New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ben 10: New Summer, Old Problems (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

Ben 10: New Summer, Old Problems (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Ben 10: New Summer, Old Problems (CLOSED)   Ben 10: New Summer, Old Problems (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:54 pm

It has been one year since the fateful summer where Ben and Gwen Tennyson forever had their lives changed by the discovery of the Omnitrix, and the discovery of magic, respectively. In that year not much has occurred with the two young heroes. School went by them otherwise untouched, and aside from a few sporadic return of old enemies, Benjamin and Gwendolin Tennyson had an overall average school year. Which has bored the both of them to no end, leading to their great anticipation of the coming summer.

Now it is the start of Summer Vacation, marking the one year anniversary of Ben finding the Omnitrix, and Gwen discovering her magical talents. The cousins have greatly looked forward to the new summer, but they have found out it won't be just like last summer. Instead of traveling the country with Grandpa Max, they are being sent to a Summer Camp by their parents, much to their mutual displeasure.

However, they both still do have some hope for their summer. Grandpa Max apparently is a councilor at this camp, so he ought to make things interesting. And, of course, Ben has the Omnitrix and Gwen her spells to keep them both occupied.

But this coming summer may be more....exciting than they think, to say the least. Two individuals from the future have traveled back in time, both seeking their own goals regarding the young Tennysons. It is not yet known what they have planned, but it cannot be good for either Ben or Gwen...

Rules:

1: Most basic RP rules apply here, so I will not restate the obvious.
2: Canon characters and OCs are welcome to be taken.
3: I have a right to edit these rules as I see fit.
4: You can take as many characters as you want, so long as you can keep track of them.
5: Warboss and I are the creators of this RP, so to speak. Ask either of us for admittance if you want to join.
6: You can claim any Canon characters that aren't dead, or trapped in the Null Void.
7: Any sort of pairing is accepted here. Straight, slash, yuri, ect. With the exception of bestiality, of course.
8: Please keep Canon characters in character, unless you can convince me why they might be OOC.
9: Profiles are needed for OCs only.
10: This RP is rated T.

CHARACTERS:

Ben:
Gwen: Magus1108
Grandpa Max: Magus1108
Charmcaster: Warboss
Lucy Mann: Magus1108
Kai:
Tiffany:
Paradox: Magus1108
Unitrix: Magus1108
Turbine: Warboss
Frightwig:
Hex:
Forever Knight Captain:
Villain Number 1:
Villain Number 2: Warboss

((You may claim characters not on this list, too.))

CHARACTER PROFILES:

Username:
Name:
Alien?:
Magic User?:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Powers:
Additional Information:

Last edited by Magus1108 on Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10: New Summer, Old Problems (CLOSED)   Ben 10: New Summer, Old Problems (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:11 pm

((We shall go ahead and start now, I think. If you want to join, PM either Warboss or myself. The unclaimed characters will be distributed between Warboss and myself until someone claims them, also. For example, Warboss will play Ben until someone claims him.

Now we begin!))

Gwen

"Ugh. Summer camp. It had to be summer camp." Gwen groaned, frowning at the window she was staring through. The bus they were currently in ambled along, getting ever close to Camp Summer Fun (seriously, who came up with that name?).

"As if last summer weren't bad enough..."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10: New Summer, Old Problems (CLOSED)   Ben 10: New Summer, Old Problems (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:37 am

Username: Magus1108
Name: Sera Trix
Alien?: Yes
Magic User?: No
Appearance: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=Kids+Next+Door#/d2wdc4n
Personality: Sera is a bright, cheery girl who is very enthusiastic about nearly every sort of activity. She is an easy-going type of girl, and can get along with nearly anybody. However, her cheerful nature can get on the nerves of some people, after awhile.
History: Unknown
Powers: The ability to shape-shift into nearly any alien imaginable.
Additional Information:
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10: New Summer, Old Problems (CLOSED)   Ben 10: New Summer, Old Problems (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:55 am

Ben

"Why couldn't we just go on a road trip, like we usually do?" grumbled Ben as he frowned out the window of the bus as it bounced and shuttered it's way down the beaten dirt road, "We at least had fun..." he muttered, sitting beside his cousin.

