New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blonde Moments

Go down 
+3
nando_c_s
TokoToTheEnd
Casey Jewels
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

Blonde Moments Empty
PostSubject: Blonde Moments   Blonde Moments I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:12 pm

We all have them.

What's yours?

Whenever we get a new animal at our house, it usually takes me about a week to notice anything is different. Then my family all makes fun of me when I say something about having a new animal...
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

Blonde Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blonde Moments   Blonde Moments I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:36 pm

Ok I was taking my Wellness final(it's only half a semester) and I had to make a menu for one of two people. I choose the vegatarian. So as I made the list I was sure to have no meat. I look over it and see I needed I believe protein, so what do I add without realizing it? Fish. My teacher gave it back and mentioned it and I was like, "Oh....oops. I didn't mean to do that." Yeah.....
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

Blonde Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blonde Moments   Blonde Moments I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:00 pm

A friend told me that her birthday was in february 30. I believed it for like 3 months, until someone reminded me that february only had 28 days and sometimes 29.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

Blonde Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blonde Moments   Blonde Moments I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:14 pm

I guess you and me are the only blondes nando/Casey.

I called this college I want to go to. Instead of saying my real zip code number thing, I said 1-800-No I'm not going to give you my number. So I had to call them again and regive my phone number....I feel so stupid.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

Blonde Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blonde Moments   Blonde Moments I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:40 pm

I once called a romance situation between four characters a four way love triangle
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

Blonde Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blonde Moments   Blonde Moments I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:42 pm

I've posted this in the Awkward Moments for Avatar Fans on ASN, but this fits here as well.

Several months ago, I was in the car with my mom, and we were driving past a Kohls.

Me, being the person I am, thought that it said Koh's at first.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

Blonde Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blonde Moments   Blonde Moments I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:02 pm

Ha, I have these moments daily. Okay, so when I used to still wear glasses, a year or so ago, I never failed to forget them when I most needed them. Usually when going to a theatre. It never failed. So I went with a couple of my friend's to a movie tonight, and I reach up to my face, "Oh...Crap!" And they're like, 'What? Something wrong?' And it took me about five seconds to realize, "Oh...Contacts..."

Even being able to see clearly, I still believed I had forgotten the glasses I hadn't worn for over a year...
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

Blonde Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blonde Moments   Blonde Moments I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:52 pm

Despite not being blonde (like that really matters. D), I had one last night. When about ready to heat up my dinner in the microwave, I notice the display screen and start asking my dad:

"Why is the timer on?! Why is it set for 10 minutes?" or something like that a few times. My dad then replies "It's not 10 minutes, it's 10:00."

To help justify my moment, he was cooking chinese stirfry on the oven. (More like chinese-influenced stirfry since our wok's in storage...but still!)
Back to top Go down
Sparky Dono

Sparky Dono

Blonde Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blonde Moments   Blonde Moments I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:59 pm

I tried to blow dry my hair the other day while the towel was still wrapped around my head.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

Blonde Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blonde Moments   Blonde Moments I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:23 pm

On Friday, I was trying to text a friend on another friend of mine's phone, and when I asked "Where's the Shift button?" she laughed and replied "The button that says 'Shift!'" I was looking in a completely different area too. (The fact that I was wearing sunglasses isn't a good defense, too.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blonde Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blonde Moments   Blonde Moments I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blonde Moments
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Worlds Roleplaying :: General :: Games and Stuff-
Jump to: