New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Succession: Rebellion

Go down 
+3
Magus1108
TokoToTheEnd
Alec
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:31 pm

Rein

"Yeah. And maybe we might be able to...celebrate again." Rein said with a giggle, walking over to Kegan.

"I'm not sleepy, Daddy!" Atiya again protested while rubbing one of her eyes in a tired manner.

Caesar

"Oh? Why so cold to Kaleb? After all, he only beat you to near death...among other things." Caesar stated with a dark chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:51 pm

Kegan

Kegan's eyebrows raised at Rein's suggestion, quickly followed by a knowing smirk.

"I know honey, but Mommy and Daddy are; and, you do need to be ready for the big day tomorrow," Kegan pointed out as he kissed his Daughter's forehead.
----------------------------
Katie

Katie glared at Caesar as she stood between the Humage and Kaleb, and the girl made a split-second decision. It wouldn't help anything, wouldn't stop them once it was done, and it would hurt. It would hurt all of them.

Katie closed her eyes and quickly whispered, "Aduro Luminarium!" She shouted, causing a bright light to pop up in the middle of the room. It lit up quickly, burning through Katie's eyelids, causing the girl to scream out in pain. If it hurt Kaleb and Caesar even a fraction as much as it hurt her, it was so worth it.

"Tell him to leave you monster," Katie hissed as she opened her eyes, finding that she couldn't see right now. "Be a distraction, be obnoxious, hold them off," Katie reminded herself, believing C.C. could come in time. Nell would get her. Everything would be ok.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:12 pm

Caesar

"Fine. Leave, Kaleb."

"But Caesar, I can't--"

"LEAVE!" the Humage heard (since Katie had temporarily blinded his sight) his idiotic lacky stumbled out of the room, leaving the two of them alone.

"Fine, he's gone. Happy?"

Atiya

"Well...alright, Daddy. If you say so." Atiya said reluctantly. She gave another loud yawn and blinked blearily at her father. After a moment Atiya laid her head down on Kegan's arms and closed her eyes, finally giving up the charade.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:29 pm

Katie

Katie bit her lip as she contemplated how on earth she was supposed to reply to Caesar's question. "Oh yeah, I'm really relieved now that my rapist is gone and I get to spend time with the man who told him to kill me, and drove my cousin insane jsut because that's the only way you could get her to sleep with you! I'm just thrilled now! Especially now that we get to sit together and talk just us, just like two girls. Want to talk about boys? I know a great one, but your bastard minion hurt him and left him on top of an eighty-foot story building just so he could kidnap me and feel my ass! I'm just chipper Caesar!" Katie wanted to say, wanted to scream at the madman as she stabbed him in the jugular and then walked out of this place, allowing the wind to blow her hair dramatically as she found that C.C. and Nell were waiting for her outside with Kaleb's ashes, smiling approvingly as she ran to hug them so they could have a truly touching family moment. She could love Nell without doubt, he could love her without fear of himself, they could both live happily ever after together as they traveled around the world and C.C. annoyed them endearingly. That would be a really nice and touching moment to have. Something to end a story on. But this wasn't that story, the girl knew.

So instead, all Katie did was heal herself and restore her eyesight before she said, "No, but I'm assuming that doesn't matter," she replied as she sat down.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:19 pm

Caesar

"No, it doesn't. Your hapiness doesn't matter much, considering you have very little time left to live." Caesar chuckled and gave his captive a deranged smile.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:25 pm

Katie

"Oh shut the hell up. I get it, you're evil! You don't have to laugh obnoxiously and small at me like I'm some broken toy of yours, that got old a long time ago," Katie snapped when she found out Caesar wanted to kill her. The girl wasn't surprised by the news, but now that she knew she was most likely going to be killed, there was really no point in being nice to the Humage, the girl decided.

"I can't believe you risked your life just to get some petty vengeance on someone who doesn't really give a damn about your existence," Katie muttered as she looked down, allowing her hair to cover her face. This was the worst date night ever, Katie didn't care about the stories C.C. and Rein had told her, she had won.

(Let the bitterness be vocalized.)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:04 pm

Caesar

"Oh please, like I'd kill you just for fun. You, Katie...you're special." Caesar grinned again. "Because with your death, Susanna will be reborn anew."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:02 pm

Katie

Katie quieted down for a second, surprised by Caesar's reply. Could he really bring her back? After all, Katie was the motivation for Susanna's decline and Rhys' motivation for killing Susanna, perhaps dying for her sake would be fair, just, even. But then ... she hadn't been the only one involved in Susanna's end, had she? Katie's eyes widened before she looked back up at Caesar.