They did get much of a choice, or an answer for that matter; when summer started, Ben had looked excitedly towards another summer of kicking alien butt...only to get kicked himself when Grandpa turned them down. Apparently, Grandpa Max had volunteered for some summer work.

Thus, he and his cousin were stuck on the road to boredom. Great.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10: New Summer, Old Problems (CLOSED)   Ben 10: New Summer, Old Problems (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:46 pm

Gwen

"Well, it shouldn't be too bad." Gwen pointed out, trying to be the more optimistic of the pair. "Grandpa's gonna be there, after all. And trouble always does have a way of following us Tennysons."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10: New Summer, Old Problems (CLOSED)   Ben 10: New Summer, Old Problems (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:04 pm

Ben

Looking sideways at his cousin, ben frowned, "Then I guess you've forgotten Grandpa's cooking. Ten bucks says he's going to be cooking while we're here...still sound fun?" asked the hero, scrunching his brow.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10: New Summer, Old Problems (CLOSED)   Ben 10: New Summer, Old Problems (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:16 pm

Gwen

Gwen gagged. "Ugh, don't remind me. Well, maybe if we're lucky, he'll just be a counselor and not the cook, too."

The bus came to a stop, then, as it arrived at Camp. Within a few moments the kids were ushered out of the bus, and led into a building that contained an auditorium, of sorts. The kids sat themselves where they liked and, while they waited for what was to come to begin, the room broke out into whispers.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10: New Summer, Old Problems (CLOSED)   Ben 10: New Summer, Old Problems (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:16 pm

Ben

Crossing his arms as he sat down, a glower Ben looked around the auditorium, "Great, a speech about "Summer Fun" and whatever else...It's already getting hot in here, you think they have enough people?" complained Ben, leaning forward slightly to look over the person in front of him.

"Yep, I see Grandpa. He's on the stage with a bunch of other people...some girl too with white ha--" Ben caught himself as his eyes widened in shock, instantly zeroing in on one singular person...

"Gwen..."

----------------------------------

Charmcaster

Shifting uncomfortably in the increasingly humid room, indigo eyes surveyed the auditorium, glancing over at Max; incidently enough, a fellow councilor at the camp. Talk about ironic, though it might have been for the better. Her saving grace was she didn't have to present any boring speech; just be subjected to a few of them.

Though from her experience, they could be quite long-winded...

As everyone settled into their seats, the spell-caster straightened up in her seat, attempting to at least look interested.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10: New Summer, Old Problems (CLOSED)   Ben 10: New Summer, Old Problems (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:36 pm

Gwen

"I see her." Gwen stated with a scowl. "What's that witch doing here?"

Max

As the head councilor began her speech about "summer fun" and other such things, Max Tennyson couldn't help but glance at his fellow councilor, the infamous Charmcaster, from time to time. Truly, it was quite...interesting, to say the least, how fate worked sometimes. Before, Charmcaster had been an enemy of theirs (most especially Gwen's) that they had fought a few times last summer. And now....well, she was apparently reformed, and out of juvie taking this summer job, working toward the ultimate goal of getting out for good behavior.

It was quite interesting, to say the least. For the most part, Max did want to believe that she was willing to change her ways, as he believed everybody deserved a second chance, but he would keep an eye on her regardless.

Hm. Gwen and Ben would have to be told about this, once this presentation was done. Doubtless they had already noticed her, and would soon enough bombard him with questions. Max was confident, though, that Ben would leave Charmcaster alone once he was told her reason for being here. So long as Charmcaster didn't go out of her way to harm his grandkids, Max would do the same.

