New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Scenario Game

Go down 
+5
zukoismybf
Lol Lol Lol
Sparky Dono
Velox
TokoToTheEnd
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Velox

Velox

The Scenario Game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scenario Game   The Scenario Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:52 pm

B.

You decide to face your fear, and her like a true spy and be fearless, so you leap over the other people in line to get next to her. However, you bump into a a really mean looking muscular guy over 6 feet tall, and he wants the same spot. You...

A. take him out quickly and effectively with your super spy hand-to-hand combat moves.

B. Press a button on you watch and zap him with your secret spy tazer.

C. Distract him with cotton candy and then sneak past him to the spot.

D. Tell him that the white horsey on the Merry-Go-Round is free.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Scenario Game   The Scenario Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 3:12 pm

D.

He looks over at the Merry-go-around and you chuckle as you slid in next to Mrs. Nameless spygirl. She gives you a strange look like "How did you find me" and you smirk at her. Then the rides begin. The girl smiles as you begin to climb higher. You...

A. Begin questioning her to get your mind off the ride.
B. Clutch onto the girl in fear.
C. Wish you could get off.
D. Scream like a little girl.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: The Scenario Game   The Scenario Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 3:19 pm

A.

You're terrified, as the coaster starts to climb higher and higher. You ask her "Who are you?" but she just smirks at you and then looks away. "Isn't this a wonderful view?" she remarks as you near the top. "Don't change the subject! Now who are--oh...!" The coaster reaches the top and you see...

A. The biggest coaster drop that you've ever seen in your life.

B. The biggest coaster drop that you've ever seen in your life, followed with a whole bunch of really sharp turns.

C. The biggest coaster drop that you've ever seen in your life, followed with a whole bunch of really sharp turns, and a couple of giant loop-de-loops.

D. The biggest coaster drop that you've ever seen in your life, followed with a whole bunch of really sharp turns, and a couple of giant loop-de-loops, and the track being broken right after that.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Scenario Game   The Scenario Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:18 pm

D.

You begin to wonder if this girl is trying to kill you. As you begin to fall, you hear the people yell in joy. The girl smiles at you and you fall faster and faster. You feel like you are about to throw up. As you continue to the broken tracks, the girl looks like she is getting ready to leave. You....

A. Keep on screaming.
B. Grab onto her leg, so you go with her.
C. Use your jet boots to get out and the follow her.
D. Scream and try to crawl to the back of the coaster.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: The Scenario Game   The Scenario Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:26 pm

B.

You try to activate your jet boots, but you then remember that they're out of fuel. "Well, I'll see you later. Bye!" the girl winks at you and blows you a kiss, as she takes off with her own jet boots. You grab her leg, and hold on for your life as she tries to fly away. "Hey! Let go! Your too heavy! I can't fly!" she protests, as the two of you start to fall. Luckily, you see that you're both falling towards a...

A. Giant bounce house.

B. A ferris wheel.

C. A really really big pool.

D. An incoming jumbo sized blimp.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Scenario Game   The Scenario Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:34 pm

C.

You too fall into the water. Luckily you can swim. You swim over to the edge and pull yourself out. You are sopping wet, but at least you are alive. Then you notice that the girl isn't here. She...

A. is drowning in the pool.
B. Flying off towards the town.
C. On the other side of the pool, giving you a nasty look.
D. Just....gone.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: The Scenario Game   The Scenario Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:48 pm

C.

If looks could kill, well...you'd be dead, as the unknown spy girl glared at you, her eyes like poison shaped daggers. For awhile you actually think you're in pain. "Just, great! You ruined my fun. I've gotta take the long way now to get to the rendez-vous. What's your problem, anyways!?" she screams at you furiously. You...

A. Demand that she gives you back your wallet and tell you what's going on.

B. tell her to repeat what she just said because you had water in your ears.

C. Point a gun at her and demand that she gives you back your wallet and tell you what's going on.

D. Just stare at her like an idiot because she's really hot when she's angry and soaked.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Scenario Game   The Scenario Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:22 pm

C.

She flies over to you and throws your wallet at your feet. Picking it up, she begins to drag you towards the bathrooms. There she tells you that she is suppose to meet an evil villian and fool him into giving away his secrets. She then tells you that you two have to go together. You don't want to, but she...

