New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Desino Tempus [Sci-Fi Adventure] (T) (Seriously revised version, sorry about the crappy other one)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Y2KProductions

Desino Tempus [Sci-Fi Adventure] (T) (Seriously revised version, sorry about the crappy other one) Empty
PostSubject: Desino Tempus [Sci-Fi Adventure] (T) (Seriously revised version, sorry about the crappy other one)   Desino Tempus [Sci-Fi Adventure] (T) (Seriously revised version, sorry about the crappy other one) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:57 am

Central Plot: It is a desolate future, mostly a barren desert, the world as we know it no longer exists, great cities reduced to nothing in..a war? some natural disaster? It's been so long nobody really remembers. the word is dotted with colonies and small towns but life was always harsh and hard. Word of mouth started to tell of a grand floating city named Desino Temus, a place where time was still. There was no decay, gold rings rotated the city, those that kept the city afloat, reflecting the light off the ever-bright sun. The silver Grand Tower of the King sitting in the center blazing like light in the day, and a soft guiding lantern in the night light of the moon. Rings of the city extend from the tower, buildings large a small, the style and influence of the 20th century, the great century of humans before the fall, played heavily into the structure,clothing, and overall mood of the city. The further from the tower the more poor you are, but in Desino Tempus, everyone is rich. That's what is said, everyone is welcome. Find the hover-bus that runs it's route from the wasteland to the city and you are welcome. This is city no one would lash out, no one would ever dare go against the King and his specially chosen consulates.

Or so it was thought.

In recent times this beautiful city has seem something it has never seen before, rebellion. A man known by no name and keeping his face hidden has begun to hold an uprising, saying to the people that they are being lied to, that this utopia is no utopia at all. such strange and blasphemous words for a citizen of Desino Tempus. However a few are with him, while many are unsure of what to think of this man's words. Is he a true hero looking out for the people? Or is he simply a man that wants chaos? That is something for the people to decide.

So what are you? Are you a traveler looking for their next big location? A nobody looking to make a life in the city? A greedy man looking for riches? Or are you already a citizen? A loyal subject of the King ready to fight against this masked traitor? a curious one ready to listen? Or are you with this masked man for your own reasons, ready to tear down the Silver Tower?

Basic character sheet
Name:
Citizen/Newcomer:
With/Against Masked Man and why:
Physical Description/ Picture:
Personality:
Weapon of Choice (if carried):
Skills:
Reason for being in/coming to Desino Tempus:
Sci-Fi Tech on hand ( if any):

Rules:
1. All characters are normal people, no strange mutants or anything of the like, keeping it simple here.
2. Keep the the T rating as much as possible, it can be wavered if it benefits the story but only rarely.
3. As said everything is in the future with a very 20th century style, so think of some classic things and add a bit of flavor to them.Nothing outrageous as far as technology, i'm endorsing very innovative and interesting future tech but run it by me first if you would. keep it generally easy to get, like Tommy Laser guns or Fedora's with touch screens that come down. keep it generally easy to get, like Tommy Laser guns or Fedora's with touch screens that come from the edges.
4. I trust you guys enough, but please no God characters or anything like that, keep it to regular human levels of ability or simple tech ideas. nothing RP breaking.
5. All kinds of characters are up for grabs, i would say 3 most. and if you want the plot important guys like the masked man or the king or one of the consultants it's first come first serve, but you CAN claim them.
6. Have fun with it, I don't intend for this to be uber serious, it can have 50's schlocky sci-fi moments, but of course nothing too stupid, it must have some dignity.
7. You may also join at anytime, it's a big city who knows what you'll find

and well have fun. once this gets at least a few people it should be good to go.

Also if you have any ideas or questions about anything feel free.

Last edited by Y2KProductions on Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:01 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

Desino Tempus [Sci-Fi Adventure] (T) (Seriously revised version, sorry about the crappy other one) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desino Tempus [Sci-Fi Adventure] (T) (Seriously revised version, sorry about the crappy other one)   Desino Tempus [Sci-Fi Adventure] (T) (Seriously revised version, sorry about the crappy other one) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:19 am

((Heyyyyyyyy. I remember this. Wink Very Happy))

I suppose I reserve two characters.
Back to top Go down
http://www.procrastinator-writer.blogspot.com/
Y2KProductions

PostSubject: Re: Desino Tempus [Sci-Fi Adventure] (T) (Seriously revised version, sorry about the crappy other one)   Desino Tempus [Sci-Fi Adventure] (T) (Seriously revised version, sorry about the crappy other one) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:01 pm

my own obligatory character. XD

Name: Boyd Murun

Citizen/Newcomer: Newcomer

With/Against Masked Man and why: With, for the sake of some fun.

Physical Description/ Picture:
Desino Tempus [Sci-Fi Adventure] (T) (Seriously revised version, sorry about the crappy other one) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_e6rsgcP3n6MSN0vemWBu8FoEGypx_NSa8Avv6pM_zYsHAh51DA

Personality: Not much to settle down and sit still, Boyd would always pretend to be something of greatness when he was a boy, one of his favorite ancient stories being that of Robin Hood. Inspiring Boyd to learn the trade of being a thief, Even making up his own honor code which he only kind of stick to. loud and very cocky but not without any intelligence, he wouldn't be a good thief without that. Being only him and his father growing up Boyd doesn't have much sympathy for other people being that the only interaction he had was stealing from them.

Weapon of Choice (if carried): A single knife that can carry an electrical current though it's blade.

Skills: very adept at sneaking and thieving. often pick-pocketing without anyone noticing until too late.

Reason for being in/coming to Desino Tempus: When he was a teen his father left for Desino Tempus for his own reasons, leaving Boyd live on his own until he was "ready to join him" feeling that he is, Boyd is looking for his father and a bit of adventure.

Sci-Fi Tech on hand ( if any): A small box able to hold an unnatural amount of objects.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desino Tempus [Sci-Fi Adventure] (T) (Seriously revised version, sorry about the crappy other one)   Desino Tempus [Sci-Fi Adventure] (T) (Seriously revised version, sorry about the crappy other one) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Desino Tempus [Sci-Fi Adventure] (T) (Seriously revised version, sorry about the crappy other one)
Page 1 of 1