New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fandom RP discussion

Go down 
+21
defy_gravity3295
ConfusedShipper123
The Quaint Quill
Warboss_Spriggs
Agrippa
sean_hiruki
rcox1995
Ersher
R0M4N
KataraTheWaterbender
zukoscrazyfangirl
Velox
hey_mai_Zukos_mine
Lol Lol Lol
Brother_Fenir
Sarcastic Master
almostinsane99
Ghostmaker
Shadow Moonseye
Magus1108
Alec
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

Fandom RP discussion - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:10 pm

Teen Titans could be really fun.

Anyone interested in a Fullmetal Alchemist RP? After finishing the series (not brotherhood, haven't had time for that yet) I'm interested in a few things, like how Lust seemed so evil in the beginning, but you see that Humunculi are much more human than they seem. Also, it would give an oppurtunity to play around with what might have happened with Winry and Panako (sp?), and the military when Ed and Al aren't around. Lemme know, I would've made on already but I don't know how many people are familiar with the series.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:58 pm

Hmm...I've never been too good with potraying original characters. (At least I don't think so.) I do like Full Metal Alchemist though, but I'm not exactly sure how interested I'd be in an RP, or how familiar other people are with the series either...?

Back to top Go down
The Quaint Quill
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 5:27 am

Would anybody be interested in a modern AvataRP? It gets a lot of discrimination but in all honesty I would love to try it.
Back to top Go down
https://newworldsrp.rpg-board.net
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 5:29 am

What setting would it be in?
(School, still traveling, a town ... what?)
Back to top Go down
The Quaint Quill
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 5:32 am

I figure a city, but I don't know. Republic City with modern timing? I figure that there could be some kind of school involved if we have child or teenage characters, but personally I'd prefer an outside of school, out in the city approach. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 5:33 am

I definitely agree that sticking outside of a school would be for the best considering the nature of avatars.

I'm interested.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:54 pm

Intriguing. I might be interested in joining a modern Avatar RP, depending on the plot. My two attempts are semi-modern Avatar Rps didn't work out themselves, but yours would probably do a lot better.

I've also had thoughts of setting up a Star Trek RP myself, since I'm a big fan of that. Any takers? And I've had some thoughts of at least trying to restart my Gate Keepers RP. Though I am not sure how successful that would be.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:36 pm

I'd love a modern-day Avatar roleplay myself. Haven't seen any Star Trek, though, Magus. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
The Quaint Quill
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:49 pm

Sorry Magus, I haven't seen Star Trek.

As for the modern-day Avatar, what would the conflict be? We can't really go with the whole science vs. benders, because Korra steals that and it does seem clichè. I would really like to try an almost/completely perfect harmony between technology and bending. Imagine the possibilities of waterbending-powered cars!

Perhaps some kind of technology falling out? Even a futuristic Avatar, but as time goes on, bending is starting to replace technology because it's just more reliable, or some situation forces people to use bending more often.

Or just go the war route.

Opinions/Ideas? I would personally like to see the technology falling out. It'd make for some interesting stuff.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:45 am

That could be a good idea. Perhaps some sort of culture conflict could also be throwned in? Something like that.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:03 pm

Just throwing it out there, what about a Halo/Avatar crossover then? I know a lot of people don't know much about Halo (That much has been made painfully aware), but why not work it so that people work with what they know, such as, people who know Avatar can RP from the Avatar perspective.

While it is technically science and technology vs benders, if it takes place after Halo 3, then the benders would have not only the Covenant Separatists (the Elites) but the UNSC as well. Not to mention, with as expansive as the Halo universe is, the enemy encounters could vary.
Back to top Go down
The Quaint Quill
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 2:57 am

I would, but my knowledge of Halo doesn't go beyond knowing that the Elites are the aliens and the UNSC are the humans. Sorry :/
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:13 am

Well, as lothe as I am to say it, Halo is pretty much ruled out of being any future RPs or part of any crossovers...

So with that, Avatar the Last Airbender aside what other fandoms is there an interest in?

Star Wars is an obvious one, Teen Titans may be another, but what do the people want? Anyone?
Back to top Go down
The Quaint Quill
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:36 am

Harry Potter! LOTR! The Giver...Very Happy (And the rest of that series)! Avatar (Na'vi)! The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel (Not as popular)! Percy Jackson!

Just throwing some ideas out there...The Giver would make an awesome roleplay, especially a prequel kind of thing.

I'ma go ahead and write a summary for the future A:TLA RP, and see what y'all think.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 3:35 pm

What about an RP that crosses several classic Disney movies? Movies such as:

Hercules
Beauty and the Beast
The Little Mermaid
Aladdin
Cinderella
Sleeping Beauty
Alice In Wonderland
Tarzan (if need be)
The Hunchback of Notre Dame
The Rescuers
Snow White and the Seven Dwarves
And so on

On the case of Harry Potter or LotR...I'd like to see those too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 4:49 pm

I'd love to get back into the Harry Potter Rp's, I'm always up for a little Hogwarts action. Also, I've decided that after finals, I'm going to post the FMA RP, because even though it didn't get much response here, I know that I would love to do it so I'm gonna try it out.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:40 pm

Now, I know I have posed to many of you personally, the possibility of this Disney based RP, and I would like to discuss this here...after all, PM's fill up quickly and here we can work out the kinks. I, personally, would really like to do this.

Questions? Suggestions? Place them here, after all, it is a discussion! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Agrippa

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:54 pm

I've been thinking about this vague idea for a crossover game. Imagine Dissidia, but instead of the forces of Cosmos and Chaos as the only combatants, you have four other multiversal Titans involved. First is Highfather Izaya, supreme ruler of New Genesis and chief of the righteous New Gods. Izaya brings with him the heroes of the DCU and Wildstorm. Of course if the Highfather has arived with the forces of justice and righteousness, then Darkseid the New God ruler of Apokolpis, will call forth some of the DCU's and Wildstorm universe's most dangerous villians. And three of them will defect to Chaos. And decsending from the heavens of the Aseirgard is Allfather Odin, with his champions, the heroes of the Marvel comics universe. While this occurs, Mephisto rises from the depths bringing his minions to bear, such as Norman Osborn and the Red Skull.

The Lords of Justice (Cosmos, Izaya and Odin) will set aside their differences and band together as friends and allies, lest all of Creation suffer out of their inaction. However, the Gods of Discord, Tyrany and Wickedness (Chaos, Darkseid and Mephisto, respectively) will wage war upon each other as ferociously as they wage it against their nobler foes.

So then people, how does this sound to you?

Last edited by Agrippa on Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Agrippa

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:55 pm

Warboss_Spriggs wrote:
Now, I know I have posed to many of you personally, the possibility of this Disney based RP, and I would like to discuss this here...after all, PM's fill up quickly and here we can work out the kinks. I, personally, would really like to do this.

Questions? Suggestions? Place them here, after all, it is a discussion! Very Happy

That sounds moderately interesting.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 7:50 pm

That actually sounds interesting Agrippa, I'd like to see it!

And you're more than welcome to join the Disney RP I set up.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:31 pm

Sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
Agrippa

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 9:21 pm

almostinsane99 wrote:
Sounds good to me.

It's right here if you want to join.
Back to top Go down
Agrippa

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:58 pm

The RP is just starting and I need a few more players if anyone else would like to join.
Back to top Go down
Agrippa

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:01 pm

I'm still asking, is anyone else honestly interested in the roleplay I started on Rat Pack forums?
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:20 pm

I'm not really interested in joining another forum, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fandom RP discussion
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next