New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)

Go down 
+3
Warboss_Spriggs
Sarcastic Master
Magus1108
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:05 pm

((Magus gave me the green-light to time-skip via AIM, so that's what I aim to do!))

Shaak Ti, Ayla Secura

Preparing a place for their guests, Skaak Ti helped her fellow Jedi, Ayla, set up the small tables that they had been salvaged and restored. As Ayla worked, she hesitantly eyed her senior Jedi, uncertain if she had felt the disturbance as well.

Naar Shaddaa was an active planet, shrouded in activity and life; the perfect cover for Jedi refugees...but even Nar Shaddaa couldn't hide what Ayala had sensed, "Don't worry, they're on their way," spoke the Togruta, looking over at the blue-hued Twi'lek.

"I know, Master, but..." she started, a gentle hand on her shoulder stopping her short as she gazed into Shaak Ti's eyes. Giving the girl a comforting smile, "Do not worry so; everything shall be fine."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:18 pm

Suki

After a good half-hour of traveling with their new "guests", they had finally arrived to Master Ti's hideout. Suki had gone to great lengths to make sure they weren't followed, and to make sure Toph and Sokka didn't memorize any sort of route (though she had a sneaking suspicion that droid of their would be able to navigate the area fine). But despite all that, they were finally here.

Pausing just before the entrance into the base, Suki glanced back one more time to make sure they didn't have any unwanted guests (aside from Sokka). After she was sure one last time that they weren't being followed, the Kyoshi Warrior led the group into the entrance hall of Master Ti's little base.

"We're back, Master Ti. I apologize, but we had to bring...guests....along the way." Suki stated, shooting a glare at Sokka before returning her gaze to the Jedi.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:32 pm

Toph snorted. "Don't let her tone fool you," she said. "We actually make real good guests." She bowed. "It's an honor to meet you, Master. I'm Toph Bei Fong."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:46 pm

Shaak Ti, On Ji

Quietly appraising her new guests as she approached, the Togruta felt the tensity pouring off of Suki, "Welcome," she said simply, turning her head to Suki, "Please, remember your training. Hostility is unnecessary." she said, as she met Toph's etiquette with her own, "It is a pleasure to meet you, Toph Bei Fong." she said, returning the bow, "It is a pleasure to meet all of you." turning her eyes to the young firebender, "I am glad to see that you all made it here without incident."

On Ji lowered her head, giving Master Shaak Ti the customary firenation greeting, "I'm sorry, Master; we did as we were told, and ran into them...but I fear we may have been followed..." she started, Shaak Ti placing a gentle hand on the girl's shoulder, "I see. I had sensed a disturbance in the force, though I was not aware they had come so close..." she said.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:05 pm

Darth Helios

The young apprentice entered into the cantina that only hours ago he had been in gathering information. He had been careless, they had momentarily sensed his presence, and put them on guard, losing the element of surprise. Luckily, there were always a few thugs who could be persuaded to join him in battle on this cesspit of a world, and they probably wouldn't survive anyway, which made keeping them quiet easier. He just had to survey the potential henchmen in the area.

Katara

They were getting closer to the exit, though the water supply was dwindling as well. Katara wasn't sure at what point the mysterious waterbender and her had joined forces, but now she was just grateful for some assistance.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 2:32 pm

Sokka felt himself shift uncomfortably at her glare. He had never seen Suki this angry, not even when Aang, Katara, and he first met her. He was grateful Toph was here. He didn't deserve it, but he was glad someone was there to support him.

"Yeah. I'm Sokka," he coughed, trying to sound profession, "We were sent by the Rebel Alliance. Our intelligence suggests you're not safe here."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 9:13 pm

Zahanna

Zahanna sat in the bar, conversing with Mai and Ty Lee, when she noticed the appearance of a certain figure. She smirked, and gestured over to him.

"Well, Mai. Looks like you boyfriend's in town."

Suki

"My apologizes, Master Ti." Suki replied, sending one last glare at Sokka before she tried to calm herself.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 2:17 pm

Ty Lee

"Oh, that is Zuko... I mean, Darth Helios. That's still so strange to say," Ty Lee commented. "What are you waiting for, go talk to him!"
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:35 pm

Mai blushed a little. "I suppose I should," she said. "It has been a while. . ."

She hoped this was Zuko, however, and not Helios.

Standing, she walked towards him. She offered a small but warm smile.

"Hey, you."

"Yeah," put in Toph. "Zuko's here, and he was asking about you."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:15 pm

Darth Helios

The Apprentice turned around, and despite all his training, the sight made his mission flee from his thoughts. "Mai," he said softly, and embraced her. "It's wonderful to see you."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:48 pm

Shaak Ti

Looking at the blind force-user and the boy, Shaak Ti inclined her head, "I see. Then Vader has already discovered our general location." she said, gesturing the group to follow her further into their hideout, "I had suspected that it wouldn't take long, after all, Naar Shaddaa is a vast, active planet. This screen of activity makes it difficult to detect force users, so it only makes sense...but so soon..."

Sitting down at the table, Shaak Ti, thought for a moment, "You say the Rebel Alliance sent you?" she asked, wishing to inquire further about this group.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 4:03 pm

"Yeah. It's a sort of resistance against the Empire. The only real resistance anyway, besides a few localized groups. They're the only ones that operate in multiple Sectors. They even have a fleet! Nothing compared to the Empire's, but it's something," Sokka reported, thinking of all the old Smuggler and Mon Calamari ships.

"They'd definitely welcome a Jedi," he added, "We need all the help we can get."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 12:42 pm

Suki

"Can the alliance be trusted?" Suki questioned, her gaze hardening at Sokka. "They didn't exactly do much good in preventing the Kyoshi Warriors and I being taken as slaves by pirates, when we were attempting to travel to a Rebel base. If they couldn't protect us, how could they guarantee Master Ti's, or Mistress Secura's, safety? Or the safety of any of us?"
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:18 pm

IC: Mai

"It's wonderful to see you too. It's been far too long." She returned his embrace warmly. This, at least, was the Zuko she knew and loved. "I hope you've been taking care of yourself."

IC: Toph

Toph shrugged, in a rather nonchalant fashion. "We can't make any promises. Nobody can tell the future," she said. "Shit might happen." Brutal honesty was her forte. "But we're willing and ready to help you out, and more protection is better than none, right?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:38 pm

"It's the only fighting force we've got. If you can point us to a better Galactic Rebellion, then feel free to," Sokka commented sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:09 am

Shaak Ti, On Ji

"They are right, Suki, our safety can never truly be guaranteed and we need allies." siad the Jedi Master, "This Rebel Alliance is our only choice at the moment. We will go with you." she said, her gaze looking thoughtful as the glanced the young bender, "The Force is with us, though we may not know where it guides us."

On Ji shifted her gaze warily from person to person, finally meeting the curious, though knowing, eyes of Master Shaak Ti, "Um, are we going to eat before we leave? Or are we leaving?" she asked. The Togruta's face became passive as she spoke, "We should eat before the journey, though I suspect we may have to leave soon, before our situation worsens."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:39 pm

Helios

"I'm always improving," Helios responded. "You look great. What brings you to this Hutt-spawn moon anyway?
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 8:00 pm

IC: Toph

"Food would be nice," said Toph, grinning. "I'm starving! And believe it or not," she added, giving Sokka an affectionate punch, "this guy isn't the greatest cook in the world."

IC: Mai

"What do you think?" she asked. "A bounty. Though I think our target may be yours, too."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 8:12 pm

Helios

"Jedi Master Shaak Ti," the apprentice asked quietly, not wanting any eavesdropping beings to overhear who they were looking for. "I've placed a trace on one of her students. I was able to follow her and another, but the blind earthbender and water tribe male from our world were there, claiming they were representatives of the rebel alliance. They've complicated things somewhat, and I came here looking for some assistance."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 8:16 pm

Mai nodded, smiling wanly. "You know that you can always come to me for help, Zuko. My loyalty is to you first. No matter what."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 8:31 pm

Helios

His old name, the one he had abandoned in favor of his title. She was referring to the person he was, the fool he had been, not the Sith he was now. It was, however, relatively unimportant at the moment, so his mind turned back to the topic at hand. "I could use your help, but I am not certain even the two of us could handle all of them. If Ty Lee and Zahanna would consent to lending their aid as well, we would stand a better chance."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 8:36 pm

"Then all we have to do is ask," said Mai. "We might as well do that now."

She led Zuko back towards the bar where Ty Lee and Zahanna waited.

"Look who I found," she said, wrapping her arm around the Sith.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 11:15 pm

Zahanna

"Well well well, if it isn't Vader's ol' whipping boy. How's it going, Helios?" Zahanna inquired, giving both Mai and Zuko a cocky grin.

Suki

"Fine," Suki sighed. "Well, let's go ahead and eat, then we can start packing things up. I suggest we leave the base in small groups, once we do, Master Ti. Leaving all together might attract unnecessary attention."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:32 pm

Helios, Ty Lee

"Zahanna, Ty Lee," the apprentice greeted the two other ladies.

"Hi Zu- I mean, Helios," Ty Lee said, giggling a little. Helios felt a little irritated how she didn't seem to respect his name, but that was not an issue.

"I have need of some talented individuals like yourselves to help me with a job," Helios said. "I assume you're still hunting Jedi?"

Katara

After she and her mysterious ally had escaped Jabba's palace, Katara turned to him. "Thank you, I appreciate you helping me out," she said.

(I'm assuming that there was nothing else important to do there)
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:02 pm

"Hey! I cook fine! At least my food doesn't move," he pointed out, smiling at the thought of when Toph tried to cook.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next