New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Academy for SITs

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

The Academy for SITs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 1:38 pm

Harley coded in a flashbang and ripped the pin out before tossing far into the midst of the closest group of aliens, as far as she could hear. It went off, and she then coded in a pair of nightvision goggles and began scanning the area for hostiles. She began taking potshots at them, which was easier now that they were blinded.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 9:09 pm

Danielle coded in some night-vision goggles of her own, making the fighting much more easier in the darkness. Once the aliens were blinded by her Sister's flashbang, Danielle began to take shots of her own, effectively wiping out all the aliens on this end of the hall. Only a few more were left now, right?

The piercing screech coming down from the other end of the hallway seemed to prove her wrong, however....

"Crap, the AI actually coded in a Banshee!? It's sure merciless today!" Danielle exclaimed, briefly, before turning her attention to the opposite end of the hall.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 11:10 pm

((So sorry for taking so long.))

Sylvain took a few more shots, taking down several of their "artificial" alien enemies. He leaped to avoid their shots, and strained to keep himself from being taken down simply by the noise, the piercing, awful, sound...

Distracted one moment, they took aim at him. He shot back as he fell, feeling the wetness in his chest as he hit the floor, the pain which accompanied the hit. Cognitively, he understood he was not truly injured, nor the sudden fading, drowning feeling genuine, but it was real as it could be, as he remained suspended on the floor. He would lose consciousness and would not return for a while. He strained to remain, for whatever few moments he would have until the crimson darkness at the edges of his thoughts would consume him. So he struggled to raise an arm and took down a single creature approaching the trio at the edge of the hall, and then succumbed to the dark.
Back to top Go down
http://www.procrastinator-writer.blogspot.com/
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 2:19 am

"Damn, we lost Sylvain," Harley announced, focusing fire on the Banshee, the single most terrifying enemy the AI coded for them to fight. It approached slowly, but made quick jumps toward her, so Harley had to get up and back up, she bunkered down with Danielle, popping out to shoot.

The effect was minimal, so Harley came back and recoded her weapon into a grenade launcher. "Smile you son of a-," Harley muttered as she launched a grenade straight into the Banshee, and dust cluttered her vision.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 4:01 pm

Danielle briefly lost focus when Sylvain went down, but forced herself to remember that this was all just a simulation, and that he'd be back once this little impromptu training session was over. She took her own shots at the Banshee, but made sure to duck under her cover when Sis sent the grenade at the alien. She waited for the smoke to clear before cautiously peering up.

"Is it dead?"
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 2:16 am

Harley was about to answer when the shriek rang out again, but it sounded like the dying kind, and as the smoke clear the monster lay still. Harley approached it and re-coded the rifle, then put two bullets into it's head. "Confirmed, the Banshee is dead," she announced, moving back to cover as the few aliens left recovered sight.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 2:14 pm

After the death of the Banshee, it was rather easy to mop up the rest of the aliens. When the last one fell, the bodies of all the foreign creatures shimmered before fading out of sight. All the alien green blood that coated the walls vanished too, as did any holes or marks in the wall from missed bullets.

"The Simulation is completed. Well done, students. Especially to Miss Harley; your quick thinking put a stop to the Banshee. Well done," the AI intoned, its voice devoid of emotion. "All students kill in this simulation will now be restored to life. Try harder next time."

Danielle gave a breath of relief, and looked over at Sylvain as the blood that pooled around him slowly vanished. "Well, back to class now, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 12:32 am

Harley stood up as her weapon disappeared, and everything else for that matter, and nodded. "Let's get going," she said, recovering from her "battle mode", it would take her a few minutes to let the adrenaline run its course and return to her normal temperament.

Her thoughts lingered on the Banshee, she couldn't recall ever taking one out quite as easily as that one had been. Perhaps this was a result of all the training she had taken, but what bothered her was the possibility that the AI had made it easier to take down, trying to make her overconfident in her abilities and later design a scenario to take advantage of that.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:18 pm

Sylvain stood up carefully, jarred by his rapid recovery. It was an uncommon occurrence for him to go down so easily, and he was shaken as he thought of the situation. He needed to train harder; he couldn't let that situation happen again.

