New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)

Go down 
+8
Fire Lord
Alec
TokoToTheEnd
zukoismybf
almostinsane99
KataraTheWaterbender
Sarcastic Master
Magus1108
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord

Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:36 pm

IC: Superman, Green Lantern, and Sephiroth

Superman and Green Lantern were at Batman's side as soon as the grapple went around the man's legs.

"Nice of you to stop by," said Superman, smiling at the Dark Knight.

The man meanwhile brougth his sword down and sliced through the cable like it was thread. Superman raised his fists and Green Lantern his ring.

"We've taken down guys like this before," said the Man of Steel, "even if it's only the three of us this time."

When the Justice Lord landed near them, Superman stepped forward.

"You!"

He looked to raise his fist, but Green Lantern held him back, and when the unknown man spoke, he stopped and listened.

"I do not care."

His voice was low, and amused.

"I would have killed that planet myself. The only regret I feel is that I lack the satisfaction of watching it die..."

Superman stepped forward.

"Stand down! You can't defeat all of us, this will only end badly for you! These are refugees, and we need to work together!"

The man smiled a soft smirk, slowly raising his hands towards the sky. With a flick of his wrist, a darkness began to convulge in the sky above.

"Whether you live or die is not part of my concerns....I'll tear this world apart, bit by bit..."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:41 pm

Onypho

"I'm sorry to dissapoint you, but you won't be tearing this world up," Onypho proclaimed as he walked toward Sephiroth. Far be it from him to question the Protector, but why did she bring this obviously chaotic and unstable man to their world when he obviously had no interest in helping to stop anything. "If you continue to fight, I'll have to restrain you."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:46 pm

Ezila

Ezila shook her head.

"Just had to get away from there. It's just a little too much for me right now," she explained, with a sad face. "I mean I was created to keep the worlds separate, so seeing all these survivors together is just making me freak a little. Nothing I can't handle."
------------------------
Namine

Namine left her tent and started to explore the place. She thought that now would be as good a time as ever to search for anyone from her world. She felt weirdly out of place among all these strangers. It was so surreal being here. More so because she had this feeling that Kairi did not survive.

"Then how am I here?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:23 pm

Cornelia

"What? You aren't going to beg for your life, or try to justify what you've done?" Cornelia asked, surprised. She lowered her gun and studied the Demon Emperor, as he had been known. What was wrong with him?

Asajj Ventress

"It is an honor to meet you, Lord Bane." Asajj said, in a voice not of her own. She seemed to increase in her power of the Dark Side somehow.

"I am Darth Sidious. Current Dark Lord of the Sith. It is an honor to meet the maker of the Rule of Two, and the first true Sith Lord."

Star

"I can understand. However this cannot be avoided. We need the help of the survivors if we want to stand a chance against the First Evil. Hopefully things will become normal once more when we defeat him." Star said.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:37 pm

Lelouch

"Why should I beg for a life that's been wasted or explain actions for a world that's now gone," Lelouch asked. "Everything I did, everything you did, or any of our family or the Black Knights, it's all gone, there's no point to it anymore. I really don't care if I die at this point, losing my life is nothing compared to losing everything I worked for in my life. Like I said, go ahead and shoot."

Darth Bane

Dark side power burst from the girl, and someone new was addressing Bane. "So you have claimed the title of Dark Lord now. I trust that the Sith have not fallen from the order I set. One Master, One Apprentice." Bane had not sensed anyone, but who else could the force have brought back? Certainly none of the Sith he'd eliminated, their minds had been ripped to shreds, and there could be no bringing them back. Perhaps Revan, or one of the Sith after him? He hadn't sensed Sidious before he revealed himself, so Bane was determined now to be more wary of everyone.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:10 pm

Eva

Eva hugged her knees close to her body, staring up at the sky with wild eyes. All she had been doing was racing... Her body trembled and she buried her head in her knees.

Was this her fault, for refusing to be the next Avatar?

But it wasn't fair! She had never wanted that, but only to have her mother back again. It wasn't fair...

The young girl glanced back towards the camp she had found herself at only an hour ago and then let out a half-sob as she buried her head once again.

Gone, it was all gone.

Prince Aikka, Jordan, Stan and Koji, her father, her dreams... All of it was gone, the moment she had run from Satis.

What had she done?

Robin Hood

Robin Hood sat in his tent in the thick of the camp, listening to the babble of voices as he worked. The outlaw was one of the first to arrive, so he had long since gotten over his shock about things. Instead, he spent much of his time contemplating the future and what was to be done. After all, they all couldn't stay here forever.

