New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What if...?

Go down 
+8
zukoscrazyfangirl
zukoismybf
TokoToTheEnd
nando_c_s
Sparky Dono
radcat101
Velox
hey_mai_Zukos_mine
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Velox

Velox

What if...? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What if...?   What if...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:02 pm

Then someone would get money, RPing would continue, but We might all still be dead...again.

What if the Muffin Man actually made cupcakes?
Back to top Go down
radcat101

radcat101

PostSubject: Re: What if...?   What if...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:23 pm

He'd get into trouble with the "Muffin Manufacturers of North America" Union. And find out the hard way that you don't want to mess with them.

What if, unbeknownst to all, this website was a front for a shadowy organization bent on overthrowing the U.S. government?
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker

Ghostmaker

PostSubject: Re: What if...?   What if...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:40 am

Hehehehehehe... Then nothing would have changed Twisted Evil

What if we succeed?
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: What if...?   What if...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:50 am

The we should not be content with our one small victory. No; we shall spread our influence throughout the foreign nations one by one, until the world is in our control...and if that's too much responsibility, we can sell it to the aliens!

What if the resistance rose up quickly?
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker

Ghostmaker

PostSubject: Re: What if...?   What if...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:20 am

Then we would send them to the death-camps! They shall toil endlessly in the mud and the blood of their peers. Death shall not come untill their bodies has withered away to nothing, their minds are empty husks and their spirit is broken down and pissed on!
And even THEN shall they not be allowed their final rest! Their face shall be branded "Lost" and they shall be sent into the streets to shamble among the citizen. They are the frightening thruth of what happens to those who oppose NWRP!

What if we are thwarted in out attempts at world domination?
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: What if...?   What if...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:12 am

Then we will be forced to proceed underground and slowly build up are armies, gathering immense powers through unknown alien technologies. When our forces are many, and are skill is unrivaled, we shall rise up from the ashes of our defeat and strike down are enemies with a cold vengeance. Then, we shall start this world anew.

What if the alien technology only works with the aliens because of biological compatibility, and we are unable to use it because the alien race has died out? (If we were to fail that is...<<)
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker

Ghostmaker

PostSubject: Re: What if...?   What if...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:35 am

Then we will be forced to reverse-engineer the technology. Technology in its basest components can't be biased or biologically locked!

What if we're bored once we've captured the world?
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: What if...?   What if...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:38 am

Then we'll start the Hunger Games and show the poor citizens of the world why NWRP rules the world.

What if the author of the Hunger Games is still alive and sues us for using her idea?
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
Ghostmaker

Ghostmaker

PostSubject: Re: What if...?   What if...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:22 pm

Then she shall be the first contestant!

What if the world kills itself before we can go through with the take-over?
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: What if...?   What if...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:58 pm

Then we hightail it out of there before they can take us down with it.

What if we are stranded on the new planet?
Back to top Go down
http://www.writersplayhouse.blogspot.com/
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: What if...?   What if...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:34 pm

Then we will simply adapt to the harsh environment of space, and learn how to fly with our internal energy.

What if the ones who learn how to do this faster try to enslave the rest of us, andn a civil war breaks out?
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: What if...?   What if...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:34 am

Then the ones who can't fly will learn to shot lasers with their internal energy, and shoot down the ones who can fly.

What if humans find us once more, and the super powered humans begin a war against earth.
Back to top Go down
http://www.writersplayhouse.blogspot.com/
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: What if...?   What if...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:00 pm

Then we either fight to survive and escape to a new planet; Fight back and try to enslave those foolish humans all over again; or eventually call a truce, teach the humans are ways, and live in peace.

What if all of the events that have transpired up to this point, became an RP?
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker

Ghostmaker

PostSubject: Re: What if...?   What if...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:04 pm

It would be awesome for a week, then everyone would grow tired of it and quit...

What if it becomes a movie instead?
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: What if...?   What if...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:00 pm

Then The Movie would vary with critics, and be fairly average in the box office...however, The Movie would rapidly develop a cult following, and storm the internet. Successful RPs would be made; New Acolytes be formed, and our goals will be soon be met.

What if the novel based off The Movie revealed a little too much of our plans?
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker

Ghostmaker

PostSubject: Re: What if...?   What if...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 3:43 am

Then that would be fine as long as it dosen't include that awkward moment in the bathroom...
<.<'

'>.>

>.<'

What if it was a Quentin Tarantino movie?
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: What if...?   What if...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:38 pm

Then it would be do so much better in the box office, and we wouldn't have to worry about that earlier post. (Although he might do that bathroom moment...<.<)

What if it was an M. Night Shyamalan movie?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What if...?   What if...? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What if...?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Worlds Roleplaying :: General :: Games and Stuff-
Jump to: