New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Academy for SITs

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

The Academy for SITs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:49 am

Danielle gaped at her sister for a full minute, unable to process a reply as her face turned different shades of red. Finally, she looked away and growled,

"S-Shut up! I don't know what you're talking about."

She coded up a new outfit for herself, so she'd be able to wrestle better. Still not looking at her sister, Danielle went over to the ring, mumbling to herself.

"You're gonna pay for that...."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:58 am

Harley chuckled, and coded an outfit for her that would let her move more easily. "Then let's see what you got, slugger," she said, climbing into the ring. She coded in a artificial referee, who held no real power but would time the rounds so they didn't spend too long going at it without a break. "You ready," she asked, bending down and ready to move.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:12 am

"Bring it!" Danielle shot back, glaring fiercely at her sister. Oh, it was on now. She definitely wasn't about to let Harley get away with that little comment. She'd see to that.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:18 am

Harley smirked, it was so easy to rile Dani up. "Then let's go," she said, and the bell rung. She let Dani take the first move, waiting and ready to block or dodge, hopefully making an error in her haste to make her "pay" for her comment.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:26 pm

Harley's hopes were answered, and a few seconds after the bell rang Danielle rushed toward her sister, intent on knocking her down.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:49 pm

Harley easily sidestepped her sister's charge, and swept at Dani's legs with her own to trip her up.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:59 pm

Danielle was unable to stop her charge before she was swept off her feet, and landed harshly on the floor of the mat. She sprung right back up, however, and quickly put some distance between her and Harley. Danielle eyed her sister wearily, unwilling to make another risky move. Harley would have to throw the next punch, if she had anything to say about it .
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 2:28 am

Harley went on the offensive and ran up to Danielle, making a few feints to put her sister on edge before she locked her arms around Dani's waist.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 12:08 pm

Danielle fell for said feints hook, line, and sinker, and found herself locked in place by Harley's arms around her waist. She struggled to get out, but her sister's grip was too tight...
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:58 pm

Harley grinned and pulled Danielle to the ground, and the older sibling quickly put her hands on the younger's wrists and her knees on her legs. "Come on Danielle, you should be able to get me off you like this," she half taunted, half encouraged.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:10 pm

Danielle struggled to get Harley off of her, but the older girl weighed more than her, and was more than using that to her advantage; and her sister's strength didn't help her any, either. What to do, what to do...

Danielle blinked, and stopped struggling as an idea came to her. She mulled it over, briefly, before deciding to do it. No matter how much it hurt.

"Sorry, Sis." she said, before resting her head on the mat....and launched it forward, smashing their foreheads together. Pain exploded in Danielle's temples, but she ignored it in favor of getting out of Harley's grip, while she too was disoriented. She shoved her distracted sister off of her, and quickly rolled away, standing up a moment later.

"Damn, that hurt," she muttered, rubbing her sore forehead. She hadn't hit hard enough to leave a mark or anything, but it still throbbed and stung like any other wound.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:15 pm

"Gah," Harley yelled as she recoiled, holding her head. She cleared it up fast enough to stand up and glare at her sister, but she also smiled. "Resourceful," she commented, "but now I'm definitely going to win this."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:20 pm

"Oh yeah? Bring it!" Danielle taunted, giving her sister a rather rude hand gesture.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:23 pm

"Ooh, what would your imaginary boyfriend saw that? Not that you'd care," Harley teased, slowly moving toward her sister. "I don't think he'd want someone as rude as you on his arm."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:30 pm

"S-Shut up!" Danielle fumed, almost snarling at her sister. "You don't know what you're talking about!"
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:38 pm

"No, no I think he'd prefer someone who wasn't to openly hostile, someone calm and collected," Harley said. "Or at least someone who wasn't afraid of talking to him."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:50 pm

For a few seconds, Danielle didn't react. Then, she broke out into a run, intent on tackling Harley to the mat.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:56 pm

Harley dodged out of the way, rolling to the side and came back up, backing away from Danielle. 'Nice going, you put her in a rage,' Harley chided herself.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:01 pm

Danielle quickly stopped herself before she crashed into the railing of the ring. She turned around to face her sister, breathing heavily while she bore holes into Harley's eyes. The young girl trembled with great rage, and started to advance on Harley.

"You're gonna take that back. Now."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:47 pm

"I... I don't think I am," Harley said, smirking. "It's too bad, you gun down aliens without any hiccups and yet you can't manage to talk to a guy. Maybe he likes you too, but instead of finding out you hide behind me like a scared little girl."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:10 pm

That got an immediate reaction out of Danielle, who charged once again at her sister. At this point, Danielle didn't care about strategy or tactics; she just wanted to tackle her sister to the ground, and beat on her like there was no tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:15 pm

Harley just side-stepped Danielle's charge, keeping her cool. 'Dani, you need to learn to keep your temper under wraps, otherwise you'll never make an effective soldier,' Harley lectured to her sister in her own head.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:27 pm

Danielle couldn't stop herself this time, but managed to catch herself on the ropes of the ring. She turned to face Harley again, and tried to calm herself, despite her soaring rage. If she wanted to get her just revenge, she was gonna have to play this smart.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:53 am

Harley decided to test her now, and moved in quickly toward her. She tried a feint again, and went for a headlock.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:55 am

Danielle didn't fall for Harley's tricks this time. The young soldier pretended to fall for the feint, but spun away from her sister at the last moment, and sent a kick at Harley's back, hoping to knock her over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Academy for SITs
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next