Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:33 pm

Yeah. It's okay. I dunno, there's already one to two Romeo/Juliet pairings in +Anima... but Peter/Antha sounds cool. No worries, we'll work them in. xD ^^' I'd go for Peter/Cecillia, though. Or Peter-Kyrine-Gabriel triangle. But that definitely wouldn't work. Gabriel/Kyrine are luurvly, so yah. But I know we have some single characters that would work with Peter or Antha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.procrastinator-writer.blogspot.com/
Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:59 pm

Roger! He just needs someone to love! He's a doctor, an athlete, single, and above all, he's desperate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.writersplayhouse.blogspot.com/
ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:38 am

True, true. I was going to open up the whole Carter/Amanda thing, though, when you pointed out they acted more like siblings. But yeah, Roger... hmm... Roger/Antha? Isn't Roger 20-ish though?
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:52 am

Antha is a senior, so it's all good. She's almost 18, so it won't be pedophilia at all. XD

And Peter/Cecilia sounds good. But they have to meet first. I was thinking of more a Peter/Kyrine friendship until he learns she's +Anima. Then he'll go all nuts. It would happen with Peter/Antha too.

So I am all for Roger/Antha and Peter/Cecilia. But first they must meet eachother. It would help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:21 pm

I'm jealous now. Sorry. v.v' *jk...maybe...heh.*

I are fail. Yeah, that sounds good. Hmm... this will be very interesting...
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:23 pm

Well, in Dawn, we're close to seeing whether Maiko will be canon or not. I'm not sure yet. I do think Zutara is pretty much dead though. I'm wondering if Zahareal could become reality though, it's an interesting couple imo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:35 pm

Rebellion's ships seem pretty established, as far as I know. And I really like all of the characters there... but I'm going to have to keep going on reading them before I decide which ships I like best. ^^'

In +Anima right now, I am more Amanda/Carter than ever, but mostly because of Leah's and my little side RP thing we started maybe a week ago? that we're going to use for Script Frenzy.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:26 am

In Rebellion...I'm just waiting for Rhys to hit on male!Sunny only to find out she's a girl. XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:28 am

Aw man, that will be very XD... I think I saw that coming. Heh. I have no idea how to get my character in there, unless she stalks around in the sewers for the Rebels...
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:01 pm

Well, it will probably be easier to establish characters once all the action sort of goes down and it becomes more about character development for a while.

With shipping.... Well the established ships in the RP are:

Kegan/Rein
Nebi/C.C.

And then of course the ships with the chemistry and liking are:

Katie/Nell
Syrien/Brighe

....Everyone else is single, really. Which leaves like thirty-five currently single characters. Should be fun to see what ships come out from them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:06 pm

I can't wait to see what happens in Rebellion then. And I thought there was more couples than that. Interesting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:47 pm

It will be interesting. Nathaniel and I were thinking about somehow getting Annak and Liona together... somehow...
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:52 pm

In Pokemon Fusion I see the beginning of Douglas/Remedy and maybe Magnus/Crieg. I also want Daire/William, but it's too soon to tell what might happen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:54 pm

The new pairings for Rebellion should be very interesting. Hopefully I might be able to find someone to pair up with Maul. He may not be the type to fall in love, but I think he deserves someone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarcastic Master
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:02 pm

TokoToTheEnd wrote:
In Pokemon Fusion I see the beginning of Douglas/Remedy and maybe Magnus/Crieg. I also want Daire/William, but it's too soon to tell what might happen.

Sorry to say, but I don't plan for Magnus to end up with anyone in this rp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:08 pm

^That's ok. I was thinking they as a couple would be amusing, but they can still be amusing as friends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:58 pm

bump

I like John/Agatha a lot now. So what I plan with Agatha is going to suck. And Samy is just killing me with it's cuteness.

I also like Carlislie/Mab. XP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:25 pm

You and your bumpiness. XD

*sniff* I know, it's quite sad. I was going to mention Deana/John, but... ^^' Heh. Yeah. Agatha/John is a good ship. I like the Agatha/Deana friendship. They should talk more. xP

Matt kinda pisses me off and makes me all sad at the same time. I was shooting for Matt/Callan earlier on, but I don't know how well that's going to work now.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:16 pm

I kind of like Kai/Callan, but I like Kai/Alix too. Hm...what to do?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:35 pm

Kai/Callan? I like Kai/Alix. John/Callan is still on my list, though... ^^' Sorry. Agatha/John is good just as well, though. Hmm.... so many possiblities. I have no idea what I'm doing with Matt at the moment.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:22 pm

I like Kai/Alix too I must admit. I think she would be the most accepting of his klepto-ness but we shall see when the time comes.

I'm fine with John/Callan in terms of what I have planned for Agatha.

.......Maybe Matt/Agatha. Be the weirdest couple of the rpg that's for sure. XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:42 pm

Haha, I thought that. It would be really weird, I have to say. XD I dunno, when we add Nattie's future characters into the equation... well, we'll have to see. Deana's kind of off on her lonesome now, so I saw that maybe Deana/Sam, or Agatha/Sam could happen? Sam's not gotten the closest to canon with anyone yet. D:
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:55 pm

I am loving Agatha/Deana friendship. It's so sweet. And I think I am fine with John with someone else. I like John/Agatha friendship.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:54 pm

I agree with you there. It is. That's good. Smile Hmm... and now we have Harry and Fiona. Nattie and I were planning out Fiona/Matt, in the very least... but I don't think it'll be quite that easy for Matt to get over Callan, or even the elusive Cyndi, really. And with our plans, I don't think either Harry or Fiona will be a huge fan of Matt either...
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:35 pm

My favorite couples right now are all in This World, Douglas/Remedy from the Pokemon rpg even though they aren't a couple yet, same with Carlisle/Mab and Nell/Katie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   

Back to top Go down

The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next