"You selfish bastard," Katie swore as she jumped up. "You just want her back because you're lonely, not because you love Susanna," Katie stated furiously, a self-righteous glint in the girl's eyes. "You never actually loved her. ... She never really loved you either, considering you had to cut her off from her family and friends, drive her insane, and get her out into the damn wilderness just to have a relationship with her!" Katie shrieked at the Humage. "She hated you before you drove her mad, she was terrified of you," She added, her voice full of bitterness as tears once again streamed down her face.

"I will never let you touch her again, after everything you've done. You're just as responsible for her death as Rhys is," Katie added, hoping every word she said would infuriate and hurt the humage, if he even could be hurt.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:56 pm

Caesar

In a flash Katie was up against the wall, a dagger pressed sharply on her neck, drawing a bit of blood. Caesar literally growled at Katie as he held her there, his face inches away from hers.

"I did love her, you bitch! I loved her with every fiber of my being! And I would do anything to get her back!"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:04 am

Katie

Katie gasped in pain as Caesar held her against the wall, but the girl didn't cease up. Katie's small wound healed itself on it's own slowly, closing up and just leaving out the small amount of blood on her neck that had dripped out.

"That wasn't love, that was narcissism, Caesar," Katie hissed. "If you had actually loved her, you would have respected her. You wouldn't have lied to her or isolated her from the people she cared about," She added, the tears ceasing up once again as she chuckled bitterly. "Even you know that's true. Otherwise you would have never done it, Caesar," Katie pointed out lastly as she looked into the Humage's eyes, wondering if the other personalities in Caesar's body could see her. Her eyes softened as she studied them. She had never spent much time with him, but Katie did remember Arthur, and she had heard about Zaku, and Elizabeth, and Sai as well. It was kind of a shame they would have to die along with Caesar, but Katie didn't really know of a way to save them.

Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:15 am

Caesar

Caesar growled again, but his eyes slowly glazed over as he let Katie go. After a moment, he sighed.

"In his own twisted way, I do believe Caesar did love your cousin. Or at least he deludes himself into thinking that. I only...we only wish we could have protected her better." Arthur stated with a sad sigh. After a moment he dropped the dagger and clutched his head in pain.

"Run, Katie! We'll hold him off as long as we can. Just run! Call for C.C. in your mind! A Mage as powerful as her could likely hear it. Now run!"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:31 am

Katie

Katie stumbled as her feet hit the ground, surprised that Caesar- No, Arthur, had dropped her. The now startled girl stared at the cavern ground for a few seconds as she processed what Arthur was saying.

"That's not good enough. Especially now," Katie mumbled as she looked back up at Arthur. Katie stared for a few seconds before saying, "Thank you though. And I'm sorry." Katie said quickly before she put her hand in front of Arthur's eyes suddenly, chanting another blinding spell that would illuminate her bleeding hand for a few seconds. It was unfair to do to Arthur, but if Caesar came back soon ... Having him stumbling around would definitely give her a few minutes. After the flash happened, Katie quickly grabbed onto the dagger and ran into the next room.

"C.C. ... Nell's been injured. He's on top of the Phoenix ..." Katie thought, trying to pump some magic into her mind. It made everything in her body hurt a bit more, but Katie could at least think more clearly as well. Which reminded her, "Oh, and Kaleb kidnapped and now I'm trapped in a cavern somewhere with Caesar too," She added while scanning the caverns around her as she ran around, not sure which way would lead her out of this system. Caesar would be unblinded soon, and he was now even in a worse mood then the crazy he was always at, thanks to Katie.

And worse, Kaleb was around in the cavern somewhere as well.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:46 am

General Narrative

An undescribeable screech of rage thundered from the direction of Caesar's location, making the walls of the cavern shake. No doubt that would convince young Katie to run even harder. And then, a few minutes after the yell, Kaleb's voice started to fill the echoing caverns.

"Katie? Katie? Where aaaaaaarrrrrrrreeeeeeee you? Ooh! Are we playing hide-and-seek! I love that game! Ready or not, here I come! Don't worry, I'll bring you right back to Caesar!"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:01 am

Katie

Katie muttered a spell that would allow her to see in the dark as she went higher up through the caverns, running as quickly as he awful shoes would allow her. At least she hadn't listened to C.C.'s footwear advice though, then her ankles would at least be broken by now, Katie was sure. There weren't any stalactites or stalagmites, she noticed as she ran further and further.

Kaleb's voice drifted around the caves, pervading every part of them. Katie stopped in place immediately as she heard the man's cheerful call, and she looked down at Caesar's dagger, her dagger now. Perhaps it would be better if she gave it back to Caesar ... Katie didn't feel like doing it in person, maybe Kaleb could hold it for her.

