New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Velox

Velox

Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M)   Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:34 pm

Sean met eyes with Ikan, and looked away, his face a deep crimson. Calm down, calm down. He mentally commanded himself. He knew that Ikan was right, there was no way that this 'vehicle' could get them very far without being repaired.

Thinking about her reminded him of how close she was, and he started blushing even more furiously. Calm down, calm down. he tried willing himself again, and tried to keep his mind occupied on the pistol in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M)   Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:37 pm

Trent

"Ok, so this might be a good time for anyone to come clean about people bent on killing them, because that right there does not happen every time," Trent announced, looking at Jack. Of course, the shot had been aimed toward him, but Jack was the one who had muttered something.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M)   Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:18 pm

Jack

"Oh, about two weeks ago. It is about time I got this checked out again. I've only had this thing for a month. Good thing we've got a capable mechanic with us. And as for your question Trent, no I do not. Everyone out to get me is dead." Jack said. He pressed a button on the steering wheel and the armored plating started to disappear.

?

"Ah, well done Jack. As expected by the Brotherhood's best agent alive."

An armored man inspected the area Jack and his companions once where. He looked at the empty beer bottles.

"Disruptor devices hidden inside the bottles. Ah, what a devious mind you have. And you set a trap to destroy my 'welcoming party'. The same as always. It seems my little stunt at Californa did not decieve you as I had hoped. And now you have friends. Wonderful. Let the hunt begin anew. May the best Brother win."

The man walked away.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M)   Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:40 pm

Dolores

"Well that's good to know." Dolores said rhetorically as she leaned back into her seat, trying to get comfortable in the jeep. She honestly wasn't sure if she believed Jack or not. She wouldn't be surprised if he had enemies. After all, not only was he annoying but he had been a part of the Brotherhood. Enemies are something people would naturally get after joining that violent organization.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M)   Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:34 am

Sean thought that he had picked was some slight signs indicating that Jack was lying, but he was kind of preoccupied with other things, so he wasn't sure. My heartbeat's the one that's not normal. the Cyborg thought, the beating of his heart quickening, and his face growing even more red. He was sure that he would get over this eventually, but for now he proceeded to look at the scenery as the armor plating came down.

Although honestly, there wasn't much to look at. The wasteland seemed to travel on and on forever, and the trip had only just started. Some sort of nostalgia, or ancient feelings had made Sean want to ask 'Are were there yet?,' but there was no way he was going to even try any jokes around this crowd.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M)   Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:40 pm

Jack

"Well, we ought to be arriving at the town of Norfork in another thirty minutes. So sit back and enjoy the ride, boys and girls. I suggest going to sleep. There ain't much to look at in the Wasteland these days," Jack commented.

((If no one minds, I'd like to do a mini-time skip. Once I have a majority vote I'll skip ahead.))
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M)   Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:44 pm

Trent

Trent had some pride in his job, but not enough to get worked up over Jack's apparent leadership. He was getting paid whether or not he was in charge, and if he wasn't exactly needed to direct them, whatever, easy job. Of course, he was experienced enough to know that there were never any easy jobs.

(That's fine with me.)

Last edited by manysidestome on Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M)   Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:47 pm

{I think I'll let my character do the talking.}

"O-okay," Sean replied, still feeling a bit uneasy, and swept over the landscape again. I can't remember what use to be here at all...but I've never seen anything like this. I don't like it...

The cyborg closed his eyes and tried calm down. Very slowly, the rapid pace of his heart began to relax. A few minutes later, Sean fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M)   Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:21 pm

Dolores

"Ok then. So Ikan ..nice shoes, where did you find them?" Dolore asked the young girl as she tried to start up a conversation again. The Doctor certainly didn't want to have to sit in this jeep in silence all the way to Norfolk, though she was pretty sure that she wouldn;t be able to fall asleep either.

(Go ahead.)
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M)   Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 7:09 pm

[[ Time skip's fine with me. :3 ]]

Ikan shrugged. "I don't remember. I've had these shoes for a while." She wriggled her toes inside them. She tried to relax a little. This was going to go on for a while and if she was stressed the whole time that wasn't going to help anyone.
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M)   Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:36 pm

((Very well then.))

Jack

True to Jack's word, they arrived at Norfork in thirty minutes. Jack pulled up to the checkpoint.

"Ah, Jack, good to have you back. Bring any of your usual stuff?" a guard asked, giving a friendly smile to the man.

"I, er, have no idea what you're talking about." Jack said, motioning to his companions. The guad finally noticed them and immediately changed his expression.

"Ah, sorry, must have had you confused with another Jack. Everyone, please step outside and give me any weapons you may have. Norfork is a peaceful town, and we don't like people besides the law enforcement to have weapons. They will be returned to you upon your exiting." the guard said.

Jack stepped outside the jeep and began removing his weapons. He removed his two assault rifles, a handgun, and three grenades from his belt. Five minutes passed and an assortment of weapons were now in the struggling officer's hands. Jack paused for a moment and reached behind, pulling out a rather large knife. He gently put it in the pile of weapons the guard was carrying.

"Good Lord Jack, this is more than last time! What are you, a one man army?" the guard asked, sitting down the weapons behind him.

"No," Jack started, "I like to consider myself a weapon of mass destruction."

The guard chuckled and looked to Jack's companions. "Alright, the rest of you please give me any weapons you have."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M)   Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:56 pm

Trent

Trent eyed the man, a look that gave the impression he thought little of what he was seeing. "I've seen my share of peaceful towns go up in flames, and I'm not going to be without my gear when that happens," he said. The type of job he had taught him to never be without protection, and giving up his weapons would be one of the stupidest things he could do outside of Eden.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M)   Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:36 am

"The last time? I thought you said that you didn't know him?" Sean retorted, right before yawning. His nap wasn't the most relaxing, considering what they were driving and the temperature, but atleast he was able to get some sleep.

The cyborg rubbed his right eye sleepily, and stared at the gigantic pile of weapons Jack had given the guard. "Umm...?" The teen carefully placed the borrowed Desert Eagle amongst some other hand guns. Honestly, that wasn't his only weapon, but the other ones he possessed were built into him. Sean wondered if his whole body could be considered to dangerous for this town. I hope they don't have any metal detectors. That would be embarrassing...

Last edited by Velox on Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M)   Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 3:34 pm

"I don't have anything." Ikan said smoothly. Yes she did have things that could cause injury or violence, but they weren't considered weapons. Why didn't the other's just say they didn't have any? It would just be that much simpler.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M)   Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:05 pm

Dolores simply handed her Rifle over to the town's representative. She still had quite a few things that she could use to kill others, but she could pass all of it off as medical supplies if she was questioned. "So is that it then?" She asked the guard as she looked between him and Jack. Dolores knew that Jack and the Guard were lying to everyone about something, but she didn't press the issue. It woul probably be easier to get answers after they were in the town.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M)   Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:57 pm

{Edited my previous post. Sorry, but I like how it is better now. ^^'}
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M)   Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:16 pm

Jack and Guard

"Listen pal, I suggest you give up your weapon. You won't need it here, Norfork is a safe town. You probably won't be here that long, anyways. You won't miss it. So please, give up your weapon." the guard's voice, as he spoke his last sentence, had a strange hypnotic tone to it. His command seemed to be very compelling for some reason, and it would be hard for Trent to resist the order.

Jack frowned, but said nothing. Hm, how curious....to think he'd see this again, at Norfork of all places....

Last edited by Magus1108 on Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M)   Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:28 pm

Trent

Something changed in the mans' voice, and for a moment Trent almost considered it, but his will was unbreakable, and his stubborness would never let him go back. He glared and spat at the man's feet, smirking. "Ain't no place safe except Eden, don't try to go lieing like that. Now we going to have complications or are you going to let us in," he asked.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M)   Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:02 pm

Guard and Jack

The guard scowled. "Fine, you can keep your weapon. But you better not cause any trouble, or we'll have you all arrested."

Jack tossed the keys to the jeep to another guard so he could park it. The gate to Norfork slowly opened, revealing a semi-decaying stair-case descending to the town below.

"Well, welcome to Norfork everyone. We'll be staying here for the night, and pick up some supplies while we're at it. Just watch your step. People have been known to fall to their death down these steps."
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M)   Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:18 pm

"I wonder why." Ikan replied to Jack as the gate opened. Sarcasm was practically dripping from her mouth. She wondered when these old, decaying steps were built. Probably decades ago... like Jack's jeep. Hmm. They both had those things in common. Hunks of scrap metal and the need of a good fixing.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M)   Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:39 pm

Sean smirked at Ikan's remark. However, the danger of these steps were no laughing matter. The cyborg's keen receptors were able to differentiate the stable sections of each step from the crumbly ones, and he carefully made his way down the stairs. It would really suck if we died on a staircase when our journey has barely even started.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M)   Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:42 am

Dolores stood in place as she allowed the others to go ahead of her. She figured that if the steps were strong enough to hold the others, then they would be strong enough to hold her, and so she let Sean test them out first before she began to descend down the staircase behind him.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M)   Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:41 am

Trent

Trent eyed the stairs as everyone went down them, memorizing where they stepped. He slowly began his way down, looking out for weak spots around that might be a problem. He didn't plan on meeting his end thanks to a bunch of stairs.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M)   Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 5:39 pm

Jack.

Jack was the last of the five to go down. Once they were all down safely, Jack led them into town. The town was buzzing with activity, people going in different directions everywhere. The town market was especially crowded.

"Make sure to stick with me. The people of this town love me! I'm sure I can get us discounts," Jack commented.

A blonde haired woman walked over to Jack.

"Ah, Molly, good to see you!" Jack said as she came over. Molly smiled at Jack....and preceded to smack him in the face.

"That's for sleeping with my best friend and my sister, you pig!" Molly delivered a kick to his groin and marched away. Jack struggled to get up from the blow when a large man came over. He punched Jack in the gut.

"That's for sleeping with my wife, you scumbag!" the man kicked the fallen Jack in the ribs and stormed away. Groaning with pain, Jack struggled to get back up when a middle-aged woman walked up.

"That's for burning my house to the ground," she bashed a frying pan over his head, "This is for making my son a drunk," she smashed him again with the pan, "And this is for seducing my husband!"

After hitting him one more time, the woman walked away, pleased with herself.

"Oh come on, I didn't even do that last part! That was your brother, Marge! Oi..." Jack looked around, making sure no one else came to hit him. After a few seconds he stood up.

".....disregarding the past few minutes, the people....oh forget it."

Jack brushed some dirt off of him. Strangely enough, he did not look that hurt. One would expect all sorts of bruises over him, but none were seen.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M)   Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 5:45 pm

Trent

The guide watched with strict attention as everyone proceeded to deliver a strike on the soldier, and once they left, he cracked a grin. "Don't know about the rest of you, but I like this town," he said. He really didn't care if Jack wasn't hurt, just that there were other people who didn't like this guy was good enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M)   Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Travel To Eden (No Longer Accepting, T-M)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next