New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adventure RP Forum Discussion

Go down 
+18
dylan56
Warboss_Spriggs
ConfusedShipper123
roman_tic_kataang
almostinsane99
Ghostmaker
Magus1108
Nightmare13
Sarcastic Master
Plaguewalker
rcox1995
septus5
R0M4N
Lol Lol Lol
Velox
The Quaint Quill
TokoToTheEnd
Alec
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

Adventure RP Forum Discussion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Forum Discussion   Adventure RP Forum Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:09 pm

Not sure yet. I would like there to be plenty of action for said RP.

I also had thoughts of making a zombie RP, but those never seem to do well here.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Forum Discussion   Adventure RP Forum Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:21 pm

Argh, there be some boisterous brawls on the boatside...or somethin' like that.

Yeah, and I have no idea why! I know that sean_hiruki's made like 3 of'em and no one seems interested. I only saw one of'em personally since I was gone, but I'd be totally interested. I don't know why no one seems ta go for'em though...?

Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Forum Discussion   Adventure RP Forum Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:25 pm

Not a lot of zombie fans I guess. I've only recently become one so that's why I haven't joined any. Though perhaps a new kind of zombine RP needs to be made. One that focuses not on the zombies but on the survivors. Zombies would be there, of course, but only as a...background thing.

I suppose. I haven't had a lot of time to think of the pirate idea so I can't say.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Forum Discussion   Adventure RP Forum Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:33 pm

Ah, okay. I know that his first RP. Was more about a small group of college friends, and I think the big zombie outbreak started and it was about them. I think he's the man to talk to for a good zombie RP. Atleast I think that he should be involved since he's been trying so hard. I'd be interested in helping with anything required.

Yeah, despite no school, the holidays aren't always carefree relaxing times. Privateers on a mission will be different than a carefree pirate adventure, too.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Forum Discussion   Adventure RP Forum Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:58 pm

I do like the first idea best. So perhaps a more serious RP would be called for.

Alright. I'll keep it in mind. Though he seems to have a nasty habit of disappearing at regular intervols, and doing so with no warning whatsover before he abruptly returns.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Forum Discussion   Adventure RP Forum Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:08 pm

Maybe so. We were talking about war. And people die in war...I'll stop thinking about underwater Gundam combat now.

Hmm, sounds like a true vagabond. I know he was on this morning. I could try ta get his attention for ya?
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Forum Discussion   Adventure RP Forum Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:10 pm

I totally support the mental image that brings up. And you do have a point.

If you so wish. Though I do not like sean myself, now, since he disappeared that first time. He is the reason my Samurai RP ended up dying.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Forum Discussion   Adventure RP Forum Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:17 pm

Yeah. But nothing's final yet, so there could be some sort of lighter humor bringing character into the dark grim seas. Not sure how much you can really think things out if you're really busy right now.

...wait, that was your Samurai RP? I thought it was Toko's...that was the one I was in, right? (He could've had a good reason...I don't fully remember everything, so I'll hafta go back n' check.)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Forum Discussion   Adventure RP Forum Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:20 pm

True. But if you like the idea so much you can feel free to adopt it.

Yep, 'twas mine. And he never offered any explanation whatsoever, so I just kept my distance from him after that.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Forum Discussion   Adventure RP Forum Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:39 pm

Well, I don't exactly have so much free time either...>>'

O-kay. I'll just ask about that too then!
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Forum Discussion   Adventure RP Forum Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 1:43 am

Okay, about the Pirate RP, why not do a mock pin-off of the Pirates of the Caribbean?
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Forum Discussion   Adventure RP Forum Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 8:25 am

That could work.
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Forum Discussion   Adventure RP Forum Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:41 pm

I'm also interested in both the Pirate RP and the Assassin's one.
The Pirate idea brings back memories from possibly one of the longest RP's that I've been in back when we role-played at ASN. It would be exciting and amusing to relive the experience.

PS: I know I haven't been posting in a while, but it's because I havean't seen an RP that's interesting enough for my like. But I can assure that I'm always around reading almost all of the RP's in this, the Adventure section.

I'll be reading this topic every now and then, but if you guys decide to come up with either the pirate or assassin Rp, please pm me just in case.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Forum Discussion   Adventure RP Forum Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:50 pm

If anyone is interested, I have this old superhero RP I tried to make but ended up losing interest in. I believe it's nearly finished, so if anyone would be willing to produce the RP, I could send you what I have of it.

I also had an idea for a Sci-Fi RP that I also couldn't find the time to work out further. If anyone is interested in hearing that I'll explain further.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Forum Discussion   Adventure RP Forum Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:33 pm

Let me see what you have and I'll let you know. I'd be interested in seeing what you've got.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Forum Discussion   Adventure RP Forum Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:58 pm

For the Superhero RP I presume?
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Forum Discussion   Adventure RP Forum Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:04 pm

Sure, but more for anything you've got. If you want to PM them, that'd be cool.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Forum Discussion   Adventure RP Forum Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:06 pm

Alrighty. I'll do both shortly.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Forum Discussion   Adventure RP Forum Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:15 pm

Cool
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Forum Discussion   Adventure RP Forum Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:55 pm

Why is it that this forum has only two rpgs in it while the other two have like five or more? We need more Adventure rpgs!!!

*goes off to make one*
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Forum Discussion   Adventure RP Forum Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:10 pm

I agree. That pirate RP idea is still open for adoption, if anyone wants it.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Forum Discussion   Adventure RP Forum Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:26 pm

I just re-read through my first RP here, Death's Advocates, and though it fell through the first time, I'd like to remake it.

It's about in the distant future, man-kind has all but destroyed each other with two dictatorships, one using hypnosis to take advantage of its people and the other a communistic society, warring with each other. One of them is building a wmd, some weird sci-fi thing I have no idea about, and the opposing country, getting wind of it, sends in a team of super-soldiers to take it out, while the country with the weapon has their top soldiers guard it. And death, mysterious figure that he is, has an agenda that he will try to carry out by using one person on each team who has almost died.

Anyone interested?
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Forum Discussion   Adventure RP Forum Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:34 pm

I totally am! I'd love to join that RP again.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Forum Discussion   Adventure RP Forum Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:41 pm

It sounds awesome
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Forum Discussion   Adventure RP Forum Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:52 pm

I'd love to join that RP, I was very disappointed when it died.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Forum Discussion   Adventure RP Forum Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adventure RP Forum Discussion
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next