Katie chanted another spell, causing light to quickly wrap her legs and arms, rejuvenating her muscles. She would pay for this tomorrow, if there was a tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:00 am

Kaleb

"Boo!" the man-child jumped in front of Katie, suddenly, from an unseen passageway. He grabbed her arms and grinned at her. "Gotcha! I win!"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:26 am

"You going to tell me what happened Rhys," Chris asked as she sat down next to him. "You didn't get into another fight did you?"
-------------
Nell opened his eyes and tried to sit. His chest screamed in pain and he let out a howl. Looking around he couldn't see Katie or that guy. He knew what he had to do.

"C.C. I have to get her." Nell stood forcing himself to walk down the stairs and into the street through the unbearable pain. He finally got to where C.C. was and walked in.

"C.C.....Katie's been kidnapped," he said. Then he passed out again.
-------------
Sunny nodded. Whatever was going on, Maul wanted nothing to do with it. Or he was protecting those two. Either way, Sunny was going to respect that.

"Yes Sir," she said. "Are we ready to go?"
-------------
Mab sat up, worried. She bit her lip and stayed quiet as they kept riding past. If they were taken, the girl could only imagine what might happen. She took one of Carlisle's hand as if to reassure him.
-------------
Mirela bowed to Hazuki and motioned Jewels forward.

"My you look so pretty." Mirela smacked him upside the head. "But um...that is not why I am here. I am here to tell you something. Something that might be useful."

Mirela stood there as she noticed Eiden standing close by. Silence had disappeared oddly.

"I know you are always looking for more people to join the Rebellion, correct?"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:50 am

(I think now might be a good time for Baruti.)
Rhys

Rhys shook his head as he breathed slow and deep breaths. The Captain disconnected his belt and tossed his sword beside him before saying, "The Gloriana family ... someone robbed them of some family jewelry," Rhys explained between breaths as he held up the diamond necklace for Chris to see. There was some blood on it, the Captain noticed with a frown before he set it on the Peugh. "... anyways, the thief waited .... around there. He had green hair, was slightly tall, extremely thin ... but muscular as well, and he was ... a flirty git," Rhys continued to explain to Chris as he took the ties out of his tunic, pulling it over his head very slowly as he tried not to disturb his wounds. "The chase itself was across the rooftops, though the thief wasn't observant enough to ... realize I was injured, so I ... eventually traded information with him for the ... the necklace," Rhys finished, his hands shaking and skin pale now.

"I think something was wrong with my chainmail," Rhys remarked as he looked at the chain beside him. It wasn't shaped right near the neckline, the Captain noticed as he saw pieces of the chain disconnected almost, unbent and sticking out. It would seem his armor had injured him, ironically.
-------------------------------
Carlisle

Carlisle squeezed Mab's hands tightly as the Soldiers drifted out of sight. Carlisle held his breath for almost half a minute before loudly exhaling when the Doctor assumed they were safe. True, a few of the Soldiers on horses could chase after them, or their appearance might be reported, but for now all was good.

"Well I suppose that's only natural, considering we are nearing more populated territory now," Carlisle explained to Mab, trying to simplify everything.
--------------------------------
Katie

Katie didn't even take the time to look at Kaleb's face or respond to him as she quickly moved with Caesar's dagger and stabbed Kaleb's hand so he'd let go of her. The girl aimed for the deep palmar arch veins, knowing it would prevent the monster's hand from working. Immediately afterward, Katie kicked herself back from Kaleb with a shocked grunt, knife still in hand as she looked up towards the lackey.

"I'm done playing with you," She spat out.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:07 am

Chris smiled as Rhys described the theif. She knew who it was alright. Jewels. Chris wondered if Rhys knew that Jewels meant what he said when he was flirting. Jewels liked to flirt, but he usually did it with people he liked or found attractive.

"Well you should rest," Chris said, standing. "And don't worry about the theif. He's harmless at the best of times. He only does what he does because it's all he knows. But I can see that his future may not always be that way."

Chris moved to let Rhys rest. But she stopped. "Also. You better stop getting injuried. Today won't be your only roof adventure."

(Hey Alec why is Rhys holding up the necklace? He probably forgot in his injuried state that Chris is blind. XD Also Chris = crypticness x 10 XP)
-------------
Mab nodded at what Carlisle said. She felt suddenly bad. After all she wasn't as recognizable as Carlisle was. Hardly any soldier paid attention to the Priests and Priestesses, so her identity might be unknown to them.

"We'll be safe," she said, though whether to convince Carlisle or herself, she wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:11 pm

(Cause Rhys isn't thinking much right now, blood loss and all that.)