A. Handcuffs you together.
B. Glues your hands together.
C. Chants some spell over you.
D. Ties a rope around both of your waists.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: The Scenario Game   The Scenario Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:46 pm

A.

You realize what she's just done, and you begin to freak out! She hits you over the head and tells you to shut up. She then gives you...

A. A baby rattle.

B. A banana.

C. What looks like a box of chocolates.

D. Some sort of plastic card.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Scenario Game   The Scenario Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:13 pm

A.

You give her a weird look. She tells you just to take it. Then she drags you off to the meeting place. Once there she says that some spy had handcuff you guys together to slow you down, but it didn't work. But the guy doesn't believe you. She tells you to use the rattle. You do and...

A. It becomes a lightsaber.
B. It shoots lazers.
C. It releases a knock out gas.
D. He turns into a baby.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: The Scenario Game   The Scenario Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:20 pm

C. (We'll save the lightsavers for later. >D)

The knockout gas works, but unfortunately, the spy girl forgot to give you the mask and you get knocked out too! Some unknown time later, you wake up in...

A. Some sort of prison cell.

B. A bed, completely stripped down to your underwear!

C. On the edge of a very tall building.

D. A spaceship.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Scenario Game   The Scenario Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:26 pm

D.

You're going to space apparently. Well at least you aren't handcuff to the girl anymore. You here a beeping noise and some guy saying look out the window. You do and see...

A. Earth getting smaller and smaller.
B. Another planet that seems active.
C. The spaceship heading towards the sun.
D. Another spaceship that doesn't appear right.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: The Scenario Game   The Scenario Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:30 pm

C.

You thought that it was getting brighter and warmer, and that's because the spaceship is trapped in the sun's gravitational field and is gonna crash into the sun! "I'm too young to be solar deep fat fried!" you cry, and try to escape. However, the seatbelt harness is stuck, and you're trapped in your seat. You...

A. Use your lazer spy pen and cut through the harness.

B. Ask the guy who told you to look out the window to help you.

C. Start freaking out and push the stewardess button a billion times.

D. Stay calm; find your center; and try to break out of the harness using your inner chi.
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

Location : On the bridge of Voyager, fighting the stupid of the crew for Janeway.

PostSubject: Re: The Scenario Game   The Scenario Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:38 pm

C.

The stewardess arrives, and asks if you want a drink to help calm you down. When you ask what drinks she has, she replies, "All we have is vodka." You:

A). Take the vodka, thank her, and drink the cup given.
B). Ask, "Can I have the whole bottle?"
C). Throw the cup at her face.
D). Start crying and hug the stewardess.

((This is really fun! You have to have an imagination for this!))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Scenario Game   The Scenario Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:49 pm

B.

Well since you are going to die, why not get drunk! She gives you the whole bottle and you begin chucking it down. After you finish it, the stewardess asks if you want to leave. You....

A. Tell her you want her body.
B. Throw up from drinking too much.
C. Nodded drunkly and have to be dragged to the escape pod.
D. Fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: The Scenario Game   The Scenario Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:02 pm

{Glad that you could join us zukoismybf. ) And, I picked the same letter, but I had a different idea on what to do.}

A.

Sure, you're an amazing spy, but one of your flaws is that you get pervy when you're drunk. The stewardess slaps you, and the surroundings start to change. It turns out, that this was all a spy training simulation, and the stewardess was actually the unknown spy girl! She scolds you for getting drunk and being a pervert, and tells you that you were suppossed to use the bottle to cut through the harness and escape! After hearing this you...

A. Tell her that you should be taken to the bedroom and be punished for failing.

B. Throw up on her.

C. Fall asleep.

D. All of the above in that A, B, C order.

{Yeah, I was too late and had to modify my post. D But hey! I got to use an "All of the above" choice faster this way. ^^}
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

Location : On the bridge of Voyager, fighting the stupid of the crew for Janeway.

PostSubject: Re: The Scenario Game   The Scenario Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:07 pm

D.

After you wake up with an extremely painful headache, you realize you can't move, and that you are on an extremely uncomfortable wooden plank. Two people in masks made of pantyhose have bound you to it, and have axes in their hands. You:

A). Squint to try to make out the people's faces.
B). Start struggling and yelling
C). Lie there, confined to your fate
D). Fall asleep again
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Scenario Game   The Scenario Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:09 pm

B.

