New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)

Go down 
+3
Warboss_Spriggs
Sarcastic Master
Magus1108
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 11:12 pm

Does that mean we have to sacrifice her to Darth Nihilus? You know, as some cheap and plot-hole filled way to beat him, even if it really doesn't make that much of a difference?

Let's face it, Bioware should have made that game...it would have been better...

I'm joking, I'm joking! Not about KotOR 2 sucking though, that I'm not kidding about. Darth Nihilus was cool though, they could have done more with him...
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 11:28 pm

Don't worry, I know. I already explained it via PM, but you lost me with the unfamiliar name, so I had to go researching. ^_~
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 11:33 pm

Hey, Miraluka are cool and so is Knights of the Old Republic 2. It wasn't even Obsidian's fault. LucasArts rushed development so it'd be out for the Christmas season. And you didn't have to sacrifice Visas to beat Darth Nihilus.

LOL, so, what do you think Toph sees when she looks at Sokka. Blue, red, grey, etc.?
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 11:37 pm

Claim noted, MST. And you're most welcome, Big T! Glad to have you aboard for the sequel!

And KOTOR 2 was a good game on its own, but it could have been so much better. Especially with all the stuff we now know they had to cut out....I mean, come on! Did they really have to rush the game and sacrifice all that cool stuff?

Oh, and that idea regarding Force Sight with Toph sounds fine with me, Big T. Any Star Wars or other Avatar characters you'd like to claim? Leia and Han are still available.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 11:38 pm

Miraluka are cool, I'm not discounting that, and maybe it wasn't Obsidian's fault, I never said it was. I personally was displeased and let down with KotOR 2, and it really did lack Bioware's touch. Lucas Arts has a funny way of wrecking quite a few things I'm just saying that, on the whole, it was a bad game that had a lot of potential, that's all.

Anyways, maybe we could start a new thread for this, it'd be great for discussion!
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 11:46 pm

Rushing development, huh? Sounds like the Avatar games by THQ.

Seriously. I actually liked the first one, but, man oh man, all three of them could have been given a lot more time and love.

I'm glad to be back, Magus. As for one of the Stars Wars canon characters... I'll think about it. I'm still unsure as to how well I would play them, despite my love for those movies.

And Toph would see Sokka... A warm blue or gray, maybe, if we're going with colors.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 11:51 pm

The Old Republic actually looks good, in my opinion, but we're getting off topic. LOL. There's no need to start a new topic, Warboss. I just stated my opinion.

And I Force Sight is however you want it to be Big T since you're playing Toph.

Back on topic, I'll play one of the Original Trilogy characters if no one else will play them.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 11:53 pm

We'll see, AI. I may have you take Leia or Han, depending. I suppose that will be decided on who Alec claims when he reclaims and puts up bios for Katara and Mai. And who else joins, of course.

Last edited by Magus1108 on Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 12:34 pm

Hm. I want to join, but idk. Who can I take that wont be reclaimed?
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 1:51 pm

Hm. Well, a lot of Star Wars characters are still up for grabs, such as Han and Leia. And you can claim an Avatar character not on the list, so long as you come up with a good explanation of how they got off the Bender's Planet. Which I could help you with, Toko, if you don't mind.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 3:03 pm

I shall take Jin, Haru and Leia
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 3:18 pm

Noted. Glad to have you aboard, Toko!
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:00 pm

Claimage of Jet please!

And I'll have the character sheets up as soon as I can.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:06 pm

Claim of Jet noted. And alright.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:32 pm

I'll reserve Mai and Katara, and be bringing Anwar and Lilith back.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:37 pm

Ah, perfect! Sounds good to me, Alec. Reserves noted!
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:13 pm

Since no one else has taken him, I will volunteer to take Han.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:17 pm

Really? Ok. Reserve noted.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:22 pm

Alright then. I don't know how well I'll do, but I'll do my best.