Rhys

"Can you get some ... some cloth at least?" Rhys asked as he glanced down towards his shoulder. " ... I just need to cover and tie up my shoulder," Rhys replied in explanation as he leaned against the peugh once again.
------------------------------
Carlisle

"Yes," Carlisle replied with a nod as he looked back at Mab. The Doctor leaned forward and kissed her forehead tenderly, pulling back with a soft smile on his face as he tried to reassure her as well.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:16 pm

Behind Maul, a clapping sounds could be heard as Baruti emerged from their camp, a delighted grin upon his face, "How valiant of you, Maul, to let a former friend slip away. Valiant, but foolish. I am sure Her Majesty would be delighted to have her favorite prisoner back, however."

He signaled a cavalry regiment who quickly mounted their horses and took off after Mab and Carlisle. He smiled as he turned his attention to Maul, who was now surrounded by drawn swords.

"You are under arrest, Lord Maul, for treason," he declared.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:36 pm

Mab felt this warmth go through her as Carlisle kissed her forehead. She felt completely safe with him. It was the same kind of feeling she felt around Chris. Safe and loved.

"Hopefully we get to Laro quickly."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:52 pm

C.C.

Moments after Kaleb unleashed a howl of fury and pain, the wall next to him exploded, knocking the large man to his feet. A furious looking C.C. stepped out of the rubble, followed by a now conscious Nell. Kaleb groaned and attempted to get up, but was silenced with C.C. lifted a rock and bashed it on his thick head.

"Don't you dare touch her, bastard!"

Maul

Maul gave the arrogant sorceror a smug look as he smiled. "No, I am not. You, Baruti, are given the punishment of death for trying to subvert my authority."

Seven out of the ten soldiers now surrounding Maul turned their swords on the last three, making quick work of them. The turn-coat soldiers then surrounded Baruti, and one of them slipped behind him and held a sword to his neck.

"I have friends in high places in the Order. So they obliged my request and sent some recruits to join and infilitrate my platoon of soldiers, in the event that you decided to go rogue. Which the Order agreed was a very likely possibility, considering the callous vermin you are, Baruti. And now I have full rights to see you dead. And technically speaking, my orders were to find Heir Nebi and bring him to the Empress. Nothing was said about Carlisle, or any of his traveling companions. If that was indeed Heir Carlisle."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:01 pm

Sunny didn't move at all. Her loyality was to Maul and not Baruti, although her overall loyality should be to the Empress. Still Sunny saw nothing wrong with what Maul did. So she just stood there, glancing back at the river. Carlisle and the girl were gone now anyways.
----------
Nell let out a low growl. He knew that he was sort of slipping now, but Katie's safty was his first and only priority at this point. So what if he went feral saving her? As long as she's ok.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:21 pm

Katie

Katie's covered her eyes when the wall exploded, terrified that Caesar might have taken the quick way to finding her. But then she heard C.C.'s voice, and Katie quickly pulled her arms down and stared.

"C.C., Nell!" Katie shouted as she ran towards the Mage, her right hand still clenched around Kaleb's dagger as she hugged onto C.C., quickly letting go as she looked at Nell. "Are you alright, Nell? I mean ..." Katie asked quietly as she studied the Inu's appearance, knowing that Kaleb had broken his ribs earlier.
--------------------------------
Carlisle

"Yes, hopefully ..." Carlisle replied as he looked past Mab once again. They were being followed by skilled horsemen, considering how the Knights were actually gaining ground on them, despite the speed of the river.

"Mab," Carlisle said as he stood up. "I will return in a few minutes," The Doctor stated before suddenly diving into the river.
_--------------------------------
Savina

Savina heard shouts from up ahead, followed quickly by the sounds of swords cutting flesh.

"An ambush?" The Soldier muttered aloud as she glanced towards where the noise was coming from, then back to Bakar. She couldn't leave him alone if something bad was going on. But then again, she couldn't exactly protect him from such a compromising position in the wagon either. So Savina grabbed onto her blade and whispered to her to the child, "Come on, we need to do a bit of walking," she stated, trying not to worry him too much.
-----------------------------------
Rhys

Rhys laid down on a peugh alone, drifting in and out of consciousness as he noted that the temple seemed to be closed for now. The Captain was glad that Chris was so considerate, even if she was rather confusing sometimes. Rhys was disappointed to find out that he'd have more chases in his future unfortunately. Hopefully they wouldn't happen for a few more weeks, Rhys wasn't sure if he could take it or not.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:29 pm

Mab watched Carlisle go and was tempted to jump in after him. Her feeling of warmth immediately faded and left her with panic. She closed her eyes.

"Apollo please protect Carlisle. I can't...I can't lose him."
--------------
Nell looked at Katie, his anger making it hard to focus.

"I'll be fine Katie. You come before me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Succession: Rebellion
Page 2 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next