New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Succession: Rebellion

Go down 
+3
Magus1108
TokoToTheEnd
Alec
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Alec
Admin
Alec

Succession: Rebellion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:21 pm

Savina

"Of course Sunny. ... I trust you," Savina replied as she looked at the other Girl, staring into her eyes closely before she suddenly remembered Bakar was sitting right next to her. "I trust both of you," She stated while looking down at the young boy.
-------------------------------
Rhys

"I would have said yes to something private if you weren't a thief," Rhys replied, making sure not smile at all. He wanted the Thief to feel personally judged for his crimes, even if it was a petty wish. Rhys wished that this encounter hadn't happened, painful and annoying as it was. As long as the Thief didn't realize that Rhys couldn't actually stop him, the Captain could at least finish his mission successfully. They had run a decent ways though, now being in the northern half of the Capital instead of central.

And then Rhys realized that he was bleeding again. The Captain almost panicked as he tried to prevent any blood from dripping down, hoping that the Thief wouldn't notice his wound and then run.
---------------------------------
Katie

Katie nodded her head in reply before she grabbed the back of Nell's head and pulled the Inu closer, kissing him the way C.C. had showed her (despite what she had told the Mage).
Carlisle

"I am glad as well..." Carlisle replied with a small smile to prove to Mab he meant what he said.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:29 pm

Sunny leaned over and kissed Savina on the cheek. Red in the face for what she just did, she leaned over and kissed Bakar on the cheek as well.

"Thank you both. It's nice to have a new.....family."
-----------------
Jewels was thrown off guard. Did Rhys just said he would have gone out with him? Jewels smiled as he walked over to Rhys and moved his face an inch from Rhys's.

"It was nice meeting you Captain," Jewels said, putting the necklace in his hand. "Until we meet again."

Then Jewels ran and leaped down into the crowd of people.
----------------
Nell was surprised by the kiss, but he didn't push Katie away. In fact he leaned into it, wrapping his arms around her.
----------------
Mab closed her eyes again.

"So what kind of person is this Laro?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:36 pm

((Shall I begin Operation: Caesar, Alec? Hehehe.))

Bakar

Bakar blushed bright red when Sunny kissed him. He turned away from her and mumbled various things under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:46 pm

(Yup.)

Carlisle

Carlisle exhaled loudly as he stared past Mab, towards the riverbank. The Champion knew there was something off in the distance, but what it was he wasn't sure. So Carlisle dismissed it before replying, "He's ... unique. But kind, very kind," Carlisle reassured before mumbling, "after you get past his general personality."
-----------------------------
Rhys

Rhys contemplated grabbing onto the Thief when he stood inches away from him, but a few drops of blood hitting the ground beneath him make the Captain think better of it. But he still regretted not punching the smug bastard in the face when he had the chance. He'd have to get bandaged up before going back to the Duke's home, Chris was a bit out of the way, but she was closer then the castle at this point, Rhys decided as he climbed down the side of the roof, slowly, and began his journey towards the temple of apollo.
------------------------------
Savina

Savina's breathing slowed down as Sunny kissed her on the cheek, and her cheeks turned red just like Bakar beside her. But the girl wished that she could have kissed Sunny again, surprising herself a bit as she leaned against the wagon side.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:49 pm

Kaleb

"Katie!" a loud and obnioxous voice exclaimed from nearby the kissing Inu and human girl. Upon turning, they would both see a very large and muscular bald man walking toward them. While he would not look familiar to Nell, Katie would certainly remember him for various reasons.

"Hey, old friend! Great to see you!"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:24 pm

Nell looked from Katie to the strange man and raised at his girlfriend. But Nell didn't say anything. He waited for Katie to speak.
----------------
"Is he anything like Chris?" Mab thought about her friend and mother figure. She really did miss her. "Sorry. Probably not. It's just my wishful thinking. You live with someone for a long time and it's hard to be away from them."
----------------
Chris smiled to herself as she started to sing.