The fox set his knife down and inspected his newly carved arrow, feeling its weight and checking its balance. Finding nothing wrong, he carefully set the weapon in the stack of growing arrows located at the back of his tent.

Finding himself out of wood once more, Robin leapt to his feet and stepped outside of the tent, stretching his legs.

"There's much ado in this camp," he murmured to himself as his curious gaze flickered this way and that and his ears caught something about a fight.

(Is Robin Hood okayed, Magus1108?)
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
roman_tic_kataang

roman_tic_kataang

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:33 pm

~Tifa lockheart~
Tifa came out of her tent and thought it was time to explore. She had been at the camp for four days now. She started wondering if others from her own realm had managed to survive and might be around the camp. Tifa even wondered if Cloud might be around. She stretched and started walking through the campground.

~Rukia Kuchiki~
Rukia sat under a tree not too far from where the other refugees were.Rukia had just recently arrived the day before. She was recently in her gigai form so she could be noticed by others. She didn't understand how it all happened. First, Rukia was in karakura, wandering around the streets because of a report about a Hollow. Next minute, she ended up in this unknown place. Rukia just continued sitting, not caring if others from karakura or the Soul Society would be there.

~Ginny Weasley~
Ginny Weasley wandered around the campground, looking for any other survivors from hogwarts. She kept her wand at her ready, just for defense, judging that she knew no one at the campground. Ginny thought that it wouldn't be bad, since her world was destroyed and it's for self-defense. She continued walking around the campgrounds.

((I'll post the rest of my characters later. I have to get ready for a dentist appointment.))
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:06 pm

IC: Superman, Green Lantern, Sephiroth, and Cloud

The man chuckled once more, the darkened clouds in the sky above swirling at the ready of his raised hand.

"Whatever portal brought me into this world, I don't think it was meant for me."

He smiled with amusement at his attackers.

"When the Lifestream began to fall apart, and the world began to die, a power filled the air."

The man tilted his head and the swirling clouds above intensified.

"As it faded, I reached out from the Lifestream and grasped onto it. The next moment, I was brought here. So...I will simply start over and take this planet for my own use..."

There was a flash of black and steel before someone slammed into the man. The force threw him backwards, spinning through the air until he landed back on his feet. The dark clouds above had faded and there was a spikey, blond haired man, dressed in black and holding a large Buster Sword.

"Sephiroth," glared the newcomer in a steady voice.

"Cloud..." smiled the man.

Cloud held his large sword up at Sephiroth held his six foot Masamune loosely in his left hand.

"Did no one else make it?" cooed Sephiroth, a smile forming on his lips.

"That's too bad..."

Cloud responded with a glare.

"You're not going to help anyone," Cloud said, "so why don't you leave. The Lifestream is gone, you have nothing left..."

Sephiroth gave a low laugh, shaking his head slowly.

"As the world crumbled apart, the energy of the Lifestream was scattered to the darkness. But my level of existence goes beyond the need for it now. There will be nothing left but darkness for all worlds; so I will take what I can now...and tear it apart by its very existence."

Cloud gritted his teeth and rushed forward, leaping into the air with a yell as he brought his Buster Sword up over his head. Sephiroth merely watched as Cloud brought the blade down. However, he met only air, and Sephiroth was gone.

Cloud stared at the place where Sephiroth once stood, then reached around and secured the Buster Sword to his back before turning and walking back towards the refugee camps.

"Hey!" called Superman, approaching Cloud, "thanks for your help."

Cloud merley gave him a stare before brushing him off and continuing towards the camps.

"Okaay," said Green Lantern, "thanks anyway..."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:13 pm

"It's not over. He escaped," Batman stated as he studied the spot where Sephiroth was. He turned his gaze on the kid and asked, "Who was he?"
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:42 pm

IC: Superman, Green Lantern, Cloud

When Batman addressed him, Cloud stopped, turning his head to look back at the Dark Knight.

"A memory..."

He turned without another word, and left them to walk in the direction of the Refugee Camps. Green Lantern landed next to Batman, looking at Cloud's retreating back.

"That is one strange kid. But he managed to get rid of that guy..."

Superman shook his head.

"I don't think we've seen the last of either of them."

He turned to Onypho.

"Is there someone we can talk to and find out exactly what's going on?"

Green Lantern looked down at his ring.

"It seems like hundreds of worlds are crashing together, and each one is only sparing a few. What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:00 pm

Onypho

The conflict ended before Onypho really had a chance to much of anything. The blonde man had driven away the antagonist, and Onypho had no reason to be here. Some of the people involved were addressing him, and he shook his head. "I'm afraid I'm not the one to explain things to you. My superior will address you all soon enough, but for now, try to become familiar with each other."

