New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Supernatural vs. Unnatural (Sparky Dono co-owns)

Go down 
+3
Velox
TokoToTheEnd
hey_mai_Zukos_mine
7 posters
AuthorMessage
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

Supernatural vs. Unnatural (Sparky Dono co-owns) Empty
PostSubject: Supernatural vs. Unnatural (Sparky Dono co-owns)   Supernatural vs. Unnatural (Sparky Dono co-owns) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:37 am

-Transmission recieved 16:34-

-Location untraceable-

-Replay in 00:04 seconds-

-00:03-

-00:02-

-00:01-

-00:00-

Let's face it. The human race isn't perfect. But even with that fact in mind, I'm sure this'll blow your mind. My name is irrevalent to what I need to tell you, so don't ask me about it. Humans all across the world have been born with a strange new attribute. You know what I'm talking about, right? That news broadcast last week about newborns vanishing from hospitals everywhere, it wasn't just the average mystery, nor was it a serial killer despite all the greatest known investigators' conclusions. These children have all been born with certain qualities that pose themselves as a threat to mankind.

-I-kw-te-trh-

Please wait while our system reloads your device.

. . .

D-Did you catch that? I said, I-I kno-ow the tr-uth.
These children have been born with supernatural abilities. They've been taken to a location hidden to the outside world. What else could I be speaking of? You got it. Area 51. What? A base? No...It's a school, of course.

-/End transmission-

Unable to track other line

Requested database is N/A.

The action you have chosen is unauthorized.

Please enter your password to continue through to our main.

government19457.3e.9002

Incorrect. Access denied.

The mode you have selected is unpermitted.

You are invading the system under unauthorized terms.

Error

Error

Error

Self-destruct will ensue in 3, 2, 1...

For years now this has gone on, the kid is born, the kid is not normal, the kid is...taken. Taken to a 'better suited environment'. To the outside world, these kids are known as Super-Humans. Though to the outside world, no one really even considers whether they are existent or not. It's absurd, save it for the cartoons. These kids, who in fact exist, as outcasts to the human race, have grown to be teens, and having now a better handle on their gifts, are sent from the underground base, to Area 51. A place hidden from the world that hates them, yet lets them enjoy the daylight, and escape the tunnels of the Underground. Here they learn how to control what they can do to one day become weapons used in war. Here, is also where some shady scientists test on the students. Though they wipe their subject's memory, so for time being, it's only a rumor. Other than the Dorms, and the school itself, no one really knows what exists in the other three building on the base. They've never been permitted, and they've never asked. Most of them really would rather not know.

The majority of the students turned out just fine in the new school. But in their first year, a little less than half of them mutated into something else. Some just turned dead-evil. Others into...Creatures of some kind. None of the humans that work there understand what's going on, they don't know it was a result of the tests. What they do know, however, is that these creatures and evil beings escaped from where they were being kept. Now known as the Unnatural, they intend to cause chaos on the planet. Secretly directed by a lone scientist. Who was the only out of the ones that performed these tests in secret, that actually had bad intentions in the outcome. This scientist, faked their own death, and escaped Area 51, their location is currently unknown.

The higher-ups have reached their last resort, ready or not, it's time the Supernatural teens stepped up to bat. For time being they'll remain in school, but the moment the creatures/evil beings (and the presumed dead scientist) make their first move, the best of the Supernatural will be yanked from the school and immediatly prepared for battle.

Let the wars begin...

---

Special Positions:
The Scientist[Only one]:
Head of Area 51: Claire Voyance - hmZm

---

Character Skeleton:

Username:
Name:
Role[Supernatural, Unnatural(If so, mutated exterior(creature) or mutated interior(evil)?), Staff member[Teacher, Scientist, etc.]:
Power(s)[One for staff member, Up to a maximum of three for Super/Unnatural]:
[b]Personality:

Appearance:
History:
Other:

---

Rules:

+ No god-modding.
+ No OOC fights. Take it to the PM system if you can't handle it the mature way.
+ Romance is okay, but there is a line. Don't cross it.
+ You can have as many characters as you prefer, just make sure you can keep up with them all.
+ I reserve the right to change the Rules at any time.
+ No one-liners. If you read the Rules, put 'I'll bet my school's weirder than yours' in your first post. I want at least three sentences per post.
+ Grammar is wonderful. Don't forget to use it.
+ As for swearing, it's fine. Just don't overdo it.
+ You are not indestructable. Even if you are Wolverine. So don't go too crazy with your powers.
+ Stick to the plot of the RP.
+ Supernatural DO NOT have a choice. They were taken since birth. This goes for the Unnatural too, considering they began as just regular Supernatural at first.
+ Have any questions? PM them to me to avoid flooding the RP with them.