Lullay, Thou little tiny Child,
By, by, lully, lullay.
Lullay, Thou little tiny Child.
By, by, lully, lullay.

O sisters, too, how may we do,
For to preserve this day;
This poor Youngling for whom we sing,
By, by, lully, lullay.

Herod the King, in his raging,
Charged he hath this day;
His men of might, in his own sight,
All children young, to slay.

Then woe is me, poor Child, for Thee,
And ever mourn and say;
For Thy parting, nor say nor sing,
By, by, lully, lullay.

-------------
Jewels looked back where he left Rhys and chuckled. He sure hoped to see him again. Even if the Captain didn't want him to.

Suddenly a man appeared in front of Jewels, a girl not to far behind him. Jewels smiled at them, but it was a fake one. Eiden grabbed Jewels by the arm and dragged him to an alley.

"Hazuki wants to see you about money and funds."

"Then let's go. I have something to tell her anyways."

All three blinked out and appeared at the Rebellion HQ. Mirela, who was waiting, rolled her eyes at Jewels wave and wink.

"I don't know why Hazuki bothers with people like you."

"Because I can get you things."
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:23 pm

"Good." Ana gave a nod of her head as she spoke the word. "You get me that, and you might not ever see me again." Depending whether or not she decided to take him. That princess or queen or whatever Tsuba called herself had promised her lots of money for a heir, and that offer was still quite tempting. The question was, was Kegan worth the risk?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:43 pm

Kegan

Kegan nodded while exhaling loudly, caught off guard when he remembered that he was still holding his Daughter.

"Uhh ... well you can visit sometimes if you want," Kegan replied very awkwardly, having no idea whether or not Ana cared about Atiya. But who wouldn't love her? Atiya was just so adorable and mischievous, and it was almost always endearing. Kegan decided, since he was totally unbiased in this thought process. "I guess. But we wont pay you for that," He added quickly.
------------------------------------
Rhys

Whys has made sure to his his handkerchief as a bandage of sorts to absorb the blood as he made his way over to Chris' temple. It was a pretty awful bandage though, since it ended up being soaked in blood by the time he had gotten there.

Rhys heard music as he walked into the main structure of the temple. It made Rhys rather depressed as he heard it, but it also calmed his anger and frustration down as well, leaving only pain. The Captain allowed Chris to finish before he said, "Chris!?" his voice strained.
--------------------------------------
Katie

Katie's eyes shot open as she heard Kaleb's voice. The young woman was immediately terrified, recognizing that idiotically callous (She was sure) voice. But he was dangerous, Katie remembered that much. The healer began to chant a spell, only to be stopped when she realized her tongue was in Nell's mouth. But even when the Inu pulled back from her, Katie simply grabbed him and rolled over into the bush behind them. They could crawl through it, climb down the building somehow, just hide even, Katie thought to herself as she reached through the bush. But something was stopping her.

"No, no no no no n- shit!" Katie exclaimed in fear when she realized that there was a wall behind the bush. This wasn't supposed to happen, not out here, not right now, not ever! What was he doing here? Katie wondered as she turned around to stare at Kaleb. " .... is He back for more? Or does he just want to kill," Katie wondered as she ignored the fact that she was crying. Katie glared at Kaleb as she took a step over the bench and towards the monster. Whatever happened, it would better if it happened quickly, Katie decided as she tried to be brave.
---------------------------------------
Carlisle

"Ummm ... like Chris I think he has the ability to make conversations awkward with just a few words?" Carlisle stated questioningly as he glanced up towards the sky. "He cares about people. Otherwise ... I don't think they have anything in common," he decided before slipping his hand back into the river, steering the raft away from the shore once again.

"I mean, they'd probably get along ...?" He added questioningly, not wanting Mab to not even like Dr. Laro before they even saw him. ... If they even saw him at all, Carlisle realized as he looked down at the river again. What if Tsuba had tracked him down, killed him ... or worse? Carlisle chanted quickly again, speeding up the river once again.

Last edited by Alec on Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:07 pm

Kaleb

"Guess what, penpal? Our good old buddy Caesar wants to see you!" Kaleb exclaimed with great delight, not noticing Katie's great discomfort or frightened visage at all.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:33 am

Katie

"What!?" Katie mouthed incredulously as she stared at Kaleb. Flames flickered around Nell, Katie, and Kaleb as they stood on the rooftop, apparently alone at this point. That was probably for the best. "So Caesar is after me now," Katie mentally tried to process, terrified by the realization. But what was even worse ...

"I gave you grammar lessons?" Katie asked as she took a step back towards Nell.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:50 am

Maul

As Maul led his platoon, the Kaleesh noticed something drifting toward them on the river beside them out of the corner of his eye. He turned his head and his eyes widened in shock up seeing Carlisle and some unknown woman drifting toward them on a makeshift boat of sorts.

Kaleb

"Yep! And it was sure helpful, too! Now I can write the bestest letters ever!" Kaleb declared with a proud smile.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:27 am

Carlisle

"I mean, you will like him when we see him," Carlisle reassured once again, trying to ignore his fears as he smiled at his girlfriend. "Just ... don't ask him about his family," He added quickly. If th- When they saw Laro, they needed to be as respectful as possible. Carlisle couldn't give him a reason too ... it would be so rude of him to just show up already anyways, being all illegal and everything. "Maybe we should just turn around ...." Carlisle began to say as he looked back up at Mab, only to see a group of soldiers on the riverbank behind her. The raft drifted by, quickly as the river could take it, but Carlisle felt like it was going by entirely too slow.

But there was Maul ... standing amongst his men. Carlisle could tell with just a glance. Though the red skin and small horns certainly made picking him out rather simple.
--------------------------------
Katie

Katie continued to cry now, reaching her hand out behind her for Nell. She couldn't ... not alone, not with this. He was right there just smiling, "Why the hell ..." Katie's mind raced as he breathing quickened. "It isn't right. He can't ..." She wondered as she looked back at Nell, wanting someone to confirm that this wasn't her nightmares come true. That it was just a mistake, or something. Maybe Susanna's warnings those years ago were right? She shouldn't have taken that sip of gin ... She was drunk now, so drink, so crazily drunk and now she was hallucinating. But one look at Nell ... Katie wished she could be drunk now.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:32 am

Nell was worried and something in his almost snapped as a very low growl came from his thought and he moved to stand in front of Katie. His instincts to protect were taking over and somewhere in the back of Nell's mind, he feared that if he was like this for too long he might go feral.

"Don't touch her," he warn, growling again, his ears flat against his head.
---------------
Mab nodded at what Carlisle told her of Laro. She hoped she would make a good impression on him.

Then Mab noticed Carlisle's look and she glanced over. Seeing the soldiers her first reaction was danger, but Carlisle didn't say anything so she wasn't sure what to do.

"Something wrong Car?"
---------------
Chris turned to where Rhys's voice came from and she stood. She walked over to him and sat him down on a pew, then went to get her supplies. As she return she started to clean the wound. As she worked she spoke.

"What happened? Did you get attacked again?"
---------------
Mirela went to Hazuki's room and knocked on the door. Jewels, Eiden and Silence stood behind the Gypsy.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:00 am

Rhys

Rhys groaned in pain as he sat down on the peugh, leaning forward so he wouldn't get any blood on it.

"That was a ... beautiful song," Rhys informed Chris, pausing as he exhaled loudly. But that wasn't why he was here. That wasn't what Chris had asked, either. "It was a chase. Rooftops, quite a bit of jumping," Rhys answered as he slipped off his chain mail. The Captain grimaced as he thought about the other part of the chase, the nerve of the thief. The luck Rhys had had with getting the necklace back from him. ", quite a bit of flirting as well," Rhys added, knowing that he wanted to talk to someone, and that Chris was the only one he really could in this case. ", but I did manage to retrieve the necklace, even if I couldn't catch the crook who snatched it in the first place," Rhys reassured as he began to ramble. His head felt awfully light, the Captain inwardly remarked. Almost like it did before ... "Oh gods, not now," Rhys mumbled as he fainted, luckily falling back onto the peugh instead of hitting the ground.
Carlisle

"I don't think they recognize us. At least, the ones that are a threat don't," Carlisle whispered to Mab as he mentally counted the forty soldier standing on the riverbank, inwardly cursing as they all stared back it felt like. A light breeze blew by, pulling Carlisle out of his daze as he looked back at Mab.

"It would seem they aren't going to chase us at least. We should be safe," He reassured, though the runaway still had a grim expression.
-----------------------------------
Katie

"Nell ..." Katie whispered as she used her right hand to wipe some of the tears off of her face. She couldn't allow Nell to be hurt by Kaleb. That ... that monster may have been grinning now, but Katie knew what he was capable of, what he would do in a moments notice. And he'd do it with that grin on his face while doing it, she knew. Not this time though, she wouldn't let him, Katie inwardly tried to reassure herself as she steadied her breathing.

"Nell ... maybe you should go get C.C.?" Katie asked quietly. She knew that, with the stairs, Nell would never reach C.C. in time to prevent Katie from being taken to Caesar. But Nell would at least be safe ...
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:24 am

Nell turned to face Katie and his harden expression soften. Just a little. He shook his head.

"No. As an Inu I am naturally loyal and protective. I will not leave you alone Katie," Nell told her, his and curling into a fist as he resisted another growl. "I would rather die than lose you."
---------------
Mab nodded as she scanned the soldiers again. She felt nervous and sent another prayer to Apollo.

'He's probably getting really annoyed with me,' Mab thought randomly.
---------------
Chris watched as Rhys passed out as she thought about what he said. She smiled a little. She knew who Rhys had ran into, or at least she assumed it was Jewels.

"Don't worry Rhys. These things have a way of working themselves out," she said, as she strained to lay Rhys on the pew so she could finish taking care of him. "You will see. The future gets so bright sometimes that it's hard for me to look, so don't worry too much." Chris finished and took a deep breath. "Shall I sing for you again," she whispered to the unconscious body.

"Oh, my love, my darling,
I've hungered for your touch
a long, lonely time.
And time goes by so slowly
and time can do so much,
are you still mine?
I need your love,
I need your love,
God speed your love to me!

Lonely rivers flow
to the sea, to the sea,
To the open arms of the sea.
Lonely rivers sigh,
"Wait for me, wait for me!"
I'll be coming home, wait for me!

Oh, my love, my darling,
I've hungered, for your touch
a long, lonely time.
And time goes by so slowly
and time can do so much,
are you still mine?
I need your love
I need your love,
God speed your love to me!"

(Sorry. I really like Unchained Melody. XD Also I have plans to make Jewels sing Gloucestershire Wassail)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:13 pm

Kaleb

"Bad doggie!" Kaleb swiftly kicked Nell in the chest, knocking him several feet away and likely breaking a rib or two. The man-child smiled down at Katie and scooped her up in his arms.

"Alright Katie, enough playing with your little pet. Caesar says he wants to see ya right away, and I won't disappoint him!"

Maul

Maul stared long and hard at Carlisle as their raft very so slowly drifted down the river. His unflinching gaze did not leave the sight of the boy until Maul respectfully bowed his head. "Once a Bloodbrother, Carlisle, always a Bloodbrother. You shall not return to that Hell again."

Maul turned his attention to the soldiers resting at the riverbank, some of them staring at Carlisle with some akin to recognition. Before any soldier could verbally give their suspicions, however, the Kaleesh barked an order at them to get up and start marching again. The startled soldiers sprang into order and soon they started marching once more.

Maul just hoped Baruti was still in his floating tent, and not looking out at the river.

((If you ask me it totally seems like something Baruti would do. I can imagine him now, using magic to enchant his tent and traveling in that during the day so he wouldn't have to demean himself with physical exercise.))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:57 pm

Nell cried out in pain as he was knocked backwards. He started to fade out and he attempted to get up and help Katie, but he was in too much pain.

"Katie....sorry...."
---------------
Mab looked at Carlisle as Maul shouted out to them or more Carlisle. They probably didn't recognize her at all.

Sunny walked over to Maul and Mab saw her point at her.

"Do you know the girl as well," Sunny asked Maul. "She doesn't look like anyone from the competition or any known criminal."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:04 pm

Nebi blinked drunkenly as he heard his name over the shouts. He had been entranced by a brawl taking place between an Amazonian and a female elf, which had obviously been encouraged by the drunken crowd. Someone even had the bright idea to summon a torrent of mud to add to the fun. It might have been him. He didn't remember. He would have to remember to make this a sport once he became Emperor, however...

He grinned, waving over at Brighe, "Hey, you made it! What can I help you with?"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:18 pm

(Rhys would be one of the few people that singing might actually help, considering it's his natural element and music has an effect on his mood. And that should be awesome.)
Carlisle

Carlisle stared at Maul, reading the Kaleesh's lips carefully. The Doctor bowed in reply, closing his eyes as he contemplated what would happen to him if someone else had been leading the mission. Sure he might have beaten them all, killed them all, but Carlisle could tell Baruti was with the group. Tsuba would find out where he was, more soldiers would be sent, and eventually, Carlisle would be subdued. And Tsuba ... she had been merciful last time, letting him become a monster in the arena, keeping him around for her ... she had needed him, wanted him around. Carlisle couldn't go back to that again. He couldn't let Mab be taken either. The things that would happen to her.

The Doctor stared at the muttering soldiers with intent, waiting for even the slightest provocation before he'd start pulling men into the river.
----------------------------------
Brighe

Brighe looked at the brawl in disgust, seeing at least ten ways the elf could have taken the amazonian down by now. Then again, the women weren't fighting for self-respect or any good reason, just for the drunk sick bastards in the room around her.

.... "Who the hell brought mud into the eating area?" Brighe wondered to herself before she looked back at Nebi, obviously annoyed with everything around her. "Well it would be nice if this place got cleaned up before tomorrow," Brighe started with before adding, "My Nephew and Rein are getting married tomorrow. Unfortunately, it will have to be in here," she explained.
----------------------------------
Rhys

Rhys regained consciousness as Chris neared the end of some song about love; or, being loved? Rhys wasn't sure, calmer he might be, his back was still screaming out in pain. He supposed that's just to be expected after one fights three orcs, and then goes running across the roofs of the capital like a fool. And he was a fool, going after to the crime scene alone, giving the thief extremely personal information about himself. Of course the crook would give him the necklace after finding out he's gay, that bastard could now blackmail Rhys for ten times the amount of money he would have gotten for the jewelry.

"That was lovely," Rhys croaked once he was sure Chris was finished singing.
------------------------------------
Katie

"Nell!" Katie shrieked as Kaleb tossed her boyfriend aside like he was a mutt. Katie began to rush towards Nell, chanting quickly so as to try and heal him, but Kaleb suddenly picked her up, surprising the Katie and cutting her off at the same time. The last time he had touched her ... Katie clenched her fists, causing her fingernails to embed into the palms of her hands.

"Let go of me ..." Katie hissed as blood dripped out of her hands.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:30 pm

Kaleb

"Sorry, no can do, Katie. Caesar's orders. But don't worry, you'll have a great time! I'm sure Caesar will have lots of fun games for us all to play." Kaleb stated cheerily. A moment later he and the young girl in his arms vanished, and reappeared miles away in an unknown and dark location. Out from the shadows a familiar looking Humage revealed himself.

"Ah, good job Kaleb. I see you've brought our guest of honor here with us. Allow me to...welcome you to my new home, Katie." Caesar said with a cackle.

Maul

"They are both just simple travelers. Nothing more. Do you disagree?" Maul asked Sunny, giving her a stern look.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:33 pm

Atiya

"Daddy, can we go now?" Atiya asked, giving a little yawn. "I wanna play more with Alain."

NPC

"Ma'am, Lady Hazuki wishes to see you." a rebel stated as he walked over to Ana.

Hazuki

"Yes?" Hazuki asked, opening the door to see Mirela and other unimportant people.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:38 pm

(Should I have Baruti appear and try to capture Carlisle and Maul?)

"Really? Mazel Tov!" Nebi exclaimed happily, grinning at the elf, "That's wonderful news. I suppose we will have to clean up after ourselves... Who was it that summoned the mud?!"

"Don't look at me. I have an affinity with metals," Gilkas told him before chuckling, "But can't we wait until they're tired out?"

"Who. The crowd or the girls?" Nebi asked seriously.

"Either one," the dwarf said with a shrug.

Sighing, Nebi shook his head, "Nah. We better clean it up. Now, who summoned the mud?!!!"

An orc a few feet him him sighed and raised his hand, "I did. And just when I almost felt like I was home."

"We have much to learn from your people," Nebi told him reverently, "Perhaps we can do this again tomorrow night's wedding reception but for now, unsummon the mud."

The orc nodded and reluctantly snapped his finger, "Muckup."

Last edited by almostinsane99 on Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:46 pm

Katie

Katie looked at Caesar in disgust, actually being less disgusted and frightened of his presence more then that of the man who held onto her. "Put me down!" Katie shouted at Kaleb as she slapped him in the face.
-------------------
Brighe

Brighe nodded in approval at the mud disappearing before she turned around and began to walk away from Nebi, not even saying goodbye as she tried to get away from the drunken throng of men. She wasn't in the mood to deal with fools right now.
-------------------
Kegan

"... Sure, lets get Alain and you back to your room, ok?" Kegan replied, relieved to see someone coming to collect Ana.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:02 pm

Atiya

"Ok." Atiya mumbled, giving another tired yawn. Rein smiled at her daughter and gently ruffled Alain's hair.

"Sounds like someone needs a nap."

"I'm not sleepy!" Atiya protested, but gave another yawn despite saying that.

Caesar, Kaleb

"Ow! That's not nice!" Kaleb dropped Katie to the floor and held a hand to his throbbing cheek. Caesar, meanwhile, laughed at the girl's actions.

"Ah, so she still has some spunk in her! Just like I remember you, Katie. Hm. And I see you've grown into a beautiful woman, now. So much like your cousin..."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:18 pm

Kegan

Kegan shared a knowing glance with Rein, grinning at his wife-to-be. "Guess playtime wont be as loud as planned," he whispered.
----------------------------
Katie

Katie groaned in pain as her body hit the hard ground. The girl's hair fell out of place as she looked down at the ground below, trying not to acknowledge Caesar's or Kaleb's presence. But that accomplished nothing, Katie realized after a few seconds. She still heard Kaleb's obnoxious moans, and the girl looked up at him in disgust before glancing back at Caesar. But he was right, she was like Susanna. In more ways then appearance as well. She could be strong, she could be rude, she wouldn't take this.

"You want something from me?" She asked, not even wanting to try and address Caesar's comment about Susanna. She may have spent time with Caesar years ago, she may have been the same age as him, she may have even slightly liked him. But she never forgave him for what happened to Susanna. "Fine, we'll talk, after you tell this bastard to get away from me," Katie replied as she glared at Caesar. Katie stood up quickly, wiping some of the dirt off of her dress as she walked away from Kaleb.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Succession: Rebellion
Page 1 of 29Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next