Gwen on the other hand....hm. She might let Charmcaster be, but on the other hand, the both of them had been fierce enemies for some time. Max just hoped Gwen wouldn't do anything foolish.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10: New Summer, Old Problems (CLOSED)   Ben 10: New Summer, Old Problems (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:53 am

Two Hours Later...

Ben

"Oh my gosh! How can one person say that much about 'Summer Fun'?!" cried Ben after the welcoming speech had concluded. Surprisingly, it was just the head councilor that had spoken; the other councilors, Charmcaster aside, seemed like they had speeches prepared themselves, though after the introductory welcoming speech, they looked like they wanted it to be over.

Of course, that just how it seemed to Ben anyways. To make matters worse, the kids had been asked to remain seated as the camp councilors exited the building.

His feeling was mutual...

----------------------------------

Charmcaster

"How can one person ramble on for that long on one, simple thing?! Seriously, that could have been cut down to at least fifteen minutes...but two hours?!" cried Charmcaster in stark bewilderment.

Taking a deep breath, shaking her head as a passing councilor gave her a light pat on the back in sympathy. If the old man should have been a hint, then Ben and Gwen were here too.

"Just gets better and better..." she muttered sullenly, as she worked her way over to the other councilors.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10: New Summer, Old Problems (CLOSED)   Ben 10: New Summer, Old Problems (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:46 pm

Max

"I bet you're glad that's finally over with." Max commented as Charmcaster made her way over to the other councilors. The older gentleman gave the young witch a good-natured smile.

Gwen

"I'm more concerned about what Charmcaster is doing here." Gwen replied, a frown still stretched across her face. "She can't be up to anything good..."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10: New Summer, Old Problems (CLOSED)   Ben 10: New Summer, Old Problems (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:38 pm

Charmcaster

Looking over at the man who had spoken to her, she smiled wryly, "Ha! You can say that again. I don't think I've heard anyone talk about one thing for that long; Summer Camp's supposed to be about having fun and stuff, but I guess the boring speech is to give the kids something to look forward to..."

Slowing down a bit, Charmcaster crossed her arms in front of her Camp Summer Fun Councilor T-shirt, "So why are you here? Keeping an eye on me?" inquired the spellcaster, sharpening her gaze.

-------------------------

Ben

"Okay, so say she isn't; We've kicked her butt twice already, right? I'm pretty sure we could take her again. Besides, maybe that's why Grandpa took the job, to keep an eye on her and all that." he said, turning around in his seat.

"When are they going to let us out of here? I'm starving!" complained Ben as he continued to fidget.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10: New Summer, Old Problems (CLOSED)   Ben 10: New Summer, Old Problems (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:53 pm

Max

"No, no." Max shook his head. "I just happened to sign up to work here at random. It's a favor for an old friend. I didn't even know you were here before I saw you in person."

Gwen

"Maybe," Gwen muttered. After a moment the kids were finally released, and everyone poured out of the auditorium. Outside, a few helpers of the Head Councilor handed out cabin assignments.

"Hm. Looks like I'm in Cabin 13." Gwen muttered. "What about you, Ben?"
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10: New Summer, Old Problems (CLOSED)   Ben 10: New Summer, Old Problems (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:21 pm

Ben, Charmcaster

"Cabin...six...huh, that's weird." Ben said, looking at Gwen, "I wonder where the cabins are." asked the boy when a voice cut in from behind him, "That's not for you to worry about," said the feminine voice. Ben turned, his jaw dropping as he came face-to...well, stomach, with a white-haired and indigo-eyed Charmcaster, "Your cabin councilor will lead you to your cabins...obviously," she muttered the last part.

Straightening up she shouted, "All Cabin 13 ladies, please follow me!"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10: New Summer, Old Problems (CLOSED)   Ben 10: New Summer, Old Problems (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:29 pm

Max, Gwen

"All Cabin Six boys, follow me!" Max announced, as he walked over to the crowd of kids that was slowly dispersing. He saw Ben, and remembered his cabin assignment.

"Well Ben, looks like you're with me."