---

Last edited by hey_mai_Zukos_mine on Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:41 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural vs. Unnatural (Sparky Dono co-owns)   Supernatural vs. Unnatural (Sparky Dono co-owns) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:38 am

Accepted Characters:

Username: TokoToTheEnd
Name: Victoria "Tori" Longstem
Role: Supernatural
Power(s): Go invisible, mute anything/one, destory pictures/words(if that can count as three)
Personality: Tori is a shy girl. She prefers to be alone, but won't run away if talked too. She sometimes stutters if put into an awkward or difficult situation. She has trouble with explaining things and doesn't like to be questioned. Tori is pretty smart, but she is more sneaky and clever than others. She is a good natured girl and does what she's told.
Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd40/PainfulxLies/Neon%20Knight/girl-1.jpg
History: Tori was born as a supernatural of course. She didn't know her parents at all and never really asked about them. She spent most of her time learning about her powers and trying to improve them, never stepping out of line. When not learning or being tested on, Tori spent most of her days reading or just wandering around. She is somewhat friends with the others for she never gave anyone any problems.
Other: Nicknamed "Sparrow" by the other Supernaturals because of her nervous personality.

Name: Hanuri Mikan
Role: Teacher
Power(s): Change her age
Personality: Hanuri is a lively woman. She loves to have fun and mess around, though she can be serious. Hanuri cares about the Supernaturals and wants to help them as best she can. She is caring, but also more understanding than other teachers, allowing them to have fun too. She acts like a teenager sometimes and because of the appearance she usually has, most people mistake her as one. Hanuri is respected by others though, because she is tough and demands that the Supernaturals work hard. Reckless at times and good in a fight.
Appearance: Normal- https://2img.net/h/i424.photobucket.com/albums/pp325/JoySakura/Teachers/teacherXD.jpg
Usual Appearance- https://2img.net/h/i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd40/PainfulxLies/Neon%20Knight/normal__380170.jpg
History: Hanuri had an interesting childhood. When she discovered her powers at the age of six, she kept them hidden from her parents. She began to change her age as she pleased and being able to experience things she would never had known about at her real age. Hanuri finally told her parents when she was fifthteen and they distant themselves from her, saying that she was a bad child and that she was going to get herself in serious trouble one day. Hanuri always wanted to be a teacher and wanted to also help those like herself-the non-normal. So she tried to find a job like that. When she was twenty-five, she was finally contacted by those in Area 51 and began working there as a teacher.
Other: N/A

Name: Damion Writhcer
Role: Unnatural/mutated exterior
Power(s): Summon (minor) spirits to aid him, teleport, create illusions
Personality: Even before Damion was mutated he was not that friendly. He is mean to those who he deems weak and is always pushing people around. He cares little for others and does what he believes needs to be done. Damion is not all that social and has trouble trusting others. He gets angered easily and usually takes it out on the nearest person. Still he is pretty smart and doesn't rush into things. Cold too.
Appearance: https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20halfbreed/H-I-K-A-R-I/half-breed%20boys/half7.jpg
History: Damion lived his life trying to avoid others. He hated being who he was and wanted to run away. He actually attempted it serval times, but of course never succeeded. Because of this, Damion was usually locked in his room. He spent those time planning new escape plans and talking to his spirits. Finally Damion thought he had the perfect idea on how to escape, until he was mutated.
Other: The sprite he usually summons: Kurai

