New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~

Go down 
+14
Ghostmaker
Casey Jewels
Velox
Plaguewalker
ConfusedShipper123
Alec
Magus1108
Ersher
Sarcastic Master
Nightmare13
zukoismybf
zukoscrazyfangirl
Lol Lol Lol
TokoToTheEnd
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:14 pm

Princess Doubtful. What do you guys ship so far? No offense, but I'm really into Darrien/Teddie and maybe Rei/Sarina.
Back to top Go down
http://www.procrastinator-writer.blogspot.com/
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:56 am

I have plans for the ending, but I like Rei/Sarina, but more Scar/Sarina. And I am iffy on Darrien/Teddie.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:09 pm

Double posting!

I love platonic!Jach. Jacob and Zach defy the concept that childhood friends end up together and it's fun to write out their friendship. I don't get to do too many platonic pairings.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:53 pm

TokoToTheEnd wrote:
I have plans for the ending, but I like Rei/Sarina, but more Scar/Sarina. And I am iffy on Darrien/Teddie.

Sounds very cool. I like Scar/Sarina too. Heheh... yeah, they are a little iffy. But Nattie and I have plans too. ^^' Heh. Heheh. Sorry. Sad
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 3:12 pm

No it's ok. I don't mind Darrien/Teddie. Sarina's the one who's going to be piss that Teddie would betray her by sleeping with him. So Teddie and Darrien better hid it from her.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 2:50 pm

I think Teddie will hide it. She'll be all like "OMC I just slept with Darrien, and Sarina's going to be pissed at me, I feel all guilty now, but..." yeah.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:04 pm

Darrien will drop the bomb. Just like. "Hey Sarina, do you know where Teddie is? I slept with her last night, and I think I might have maaaaaaaaybe fallen in love with her. Kind of wanted to talk to her about that."
Back to top Go down
http://www.writersplayhouse.blogspot.com/
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:21 pm

And Sarina will like threaten to kill him if he touches Teddie again. No seriously she will. Or shun Teddie from her life. Poor Teddie.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:16 pm

XD Honestly I don't think I can blame her. Yeah, poor Teddie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.writersplayhouse.blogspot.com/
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 6:53 pm

Ah, geez. Yeah, I don't blame her, either. ^^' Ahhh, Teddie.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:55 pm

Since I did pictures for Samy and Zarion I decided to do one for Jillcob as well. XD

The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 6 Jillcob
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:03 pm

Not bad, Toko. What with the relationship that Jillian and Jacob have right now, it should be interesting to see how they get together.

And I'm rather curious to see what pairings may come about in the Gate Keepers Rp, once that gets rolling some more. We've got an interesting cast of characters, so far. And the idea of a Luke/Katara pairing in the next Dawn RP is becoming appealing to me as well.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:06 pm

Uh oh. What about Aang?
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:09 pm

You'll see. And that's all I'll say. Besides, did you really think the good guys would win the RP, considering it takes place before the Original Trilogy?
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:12 pm

I suppose not. LOL. Dark Side needs to win sometimes, right? Well, a lot of the time, it seems like... Razz
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:19 pm

Magus1108 wrote:
Not bad, Toko. What with the relationship that Jillian and Jacob have right now, it should be interesting to see how they get together.

And I'm rather curious to see what pairings may come about in the Gate Keepers Rp, once that gets rolling some more. We've got an interesting cast of characters, so far. And the idea of a Luke/Katara pairing in the next Dawn RP is becoming appealing to me as well.

Thanks. And don't worry me and Alec we got it all planned out. XD I can't wait until it happens. Especially since they are going to hid their relationship. Should be fun.

And I plan on keeping Charlie romance free for as long as I can in Gatekeeper. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:01 pm

You're welcome. I also look forward to seeing how all the planned pairings, in general, for This World will go. Especially Sayo/Amy. I'm interested in seeing how far their relationship might Go. Especially with what I have planned for Sayo...

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:11 pm

Especially with what I have planned for Amy. XD
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:20 pm

I've also kinda wanted to pair up Jennifer with someone in This World. Jacob would have proven to be an interesting choice, but it'd be sorta...wrong, to say the least, considering she's old enough to be his sister. Heck, Jennifer's age is around the same age as my sisters. So...yeah. I also entertained the thought of possibly pairing her up with Carla, but I'm not sure how that would ever work out. Not to mention gay pairings aren't my thing.

Fau's the only other available (player character) male that I can think of pairing her with, but Fau's a real dick. And evil, too. Kinda. Then again, right now Jennifer isn't the real type to settle down with anyone. Sorta like how Jacob is right now.

And I am curious to see what you have planned for Amy. I already have some ideas of what you may do, considering that Amy's origins probably play a big deal with it, though what could be called the 'final battle' or 'event' that will occur in the RP, with Amy and the rest of the cast, it should all prove very interesting.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:27 pm

Someone (not me cuz I'm already paired with all three of you) could make another character. But no Jacob. He's mine. XP Jkjkjk. That reminds me of a conversation. XD The Triple J.

Wow what you have ideas of are different than mine. But she's my character so XP
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:35 pm

We shall see Toko! We shall see! There can only be one! ....wait, what are we talking about again? Oh yeah, Amy. Sorry, I was thinking you were talking about conquering Japan, which I've totally got dibs on. Japan ist all mine! Mine I tell you, mine! Though I do wonder what you are actually planning. So long as it doesn't involve Amy transforming into a pink unicorn from the Fifth Dimension, it's fine with me.

Now, moving along from that bit of randomness, I do hope Alec gets on more often soon, especially since school is coming to a close now. I'm really eager to continue This World and Rebellion. Especially Rebellion. I wanna get Rein's upcoming Character Arc thing going! And various other things.

And, just so this post is on semi-topic, I also look forward to seeing the relationships between Maul, Sunny, Savina, and his new Ward play out, as well as the new relationship between Caesar and his Ward. The parallels between the two groups should be intriguing.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:42 pm

Caeser/Garnet. I like it as Master/Ward, but any romance and I'll stop posting in Rebellion. Though I can totally see Caeser as a pedophile. XD

And yeah for the Sunny/Maul/Savina love triangle!

And don't worry Magus I won't conquer Japan I got dibs on Canada or turned Amy into a unicorn.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:50 pm

Don't worry, any sort of romance between them would be very, very, very twisted. Though they'll already have a sort of twisted Master/Ward relationship, since Caesar plans on turning Garnet into (basically) a female version of himself. Minus the multiple personalities. Maybe. As for Caesar being a pedo-bear....no comment. And it's something I'd rather not think about. Though I admit, it is....possible. But of course if it does happen, you'll see nothing but vague hints. I can assure you of that.

That, I look forward to seeing playing out as well, and what extent their relationship will go. Though I was mostly talking about how each of the three will treat Maul's new Ward, Bakar. If all goes planned Bakar should be pretty attached to all three of them, though he should like Savina better than Sunny as a mother figure (sorry Toko). Again, if all goes as planned.

One of the first things I'll do once Japan is mine is make them produce a third season of The Big O, a second season of Pani Poni Dash, and another season (of sorts) of Gate Keepers. And see the Gone series produced into an anime. And they. Will. Like. It!
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:54 pm

Magus1108 wrote:

That, I look forward to seeing playing out as well, and what extent their relationship will go. Though I was mostly talking about how each of the three will treat Maul's new Ward, Bakar. If all goes planned Bakar should be pretty attached to all three of them, though he should like Savina better than Sunny as a mother figure (sorry Toko). Again, if all goes as planned.

Well I hope Bakar doesn't see Sunny as a mother figure since she's still pretending to be a guy. And I don't mind. I like Sunny as a reclusive loser. XD And not by choice either. I think she'll like Bakar and do what's best for him but I don't see Sunny getting close to him though.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 6:05 pm

True, though it might not be hard for Bakar to figure out Sunny's secret. Besides, the cat will come out of the bag sooner or later for Sunny. At least in regard toward Savina thinking she's still a man. No doubt Bakar will find out soon after Savina does. Though until that happens, I see a lot of potential for embarrassing situations to occur between the two!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next