New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))

Go down 
+5
roman_tic_kataang
almostinsane99
Casey Jewels
TokoToTheEnd
Magus1108
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 2:22 pm

((You should have consulted me before deciding that, AI. Do not do it again.))

Kingsley, Alissa

Alissa looked over for a seat, pondering where to sit, when she decided on taking a seat next to Kami.

Professor Shacklebolt raised his eyebrow a little at Kami's somewhat "wild" appearance, but quickly shrugged it off, only waving his wand at Kami for a moment before he looked around the room. Once he was sure all the first-year students had arrived, Kingsley began a speech he'd made every year for firsties.

"Greetings, and welcome to Defense Against the Dark Arts, children! I am your teacher, Professor Shacklebolt. In this class, I shall teach you how to defend yourselves against those who would use magic against you, especially the dark kind of magic. I will also teach you about all sorts of creatures that mainstream Wizard Society considers "dark", like the Vampire, or the Werewolf. You shall learn many things in my classroom, there is no doubt about that. It is my hope that, when you all graduate in your seventh year, you will be prepared for whatever dark forces you might face in the world outside our walls."
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 2:46 pm

Kami sunk low in her seat, both from the strange (not that she wasn't strange as well) girl's reaction to her sitting there, and then from Kingsley's words.

They were going to learn about werewolves? But then wouldn't everybody know, wouldn't they be able to recognize her for what she was? Then they would... they would...

He smiled at her, his head tilted slightly to one side. "It will be alright, pup. Run."

A tremor raced through her body, and she squeezed her eyes tightly shut, not wanting to remember. Kingsley hadn't told her; she couldn't do this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 10:48 pm

Monica eyed the wild-looking girl from behind her wings as she sunk low into her seat; the girl must not have enjoyed being around so many people. Something they had in common, at the very least. She then noticed the girl trembled briefly, her eyes closing tight.

She wasn't sure what was wrong with the girl; she didn't even know how to help...

...or if she even wanted to get involved.

Sliding her wings back cautiously, she flicked her eyes between the girl and the teacher, Professor Shacklebolt. She didn't want to bring attention to herself, so she tentatively reached a hand over to the girl, making an attempt at a reassuring gesture.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 12:00 am

(I was waiting on Edward, but since we're moving on...)

Quinton

After a quick breakfast, Quinton was sitting in History of Magic, a class he didn't consider as important as, say, Transfiguration or Defense Against the Dark Arts. Still, he tried to pay attention, figuring that it was important enough to have a class about it, and those who didn't learn from history were doomed to repeat it.

Neville

"Welcome, Fifth Years, to another year of Herbology. As most of you are probably aware of, your OWL's will be coming up this year, and that means we have a lot to prepare for this year," Neville announced to his class.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 12:21 am

In that moment of panic, of brokenness, Kami caught the scent of... Who was she? The Sorting was all such a confusing blur, and though it was a fellow First Year that sat beside her, she could not think of the other strange girl's name.

Kami's eyes opened, and she turned her head slightly, to stare with wide eyes at the strange girl's outstretched hand. What did she want? Was this a threat?

---

Professor Longbottom's speech had gotten boring quick, but Ken hid his yawn well and instead gave a nod of his head, to show that he was listening. OWLs were going to be a cinch compared to the problem he was currently working on. What a joke this school was.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 12:30 am

Monica's hand flinched slightly as the girl stared at it, deciding to retract it in case she had unknowingly violated some custom, "Pos íse?" she asked in a whisper, shaking her head as she remembered not everyone knew Greek, "Are you alright?" she asked once again, feeling the girl's apprehension; she also smelled of fear.

Given the general reaction people typically have, she believed that the girl beside her might have been frightened by her.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 12:55 am

Kami flinched back as the hand was suddenly withdrawn and as the girl spoke, but still nothing bad happened. This girl was different, like her, but yet not like her, at all. She gave a gentle sniff of the air, recoiling a little at the blend of the soft reptilian scent with that of human skin. An odd mixture, for as many magical creatures she had come across during her...

"Y-yeah," she stuttered out, but the words just seemed to open a dam of fear. There were so many people, and she was so far from an exit. Was she fast enough to get out, before anything could happen? The walls were closing in, and the overwhelming scent of the room was human. Such tender flesh, but yet they all possessed a power that could hurt her.

The urge to run was overwhelming, but a glance towards Kingsley kept her rooted in her seat. He would protect her, wouldn't he?
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 6:09 pm

(Sorry, Magus.)

Andrew grimaced slightly. Great. He barely skirted by Herbology as it was thanks to Nikola's help. Nonetheless, he continued to watch the Professor. It was best he learn as much theoretical knowledge as possible.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 9:18 pm

Nikola listened to her father's speech intently. She was anxious for her OWLS in a lot of subject, but not so much Herbology. It was a family gift, but she was still excited to learn the material.