Username: VG
Name: Elisha Wulffson
Power(s)[One for staff member, Up to a maximum of three for Super/Unnatural]: Morphing abilities, intense regeneration abilities, a little stronger/faster than normal humans.
[b]Personality: Usually shy, Elisha doesn't make many friends, but the few friends he makes, he defends to the best of his ability. He's not afraid of talking, he just isn't used to people listening to him. I know, this is a really bare-bones personality, but most of it comes out during the RP with him...he's hard to describe.
Appearance: Elisha has long straight blond hair that reaches to his shoulders, and his eye color changes frequently and constantly, depending on his mood, what he's wearing, and even what day it is. He's pretty average height and weight wise, however.
History: He was the first born of a large Scottish family that usually stays in what's left of the woods, or in secluded places all over the world. During a vacation his mother and father took to New York City, his mother gave birth to him, except instead of a human baby appearing, a wolf pup did. It's rumored to be the family's curse: The first born of the seventh generation will have the power to "merge with nature." Once the umbilical cord was severed, the wolf pup changed into a human baby. Needless to say, this child disappeared overnight. Now, his family is on the watch for him, but are not actively looking for him.

Username: Alec
Name: Brenton Anil
Power(s): Can evaporate into air. Can control liquids and temperature,
Personality: Rude, intelligent, and quiet. Brenton enjoys working with others as long as they aren't annoying to him. Brenton is always planning for any possible scenario that he can think of happening, as he is paranoid.He's also desperate to leave the government and live in the real world, though he's only told his younger brother this. He also blames himself for what happened to Zephyr.
Appearance: Picture here. 6' 0" and 167 lbs.
History: Brenton never knew his parents, his younger brother was the only family he ever had. Brenton was very protective of his younger brother and was devastated when he lost his brother after finding out he had mutated and the staff took Zephyr away from him. Brenton threw himself into his school work and made sure to gain complete mastery of his powers, after all it was all he had left.

After he found out his younger brother had escaped Brenton felt proud of his younger brother, that is until he heard about the murder Zephyr had been committing now. Brenton is waiting for the day he has a chance to leave as well so he can find and save his brother from himself.
Other: Zephyr has a small bag of metal shards that he carries around, this is one of his most dangerous weapons.

Name: Zephyr Anil
Role: Unnatural/ Interior
Power(s): Super speed, flexibility, and excellent vision.
Personality: A good listener, creative mind, and murderous bastard all rolled into one. The new Zephyr enjoys shocking people and seeing how they react to pain. He's also rather reckless and he can be nice to people before killing them.
Appearance: Picture here. 5' 10" and 142 lbs.
History: Zephyr never knew his parents like all of the other supernaturals at the school. He was glad to have his older brother out there to protect him and he made sure to always be there for him. That is until the scientists separated them. Zephyr began to grow angry and hateful at everyone, except his older brother who he knew would help him, would support him. When Zephyr escaped with the other unnaturals he was going to take Brenton with him but was urged not to by the others. That decision is one of the few he regrets and now he intends to somehow free his brother, and make him an unnatural as well.
Other:

Name: Trish Monroe
Power(s): Illusions. Can make people be urged to do things using song.
[b]Personality: Trish is loud, curious, fun loving, and she dislikes romance. She is a very blunt girl and she can easily decide what her opinion is on situations without much information given to her.
Appearance: Picture here. 5' 7" and 124 lbs.
History: Trish has lived a fairly normal life in her opinion. She had school, friends, dances, and books as well. When the unnatural popped up it never really affected the girl and she agreed with the school that they should be locked up.
Other:

Username: Sparky Dono
Name: Shane Criggs
Role: Unnatural
Power(s): Duplication, Create forcefields and shove them at people
[b]Personality: Quiet, usually scowling. He won't do anything unless he's bored or there's something in it for him. He's a narcissist with a bit of a napolean complex.
Appearance: Fitch 5'5".
History: Shane's never tried to make friends with anybody. He's only ever cared about himself. When he was born, the doctors cut the umbilical cord and almost dropped him when a second Shane appeared and a force field appeared around them both.

