New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alain and Atiya

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

Alain and Atiya - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alain and Atiya   Alain and Atiya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 4:20 pm

((....Time to take this to teh PM? XD Sorry, i have no idea.))
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Alain and Atiya   Alain and Atiya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:41 pm

Ana did not groan, as she became aware of the dull throbbing of her entire body, nor did she move an inch, even barely semi-conscious. She knew better than that, to the point it was not a thought, but a habit, a way of life.

She kept her breath light and turned her focus to the world around her, though her eyes did not open. Much of her clothing was gone, only her underclothes remaining. Which meant she had lost all of her weapons as well. She could also feel chains around her ankles and wrists, and could hear the breath of one... two... three...? Yes, three others. But none of them was Mattias.

Guards, then?

Stripped of her weapons and most of her clothes, and chained to wherever she was, he had still placed three guards in with her? Well, at least he held a high opinion of her skills.

Her focus changed from the inside surroundings to the out, and she could hear the sounds of camp coming to life, animals braying and being fed, pots and pans clanging as breakfast was cooked, and people moving about, taking care of their various tasks. The scent of meat drifted inside her prison, and her empty stomach gnawed at itself, but none of it would be for her.

Yet, as hard as she listened, she could not pinpoint her charge. Had Mattias done something to him? Or was he still sleeping? The sounds of preparation were busy, but soft, as if all had yet to arise. Yes, Alain was still sleeping; he had to be.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Alain and Atiya   Alain and Atiya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:30 pm

"So, awake now, my dear?" Mattias asked cheerfully as he stepped into the tent. "Glad to see that. I was so worried that I'd killed you last night, or left you brain dead..."
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Alain and Atiya   Alain and Atiya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:47 pm

"Phff," she said, not moving. "You should know better than anyone that I can't be killed so easily." She lifted her head, and her orange eyes opened, to glare at Mattias. "Now, if you don't mind, I would like my clothes back. It's not exactly suitable for a woman to be alone, dressed as I am, with four strange men."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Alain and Atiya   Alain and Atiya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:06 am

"Oh, I'm afraid I can't do that, Ana. You see, I had your clothes burned, and the weapons hidden within them melted down as well. Just to be safe, you understand." Mattias replied with a dark chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Alain and Atiya   Alain and Atiya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:20 am

"Of course," she replied, blinking back tears as the chuckle served only to worsen her headache. "And I suppose there isn't even a spare cloak or the like I could borrow, is there?" She gave a slow shake of her head, ignoring the spots that appeared at the simple movement. "But you didn't come here to talk clothing with me."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Alain and Atiya   Alain and Atiya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 5:15 pm

"No. I just wanted to give you an estimated time for our arrival," Mattias replid, smiling wide at Ana. "If all goes according to plan, we should arrive at the castle in two days. I hope you enjoy the wait, Ana. For once we arrive there, you will not come out alive."
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Alain and Atiya   Alain and Atiya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 7:41 pm

"I suppose I am to feel threatened?" she asked and raised an eyebrow at him. "Because I've been told that before, yet here I am." The chains rattled slightly as she reached up and slid and out of place lock of her hair behind her ear. Her head tilted slightly forward, and her eyes narrowed. "I don't break."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Alain and Atiya   Alain and Atiya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 8:11 pm

"Oh, but you will, Ana. You will." Mattias leaned down toward Ana, stopping only when their faces were inches apart.

"And I won't even lay a single hand upon you to accomplish that. The boy, on the other hand....will not be so fortunate."

Mattias stood back up and, without waiting for Ana's reply, left the tent.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Alain and Atiya   Alain and Atiya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 8:26 pm

Ana bit back a snarl, and instead calmly watched as Mattias disappeared into the outside world. Well, maybe it wasn't so calmly, but she certainly tried to keep her panic inside. She could not give him any more fuel than he already had. But Alain...

She bit her lip and let her head drop. The chains rattled softly, and she closed her eyes, but there was no going to sleep. She had to figure some way out of this mess. No, she had to figure out some way to get Alain out of this mess. What happened to her did not matter, not anymore.

Alain stretched and yawned, rolling to the side as he did so. His right hand hit the seat above him and he sat up with a start, only to relax when he realized nothing was wrong. He smiled at the sight of Atiya, looking so peaceful and beautiful in her sleep. Not that she didn't always look beautiful.

He soundlessly climbed to his feet and then leaned over her on impulse, his lips brushing her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Alain and Atiya   Alain and Atiya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 8:46 pm

Atiya stirred slightly in her sleep upon feeling Alain's lips on her skin, opening one eye lazily.

"Ugh, five more minutes, Mom...." she murmured in a dazed voice, before closing her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Alain and Atiya   Alain and Atiya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 8:50 pm

Alain started and quickly pulled back, holding his breath and just waiting for her to realize it was him, but a few minutes passed, and nothing further happened. The red left his face, and he drew in a deep breath before gently shaking her. "You're sleeping the day away, Atiya."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Alain and Atiya   Alain and Atiya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 9:06 pm

Atiya gave a small groan and shifted herself, covering her head with the covers.

"Too tired, Alain. Go 'way." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Alain and Atiya   Alain and Atiya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 9:12 pm

"Then don't blame me if you miss breakfast," he said as he reached down and picked up his bed stuff, throwing it, in a lump, to the far side. He then glanced down and straightened out his clothes, sliding his dagger back into his boot as he did so. Finally, he looked back at her and then sighed softly.

Did he wake her? Or was it best to let her sleep?
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Alain and Atiya   Alain and Atiya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 9:34 pm

Atiya lifted her head slightly from within the covers, then moved so that her head was visible again. She opened one eye and looked over at Alain.

"Breakfast, you say?"
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Alain and Atiya   Alain and Atiya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 9:43 pm

(Short post!)

He gave a nod of his head. "Yep. Can't you smell it cooking?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Alain and Atiya   Alain and Atiya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 12:33 am

Atiya sniffed the air, and felt her stomach grumble in reason. She sighed, and threw the covers off of her.

"Fine, I'll get up. But only for breakfast." She told him, sticking her tongue out.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Alain and Atiya   Alain and Atiya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:32 am

He raised an eyebrow at her. "Only for breakfast? Not if a herd of angry dragons came flying by? Or would that be flock...?" He gave a shake of his head and then grinned, sticking his own tongue out at her.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Alain and Atiya   Alain and Atiya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:38 am

"Yes, only for breakfast," Atiya quipped back, grinning widely at Alain. She gently moved her legs off of the seat, and stood up.

"Alright, let's go have us some breakfast, Alain!"
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Alain and Atiya   Alain and Atiya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:53 am

His grin widened. "Let's!" Alain moved to the door and then pushed it open for her. A wave of fresh air wafted in and he drew in a deep breath in delight. His stomach grumbled in response to the wonderful aromas of food. The day had barely started and already he could tell that it was going to be a good one.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Alain and Atiya   Alain and Atiya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:54 pm

"Good morning, Atiya, Alain." Syrien greeted as he approached his charges. "How did you both sleep?"

"Fine, myself!" Atiya replied with a grin. "You too, Alain?"
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Alain and Atiya   Alain and Atiya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:46 pm

Alain gave a nod of his head. "Yep. I slept well. And good morning, Syrien." He had probably slept a little too well, not having awaken when the camp first starting to rise, like he should have. But nothing bad seemed to have happened in the night. They were all still safe.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Alain and Atiya   Alain and Atiya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:44 pm

Ana's eyes flickered from one guard to the other, though her head did not move, but remained bow. She had heard the sounds of breakfast, had even heard the voices of her charge and the others, but now it seemed as if the meal was over. Yet, shouldn't she still have been able to hear Alain, Atiya, and Syrien? Something was wrong.

She coughed, then licked and her dry lips. The chains rattled softly. Another cough shook her body, and she spoke, her voice cracking. "Can I get... some water?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Alain and Atiya   Alain and Atiya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 8:03 pm

The guard nearest to Ana glanced at her for a second, before leaving the tent. He came back a minute later, carrying a canteen filled with water. He held the jug high above her face, unwilling to get too close to the former assassin.

"Open wide," was his only warning before he started pouring the water down to Ana.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Alain and Atiya   Alain and Atiya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 8:20 pm

Ana opened her mouth, hating herself for it as she swallowed the water down, and as the excess splashed down all over her. If they wouldn't come near her, what was she going to do? She pulled back after a few swallows. She needed some excuse, some reason, for things to change. To have them step close, to have them move her. Something. Anything. But what?

"I need to go," she said, crossing her legs as much as she could in her current predicament.

Last edited by Casey Jewels on Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alain and Atiya   Alain and Atiya - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alain and Atiya
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Worlds Roleplaying :: Roleplaying :: Collaborations-
Jump to: