New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))

Go down 
+5
roman_tic_kataang
almostinsane99
Casey Jewels
TokoToTheEnd
Magus1108
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 2:36 pm

(I think, where this is pretty early in the RP, we should be able to keep it going. It might be a little rough at first, but then we'll get back into a flow.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:24 pm

((Okay, whoever wants to start go ahead))
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:22 pm

((Okay, I will start then.))

Nikola

The Fifth year pulled her eyes away from the lesson to look at Andrew she nudged him and tried her best to give him a look that asked if he was okay. She didn't want to speak because she knew it would be both disrespectful, and would call attention to the situation.

Alchemy
Alchemy did her best to stay awake during the lecture, but plants were just so... boring. She tried to sneak her hand down into her bag, hoping that she might be able to read the Daily Prophet under the table. She didn't support the messages the paper tried to convey, but it was good to know what was going on in the world.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:39 pm

Andrew blinked, taking his eyes off the teacher. Not that he was really paying attention. He had just been staring into space. At Nikola's expression, he smiled weakly.

"I'm fine," he whispered, "Thanks."

He meant it. He knew that he could come off as taciturn at times and he probably wouldn't be the model of good behavior right now, but he appreciated that his friend was there anyway.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 7:06 pm

Nikola nodded. He probably didn't want to talk about it. She wasn't sure she would want to talk about her mother being taken away either. She decided to leave it alone. HE could talk if he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12