Username: volleygirl
Name: Leslie Anne Reece
Power(s): Elasticity, age manipulation, super-speed/strength
Personality: Fawn is very calm in many situations, keeping level head and looking out for potential disasters while keeping everyone under control. She's got a gingerly touch to her though (she always blames it on her hair). She's touchy when it comes to some subjects, and when she's stressed more than she needs to be, she can snap at any moment. She's got many wits about her, and knows quite a bit -- she loves to learn. She's very in-tune with people's feelings, and likes to help whoever needs help. She can often over-analyze or over think a situation, and often under or overestimates a foe.
Appearance: Leslie is incredibly tall for her age, standing right around 6' 2". She has a mess of bright red curly hair that goes down just past her shoulders. Her eyes a deep navy blue with a green ring right near the pupil. Her skin is a pale white. She has a small build even for her height, and weighs right around 145 pounds, give or take a few. She has a splattering of freckles on her face and on her legs and shoulders. She typically wears a T-shirt and jeans with tennis shoes.
History: Leslie can barely recollect memories of her parents - they're vague, and painful to even think about for her. She was taken at birth from her twin brother, and although she hardly knew him, she still feels a slight tug to somehow get back to him, if he was even alive. Her time at the school has been a struggle emotions-wise, though she can easily make friends and keep close bonds with many people without getting confused. Everything inside her is a conflict, and she feels as if she needs a release.
Other: She always, always, ALWAYS has a bright green string around her right wrist, and keeps a thick white hairband on her.

Last edited by hey_mai_Zukos_mine on Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:17 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural vs. Unnatural (Sparky Dono co-owns)   Supernatural vs. Unnatural (Sparky Dono co-owns) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:39 am

More Accepted Characters:

Username: hmZm

Name: Claire Voyance [Yes, I meant to do that.]

Role: The Head of Area 51. All Staff members know this, considering it makes her their boss. But the students only view her as the school's student counselor. Though most don't know anything about her, Claire is currently the most powerful being in Area 51. It's why she's the Head, but what even more don't know, is how her human body can withstand so many abilities, and how she reached such a high position, both of these things, at such a young age.

Power(s): Claire has more powers than most do. The levels she's reached are unbelievable with her human body undamaged from the inside out, and perfectly intact. Has the ability to see into a person's heart and soul, reading them entirely, and learning everything about them in one simple touch. One touch, and they split open like a book. Can 'see' anywhere she's been. Like a human security camera, she can't 'see' anywhere she hasn't been. Manipulation over shadows. The ability to phase through walls, and a mindreader as well. If she has any other abilities, they are unknown.

[b]Personality: Quiet, and tends to keep to herself in public. But in the school she can be very friendly, and gives killer advice. Because of her ability, when she says, "I understand you." Unlike most; she means it, literally. Claire is observant, and respects every form of life. She has a protective sense, and people generally feel safe around her. She just seems to give off a motherly-like aura, and students usually look up to her, since they never really had mothers themselves. At such a young age, Claire herself is practically a student at the school, sometimes she even drifts in for a lesson or two, but generally stays out because she doesn't want to be in the teacher's way.

Appearance: Click for Claire

History: The truth is, Claire wasn't born a Supernatural. She was born into a family of master scientists, her being the only child, they tested on her like crazy. Messed around with her DNA, mixed and matched and never let her rest. Test and test. Expiriment here. Surgery there. When finally, at long last, Claire lost her mind. She took out the entire building in one major meltdown, and declared that Area 51 should benefit the different, other than ruin them. The others agreed when she explained to them that they could study how the Supernatural developed and interacted and the like. Here she was aged 15, and still hadn't discovered all of her powers yet, but they constructed a school and a Dorms system as she requested. Just like that, they listened to a 15-yr-old girl. Some say the whole thing is a conspiracy, others say they were just scared of her, but no one really knows for sure, and there's a lot of controversy among the staff about it.

During school hours, Claire can usually be found wandering about the halls. Always looking around in admiration of the school's growth. New students generally feel nervous around her, as she is always wearing her hood. You can't really get a good look at her eyes unless you're staring at her face to face. But once they talk to her, they usually warm up to her agreeable personality. When she's not in the halls, she can be found in the counselor's office. Where she waits for any student that may have a problem. If she isn't in the halls, or her office, unless she's doing something else in particular, Claire's location is usually unknown.

Other: None.