Gwen groaned, and gave her cousin a desperate look. "Trade? Please? I can handle staying in a cabin filled with boys all sum...."

Gwen truly considered that, and grimaced. "On second that, I'll take my chances with Charmcaster."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10: New Summer, Old Problems (CLOSED)   Ben 10: New Summer, Old Problems (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:48 am

Ben, Charmcaster

Ben frowned at his cousin, "Yeah, maybe...unless Grandpa gets the idea to share 'snacks' I think I'd rather be with Charmcaster!" he said, smiling back at Max, "No offense." Glancing back over at his cousin, he shrugged, "Anyways, I guess we can meet up afterward. Probably just picking bunks and stuff," he muttered as he followed his Grandpa to Cabin six.

Charmcaster just stood behind Gwen with her arms crossed, "Well, I'm glad." she said in response to Gwen's comment to Ben, "Now, if you ladies would please follow me," she said as she lead them to their cabin.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10: New Summer, Old Problems (CLOSED)   Ben 10: New Summer, Old Problems (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:47 pm

Max

"Oh don't worry Ben. I don't have the time to make snacks. I am the camp's chef too, after all. I have enough time on my hands cooking." Max replied pleasantly, before leading Ben and the other Cabin 6 boys to their new home for the summer.

Gwen

Gwen groaned and reluctantly followed Charmcaster. As they walked to the cabin, Gwen decided to take a look at her new roommates for the summer. Hm. There was a brown-skinned girl that looked vaguely familiar; two other girls that Gwen was sure she hadn't seen before; and....

She blinked. Was that....her cousin Lucy?
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10: New Summer, Old Problems (CLOSED)   Ben 10: New Summer, Old Problems (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 4:07 pm

Ben

Jaw dropping at this newest revelation, "Oh no, oh no-no-no! This can't be happening! Please, someone tell me this isn't happening," he said, the horror sinking in as he reluctantly followed his Grandpa to their cabin. "Great, nobody I know...perfect..." he muttered, taking the bunk the furthest away from Max, who snored, "Guess I'll have to go XLR8 for some real food..." he muttered as he set his stuff down on the bed.

"I wonder if Gwen's luck is any worse..."

------------------------
Charmcaster, Kai

"Alright ladies...pick a bed, I don't care which," she said, pointing out the room, which was significantly better than the male's; Charmcaster even had a mini fridge at the back of the cabin, as well as a TV.

"Alright, rules: Don't touch the fridge. If you want something, ask; I have to pay for what goes in it after all. Same thing applies to the TV, more or less, but that's just in case it breaks. Also, and this is a big one...no boys are allowed in this cabin and the same goes for the boys' cabins." she said as she looked the girls over.

As Charmcaster spoke, the dark-skinned girl Gwen noticed earlier had likewise noticed Gwen and approached her. Placing a hand on her shoulder, "Gwen? Is that you?" asked the Native-American girl.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10: New Summer, Old Problems (CLOSED)   Ben 10: New Summer, Old Problems (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 4:46 pm

Cooper

"Hey Ben," an equally displeased Cooper muttered, before taking the bunk next to Ben's.

Gwen

Gwen turned around and stared at her roommate, trying to recall if she knew her. Then a flash of recognition passed her face.

"Kai? You're Kai, right? The Native-American we met last summer?"
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10: New Summer, Old Problems (CLOSED)   Ben 10: New Summer, Old Problems (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 1:38 pm

Ben

"Wha--Cooper?" Asked a surprised Ben as he turned towards the voice, "You got dragged into this too? Oh man, what happened?" Ben certainly hadn't expected to see his out of shape friend at camp; in fact, it the last place he'd think to find Cooper.

"Parents?" Ben asked, frowning; his parents had the same idea when Grandpa Max said they wouldn't be going on their usual Summer trip, and that was only because they had gotten the idea from Gwen's parents...

----------------------------
Kai, Charmcaster

Kai smiled half-heartedly, "Well, I'm glad you remember me...I haven't forgotten you." she said, crossing her arms, "especially with how things ended between us the last time we met." she said, he smile fading.

Charmcaster came up behind her, clearly not pleased, "Well, I had assumed that you all were grown up enough that I wouldn't have to explain the more obvious rules...but there won't be any fighting...period."

Kai glanced back at the white-haired woman, whose eyes squinted menacingly in response. Kai knowingly backed down, putting some space between her and Gwen, "Alright, well now that we have that out of the way...you all should get some air." suggested Charmcaster.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10: New Summer, Old Problems (CLOSED)   Ben 10: New Summer, Old Problems (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 1:44 pm

Cooper

"Yeah," Cooper muttered, crossing his arms.

Gwen

"Well, I am...sorry I guess. About how things ended." Gwen replied. She looked over at the bunk beds, determining which one to choose....

Oh. Oh no. No.

Unless Gwen's eyes deceived her, there were only five beds. And six girls in this cabin. And all five beds were apparently claimed now....

Ugh. Great. Looked like she'd have to share with somebody...
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10: New Summer, Old Problems (CLOSED)   Ben 10: New Summer, Old Problems (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 3:47 pm

Ben

"Aw, man, well that blows. I have the same problem; Grandpa volunteered to do some work here, and mom and dad...well, here I am." he said as he glanced around the cabin, "So...got any video games?"

-------------------------
Charmcaster

Charmcaster noticed the look on Gwen's face, "What? What's wrong?" she asked, looking around the cabin, the spell caster was searching for something that might have troubled the girl, but saw nothing.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10: New Summer, Old Problems (CLOSED)   Ben 10: New Summer, Old Problems (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 3:49 pm

Gwen

"There's six of us here. And only five beds." Gwen replied, groaning again. Even worse, none of the bunk beds had enough room for another person, unless she planned to lay atop some other girl. Which only left....her bed as a choice. Considering it wasn't a bunk bed, and had plenty of room...

Ugh. Great. Just great.

Cooper

"No." Cooper replied, scowling. "My parents confiscated them all."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10: New Summer, Old Problems (CLOSED)   Ben 10: New Summer, Old Problems (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 4:02 pm

Ben

"Aw man. Worst Summer ever..." he said, "Guess I'll have to wait till everyone goes swimming and have some fun as Ripjaws," muttered a slightly dejected Ben as he flopped down on his bunk, "Aww man! The beds are as stiff as a board! How am I supposed to sleep?!"

--------------------------
Charmcaster, ???

Charmcaster's eyes widened, "Wha-huh?" she she responded, looking around the room again; this time, less cursory, "What the--? How did that happen?" exclaimed Charmcaster as she scowled, "That's a heck of a thing to skimp out on." she muttered, flustered as she turned her attention to Gwen, "I can see if there's an available slot in one of the other cabins."

"That won't be necessary," responded a girl from the edge of the cabin, slightly obscured by one of the beds, "I can share my bunk with her," to which Charmcaster shook her head, "Look, I appreciate the offer, but your bunk's not big enough, and I'd rather not have to share my bed, so I'll be back shortly." said Charmcaster as she motioned to exit the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10: New Summer, Old Problems (CLOSED)   Ben 10: New Summer, Old Problems (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 4:18 pm

Cooper

"Don't ask me." Cooper replied. The boy sat upright, though as something occured to him. Slowly, a devilish smile spread across his face.

"We may not have much fun this afternoon, Ben, but I do have an idea for tonight..."

Gwen

Gwen sighed again as Charmcaster went off. She looked over at the girl who had offered to share her bed, and made her way over to her. She offered her hand and gave an appreciative smile.

"Thanks for the offer; I appreciate it. I'm Gwen, by the way. Gwen Tennyson."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10: New Summer, Old Problems (CLOSED)   Ben 10: New Summer, Old Problems (CLOSED) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ben 10: New Summer, Old Problems (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next