New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)

Go down 
+3
Warboss_Spriggs
Sarcastic Master
Magus1108
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:12 pm

"Thank you," Sokka told him gratefully, "You have no idea how important this is."

With that said, he turned to leave with Toph and Dorothy, "Come on. We have to warn them."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:33 pm

Toph chased after Sokka. She left the credit, just as a show of thanks. She could tell something serious was going down.

"Yeah, sure," she said. "What's that data pad say?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 9:05 pm

"That we can find Master Shaak Ti through shipments a particularly type of food only Togrutas eat. They're random, but if we find out the next delivery drop, that's where we'd find her or one of her people," Sokka told Toph.

He frowned, "I just need to find a computer terminal..."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 9:08 pm

"Well, there's gotta be one around here somewhere," said Toph. She thought for a moment. "Could you hack into that system using the computer on the Shadow Wolf?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 12:51 am

"Yeah. Why didn't I think of that?" Sokka asked, silently berating himself. He headed for their ship, having to type the codes twice as in his haste, his fingers slipped and pressed the wrong buttons. At last, when he entered the ship, he powered up its computer and began to type furiously, "This will take a bit."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:12 pm

"Meh. I'm not worried," said Toph. She sat close by and made herself comfy. "You're a genius when it comes to this stuff. You'll breeze right through it."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:47 pm

Sokka felt himself blush. Damn, why did Toph have to develop female tricks too? Nonetheless, he grinned as the screen flashed, "Let's see... A drop-off point will be at Omeesh the Hutt's Warehouse District, G4-3A in about a standard hour..."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 8:14 pm

Toph sat up straight. "Oh, great. A Hutt. We haven't pissed one of them off in a while, have we?" She chuckled, adding, "Not that I plan on causing trouble or anything, but you know our luck."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 1:02 pm

"It says here that he's a "legitimate businessman" that owns a "shipping" company," Sokka said dryly, "Now, where have we heard that before?"

He sighed, shrugging, "Oh well. The entire moon is made of metal and Hutts' thugs never shoot straight. What do you think, Dorothy?"
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 12:28 pm

Helios

The Twilek had been good on his word, there had been a pick up by a couple of girls, and now he was following them from the shadows, using the Force to hide his presence better. One of them seemed to be able to use the force, the other wasn't, this was at least something to go on. With luck, his mission would be over shortly.

Katara

Katara glared, feeling angry at herself for falling into this trap, but determined not to be taken. Quickly, she gathered all the water she could in the place and went into the octopus form, good for multiple enemies. "I won't stand down," she said.

Last edited by manysidestome on Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 8:33 pm

Dorothy

"If we are going into Hutt territory, I advise extreme caution. And a quick getaway, if the situation calls for it." Dorothy stated.

?

As Katara shifted into her offensive bending position, something then occured near Jabba's throne. A young human male, unnoticed before, sprung into action. He shot up and stabbed a nearby guard in the throat with a hidden kinfe from within his clothes. As the guard fell to the ground, the young man grabbed the guard's blaster pistol and shot a few other members of Jabba's court, drawing startled shouts of pain from many of those around him.

And, quite conveniently, the rebelling man happened to draw away attention from Katara herself...

((I'll post with Suki again when Warboss posts with On Ji.))
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:30 pm

On Ji

Feeling a twinge in the force, the young firebender looked around, a severe feeling of uncertainty looming in the back of her mind. The air around her seemed to grow heavy as her pulse quickened, "I have a bad feeling...I don't think we're alone..." she said, eyes quickly roaming as her pace increased, "We need to hurry."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:25 pm

Toph snorted. "Sounds like a regular day for us," she said. She stretched her arms, cracking her knuckles. "So let's just get going and get it over with."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:20 pm

"Been awhile since we had a bounty hunter chasing us," Sokka said sarcastically as he stood up, gripping his blaster before heading out the ship. He took a swig from a secret canteen he had in his coat. Ah, cactus juice. Nothing like a drink from their home planet. Of course, if Katara knew, she'd lecture him about how it was poison and harvested by the Empire and the Hutts to further exploit their planet, but he liked to have a little piece of home with him, even if it was just a drink.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:16 pm

"And we can't ruin a good tradition," said Toph, following Sokka off the ship. "That'd just be wrong. Or something."

She dared any bounty hunter to face them, anyway.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 6:43 pm

Jin paced as she wondered what was going to happen to them. She had a bad feeling that nothing good was going to come of this. She wondered if any of them were going to be killed. She didn't want to die.

"Jin could you stop pacing," Haru asked. "You're giving me a headache."

"I'm sorry. I just can't sit still. Too worried."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 2:44 am

Helios

Yes, do hurry, Helios thought as he remained out of sight and camoflauged by the force. Just a little longer, they would soon lead him to the Jedi, he was sure of it. There was an issue of how he would handle the situation though. Likely there would be more than just the Master and this one apprentice, and though Helios was strong, Shaak Ti would be challenge enough.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 1:20 pm

"You know, I think I heard a familiar voice," Sokka said almost to himself as they passed by a warehouse, his hand on his blaster incase he needed to draw it in a hurry. He spotted a couple people in the distance.

"That's them. Do you sense anything, Toph?" he asked out of habit. He was sure they weren't followed. He always had a certain feeling when they did.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 2:13 pm

"Hm. . ."

Toph's brow creased. Her Bending washed over the area. Much to her chagrin, her new way of "seeing" also flared strongly, and she felt what she knew to be the Force flow around her. She shivered, trying to make sense of it.

It was getting easier.

"There's something weird around here. I don't know. . ." Her senses fell on the two people, and she drew in a sharp breath. "No. That's. . ."

Impossible! she thought. And yet. . .

"Sokka. . . I-I think. . . One of them is Suki."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 2:20 pm

"B-but. She's dead," Sokka whispered.

He had searched for Suki whenever he could until finally, after a year, he found Imperial Records of the Kyoshi Warriors being "disbanded" via blasterfire, torture, and death. Suki was one of the ones listed. He had felt so guilty afterward. He should have been the to protect her, to rescue her. It took two years for him to accept that there was nothing he could do. It helped with a little of the guilt, but not much.

"It could be someone else, could it?" he asked, though he knew it was a slim chance. Toph's senses were never wrong. He didn't know what was worse: thinking she was dead or finding her alive and realizing how much he had failed her.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 2:38 pm

Suki

"Agreed." Suki stated shortly. If On Ji believed they were being followed, no doubt they were. She had learned long ago to trust the intuition of the Force-Sensitive, and besides, it didn't hurt to be properly paranoid anyway. It was a why she had sent the packages on ahead to Master Ti, anyway.

Although....

Suki stopped suddenly, motioning for On Ji to do the same. She peered around the area with keen eyes, watching for anything out of the ordinary. If they were being followed, it would be best to take down whoever it was before they could become a threat. While it was possible some gang members or whoever were following them for an easy kill, it was also as likely that someone was finally looking for Master Ti.

"If anyone is out there," Suki spoke, a challenging tone to her voice. "Show yourselves."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 3:04 pm

That definitely sounded like Suki. Sokka braced himself and stepped forward so that she could could see him. Suki looked different, obviously not wearing the make up he had long associated her with. She was older and a bit worn, but then, so was he and Toph.

"We came because your Togruta friend might be in danger," he said awkwardly, "You're... supposed to be dead, you know?"

He added the last part in as jesting a tone as he could, hoping to lighten the mood, maybe, with luck, she didn't blame him as much as he blamed himself.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 8:28 pm

Suki

One could hear a pin drop in the silence that followed Sokka's reveal. Suki stared at him in open shock, her hands trembling as she did so. Then, slowly, her expression of shock twisted into something else entirely. Her hands balled into fists, and a downright murderous aura was projected off of Suki as she shook in rage.

An instant later, Suki sprang into motion, giving a roar of fury. A dagger was now visible in her hands, as she zoomed toward the young man, her dagger aimed at Sokka's heart.

Dorothy immediately opened fire at Suki, but with surprising grace and agility the young Kyoshi Warrior somehow managed to avoid the stun bolts, until she was just a few feet away from striking Sokka.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 8:31 pm

Toph winced for Sokka's sake. Even the air around them felt awkward after the brief exchange.

Not that she blamed him. It was a shock, finding Suki alive and well. She had been there, at Sokka's side, as he ran himself into the ground searching for Suki. When he had found evidence suggesting her death, he had been depressed for weeks, months even. He had always carried that guilt with him.

And now. . . Seeing Suki again. . . Sokka's emotions were a mess. She could feel it.

Heck. She felt off-balance too.

Toph would have spoke, but then Suki--her aura nasty and jagged--attacked.

Attacked Sokka!

Toph moved immediately. She lunged at just the right moment, knocking the older girl back and away from Sokka. She took up a position in front of him, in case Suki tried that again.

"What the hell?!" she snapped.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 8:44 pm

Helios

That was lucky, Helios thought, from his position watching the water tribe boy appear with the blind earthbender and a droid. He felt one of the girl's anger spike, the force around her felt dark, but not within her, she wasn't drawing upon it. Then he watched, in both amusement and annoyment, as she attacked the man. This could take awhile. Maybe I should abduct the force-sensitive girl while the others are distracted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next