Name: Dinah [Die-nuh]

Power(s): Cold/Ice manipulation, Amplified senses[Sight, smell, hearing, touch], Empathy.[Ability to read or sense the emotions and/or control the emotions or feelings of others.]

[b]Personality: Dinah is a strong individual. Once she starts something, she doesn't give up. She's honest, and gets along with others well, as long as they get along with her. Dinah isn't fearless, but she is confident. She never looks back, and is always focusing on what's in front of her. She's the type to think before she acts, and she trusts her instinct. She has a quick wit, and can think under pressure, though she doesn't prefer it. Her personality can vary depending on what mood she's in at the time, but she's generally a leaderly type.

Appearance: Click for Dinah

History: Dinah was born with an extremely low temperature. In fact, the doctor almost dropped her in shock. Of course, she was taken from the hospital overnight, and after four long years, her parents stopped looking for her, and decided to just let the loss go. Dinah enjoys her time in Area 51, and unlike some, is happy to have her powers. Even though she can't be normal, she believes this beats normal any day of the week. She does tend to use her powers often, resulting in her stamina with them being pretty high, so she doesn't really get too exhausted with using them in battle, practice, or just anything at all.

Name: Marie [Muh-ree]

Role: Unnatural, interior.

Power(s): Duplication, Teleportation, Shape-Shifter.

[b]Personality: Before becoming an Unnatural, Marie was a very gentle and kind-hearted person, but now, as an Unnatural, this has been completely reversed. She's become more dark and devious. She likes to cause trouble, and enjoys playing with her opponent. She likes to figure people out, and use their weaknesses against them. An excellent actress, which works well with her shape-shifting abilites. Marie is easily bored, and mischievous. She likes to confuse, and cause pain for others.

Appearance: Click for Marie

History: When Marie was born, she was born as a set of quadruplets. Which, soon formed into one little girl. She was taken overnight after that. Marie never really made friends easy, she was never very social. When she tried to have a conversation with someone, she usually ended up making a fool of herself. She didn't have a strong will, and had a low self-esteem. But since becoming an Unnatural, all of this has changed. She now calls her old life 'pathetic', and still can't believe how 'stupid' she was back then.

Last edited by hey_mai_Zukos_mine on Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural vs. Unnatural (Sparky Dono co-owns)   Supernatural vs. Unnatural (Sparky Dono co-owns) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:29 pm

Name: Victoria "Tori" Longstem
Power(s): Go invisible, mute anything/one, destory pictures/words(if that can count as three)
Personality: Tori is a shy girl. She prefers to be alone, but won't run away if talked too. She sometimes stutters if put into an awkward or difficult situation. She has trouble with explaining things and doesn't like to be questioned. Tori is pretty smart, but she is more sneaky and clever than others. She is a good natured girl and does what she's told.
Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd40/PainfulxLies/Neon%20Knight/girl-1.jpg
History: Tori was born as a supernatural of course. She didn't know her parents at all and never really asked about them. She spent most of her time learning about her powers and trying to improve them, never stepping out of line. When not learning or being tested on, Tori spent most of her days reading or just wandering around. She is somewhat friends with the others for she never gave anyone any problems.
Other: Nicknamed "Sparrow" by the other Supernaturals because of her nervous personality.

Name: Hanuri Mikan
Role: Teacher
Power(s): Change her age
Personality: Hanuri is a lively woman. She loves to have fun and mess around, though she can be serious. Hanuri cares about the Supernaturals and wants to help them as best she can. She is caring, but also more understanding than other teachers, allowing them to have fun too. She acts like a teenager sometimes and because of the appearance she usually has, most people mistake her as one. Hanuri is respected by others though, because she is tough and demands that the Supernaturals work hard. Reckless at times and good in a fight.
Appearance: Normal- https://2img.net/h/i424.photobucket.com/albums/pp325/JoySakura/Teachers/teacherXD.jpg
Usual Appearance- https://2img.net/h/i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd40/PainfulxLies/Neon%20Knight/normal__380170.jpg
History: Hanuri had an interesting childhood. When she discovered her powers at the age of six, she kept them hidden from her parents. She began to change her age as she pleased and being able to experience things she would never had known about at her real age. Hanuri finally told her parents when she was fifthteen and they distant themselves from her, saying that she was a bad child and that she was going to get herself in serious trouble one day. Hanuri always wanted to be a teacher and wanted to also help those like herself-the non-normal. So she tried to find a job like that. When she was twenty-five, she was finally contacted by those in Area 51 and began working there as a teacher.

Name: Damion Writhcer
Role: Unnatural/mutated exterior
Power(s): Summon (minor) spirits to aid him, teleport, create illusions
Personality: Even before Damion was mutated he was not that friendly. He is mean to those who he deems weak and is always pushing people around. He cares little for others and does what he believes needs to be done. Damion is not all that social and has trouble trusting others. He gets angered easily and usually takes it out on the nearest person. Still he is pretty smart and doesn't rush into things. Cold too.
Appearance: https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20halfbreed/H-I-K-A-R-I/half-breed%20boys/half7.jpg
History: Damion lived his life trying to avoid others. He hated being who he was and wanted to run away. He actually attempted it serval times, but of course never succeeded. Because of this, Damion was usually locked in his room. He spent those time planning new escape plans and talking to his spirits. Finally Damion thought he had the perfect idea on how to escape, until he was mutated.
Other: The sprite he usually summons: Kurai

'I'll bet my school's weirder than yours'
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural vs. Unnatural (Sparky Dono co-owns)   Supernatural vs. Unnatural (Sparky Dono co-owns) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:42 pm

Username: Velox
Name: Dylan [Dih-linn]
Power(s): 1. Can transform his body into "organic steel" granting him superhuman strength, stamina, and durability. 2. Power Sensing (The abiltity to sense others with Supernaturals. Dylan can identify, locate, and know of their ability with this.) 3. ?
Personality: Dylan is a quiet and introverted. He has an open-minded and observant; usually listening and able to understand many things. Dylan can get a long in a team, and always works hard. He is honest and kind-hearted, but it can be hard to tell since he's usually so distant.
Appearance: Dylan
History: Dylan's father was killed in an accident before he was born and Dylan came out of his mother's womb transformed so she died during childbirth. However, Dylan has no memory of this since he was so young and was taken off to Area 51. Having no purpose other than what he's been given in Area 51, Dylan tries to enjoy the time he has and constantly practices with his powers.
Other: 'I'll bet my school's better than yours'

Last edited by Velox on Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural vs. Unnatural (Sparky Dono co-owns)   Supernatural vs. Unnatural (Sparky Dono co-owns) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:56 pm

Accepted Toko, and reserved Velox, but you forgot something.
Back to top Go down
Video Gamer

Video Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural vs. Unnatural (Sparky Dono co-owns)   Supernatural vs. Unnatural (Sparky Dono co-owns) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:43 pm

Username: VG
Name: Elisha Wulffson
Power(s)[One for staff member, Up to a maximum of three for Super/Unnatural]: Morphing abilities, intense regeneration abilities, a little stronger/faster than normal humans.
[b]Personality: Usually shy, Elisha doesn't make many friends, but the few friends he makes, he defends to the best of his ability. He's not afraid of talking, he just isn't used to people listening to him. I know, this is a really bare-bones personality, but most of it comes out during the RP with him...he's hard to describe.
Appearance: Elisha has long straight blond hair that reaches to his shoulders, and his eye color changes frequently and constantly, depending on his mood, what he's wearing, and even what day it is. He's pretty average height and weight wise, however.
History: He was the first born of a large Scottish family that usually stays in what's left of the woods, or in secluded places all over the world. During a vacation his mother and father took to New York City, his mother gave birth to him, except instead of a human baby appearing, a wolf pup did. It's rumored to be the family's curse: The first born of the seventh generation will have the power to "merge with nature." Once the umbilical cord was severed, the wolf pup changed into a human baby. Needless to say, this child disappeared overnight. Now, his family is on the watch for him, but are not actively looking for him.

Not sure about this character. I'll revise if necessary...he sounds an awful lot like Wolverine...