There's no way you are going to die yet. At least not until you bitch slap that damn spy girl. This is her fault. The two axe men begin to advance on you. You...

A. Use you spy moves to break free and run.
B. Try to tell them an amusing joke.
C. Stop fighting and allow yourself to be killed.
D. Use your laser pen to shoot them.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: The Scenario Game   The Scenario Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:22 pm

D.

You shoot the ax crazy pantyhose wearing men with your lazer pen and kill them. However, they start sparking and making a whole bunch of noises. "Robots?! What type of crazy robots are--whoa!" You suddenly realize that you're tied to the plank of a pirate ship, and you're gonna crash into a whole bunch of rocks! You...

A. Use your lazer pen to cut the ropes and fly away with your jet boots (That now seem to be refueled.)

B. Dislocate your joints and wiggle your way out of the ropes, but fall off the ship while doing so.

C. Decide that you're the captain now, and the captain goes down with his ship.

D. Use your lazer pen to cut the plank of wood, you're tied to so you can escape off the ship.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: The Scenario Game   The Scenario Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:48 am

D.

After successfully cutting the wood plank you realize you're falling into the water. You sink like a rock and wonder if...

A. you're going to live.
B. your rocket boots work underwater.
C. cut the rope with your lazer pen and swim to the surface.
D. gasp at the fact that you didn't know that a plank was above the water.
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: The Scenario Game   The Scenario Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:40 am

B.

It turns out: They don't. It's a good thing Your lazer pen does, as You cut the ropes and swim up for air. You breathe the sweet taste of oxygen, but You don't have much time to savor it as the swift current is still taking You towards those sharp rocks! You...

A. Try to get back onto the pirate ship so your jetboots will work.

B. Hang onto a nearby slippery rock for your life, and struggle to get on it so you can fly out of their.

C. Backstroke elegantly into said sharp rocks.

D. Stay calm, find your center, and utilize your chi into your fist to smash the rocks into pieces!
Back to top Go down
Ersher

Ersher

Location : On the run from two of the most beatiful dangerous Fire Nation women I've ever met, Azula & Ty Lee.

PostSubject: Re: The Scenario Game   The Scenario Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 6:42 am

A.

Just before you are slammed into the razor like rocks and are shredded to pieces you raise your knees to chest and press a button on each side of you boots. Suddenly, you are propelled out of the water. You then....

A. Make it back to the Pirate ship.

B. Fly into a flock of angry seagulls.

C. Realize you have seaweed in your hair and two starfish on your butt.

D. Run out of gas just as you reach the ship, causing you to loose altitude and slam into the side of the pirate ship.
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

PostSubject: Re: The Scenario Game   The Scenario Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:19 am

D.

Well, that was embarrassing, wasn't it? Now you must try to climb the side of the ship, because there is a horde of sharks below you, circling and waiting for the taste of blood. You:

A). Scramble up the side of the ship.
B). Drop into the pool of sharks below you, resigned to your fate, and wanting this weird story-like life to end.
C). Yell up to the pirates above, "Ha ha! I lived, you dummies!!!"
D). Use your laser pen to cut a hole in the side of the ship, and scramble inside.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: The Scenario Game   The Scenario Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:52 pm

D. (I was gonna do C, but come on! D is more spy-like. D)

So.. You're back on the pirate ship, and noone knows it. It's time to mess with them and get some revenge. You're thinking something with ghosts and gunpowder, but you suddenly hear a sigh. You go to check it out, and you see that it came from a jail cell. And the person in said jail cell is...

A. The Unknown Spy Girl.

B. Some really old pirate.

C. A mermaid.

D. A really tall android.
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

PostSubject: Re: The Scenario Game   The Scenario Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 6:58 pm

D(I'm totally bringing Seven into this, only for the words, "Tall android".)

A tall, female android is sitting in that cell. Nice! She looks bored, as if there were numerous things she could be doing that second which seemed more...efficient. You:

A). Ask her her name.
B). Cut the bars of her cell with your laser pen to let her out.
C). Ask, "What is the square root of five timesed by 64 to the power of 4? I know you can do it!"
D). Scream.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Scenario Game   The Scenario Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Scenario Game
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next