Might have to watch "A New Hope," though. It's been a while. ^O^
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:25 pm

Heh, yeah, that might be best. It's pretty easy to get though, nowadays. If it isn't uploaded somewhere on the Web, you can be a cheap dvd at a Walmart or Hastings or some store.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:27 pm

Don't worry. I have all the movies. I really like the series, after all. ^_~
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:29 pm

Well, good to know. I own all the movies myself, except for Episode 2.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:35 pm

I got mine for my birthday last year. I remembered why I liked Star Wars so much because of the Force of July marathon they do on TV, so the collection was one of the things I asked for.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:39 pm

Here is my characters!

Username: Magus1108
Name: R. Dorothy (Commonly called "Dorothy")
Force-Sensitive?: No
Appearance: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 2 R?t=a&d=us&s=a&c=p&ti=1&ai=30751&l=dir&o=0&sv=0a48426d&ip=445a9e9c&wz_cu=0&u=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.quizilla.com%2FW%2FWeissKreuz222%2F1066938728_esdorothy1
Personality: Dorothy is a mild-mannered and obedient human-like droid. It is in her programming to always obey her masters. Though over the years she has developed certain...quirks in her programming. Nowadays Dorothy is a sarcastic and very dry-witted android. And being around people such as Toph and Sokka has not helped her developing personality any at all, as well.
History: Sokka and Toph uncovered Dorothy in a scrap heap, one day, and Sokka decided to buy her, since he thought he could fix her up nicely. So he got to work repairing her and fixing her up, and within a month, he finished his work and Dorothy was reactivated. Since then, Dorothy has been a loyal and constant friend and companion of Sokka and Toph, even if she is vexing to deal with at times.
Weapons: It depends on the mission, but Dorothy is known to carry anything from a blaster pistol to a rocket launcher. Her weapon of choice for nearly any engagement is a blaster rifle, two plasma grenades, and a short Vibroblade.
Additional Information: Dorothy has no memory of her past, beyond the point where Sokka and Toph reactivated her. Well, except her name, Dorothy, which she kept upon being activated again. The droid finds this fact rather...perplexing and troubling, but most of the time Dorothy does not let it bother her, though she is curious to learn more about her unknown past. The only link to her unknown past that Dorothy has is the letter "R" mysteriously printed on her backside, and on her palm and feet.

Name: Darth Vader (Formerly Anakin Skywalker)
Force-Sensitive?: Yes
Appearance: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=Darth+Vader#/d17cphk
Personality: Darth Vader is a cruel and vicious man. He shows no mercy to his opponents, or to those who have failed him. Vader is like any other Sith, though he knows when to play his hands, and when to fold. So to speak. Vader has a special hatred toward Slavers and a certain Jedi Knight, and even after all these years hasn't stopped seeking out the latter and has done everything he can to disrupt the former business.
History: Darth Vader was born Anakin Skywalker, and for most of his life he led the life of a Jedi. This all changed, though, toward the end of the Clone Wars when be came the apprentice of Darth Sidious, the then Chancellor of the Galactic Republic. With the help of the clone troopers, Anakin (now dubbed Darth Vader) slaughtered his fellow Jedi and later ended the last threat of the Separatists. After a brief and intense duel with his former Master, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Darth Vader lost his limbs and was left for dead on the side of a river of lava. He was rescued from death by his new Master, Darth Sidious. Using the technology available at the time, Sidious gave new life to Darth Vader and gave him a suit that would sustain his charred lungs and broken body.

For the next seventeen years, Darth Vader served as the apprentice to the Emperor, and become his Iron Fist to those who dared oppose them. Then, the Dark Lord crashed on the Bender's Planet, along with some others. Eventually he came upon a young boy named Zuko, and saw potential in him. He took the boy as his own apprentice, and for the next few months trained him to become a Sith. Some time later the Sith Lord managed to gain transportation off of the planet, and soon had his apprentice join him once the Bender's World was conquered. To keep the Emperor Palpatine from getting suspicious, Vader made sure to keep his apprentice out of his sphere of influence, always sending him on missions across the galaxy, and meeting up with Darth Helios once a year.

Now Vader believes Helios is just about ready to become a full-fledged Sith. He has sent his apprentice on one last final mission to prove himself. Once Darth Helios completes it, Darth Vader will know he is ready and he hopes that then, together, they can take on Darth Sidious and defeat him in battle.
Weapons: A single crimson lightsaber.
Additional Information:

Name: Zahanna
Appearance: http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/2/2f/TwilekNEGAS.jpg
Personality: Zahanna knows when to act cool and professional, but most of the time the Jedi Hunter is a casual and laid-back kind of girl. She doesn't take things too seriously unless things get real bad, or she gets real angry. The Twi'lek also gets cocky and sometimes arrogant about her own mortality and abilities, but Zahanna tries to keep herself in check. Zahanna tries to keep a distant and semi-professional relationship with those around her, but she couldn't help but form an odd friendship with Mai and Ty Lee, who she holds very strong feelings toward, now.
History: Zahanna has no sob story, or anything like that, to tell. She had a pretty good childhood on Ryloth herself, and was raised by loving parents. However, the life of a simple Twi'lek simply wasn't...her. Zahanna always wanted more out of life. More....adventure, more excitement, more....everything, really. So when Zahanna was 18, she started to apprentice under her Uncle Zariff, who was a Bounty Hunter himself. Specifically, those commissioned by the Empire to hunt down and capture or exterminate loose Jedi. Zahanna trained under him for many years, assisting him through many missions, before she eventually learned all she could under him. After that, Zahanna got into the Jedi Hunting business herself. After borrowing some money from her uncle, Zahanna bought her own ship, necessary supplies, and got started in the business. She soon made a name for herself, when she tracked down a den of five Jedi, and single-handedly killed them all by herself. Supposedly, at least. No one has ever been able to confirm this, and Zahanna herself is tight-lipped about the subject. Though when she's drunk, the Twi'lek just loves to tell tales of her exploits, including the one that made her a common name among the bounty-hunting circles and within the Empire. Though each times she tells it, it's just a little bit different from her previous version.

For the next couple of years, Zahanna continued her job, doing other missions on the side to earn a living, as Jedi Hunting was a painfully slow job and required much patience and cunning to track down a target. When Zahanna ended up tracking down Jedi Knight Zareal to the Bender's Planet, she met a young girl named Mai, and soon after her, her friend named Ty Lee. After some thought and discussion Zahanna decided to take them both under her wing, and she used them to help her (and Lord Vader and his men) to track and take down the Jedi Zareal, as well as those who he allied with. Though in the end it was not Zahanna herself, or her two companions, who ended up killing the Jedi. Nonetheless, she took credit for the kill for herself, and got paid accordingly.

Since then Zahanna has been traversing the galaxy, searching for her newest target. She has taken on Mai and Ty Lee as her official apprentices, and has trained them in many combat styles and how to properly wield many weapons. She's proud of how far the two have gotten in the past three years, though Zahanna would never admit it unless pressured. Zahanna considers them great friends and apprentices, and is sure that they'll make great bounty-hunters themselves one day.

Currently Zahanna is tracking down the former Jedi Knight Shaak Ti, and the Twi'lek feels that they are especially close to finding their latest target. She hopes that, with the help of Mai and Ty Lee, they'll be able to take down the Jedi (perhaps capture her alive), and claim the big reward the Empire still offers for captured and/or killed Jedi.
Weapons: Several different kinds, for all sorts of different situations. Normally Zahanna carries two blaster pistols, a few grenades, a knife, and a Jedi lightsaber that she took as a trophy in one of her early kills that she sometimes uses. Zahanna's favorite weapon to use is her first blaster pistol and her stolen lightsaber.
Additional Information: Zahanna can communicate with other Twi'leks using her leukku, but she hasn't found much need to use that, unless she's wanted to have a private conversation with one of her people in a public area. Zahanna also has a extensive list of contacts and other bounty-hunting allies, that she uses to her advantage when needed or warranted.