-----

((So all houses from the same year are in the same class in this RP right? If not I will change this part of the post))

Alchemy tried to listen to Professor Longbottom's speech, but she really had no interest in Herbology. She really enjoyed Transfiguration more than anything, and so she went over Transfiguration spells in her head instead.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 10:39 am

Kingsley

"Of course," Kingsley continued, his gaze flickering to Kami briefly. "We will not be going into creatures such as Vampires or Werewolves until, at least third or fourth year. For now, we'll simply dive into the basics this year. Now, can anyone tell me, in their own words, what the Dark Arts is?"

Sally-Anne

"Welcome, students, to another year of Magical History!" Sally-Anne Perks exclaimed, giving her sixth-year students a bright and cheery smile.

"As you all know, I am Professor Perks. Your former Professor, Mister Binns, has finally decided to retire and he has ascended into the Plane of existence beyond our own. While I did teach Muggle Studies before, I accepted the Head-Master's offer to teach Magical History now. And taking over my former class will be a dear friend of mine, Penelope Clearwater. Now, can any of you inform me where your class left off at last year?"

Silence greeted her question, as the Hogwarts students glanced at each other uneasily. It was finally one Edward Weasley who spoke, a grin on his face.

"None of us knows, Ma'am. Professor Binns was such a bore, we never really paid any attention to his lessons. Even for a ghost, he was a horrid teacher."

((You are correct, ZCF.))
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 6:52 pm

Monica ducked her head down, not wanting to draw attention to herself. She had an idea of what the term "Dark Arts" meant, but to answer...she didn't want to deal with the attention from the other students.

With her head so close to her desk, her snake-like raven locks began to anxiously slither their way around her stuff, latching onto her quills and inkwell, and fumbling with her books. With quill and inkwell in...hair, she began to jot down what she felt was the answer to the question:

"The Dark Arts are spells, potions, or otherwise magical means used with the intent to do harm to others, be it human or magical creature."

Satisfied with what she had on her parchment, her hair relinquished its' hold upon her school supplies.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 7:14 pm

Kami breathed out a small sigh of relief. So nobody would know. Well, at least none of her classmates. But others knew the signs. Maybe others had already guessed. She could feel the panic welling up again, and fought to keep it down, and to concentrate on what was being said. She couldn't panic, not right now.

What had Kingsley asked? Something about the Dark Arts? But what were they?

She wasn't sure that she wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 4:33 pm

Quinton

Really? Was I the only one who took notes, Quinton wondered to himself after Edward spoke up. "Actually, we had just come up to the Goblin Riots of 1804 when the term ended," Quinton responded.

Neville

"So let's not delay. As you can see, we have before us..." Neville began, promptly boring anyone who didn't care about Herbology in the process.

(...I couldn't think of any specific plant that Fifth years could lean about...)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 7:42 pm

Sally-Anne

"Ah," Sallly-Anne replied, giving a bright smile at Edward. "Well! I'm glad someone paid attention. The Goblin Riots if 1804, hm? Ah, now that is the most notorious of the Goblin Riots, given how high the body count was. And to think, we trust these people with our money! Well, I can easily go off of that."

Kingsley

"Hm," Kingsley murmured, when he saw no one raise a hand. He glanced around the class before his gaze settled on a certain someone.

"Monica, what about you? Can you say what the Dark Arts are?"

((Hehe. Don't worry, MST. Couldn't really think of any myself.))
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 8:08 pm

Monica flinched as her name was called, wondering why he had chosen her, of all the students. Not wanting to draw any more attention to herself then already had been, she said nothing, lifting up the small bit of parchment that she had written on.
Back to top Go down
roman_tic_kataang

roman_tic_kataang

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 7:19 pm

(What did I miss?))
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:25 pm

((You didn't miss very much; everyone's in their first class and it's just starting.))
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:02 pm

((Hmm. Toko's gone for who knows how long again, and Warboss.....quite frankly I'm surprised by his inactivity. I hope he's ok. Still, the RP will kinda be harder to continue without them, for the time being. Not to mention I have no clue where to go with this, right now....))
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 1:27 pm

((Yeah, maybe it would be best to wait a bit and if there are no results, we could close it down or do something to account for Toko's absence. Possibly create a similar RP if nobody is comfortable taking over.))
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:15 pm

(It's been about a month. Do we want to continue, start over, or just leave it alltogether?)
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 4:30 pm

((I thought this was one of the cleverest fandom RP ideas I had ever seen, and I would hate to see it go before we even got into the real story))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:12 pm

(I hope it continues).
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:32 am

((If you guys want to continue, we can try.))
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:14 pm

((I'm up for it. I guess if there are any inactive characters that we really need somebody could take them over.))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:04 pm

(True. Smile)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next