New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ben 10: New Summer, Old Problems

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

Ben 10: New Summer, Old Problems  Empty
PostSubject: Ben 10: New Summer, Old Problems    Ben 10: New Summer, Old Problems  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:38 pm

It has been one year since the fateful summer where Ben and Gwen Tennyson forever had their lives changed by the discovery of the Omnitrix, and the discovery of magic, respectively. In that year not much has occurred with the two young heroes. School went by them otherwise untouched, and aside from a few sporadic return of old enemies, Benjamin and Gwendolin Tennyson had an overall average school year. Which has bored the both of them to no end, leading to their great anticipation of the coming summer.

Now it is the start of Summer Vacation, marking the one year anniversary of Ben finding the Omnitrix, and Gwen discovering her magical talents. The cousins have greatly looked forward to the new summer, but they have found out it won't be just like last summer. Instead of traveling the country with Grandpa Max, they are being sent to a Summer Camp by their parents, much to their mutual displeasure.

However, they both still do have some hope for their summer. Grandpa Max apparently is a councilor at this camp, so he ought to make things interesting. And, of course, Ben has the Omnitrix and Gwen her spells to keep them both occupied.

But this coming summer may be more....exciting than they think, to say the least. Two individuals from the future have traveled back in time, both seeking their own goals regarding the young Tennysons. It is not yet known what they have planned, but it cannot be good for either Ben or Gwen...

Rules:

1: Most basic RP rules apply here, so I will not restate the obvious.
2: Canon characters and OCs are welcome to be taken.
3: I have a right to edit these rules as I see fit.
4: You can take as many characters as you want, so long as you can keep track of them.
5: Warboss and I are the creators of this RP, so to speak. If you have any questions, ask either of us. Me, most especially.
6: You can claim any Canon characters that aren't dead, or trapped in the Null Void.
7: Any sort of pairing is accepted here. Straight, slash, yuri, ect. With the exception of bestiality, of course.
8: Please keep Canon characters in character, unless you can convince me why they might be OOC.
9: Profiles are needed for OCs only.
10: This RP is rated T.

CHARACTERS:

Ben:
Gwen: Magus1108
Grandpa Max:
Charmcaster: Warboss
Lucy Mann: Magus1108
Kai:
Tiffany:
Paradox: Magus1108
Unitrix: Magus1108
Turbine:
Frightwig:
Hex:
Forever Knight Captain:
Villain Number 1:
Villain Number 2:

((You may claim characters not on this list, too.))

CHARACTER PROFILES:

Username:
Name:
Alien?:
Magic User?:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Powers:
Additional Information:
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

Ben 10: New Summer, Old Problems  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben 10: New Summer, Old Problems    Ben 10: New Summer, Old Problems  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:45 pm

Username: Magus1108
Name: Sera Trix
Alien?: Yes
Magic User?: No
Appearance: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=Kids+Next+Door#/d2wdc4n
Personality: Sera is a bright, cheery girl who is very enthusiastic about nearly every sort of activity. She is an easy-going type of girl, and can get along with nearly anybody. However, her cheerful nature can get on the nerves of some people, after awhile.
History: Unknown
Powers: The ability to shape-shift into nearly any alien imaginable.
Additional Information:
Back to top Go down

Ben 10: New Summer, Old Problems
Page 1 of 1