but it was quite weird, in his opinion.

Now, the question was, how would the ice be destroyed?
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED!   The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 3:07 pm

Vivian watched the dark being and the man from a distance. She was useless without the magic she was suppose to have. When she saw that the being had been destroyed she slowly made her way up. She decided to still sneak around though. He'd find her eventually. She stood behind a pillar and watched him.
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED!   The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 3:53 pm

Aphras

After the beast was slain, Aphras looked at the area where the sword was, and found a sheath. He put the sword in the sheath, and put the sheath on his back. He then heard the muffled footsteps again, even in Zora's Domain. He decided to confront whoever it was. "Hello? Who or what are you, and what do you want with me?" Aphras said. He never did like being watched, even if he only felt like it.

As Aphras looked around Zora's Domain, he saw a glittering blue gem. This, was the sacred Spiritual Stone of the Zoras', Zora's Sapphire. It was above the great stone throne, on a stone pedestal. Going up to the pedestal was a flight of stairs. Aphras walked silently up to the pedestal where the glistening sapphire resided.

A voice startled Aphras. He who slayed the dark beast, I thank you. As reward, you may take our wonderful treasure, the Sapphire. Then it faded away, leaving Aphras alone, with the mysterious thing he thought was following him. He touched the Sapphire, and a flash of blue light enveloped him. Then, he held it in his hands. He placed it in his pack for later.

OOC: Sorry if this is too much.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED!   The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 4:09 pm

Vivian stepped out from behind the pillar. "I'm just a plain, old, abnormal Hylian." She said dryly. "Who are you?" Hopefully he wouldn't hurt her... He did have a sword now.
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED!   The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 4:20 pm

"Oh." Aphras said plainly as the girl appeared from behind the pillar. "You must be the person who was following me. By the way, what do you mean abnormal? You don't seem abnormal..." he said. "I am Aphras Vigyls, from Castle Town. I'm trying to stop Ganondorf's evil reign of terror." he said.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED!   The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 4:55 pm

She crossed her arms. "I'm Vivian. And by abnormal I mean I have no powers. Don't think lowly of me because I didn't help you defeat that... thing." She wasn't aware of any terror of any sort being around. She knew who this Ganondorf was from stories, but how could he still be wreaking havoc?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED!   The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next