Name: Luke Skywalker
Force-Sensitive?: Yes
Appearance: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=Luke+Skywalker#/d1n2e4x
Personality: Luke is a kind and gentle soul, and knows how to have fun. He can be serious and grim when he has to be, but Luke likes to be a kindhearted and good soul. He is quick to anger, though, and can get easily frustrated at times. Much like his father, though he doesn't know it.
History: Luke has lived his entire life on Tatooine with his Uncle Owen and his Aunt Beru. He's led a simple and good life, but Luke can't help but feel he's been destined for more than being a moisture farmer on the Force-forsaken planet of Tatooine. For three years now Luke has wanted to go to the Imperial Academy to become a pilot, but Uncle Owen has forbidden it so far. Luke has grudging accepted that, though he still wants more out of his life.

Little does he know, his life will be changing soon. Quite drastically, actually. For he is the son of Anakin Skywalker, the Chosen One of the Force. And he, along with his unknown twin sister, will help finish what their father started and save the galaxy from the Sith and the Galactic Empire.
Weapons: At the moment, Luke has no real weapons. He does have a hunting rifle that Owen lets him use, sometimes, though.
Additional Information: Luke does not know that he has a twin sister, or the real histories and fates of his mother and father. At the moment, anyhow. That will all change, soon enough.

Name: Suki
Bender?: No
Appearance: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=Suki#/d1jngn7
Personality: To her Master Shaak Ti and to her fellow Kyoshi Warriors, Suki is a jovial person and takes great pride and pleasure in her abilities. Suki is generally a kind and gentle person, who doesn't want to use force unless it is necessary. She can be aggressive at times, however, and to certain people she will act quite bitter and angry. Nonetheless, Suki is a nice and kindhearted person, overall.
History: Suki was born and raised on Kyoshi Island, the homeland of former Avatar Kyoshi. Suki, and many other young women within her village, were trained in the arts of Warriors, specifically molded after the combat styles of the Avatar their home was named after. When she came of age Suki was made into an official Kyoshi Warrior, and eventually came to take command of the Warriors on the island.

After a series of events involving the Avatar, Suki and her Warriors decided to help the Earth Kingdom in the war effort, and left their home. For a time they traveled around, working as elite unites against the Fire Nation, until they came to Ba Sing Se and began to take jobs protecting refugees going to the city. After reuniting with Avatar Aang, her then boyfriend Sokka, and the rest of his companions, Suki and her women ventured out again, and came across Aang's missing Sky Bison. The Kyoshi Warriors guided Appa back to Ba Sing Se, and gave him back to his rightful owner. Before Suki or her women could interact any more with Aang, though, they were captured by the Dai Li. For the next six months they all rotted away in a jail, unaware of the regime changes going on above the surface.

However, when an opportunity sprung up, Suki broke free from her prison and managed to free the rest of her Warriors as well. They escaped from Lake Laogi in short order, and they soon found out about the changes that had occurred during their absence. Horrified by the reported death of the Avatar, the invasion of the Galactic Empire, as well as Suki having to come to facts with...certain things, she and the Kyoshi Warriors soon reasoned that they had to go to the Land Beyond the Stars, so that they could help regain freedom for their oppressed people. Suki and her women returned to Kyoshi Island, for a time, and waited for a moment to enact this idea.

That time came when the White Lotus contacted Kyoshi Island. Suki and her village leader soon forged and alliance with Grand Master Bumi, and after a heated debate followed by a short wait, Suki and her Warriors were taken off-planet, to be taken to the nearest Rebel Alliance base. Things did not go exactly according to plan, however.

