New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Academy for SITs

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

The Academy for SITs - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:04 am

The kick sent Harley to the ground, but she caught hold of the ropes, and managed to not hit the ground.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:07 am

Danielle smirked slightly and stepped back from Harley, waiting for her sister to get back up.

"Didn't expect that now, did you, Harls?"
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:11 am

"At least you're learning," Harley replied. "Maybe you'll get that guy you don't care about yet." She came at Danielle again and tried to grab hold of her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:31 am

Danielle ducked at the last moment and reached for Harley's legs, hoping to knock her sister down and perhaps pin her down, if she was lucky.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:34 am

Harley grabbed nothing and tripped over Dani, falling to the ground, unable to see if Danielle had been affected by it or not.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:15 am

Harley's momentum took Danielle down with her, and the young girl found herself pressed against the mat by her sister's midsection. It took Danielle a few moments to realize where, and what, exactly her face was pressed up against....and upon said realization, Danielle immediately let go of Harley's legs, and scrambled off of her, quickly getting back up. Danielle spit a few times and looked a little green, for a moment.

"....Well, that's another memory waiting to be repressed," she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 11:06 am

Harley kept up a fine poker face but stood up and refused to make eye contact. "...That never happened," she finally said.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:44 pm

"....Right." Danielle quickly agreed, more than happy to get over that little awkward moment. After a few seconds of silence, she added,

"So....back to fighting, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 5:42 pm

"No... I think I'd like to stop," Harley said, and climbed over the ring. "I do want to apologize though, I got a little mean with the taunting. You should really work on your temper though, in combat you will watch as comrades fall around you and if you don't keep your emotions in check you're liable to join them." She coded in her normal school outfit as she spoke, returning to her normal appearance.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 5:55 pm

"Duly noted," Danielle replied, not willing to forgive her sister for her mean-spirited comments just yet. Though she made a mental note to herself to better rein in her emotions for the future. She climbed out of the ring herself and coded in her own uniform.

"So....what now?" she asked, but before Harley could answer, the voice of the AI echoed through the intercom.

"Lights out will occur in thirty minutes. All students will wrap up their current activities and make way to their dorm rooms before lights out. Any and all stragglers will be punished."

"...That answers that, I guess." Danielle muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:26 pm

"You heard it, time for sleep simulation," Harley said. They had to rest their minds, but since their real bodies were always in stasis it wasn't the same kind of experience as sleeping for real.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:33 pm

"Well, we still have thirty minutes to make it to our rooms. More or less." Danielle pointed out. "Anything you want to do before we go to the dorms?"
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:16 pm

Harley couldn't resist one more jab at her sister, she'd made it too easy this time around. "Well, I know there's someone you want to do before bed," she said, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:29 pm

Danielle sputtered at her sister for a full minute, unable to formulate a proper response as the color of her face changed between several different shades of red. Finally, she hissed back,

"S-Shut up! You don't know what you're talking about! I....j-just shut it!"

Not....the best comeback, but Danielle would come up with proper revenge in time....
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:48 pm

"Oh come now, Danielle, you set yourself up for that last one, you have to admit it," Harley teased. "I'll make it up to you, we can go spy on him before lights out, if you want. Or something else, whatever you're game for."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:57 pm

Danielle paused at this, and regarded her sister carefully. Finally, she asked,

"And....how would we spy on this boy I don't care about?"
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:02 pm

"I am a master of coding," Harley said without a hint of humility. "You fancy camouflage, binoculars that can see through walls, or hidden survielance devices?" This was going to be a boring half hour for her but if it made Danielle happy she'd do it.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:19 pm

"....Depends. Can the uh, binoculars be coded to, uh, see through other material?" Danielle inquired, trying to be as nonchalant about her question as she looked away and blushed.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:26 pm

"You do realize that I'm going to have to tease you about this later," Harley said. "But yes, they can for all your delight and enjoyment." Poor guy, he had no idea that there was a girl who was about to invade his privacy so badly. Then again, he was a guy, maybe they liked this kind of thing.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:39 pm

"I don't care, just make the binoculars." Danielle replied, looking over at Harley. It was....embarrassing to ask her sister of this, to say the least, but....well, they had to occupy their time somehow, before they went to bed. And Danielle may as well keep herself entertained....
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 6:20 pm

Harley began coding and a couples of seconds later she held a pair of binoculars. "Here you are," Harley said, handing them over, trying not to make any more snide remarks since she was making up for her earlier ones now.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 6:40 pm

Danielle eagerly snatched them up, staring at them with a wide smile on her face. After a moment she held the binoculars to her eyes, and tested them out.

"Wow, these really can see through the walls. But are you sure they--" Danielle started to ask, turning to her sister....and dropping the binoculars a few seconds later as she gave a startled squeak. After a hesitant pause she quickly picked them back up, blushing brightly as she looked away from Harley.

"....Yeah, I'll go ahead and assume they work...." she mumbled, not wanting to meet Harley's gaze.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:20 pm

Harley glared and clenched her fist, but didn't yell or do anything. "Just, be careful with those," she said, relaxing her hand. "Besides, it's not like you haven't seen me naked before," she said.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:32 pm

"Yeah, but it's still weird...." Danielle muttered. After a moment she finally looked back at her sister.

"Well, let's go find Sylvain then! I hope he's still in the lounge."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:45 pm

"Let's go you little stalker you," Harley said, half-enthusiastically.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Academy for SITs
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next