Cole

"Well, it seems I really wasn't necesarry here," Cole told himself before following the other man's lead and walking to the tents. He had no idea of anything that was going on, but the green haired guy wasn't saying anything important, so there was no point in staying near him.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:25 pm

Darth Sidious

"Ah, you must be wondering about me. I was on Coruscant when it was destroyed. I could not escape in time. Those beasts were everywhere, and even the Jedi couldn't take them down. And when that being showed up, I knew all hope of leaving was lost. In a bid to ensure my survival, I attached my mind to Asajj Ventress, who had escaped in time. The woman you see standing before you. She was all more than happy to do it. Under the condition that I made her my new apprentice, she would let me share her body until I can acquire a new one. I did not expect to see another Lord here. But I must say, it is an honor to meet you Lord Bane." Darth Sidious said. He gave a bow.

Justice Lord Superman

"I'd like to know what's going on too. My entire world has been destroyed by some monster even I couldn't defeat. From what I saw in reports before Earth's destruction, similar things were happening all over the universe. The Justice Lords were the best Earth had to offer. Even the heroes and villains in hiding came out to stop this threat. Yet after everything we threw at it, it didn't even make a mark." the Lord Superman said. He listened to Onypho's response. The Lord picked him up by grabbing his neck, and raised a fist to the Edien's face.

"I want answers dammit! The Lords are dead...Lois is dead...I want to know why!"

Cornelia

"Lelouch! Why you little..." Cornelia hissed. She put away her gun and marched over to him. She raised her fist and punched Lelouch in the cheek.

"You are a disgrace! You are nothing like the brother I know. I know what you're feeling Lelouch. You loved Nunnally like I loved Euphie. Do you know what it felt like to know that you killed her? I was devastated...but I never broke down. I let my vengence and my desire to clear her name keep me going. I didn't fall apart like you've obviously done! How would Nunnally, Euphie, and your friends feel about how you're acting?! Lelouch, would your sister want you to give up your life simply because she died?"

Cornelia hated her half-brother with every fiber of her being...but she could not stand to see him like this. If she was going to kill him, he would be in the right state of mind, not like a shadow of his former self. She wanted him to answer for his crimes while acting like his normal self.

Reiji Kageyama

Once that situation was over Reiji went back over to his tent and laid down. He got another smoke out and used it.

"Why am I still alive? I have no reason to be alive anymore. I should died with them, or let the others escape while I held them off. Ayane, Miu, Satoka, even Yukino are dead. They all deserved to live. I didn't. I have done many sinful things in my past, so why should I survive when the rest of the Gate Keepers died?" Reiji mused.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:30 pm

IC: Superman

"That's enough!"

He had grabbed the identical Justice Lord's wrist, holding up his own fist.

"Threatening the people that saved us is not going to get anything acomplished! People are scared, and they need help right now. The order of the universe is falling apart; I thought you could respect that much at least...I've had to handle Lois's death too; but right now we need to work together if we hope to fix any of this..."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:32 pm

Obi-wan felt anger grow in him, but he opened himself to the Force and allowed the negative emotion to be let go into the Force. Replaced was pity for the young woman. Asajj Ventress was not a Sith. Not really. She was just a young woman lost in her anger, someone that Dooku and now, Sidious, took advantage of.
He didn't approached the two now. He felt he should listen to more about what the two Sith Lords were saying.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:47 pm

Lelouch

The Demon Emporer winced as he felt her punch him, and he listened to her words. He actually smiled a little and replied, "an excellent point, Cornelia, but lacking. You never broke down, true, but you also had a world to convince, you had a goal. What is my goal now, when Nunally died because of something beyond anyone's control?" Even as he said it, there was something he could do. A glint came back into his eyes, and he felt hatred, and other emotions, finally surge into his body. Something killed everything and everyone, and it was still out there.

Darth Bane

"Yes, an honor," Darth Bane repeated. "A resourceful move, if I must say myself. If you are wondering about me, the Force saw fit to bring me back. I ensured the survival of the Sith once, and I will do so again now. There is another here, aside from you and your apprentice, who knows the Dark side. Do you know who they are?" There was also a servant of the Light nearby, and they had considerable power, but nothing Bane couldn't handle. Just one Jedi would not be a threat to two Sith Lords.

Onypho

"It is not my place," Onypho said, as he was released. "You would do well to listen to him, working together is the only option you have, or die, and personally, I don't expect any other end for you all."
Back to top Go down
roman_tic_kataang

roman_tic_kataang

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:18 am

((I'm back!))
~Kairi~

Kairi walked through the refugee camp, scanning people's faces so she could see if she recognize them or not. Kairi knew there were other worlds besides Destiny islands, but she didn't know there were many other unknown worlds to her.

So far, Kairi didn't recognize anyone in the crowd. They all came from different worlds. In the distance, Kairi caught a glimpse of a familiar looking girl with long blonde hair, round blue eyes, and an innocent expression. It was Namine! Kairi was glad that her Nobody was there and she wouldn't really feel left out. Kairi went towards her, trying to catch Namine's attention.

"Namine," Kairi shouted.

~Zexion~

Zexion stood by one of the house buildings, his hood over his face and arms crossed over his chest. He was number nine in Organization XIII, and was referred to as the "Cloaked Schemer". He wondered if anyone other members survived and were able to make to the refugee camp. Zexion kept his distance and hid in the shadows from all the strangers.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:28 am

(I was wondering if I could have Orhime Inoue from Bleach and Neji Hyuuga from Naruto as well.)
-----------------------------------
Faramir

Faramir looked up at the warrior who seemed to know what was going on and shook his head in sadness. "He's right, either we fight, or we die." The Steward whispered as he looked at the many people surrounding the area.

Faramir had arrived seven days ago, very confused and worried about his wife and Son. He had been informed about their fates by one of the Natives, and even though Faramir had already finished mourning their deaths, he was still rather depressed at this point.

He had made no effort to talk to any of the other Survivors who had been taken to the camp, there was no point to doing something like that after all. Though he had spoken to one of the Edien's who had visited him. Apparently that man had been the one that decided that Faramir would live while his family died. At the time, Faramir would have enjoyed nothing more then to have killed that crazy wizard, though he knew it would've have helped no one.

"I suppose that's it then." He finally said as he realized that no explanations would be given to them by the Edien warrior. And thus Faramir simply walked back into his tent and laid down on the small cot he had been given.
---------------------------------------------------
Ilmarinen

"Seems like things are getting tense around camp now." Ilmarinen commented as he walked up to Eliza and Star. His job of helping Star collect others was finished for now, but the Weaver still hadn't actually gone to visit his family and had instead used his free time to talk to a few people around camp who he though were intersting or intelligent enough to be informed of their circumstances.

"Is it time to tell them all now Protector?" He asked Star, forgetting to actually speak his words this time and instead just staring at her with the expectation that she would reply, not realizing that he had said nothing.
---------------------------------------------------
Luna Lovegood

*Drip, drop, drip, drop. The Thudding went on continuously as Luna continued to watch the milk drip off of the tip of her wand and into the small bowl that the Hosts who had saved her had given to her for food. Luna had arrived two days ago, and the girl hadn't left the camp or looked for her friends yet. She had talked to a few people, studied a few of the stranger creatures that had arrived, but most of her time had been spent in the tent that she had been given. Either reading the books that one of the natives had given her, or simply day dreaming, Luna had been rather busy with her time so far.

Though the girl never let it show up in her expressions, she wondered sometimes about whether or not Hogwarts was still around or not. She disliked the idea of everyone and everything she ever knew being dead, though she knew that the chance that Hogwarts was gone happened to be likely at this point.

".....I think I'll be go for a walk now." Luna stated dreamily to herself, as there was no one else in the tent with her. And thus with those words the Witch stood up, and walked out into the crowded world outside of her tent.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:29 am

(Hey. Can I have Neville from Harry Potter and Naruto from Naruto too?)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:41 pm

Justice Lord Superman

The Justice Lord glared at his counterpart, but said nothing. He made no move to threaten or harm the Edien again.

"Is the rest of your League with you, or it just you three?" Superman asked.

Darth Sidious

"No, I do not know. It feels familiar, but I have not yet investigated it. I know Obi-Wan Kenobi is here." Darth Sidious said.

Cornelia

"You can still get a goal, Lelouch. You can find this thing that destroyed our world, and end it." Cornelia said. Hopefully she had gotten through to her brother. She couldn't bear to see him like he was now.

((Sure.))
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:56 pm

[[Sorry I've been gone, anyone mind giving me an update on what I've missed?^^]]
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:21 pm

(So far, everyone's at the camp. Sephiroth fought some people, though, before disappearing. That's it)
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:22 pm

Namine

Namine looked up in surprise and smiled. So Kairi was alive after all. She ran over to her other and hugged her tightly.

"Kairi! I thought you had died. But that would be stupid. If you died, I probably would have too."

Pulling back, she smiled wide, then frowned. "Have you seen anyone else?"
--------------
Disgaea Characters except for Yukimaru

"Laharl! Laharl!"

