New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Succession: Rebellion

Go down 
+3
Magus1108
TokoToTheEnd
Alec
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

Succession: Rebellion - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:56 pm

Atiya

"What does **** mean Daddy?" Atiya asked curiously. Huh. She'd never heard a word like that before. It did sound similar to something Mommy had nearly said, once, before stopping herself for some reason.

C.C.

C.C. gave Katie a mock glare and stuck her tongue at her again. Then, with a flash of inspiration, the immortal Mage sprang at Katie, and began to tickle the girl relentlessly.

"Now take that back, Katie! Before I tickle you to death." C.C. replied with a giggle.

Bakar

"Really?" Bakar asked hopefully. He got off of her bed and walked to the exit of the tent, waiting for her to go first.

Syrien

"Thank you, Brighe. Hearing that from you...thank you. I am sure my Wife Naylia would be proud of me, but it is pleasant to hear you say that as well."
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 4:16 am

Alain remained quiet as he watched Kegan and the stranger. Grownups still made him nervous, and this suit felt weird on him, and he could tell that there was something strange in the air, and... well, he didn't like it all. Atiya seemed excited, but he was just nervous.

-----------

"Why should I care if they're getting married?" Ana's staff hit the ground angrily. "I don't even like them. Heck, I would kill my own mother to save my skin." Not that her mother had ever cared about her.

"But..." The unlucky young woman who had been chosen to help Ana prepare cringed back, quite unsure of what to do. "R-r-r-ein request-ted..." Weakly, she pointed to the simple dress that had been thrown onto the bed.

"Then just go tell her that I hate her guts and that I'm not going to her wedding, and, above all, I am not wearing a dress!" Over her dead body--no, not even then.

(I am determined to get Ana in a dress, no matter how much she may hate me for it.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:25 am

Kegan

"I ... that's the word you say when you want Auntie Brighe to be mad at you all day," Kegan replied quickly, not even bothering to respond to Nebi's teasing before he whispered to the human, "If she says that in front of Rein later, I'm blaming you," before patting his best man on the shoulder.
-------------------------------
Katie

Katie shrieked as C.C. leaped on top of her, though Katie attempted to cross her arms before the Mage started tickling.

"Never," Katie shouted while laughing, trying to kick C.C. off of her at the same time.
--------------------------------
Brighe

Brighe nodded in reply, glancing back down at the ground as she contemplated what to say next. The granite beneath her feet had already been smoothed over at least four times by her, she realized as her mind began to drift a bit. Only about forty more minutes ...

"Where is Hazuki and Mirela!?" Brighe asked suddenly, jerking about a bit as she stared up at Syrien. Hair dangled in front of the Elf's face as she tried to guess where the rebel leader and her ... whatever Mirela was, might be.
Savina

Savina nodded at Bakar as she pulled on her boots. The Soldier wasn't happy with the situation she was in, not at all. But she had to face it now, before Maul started making plans and becoming even more set on his plans, as the Kaleesh was wont to do.

"How does Sunny feel about Maul's plan ...?" Savina asked Bakar. It would be easier to discuss this with Maul if she had some help, but Savina definitely wasn't going to make Bakar speak when he was obviously very uncomfortable with the idea.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:18 am

Atiya

"Oh, ok. I'll make sure to say it to her later, then!" Atiya giggled again and looked over at Alain. She grinned at him and hugged the slightly older boy.

"Smile, Alain! This is fun!"

Bakar

"No...I don't think he's told her yet...he actually told me not to tell you until he could." Bakar admitted sheepishly.

Syrien, Hazuki

"We're here." Hazuki said as she and Mirela walked into the room. "No need to panic."

C.C.

"Oh? Well then, I guess I'll have to tickle you harder!" C.C. giggled again and started to relentlessly tickle Katie's sides. "Submit!"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:53 am

Savina

Savina looked at Bakar with a slightly stern expression at this news. Maul was going to leave soon, she was sure now, and he was probably going to do it with as few words as possible. ... The fact that Maul didn't trust Savina and Sunny enough to be honest with them and allow them to have an open discussion hurt a bit as well, especially after what had happened yesterday. That wasn't Bakar's fault though ...

"Thank you for telling me Bakar," Savina said softly, kissing the boy's cheek before she quickly stood up straight and walked out of the tent. She would talk to Sunny first, if she could, but Savina wanted to see Maul as well.
---------------------------------
Brighe

Brighe held her breath as she quickly turned around from Syrien to make sure Hazuki and Mirela were in the appropriate attire.

"Well then, I suppose we just need to get the Harpist and ocarina player out and we can get this over with," Brighe stated with a dour, and yet approving, expression.
-----------------------------------
Katie

"That ... never works!" Katie protested between gasps for air.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:17 pm

"Hey! It isn't my fault!" Nebi cried indignantly. This time he added silently. He certainly didn't want Rein mad at him. Mothers were scary when they were protective of their children, whether it be their physical being or their innocence. He shivered at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:21 pm

Kegan

Kegan winced at Atiya's reply, but stared down at Nebi to let the best man know, innocent or not, it was on his head. The Half-Elf glanced back at the mirror once again, before turning back to the group.

"I guess we should get moving then," He decided.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:31 pm

"Just make sure to tell her when you're well away from here," Nebi told his friend with a sigh before grinning slightly as he stepped out the door, gesturing for Kegan to follow him to the main hall.

"That eager for the Wedding Night, huh?" he teased.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:06 pm

Alain blushed lightly at Atiya's hug, but he just stood there, unsure of what to do. Was he supposed to hug her back? He was still trying to figure it out when she pulled away.

Smile? But...

Still, he tried it out, smiling at her. It felt weird, when he didn't know why he was smiling, but it also felt good, relaxing almost.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:31 pm

C.C.

"Oh? Guess I'll have to try even harder." C.C. grinned widely and scooted down, and started her attack of the bottom of Katie's feet. "Now submit and take it back! I'm not afraid to continue."

Atiya

"Good job!" Atiya smiled at him in return, and then kissed him on the cheek. "That was a great job, Alain! You need to smile more often."

Syrien

"I shall retrieve Rein, then." Syrien bid a farewell to Brighe and walked off to get his daughter.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 4:36 pm

Mab nodded and stretched again, fully dressed. She turned to Carlisle.

"I guess I woke up a little early. Can I help you get breakfast?"
-------------
Jewels spotted Rhys up ahead and grinned. He was happy that it was him today and not some random soldier.

"Well if it isn't Captain? Still trying to catch me? Am I that good looking," he teased, knowing it would just rile Rhys up.
-------------
"You know what Priestess! I could just end you right here, right now!"

"And what would be the point in that," Chris asked. "I am not effected by death threats. My death will come when it comes. I have accepted that."

Eiden scowled at Chris even if she couldn't see it. She was really testing his patience.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:13 pm

(Guess who gets to use their laptop at work on Sundays? Very Happy )
Rhys

"That persistent," Rhys growled in reply as he stared at the thief. Next to the Captain, a small pile of chainmail and metal plated boots laid, Rhys having decided that there was so no threat of an attack from the thief. And since that was the case, Rhys wasn't going to waste time wearing something that would only hinder him. He kept his sword though, that was something Rhys would never give up during a chase. Especially not if there was a chance to use it. With that in mind, he began the chase.
----------------------------------------
Carlisle

"Uhh ... I was just going to get some fish, but you could start the fire up," Carlisle suggested as he pulled open the front of the tent flap.
-----------------------------------------
Katie

"No," Katie protested childishly once again, angling her knee so she could push it up into C.C.'s armpit, that always stopped her for a few seconds at least. "Seriously C.C., I'm worried about Nell," Katie stated right before pushing her knee up with as much force as possible.
------------------------------------------
Brighe

"Great," Brighe replied, waiting a until Syrien was gone before she turned around and adressed the crowd of rebels.

"Ok everyone, this'll take about forty minutes time. If you are all very quiet except for when appropriate, and pretend to care about what's happening, you'll all get free food!" Brighe shouted as she fixed her hair quickly, relieved that she had gotten out of being a technical part of the wedding party. Pressuring Rein into choosing Ana was the best decision she had made all year, she was pretty sure. That could just be the sleep deprivation and pettiness though.

Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:19 pm

"You didn't deny it," Jewels said as he step off. He started to laugh. "Are you saying that I am good looking? I always felt you would go after pretty types. Maybe we aren't so different after all. Pretty things attract us."

Jewels then spun and blew a kiss Rhys's way, then turned and hightailed it. He felt that he might get hit for that. But it was too much fun pressing Rhys's button not to do it.

(I <3 You Jewels.)
-----------
Mab stood and nodded as she headed outside as well. She started to look for firewood.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:28 pm

Bakar

"You're welcome." Bakar blushed a little and smiled. "Sunny should be right outside the tent."

C.C.

"Fine, fine. I'll check up on him." C.C grumbled, and stopped her tickling of Katie. "Just be lucky you have that excuse."

((So, shall we get the wedding started, then?))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:32 pm

(There's a wedding? I should pay more attention to not my characters)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:33 pm

((Yes, there is. That is what Kegan and his group are preparing to do right now.))
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 6:00 pm

(Sure, you want to start with Hazuki?)
Savina

Savina nodded in reply to Bakar before marching out of the tent. About eight yards away, Maul was sitting around one small fire with quite a few other Soldiers that Savina didn't know very well. They had always been quiet, kept to themselves. Savina supposed she knew why now. But very close to the exit of the tent, Savina saw Sunny.

She glanced between the Kaleesh who had brought them down this path and the woman that would follow him to the end, and Savina suddenly felt a bit lonely as she thought about what might happen, what they all might do if separated. She couldn't let that happen, Savina knew as she walked over towards Sunny.

"Hey," She greeted awkwardly.
Katie

Katie felt a little guilty as C.C. walked out of the room, but Katie knew she had to. Nell seemed to be in trouble, but even more on Katie's mind, the girl knew she'd never be able remove the magical shield C.C. had secretly put up to block Caesar from messaging her, sensing her, or hearing her. Katie stood up slowly, quickly tip-toeing her way towards the door a few minutes after C.C. had walked out. Katie quickly ripped open the door and walked out, knowing that C.C. would see through any illusions Katie might compose.

The girl ran down the hall quickly, stopping a hundred yards away from her and C.C.'s room before bringing up a bit of magic to her mind and thinking, "Have you buried him yet?" She mentally posed, not sure if Caesar could hear her. If he would even try, but if it worked, Katie hoped it bothered the Humage.
------------------------------------
Rhys

Rhys allowed the Thief to run ahead for a few seconds, waiting until he jumped between roofs before the Captain whistled as loudly, sharply, and magically infused as possible. If he could get the Thief to fall on his face, that would give Rhys at least a twinge of satisfaction for now. And if the thief broke something, then maybe it wouldn't seem so petty.
--------------------------------------
Carlisle

It took Carlisle almost forty minutes to find a fish in the river, void of life as it seemed to be, but once he caught two fish that the Doctor knew Mab would enjoy, Carlisle made his way back to camp. (Having skinned and deboned them using water pressure and magic already. Didn't want to bloody a good dagger after all.)

Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 6:13 pm

((Sure. Uh...I've only been to two or three weddings, and hardly remember them. How do they start out?))

General Narrative

For a moment, all was quite on Caesar's end. However, the peace hardly lasted very long. A loud, almost unhuman roar pierced Katie's mind as Caesar pried open the tinny connection Katie had created by trying to speak to the mad Humage.

"You! Are! Dead!"

Then all was quiet.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 6:24 pm

Jewels felt himself trip and he tried to not fall. Of course he was knocked so off balanced he tumbled forward, doing a summersalt of sorts and almost falling off the roof he was on. Jewels stood, shaking, his right ankle hurting. He stopped and waited for Rhys to catch up.

"Fine you win this time Captain," he called out. "But you have to take the ring from me if you want it."
--------------
Mab had finished the fire and was staring into it. She wondered if it was possible to use fire as a mirror to the future or past as water could sometimes be used.
--------------
"Hi," Sunny said, standing up. "How are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 6:43 pm

(It's a fantasy culture, so you can make up what feels right.)

Katie

Katie found herself stumbling as her head screamed in pain, though she caught herself on a pillar. It hurt like hell, but Katie quickly launched a spell that would dull any headache she might receive. It would seem that the madman did care about Kaleb, even if he had never really shown it from what Katie had seen and heard.

"Good," Katie thought bitterly in reply, deciding to have a bit of her own fun as she turned around and began walking towards the room. "This is the third time you've lost something you claimed to care about, but treated like shit, Caesar. This is the second time I've gotten to witness it, " Katie messaged Caesar as she walked slowly down the hall, a determined expression on her face. "It's been your fault both times, neither Susanna nor Kaleb would never have died if it weren't for you. You're next Caesar, you will be responsible for your own demise, and I know that the gods are just enough to let me see it happen ..." Katie mentally ranted as she neared the barrier C.C. had set up. There was only one thing left to say.

"You are going to lose yourself, Caesar, you're going to lose your friends, your mind. I hope it hurts," Katie finished right as she walked through the barrier, thus cutting the mental connected she and Caesar had had going.
Savina

"Stiff, a bit afraid," Savina answered honestly as she sat next to Sunny. "I have a bit of a headache still, after all that had happened yesterday," She added vaguely before looking into Sunny's eyes. "And you? How have things been for ... I mean, with being awake during all that's happened," Savina explained.
Rhys

Rhys smirked as he saw that the thief seemed to have faltered a bit. Something must have gotten pulled or wounded, which was good enough for Rhys.

"You are mine," He muttered, not caring how the thief might misconstrue his words to tease him. Rhys ran as quickly as possible (Now a few KPH faster then usual, due to the lack of chainmail holding him down.) before jumping across the roof after the thief.

Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 6:54 pm

Jewels then held out the ring in front of him.

"I would get down on one knee and ask you to marry me, but I think it's too soon in our relationship," Jewels commented, still having fun. He noted what Rhys said and smirked. "I've been yours since the start my dear Captain. It just seemed that you weren't mine."
-----------
"I'll be fine," Sunny assured Savina, not that she believed it herself. It was a little too much to process for the girl, but she was trying. She smiled though. "I'm glad you're feeling ok though."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:09 pm

Hazuki

After some coercing from Hazuki and Brighe, the gathered rebel soldiers had organized themselves across two parts of the room, and were standing as the wedding began. Once Kegan was at the makeshift altar, with Nebi standing next to him and a rather sour looking Ana standing opposite of them. In the front row of the crowds, Atiya and her friend Alain were standing near Brighe.

As the music began to play, heads turned as Syrien escorted Rein into the dinning hall. Rein herself was dressed in a simple, yet at the same time beautiful, white wedding dress. Rein smiled brightly as her father led her to the altar, and left her right next to Kegan. Once he was done the Elf made his way to Brighe and the toddlers and stood with them.

"Dearly beloved," Hazuki began. "Today, before the gods, we are gathered here to witness the holy union of marriage between Heir Kegan Ekaitz, and Rein. It is the hope of all of us here that this marriage shall last the entire lifetime of these two beings. Now, does the bride and groom wish to say anything before we move on?"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:39 pm

Rhys

Rhys landed beside Jewels and replied, "Please, you never even gave me your name!" The Captain shouted as he tried to punch the thief. The key to win a fist fight was to never put one hundred percent of yourself into one blow, Rhys remembered. It was still hard not to try and punch the thief's face off though. The Captain tried to resist punching himself after he realized he was flirting in return, even if it was violently.
Savina

Savina smiled in return, motioning for Bakar to come over before she turned back to Sunny.

"So ... the Empire wants to kill us about now, I'm guessing," she pointed out.
Kegan/Brighe

"I ... yeah," Kegan nodded towards Hazuki before looking back at Rein.

"I uhh ... I forgot to bring my notes with me," Kegan apologized, forcing everyone in the audience to chuckle a bit after Brighe glared at them.

"I ... I love you Rein, and I'm sorry," Kegan started off with, making sure to look into his beloved's eyes as he spoke. "I'm sorry I haven't always been able to be here for you, and I'm sorry for what you've been put through because of me," he continued, trying to keep his hands still while speaking. "I can't make up the past two years to you, I know that. But I'd still like to try, for the twins, for Atiya, but especially for you. I love you Rein, more then ... more then anything, and I never want to leave you again. That is one of many reasons for why I am standing here today, here, to marry you," Kegan finished, still pondering if there was anything left to be said.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:44 pm

Jewels dodged the blow, but he leaned on the wrong side and pain shot up his right side. He bit his lip to keep from yelling.

"It's Jewels Treas, my lovely Captain. But you can just call me Jewels. After all, we are friends right?" Jewels grinned at Rhys. "Also there is no need to assult me." He pulled his hand away and shrugged. "You know what. The ring is mine now. You lost it for trying to hit me."

Jewels moved backwards and leapt off the roof. As he hit the ground, his ankle screamed in pain, but he kept going. He couldn't let Rhys find him now. But he wasn't done yet. He would be back for more later.
------------
Sunny nodded grimly. She didn't like that idea at all. But part of her was glad that if she had to be on the run from the Empire, that Maul, Savina and Bakar were with her.

"Well it could be worse. We could be alone in this."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:58 pm

Savina

Savina bit her lip and nodded to Sunny's reply.

"Yeah ... that's what I wanted to talk to you about," Savina admitted as she wrapped her arm around Sunny's shoulder. "Umm ... Bakar says Maul is going to try and leave without us," Savina whispered, knowing that Maul had excellent hearing.
--------------------------
Rhys

"Is that a pun?" Rhys wondered as he jumped off the roof after Jewels. The thief was injured now, but with how close they were to the Chi district (A marketplace area, generally crowded at all times of day), Rhys knew that this mister Treas would be able to escape easily by getting lost in the crowd.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Succession: Rebellion
Page 6 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next