"I... I'll see you later," he said to the girls. And not to mention the immense embarrassment of such a simple defeat. Although he knew his classes were important, he had to return to the training room. The intelligence usually dispersed the battles throughout the day, however random, however few, however many. Next time, he had to do better. He turned a corner in a hall toward his classroom, but dashed for the training rooms as soon as he was near enough to them.

Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:27 pm

((Time for teh time-skipz now, yes?))
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:29 pm

(I think so, unless anyone can think of something important to happen in class.)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:50 am

((Unless we wanna do the regular high school classroom hijinks, nothing comes to mind.))
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:43 pm

((What exactly are we going to do with this? I'm sorry for not contributing much. But maybe we should come up with a plan. Do you guys have something particular in mind for a direction you want the RP to go?))
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 12:58 am

(I believe we have an idea of where we're going to go with this, but that conversation probably should be taken up in a PM)

After the last classes ended, the students were free to do as they liked in the virtual school. Some continued training immediately after, others relaxed in the virtual grounds.

Harley was in the lounge studying combat tactics, ever the practical student, and replaying the earlier battle in her head. The grenade had worked but in a real battle there might not have been any explosives nearby for her to use, and the banshee likely would have gotten to her. There had to be some way those things could be taken down without using important ammunition or being overwhelmed.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 7:06 pm

Danielle sat next to her sister, brushing up on her history of the Human-Xeno First Contact Wars herself, since history had always fascinated her. She looked over at Harley after a moment.

"I don't suppose you've seen Sylvain around, have you?" Danielle asked, doing her best to act nonchalant.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 8:52 pm

"That boy you have absolutely no interest in," Harley asked, not looking up from her studies. "No, not since the battle. For a great marksman he went down pretty quick."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:58 pm

"He was caught by surprise, is all." Danielle replied quickly. After a moment she gave out a small cough.

"N-Not like I care or anything..."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:15 pm

"Well, in the spirit of not caring about anyone in particular, I saw that Jamie girl pretty much staring at Sylvain yesterday," Harley mentioned. "Not that you care."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 5:45 pm

"Y-Yes. Not that I care." Danielle replied, a scowl overtaking her face. "Tell me, what is Jamie's room number? Not that I care or anything, I'm just...curious."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 6:17 pm

"I legitimately don't care enough to know that," Harley replied, smirking slightly. It was fun to tease Dani like this. "However I do care enough to know that she is in the hall adjacent to ours. If your curiosity gets the better of you, you could do a stakeout... or maybe try to get it out of the AI."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:39 pm

"Well, that's good to know." Danielle stated with a rather evil smile. She coughed a moment later, though, and adopted a mask of indifference.

"Not that I care or anything."
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:59 pm

Sylvain was brushing up on his history, tactics, the works, pausing to train, to imitate, to rethink what he had done wrong earlier that day. He needed to improve, needed to ensure that absolutely nothing like that would happen again. There wasn't room for weakness in actual battles. He had managed to keep his mind focused during his classes, but now that he had the time, he couldn't stop seeing the shots, even with the confidence of his life's return. In actual battle, there wouldn't have been the same, confident results. He would have been lost. Permanently. And what danger he had brought to the others.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:13 pm

"Well if you're done not caring, what do you say we go a round in the ring," Harley suggested. She wasn't getting anywhere at the moment and figured a break might help her gain a fresh perspective when she got back to it.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:15 pm

"Sure, sounds fine to me." Danielle replied, glad to take the focus off of her obvious crush on a certain someone. "Lead the way, Sis."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:36 am

Harley led her sister to the gym, which had apparently last been coded with an obstacle course, obviously for training for field obstacles. Harley deleted the obstacle course and coded in a ring for them to wrestle around in. "Sure you don't want to invite a certain someone you don't care about? Maybe you could even grapple with him some, like you've probably fantasized about when you're daydreaming in class," she teased.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Academy for SITs   The Academy for SITs - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Academy for SITs
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next