The demon Overlord sighed as Flonne ran into his tent with a wide smile followed by Aexl. The 'Dark Hero' had a sly look on his face, but remained silent.

"What is it now Flonne," Laharl asked irratated.

"Nothing, I just wanted to see you," she responded, with a smile. Laharl scowled, but didn't say anything. Axel grinned, amused at how easily Flonne could push Laharl's buttons.

"And what are you smiling at you pathetic excuse for a demon?!"

"I, Axel the Dark Hero, have the right to smile."

Laharl just shot him a mean look, which kind of scared Axel for he stopped smiling.
---------------
Yukimaru

The kunoichi wandered around the camp. Well it looked like a camp and so she called it that. She wanted to ask some of the people questions about what happened to them. Why were they the ones to survive. This was twice that Yukimaru had avioded her death. Was there a reason behind it? Did it have to do with anyone here?

She walked over to a girl with long black hair (Tifa) and tapped her on the shoulder.

"Excuse me, zam. May I ask you a question?"
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:03 pm

Bane

"I do not know an Obi-wan, but I assume he's the Jedi. I see no reason to eliminate him for now, so long as he does not interfere with anything we may enact. You know him better, though, do you believe he will be a liability to the Sith now," Darth Bane asked. The unknown Sith was a question, and part of Bane wanted him eliminated, but his practical mind wanted him to live, for who knew how useful he could be?

Lelouch

"Very well," Lelouch said, rising to his feet. "I, Emperor Lelouch vi Britannia, vow to see that the power responsible for the destruction of our world will cease to exist." Of course, Lelouch realized with his new change in attitude, he would likely be right back where he started with Cornelia.

Onypho

With his task rendered void, Onypho dissappeared, and made his way to Star. If she didn't already know, he needed to inform her of his impressions of the man who got away. A danger to their quest and to life, though not a big of threat as the First Evil.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:51 pm

Elda Marker sat outside her tent, hugging her knees to her chest and muttering on about being stuck here with such stupid, worthless others. Gross, some of them are even Humans... She thought to herself, glancing around at some of the other residents. Bickering, or just walking around. She sniffed, before returning to her bitter thoughts.

--

He looked to the left, watching all the others interacting below from where he sat high atop a tree. Train stared at them all, but his mind was elsewhere. Expiriencing the same painful scene he forced himself to watch again and again in his mind like a movie on replay. The brunette sighed, placing his hand on Hades for a moment before jumping from the tree. 20 or so feet, and landing perfectly at the base of it.

--

Darren walked around the camp site, lost in his mind. It had to have been at least two years now since Mr. Crepsley had blooded him. He looked up at the sky, wishing he were more matured as a vampire. Not nearly as skilled as any of the others, even if he already was a Vampire General. He felt uncomfortable being on his own here, especially when he imagined running into a Vampaneze. The young vampire shuddered at the memory of Murlough in those twisted tunnels. Mr. Crepsley explained new things about vampires to him every day. Revealing new wonders of his new race, which he had finally accepted about a year ago, there were still so many things he did not know. And being here, so many things he wished he did know.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:45 pm

IC: Superman, Green Lantern, Sora

"It's only the three of us," replied Superman solemly.

"We lost John, Flash, Hawkgirl, and Wonder Woman. Whatever it was, it swallowed our entire universe. I don't like you any more than you like me, but right now I think it's best if we work together. Maybe we can-"

The Green Lantern interrupted the two with a yell.

"Superman, look!"

The Kryptonian quickly turned towards the sky where Green Lantern was pointing. Another portal had opened high overhead, and once again deposited a single person. A boy dressed in black with spikey brown hair began to fall limply towards the ground.

"It's a kid!" shouted Superman, and Green Lantern shot into the sky.

"I got him!"

He pushed his hand out and a field of green energy shot from his ring and caught the boy before it was too late. He gently brought him down and laid him upon the earth. Superman bent over him; the boy was near unconscious, scuffs marks and bruises on his clothes and skin.

"R-Riku!"

The boy suddenly sat up but Superman put a hand on his chest to push him back down.

"Easy son, you're going to be alright. But you shouldn't move right now..."

The boy winced in pain.

"R...Riku..."

Green Lantern bent down on his other side.

"Is that your name? Riku?"

The boy shook his head.

"Sora..."

He then slipped in unconsciousness, and Superman carefully picked him up.

"Let's get him some help. There has to be a medic of some kind around here."

He turned towards the others.

"Everyone! Let's get back to the camps! It's dangerous to be out here, we don't know what could be waiting."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next