I'll bet my school's weirder than yours'

Last edited by Video Gamer on Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural vs. Unnatural (Sparky Dono co-owns)   Supernatural vs. Unnatural (Sparky Dono co-owns) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:47 pm

Accepted, but you forgot something. Read rules one more time. And it's cool, cause Wolverine's kick*ss anyways.
Back to top Go down
Video Gamer

Video Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural vs. Unnatural (Sparky Dono co-owns)   Supernatural vs. Unnatural (Sparky Dono co-owns) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:50 pm

I really don't see anything...Re-read the rules three times.
But Toko has "I bet my school is weirder than yours" at the bottom of her post. Is that somewhere in yours? I honestly don't see it.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural vs. Unnatural (Sparky Dono co-owns)   Supernatural vs. Unnatural (Sparky Dono co-owns) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:52 pm

"+ No one-liners. If you read the Rules, put 'I'll bet my school's weirder than yours' in your first post. I want at least three sentences per post."

^Right here. It was hidden...xD
Back to top Go down
Video Gamer

Video Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural vs. Unnatural (Sparky Dono co-owns)   Supernatural vs. Unnatural (Sparky Dono co-owns) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:56 pm

...Meanie.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural vs. Unnatural (Sparky Dono co-owns)   Supernatural vs. Unnatural (Sparky Dono co-owns) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:04 pm

Perhaps. xD Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural vs. Unnatural (Sparky Dono co-owns)   Supernatural vs. Unnatural (Sparky Dono co-owns) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:35 am

I'll bet my school's weirder than yours.

Name: Brenton Anil
Power(s): Can evaporate into air. Can control liquids and temperature,
Personality: Rude, intelligent, and quiet. Brenton enjoys working with others as long as they aren't annoying to him. Brenton is always planning for any possible scenario that he can think of happening, as he is paranoid.He's also desperate to leave the government and live in the real world, though he's only told his younger brother this. He also blames himself for what happened to Zephyr.
Appearance: Picture here. 6' 0" and 167 lbs.
History: Brenton never knew his parents, his younger brother was the only family he ever had. Brenton was very protective of his younger brother and was devastated when he lost his brother after finding out he had mutated and the staff took Zephyr away from him. Brenton threw himself into his school work and made sure to gain complete mastery of his powers, after all it was all he had left.

After he found out his younger brother had escaped Brenton felt proud of his younger brother, that is until he heard about the murder Zephyr had been committing now. Brenton is waiting for the day he has a chance to leave as well so he can find and save his brother from himself.
Other: Zephyr has a small bag of metal shards that he carries around, this is one of his most dangerous weapons.

Name: Zephyr Anil
Role: Unnatural/ Interior
Power(s): Super speed, flexibility, and excellent vision.
Personality: A good listener, creative mind, and murderous bastard all rolled into one. The new Zephyr enjoys shocking people and seeing how they react to pain. He's also rather reckless and he can be nice to people before killing them.
Appearance: Picture here. 5' 10" and 142 lbs.
History: Zephyr never knew his parents like all of the other supernaturals at the school. He was glad to have his older brother out there to protect him and he made sure to always be there for him. That is until the scientists separated them. Zephyr began to grow angry and hateful at everyone, except his older brother who he knew would help him, would support him. When Zephyr escaped with the other unnaturals he was going to take Brenton with him but was urged not to by the others. That decision is one of the few he regrets and now he intends to somehow free his brother, and make him an unnatural as well.
Other:

Name: Trish Monroe
Power(s): Illusions. Can make people be urged to do things using song.
[b]Personality: Trish is loud, curious, fun loving, and she dislikes romance. She is a very blunt girl and she can easily decide what her opinion is on situations without much information given to her.
Appearance: Picture here. 5' 7" and 124 lbs.
History: Trish has lived a fairly normal life in her opinion. She had school, friends, dances, and books as well. When the unnatural popped up it never really affected the girl and she agreed with the school that they should be locked up.
Other:
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural vs. Unnatural (Sparky Dono co-owns)   Supernatural vs. Unnatural (Sparky Dono co-owns) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:39 am

Accepted Alec.
Back to top Go down
volleygirl

volleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural vs. Unnatural (Sparky Dono co-owns)   Supernatural vs. Unnatural (Sparky Dono co-owns) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:53 am

I think I'll reserve a supernatural. If you're still accepting.

I'll bet my school is weirder than yours.

Username: volleygirl
Name: Leslie Anne Reece
Power(s): Elasticity, age manipulation, super-speed/strength
Personality: Leslie is very calm in many situations, keeping level head and looking out for potential disasters while keeping everyone under control. She's got a gingerly touch to her though (she always blames it on her hair). She's touchy when it comes to some subjects, and when she's stressed more than she needs to be, she can snap at any moment. She's got many wits about her, and knows quite a bit -- she loves to learn. She's very in-tune with people's feelings, and likes to help whoever needs help. She can often over-analyze or over think a situation, and often under or overestimates a foe.
Appearance: Leslie is incredibly tall for her age, standing right around 6' 2". She has a mess of bright red curly hair that goes down just past her shoulders. Her eyes a deep navy blue with a green ring right near the pupil. Her skin is a pale white. She has a small build even for her height, and weighs right around 145 pounds, give or take a few. She has a splattering of freckles on her face and on her legs and shoulders. She typically wears a T-shirt and jeans with tennis shoes.
History: Leslie can barely recollect memories of her parents - they're vague, and painful to even think about for her. She was taken at birth from her twin brother, and although she hardly knew him, she still feels a slight tug to somehow get back to him, if he was even alive. Her time at the school has been a struggle emotions-wise, though she can easily make friends and keep close bonds with many people without getting confused. Everything inside her is a conflict, and she feels as if she needs a release.
Other: She always, always, ALWAYS has a bright green string around her right wrist, and keeps a thick white hairband on her.

Last edited by volleygirl on Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:15 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural vs. Unnatural (Sparky Dono co-owns)   Supernatural vs. Unnatural (Sparky Dono co-owns) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:11 pm

Reserved v-girl.
Back to top Go down
Sparky Dono

Sparky Dono

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural vs. Unnatural (Sparky Dono co-owns)   Supernatural vs. Unnatural (Sparky Dono co-owns) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:44 pm

Username: Sparky Dono
Name: Shane Criggs
Role: Unnatural
Power(s): Duplication, Create forcefields and shove them at people
[b]Personality: Quiet, usually scowling. He won't do anything unless he's bored or there's something in it for him. He's a narcissist with a bit of a napolean complex.
Appearance: Fitch 5'5".
History: Shane's never tried to make friends with anybody. He's only ever cared about himself. When he was born, the doctors cut the umbilical cord and almost dropped him when a second Shane appeared and a force field appeared around them both.

I'll bet my school's weirder than yours.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural vs. Unnatural (Sparky Dono co-owns)   Supernatural vs. Unnatural (Sparky Dono co-owns) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:05 pm

Accepted! :] Fitch....xD
Back to top Go down
Sparky Dono

Sparky Dono

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural vs. Unnatural (Sparky Dono co-owns)   Supernatural vs. Unnatural (Sparky Dono co-owns) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:09 pm

...Guess you know what I was thinking about when I made that, huh...
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural vs. Unnatural (Sparky Dono co-owns)   Supernatural vs. Unnatural (Sparky Dono co-owns) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:40 am

Yea, Sparky. xD Accepted volleygirl. And my character sheets are now up.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural vs. Unnatural (Sparky Dono co-owns)   Supernatural vs. Unnatural (Sparky Dono co-owns) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:39 pm

Finished...finally...<<' (I'm gonna wait a bit longer to really see if no one's interested in taking the role of the Scientist before I make a sheet.)
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural vs. Unnatural (Sparky Dono co-owns)   Supernatural vs. Unnatural (Sparky Dono co-owns) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 12:07 pm

I am back and so glad this did not start yet! And hmZm the rpg you pmed me about. I'm not going to do it anymore. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural vs. Unnatural (Sparky Dono co-owns)   Supernatural vs. Unnatural (Sparky Dono co-owns) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:58 pm

Accepted Velox, and that's fine Toko. Once we get the Scientist I'll start this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural vs. Unnatural (Sparky Dono co-owns)   Supernatural vs. Unnatural (Sparky Dono co-owns) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supernatural vs. Unnatural (Sparky Dono co-owns)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Worlds Roleplaying :: Roleplaying :: The Roleplay Graveyard-
Jump to: