New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123)

Go down 
+8
internet addict
roman_tic_kataang
Abeiya
rcox1995
SocialNetworkSociopath
Nightmare13
TokoToTheEnd
ConfusedShipper123
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

(Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123)   (Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:59 pm

((XD Than is accepted, IA. I rather do like his name. ^^' For all, there's a tribute pair update on the first page. Don't forget to get your tributes paired up! If you'd like to have two of your own characters paired together, that's fine as well. Just let me or Abbey know. Thank you!))

New character

Name: Cassius Nikon

Tribute (Yes or No): Yes

Personality: Cassius has a bit of a temper at times, and is very stubborn in any fight. He rather enjoys winning those, whether by word or fist. He considers himself to be a strong individual. He wears a frequent scowl and is not known for kindness, nor well-liked. His shell is not easily cracked, and he refuses to show any sort of "weakness".

Appearance: Cassius has DracoHair, Jerome/Vincent's wardrobe in Gattaca, plus Jared Leto's sexy trenchcoat. And his eyes. Yes. Cassius' hair is a professionally styled, icy blond, and his eyes, in contrast, are dark and piercing. He has also been known to have a slight pre-occupation with his appearance. Cassius also likes to dress in a highly sophisticated manner, significantly less flamboyant than the majority of the Capitol citizens, presenting himself as older and more mature than his actual age and temperament would betray.

History (4 or + sentences): Cassius has had a mildly average upbringing in the Capitol, save for his family having a few dollars more than the average citizen. As a child, Cassius was left mostly to his own devices, and often given what he wanted, not ever truly minding the lack of genuine interaction with his parents. He was given a thorough and well-rounded education from tutors from every part of Panem, and was from a young age, shaped to assert himself and his views. So when his fairly absent parents decided to enter him into a very populated, but still private, school in the Capitol, he was not entirely pleased. He was disgusted with his fellow students and their willingness to accept everything they were told, as well as their constant, pathetic need for one another's approval. His distaste for the students, as well as the teachers, was often expressed, resulting in frequent calls or meetings with his parents addressing his "disruptive behavior". This only drove him on, as he began to outright challenge those with authority over him, as well as his fellow students. Some of his actions did not fare him, nor his opponents, well. He had recently been moved to his third school the year of these Games, and the experience has been rocky. For the members of his class.

Skills: Arguing, fighting, WIEDLING ANGER!.

Other: His parents were very involved in President Hawthorne's political campaign, and continue to be a part of promoting, and even advising him.

continuation

Blaze

She could not help but believe that her parents would be prouder than they had ever been with her, seeing her this way. And she had not even taken one step into the arena yet. She could only imagine how thrilled they were when they saw her score of 11 from the training sessions.

As her thoughts wandered to the training sessions, she considered the sorry state of her tribute partner, Zane. He seemed to be a nice enough person, but that would do him no good in the Games. Especially with his obvious... coordination... problems. He had dropped a weight on his foot during training, and received a compartively low score to her. She hoped he would manage well on his own, in spite of the course she knew she would take with her strategy. Blaze had done her best to distance herself from him during training, attempting to avoid all connection with him or any of the other tributes. And as she thought of these things, Zane and his stylists arrived.
Back to top Go down
http://www.procrastinator-writer.blogspot.com/
Abeiya

(Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123)   (Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 12:08 am

Gale

Gale was unsure of how he felt playing a waiting game with Feidelm. There was danger under her even tone. “Good day, Ms. Feidelm. I trust everything is going smoothly with the tributes?” he said, each word flawlessly giving off an air of unending cool. It took all he had to sound even keel, but he knew better than to show her any weakness. He could not afford to show anyone weakness, nowadays.

Starlight

Starlight had just shut her mind off to her current predicament and let the stylists do what they wanted. She was thinking about how a tesseract would look in three dimensions and she hardly noticed when the Thems had stopped working on her. All three were staring at her, with concern. She tilted her head, “What is it… you guys?” she murmured, trying to hide her embarrassment at not knowing their names. I guess it really isn’t fair to them… They’re just trying to help me…

As if they were reading her mind, each one gave her their names once more. “Tiberia,” said the woman with sharp, pixie-like features and skin that literally looked to made of white marble, slightly glittering surface included. “Servius,” stated the man, whose bright yellow and purple hair was arranged in short, perfect spikes. The hair was the exact same colors as his augmented eyes. “Lucia,” murmured the last one, with a classically sibilant Capitol accent. The strength of the accent had weakened over Panem’s more peaceful years.

Starlight was blushing a bit, “Thank you… Why are you looking at me?”

“You’re giving us nothing, darling,” said Servius, biting his lip.

“You haven’t said a word since we started working on you. Your eyes glazed over, you ignored all our questions.” Lucia murmured.

“You have got to give us some of you to work with,” Tiberia insisted.

Starlight’s brow wrinkled as she looked at them, “That’s just not my thing… I don’t share.”

Servius and Tiberia exchanged troubled looks. Lucia simply took on a hardened look and spoke sternly. “Listen, I do not care if it’s ‘not your thing.’ It is our job to prepare you for that audience. They will judge you by the way you look and by how you act in conjunction with how you look. You cannot brush us off if you want to survive in these Games, understand?”

Starlight nodded, having gained some newfound respect for Lucia. “You’re absolutely right.”
“You’re at Beauty Base Zero,” Servius said, looking Starlight over.

“Did you all have anything planned for me?” the girl asked, looking around at the three of them.

“No…” Tiberia replied.

Lucia tapped her foot. “Your partner has already been worked over by her stylists. But she opened up, if not with her words. We need a sense of you, first."

She went over and gently took Starlight's chin in her hand, appraising her features.

"Then we'll make you sparkle."

Back to top Go down
SocialNetworkSociopath

SocialNetworkSociopath

PostSubject: Re: (Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123)   (Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:38 pm

And then Suf Jaw shouted, "YOUR MOM!"
Back to top Go down
yellowroadroller

PostSubject: Re: (Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123)   (Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:40 pm

Kakseu

Kakseu suddenly peaked in Suf Jaw's room for a second or two. But right before leaving she shouted at Suf Jaw, "Your mom's face." She then left, dissapearing in the hallway without a trace that was outside the room while snickering to herself. She later apeared with five of her stylists in Foliage's room. She gave a glance at Foliage and then back to the stylists around him somewhat surprised. "Isn't it...your job to, well...to dress him up? He looks like nothing has been done on him.
Back to top Go down
TheMusicGirl

TheMusicGirl

PostSubject: Re: (Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123)   (Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:07 pm

Hearing Kakesu’s voice, (well, ANY voice that hadn’t belonged to Horminton or Acrine, really), Foliage froze. Patches of cloth and materials were loosely draped over his body, which had just been through some sort of sort of procedure designed to truly make it the “blank canvas” that Horminton had ogled about before. He was already picturing them slipping and exposing his body for another person to see.

The shorter-than-average, streamlined head designer quickly moved in front of Kakesu, using his flamboyant feathered outfit to block any sort of view she or the other stylists should have gotten. His eyes darted back and fourth from the teenage girl to the several stylists that surrounded her, brows pushed together with anger. “What, what, WHAT is going on here?! There better be some sort of emergency, because I thought it was agreed upon that I would be given an AMPLE amount of time for my tribute, THEN would be contacted when they were ready to see the final product of their costumes together! A few hours at the LEAST! I haven’t worked in years, and you expect me to just whip together some sort of…of…” He adjusted his small feathered hat so it tilted forward on his head, perhaps giving him the only sort of powerful demeanor someone wearing loads of fluffy feathers could muster. “…some sort of costume that you could find in a catalog from ten years ago? Absolutely NOT! I want an explanation!”
Back to top Go down
yellowroadroller

PostSubject: Re: (Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123)   (Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:39 pm

One of the more unique stylists got terribly angry at him and is now blocking Kakseu from view as well. Getting all in his face wasn't much of a big deal to him, but it had taken at least 6-9 hours to get Kakesu done. He showed no mercy at coming in the others face and almost yelling. "It's been MUCH longer then a "few hours"! I expected you all to be done by now! You barely put him in any shape of clothes! You call yourself a professional stylist!? Ha! I've seen much better stylists in District 12!! You’re nothing more but a mockery of a hair dresser! " After his outburst of rage was done, a female stylist come from behind him, putting a hand on his shoulder and calmly spoke. " Oh, come now Hursrin. He's just a hobo that wanted to play with colors! He will need at least a year to even get a strand of that boy's hair done! Hursrin sighed, almost like having pity on Foliage’s stylist. "Ah...I guess you’re right," he said much more calmly than before, turning his attention back to the other stylist that was working on Foliage. "We’ll give you a few more hours to work on him then," and as if on cue the stylists and Kakesu left toward back to their "station".
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: (Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123)   (Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:27 pm

((Would anybody be willing to revive this if we moved onto the interviews? Outfits could still be described there and such.))
Back to top Go down
roman_tic_kataang

roman_tic_kataang

PostSubject: Re: (Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123)   (Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 3:34 pm

((I'm willing to.))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: (Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123)   (Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 11:30 pm

(I am willing as well)
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: (Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123)   (Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 1:11 pm

((Awesome! A couple more people and we should be able to get back...))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123)   (Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7