Their transport was attacked by pirates, and following a brief but violent struggle, Suki and her women were captured and ended up being sold as slaves on the black market. Fortunately they were sold as a pair, so they weren't broken up. However they were sold to a disgusting Imperial Senator, who had less then...outstanding plans for them. On route to their new home, Suki and her Warriors managed to break free of their bonds, and quickly took down the light security escort the Senator had with him. After “negotiating” with the Senator, Suki and her women were dropped off at the nearest planet: Nar Shaddaa. After a time, Suki and the others came to the attention of former Jedi Knight Shaak Ti, who soon took them in, much to Suki's gratitude.

While Suki and her Warriors are not Force-Sensitive, they still train under the tutelage of Master Shaak Ti, learning many Jedi fighting styles and incorporating them into their own techniques. Suki and her women feel great gratitude and comradeship toward Shaak Ti for taking them in, and on some levels they even worship her, much like they did with Avatar Kyoshi back on the Bender's World. Suki and her Warriors would give their life to protect Shaak Ti, and they make sure to do everything they can to keep the Jedi and her companions safe. Thus far they have respected Shaak Ti's wish to keep under the radar and not contact the Rebel Alliance, though Suki (with Master Ti's permission) sent a covert message back home to let everyone know they were alright.
Weapons: Kyoshi Warrior fans, a short sword, four daggers, and two blaster pistols and a few concussion grenades for emergencies.
Additional Information: Suki and her Warriors do not wear their face-paint anymore unless doing covert ops, during training sessions, or in private now, as they do not want to give attention toward themselves. And Suki's opinion and beliefs about Sokka are....very interesting now, to say the least. They've definitely changed.

Name: Fi
Age: Appears to be in his late Forties to early Fiftes, though his actual age is around twenty-seven.
Appearance: http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/7/70/Jango_OP.jpg
Personality: Fi is a strict person, and a “by the books” soldier himself, much like his other Clone brothers. Fi does know when to relax, and shows a much lighter and kind personality around his Brothers, and increasingly lately, a human born-recruit named Lilith. Fi does, however, know when to put his feelings aside when the call of battle comes.
History: Like most of the clone soldiers still present within the Galactic Empire, Fi was cloned on the planet of Kamino, as one of the Fett genome clones. He was born and raised on the water-planet, and years later he and his Brothers participated in the Clone Wars as the Galactic Republic's army against the Confederation of Independent Systems. Fi fought in many battles, his most famous and memorable being the Battle of Genonosis, the Battle of Coruscant, and carrying out Order Sixty-Six under the command of Lord Vader at the Jedi Temple. Fi continued to serve the Republic, now called the Galactic Empire, with pride and honor, though lately Fi has had thoughts of going AWOL. Like the rest of his Brothers, he still ages twice as fast as the born-recruits, and Fi isn't getting any younger himself. And he's heard rumors that there is a sanctuary on Mandalore that accepts escaped clone soldiers.

Still, Fi has gone on serving his Empire, and still serves under Lord Vader himself, as well as his friend and comrade, Lilith. He didn't even know who Lilith was, though, in the past. That changed, however, when they and a few other soldiers were the only survivors of Lord Vader's crashed Star Destroyer. After Vader left, taking the both of them and officer Erv only, Fi ended up forming an odd sort of friendship with his fellow Stormtrooper. This has continued to this day, with Fi musing at times that perhaps he's starting to feel more than friendly feelings toward his female friend. Most times though Fi doesn't focus on those thoughts for long.
Weapons: A standard issue blaster rifle, a slightly modified blaster pistol, five frag grenades, two plasma grenades, three concussion grenades, four stun grenades, a medium sized knife, and a thermal detonator for emergencies.
Additional Information: Fi (as well as Lilith) are serving under Lord Vader currently, aboard his new command Star Destroyer. Should Lord Vader leave to take a different ship to command, Fi and Lilith, as long as other loyal soldiers and officers, will follow him.

Fi also is extremely loyal to the Empire, though he finds his loyalty lying more toward Lord Vader than Emperor Palpatine. Which the Dark Lord is just fine with.

Last edited by Magus1108 on Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:49 pm

I got my characters up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next