New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]

Go down 
+5
Sarcastic Master
Magus1108
Alec
TokoToTheEnd
Warboss_Spriggs
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

(Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:13 pm

That's why I only took two characters Very Happy

So far, Toko is working on her characters, Katara is also working on her characters and hopefully I'll see something from zukoscrazyfangirl. It's all coming together
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:25 pm

That it is, Warboss. That it is. I eagerly anticipate this RP. It'll be a fun blast! I can't wait to start it.
Back to top Go down
KataraTheWaterbender

KataraTheWaterbender

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 11:49 pm

Warboss_Spriggs wrote:
Well, Katarathewaterbender, Alec already has claims on Mother Gothel. If he still wants her, then that character is his, and you'd have to ask him.

Alec wrote:
And I am cool with Katara taking Gothel, considering I already have six characters.

Oops, that's my bad then. I must've somehow missed that when reading through the thread. Alec, you can still keep Gothel if you still want her; you did ask for her first after all. But if you're sure you don't want her anymore, then I'll add her character sheet to my post here.

Username: KataraTheWaterbender
Name: Kiara
Appearance: https://2img.net/h/oi51.tinypic.com/2ptchza.jpg
Personality: Kiara is quite a bit like her father when he was a cub. She’s wild, mischievous, and fun-loving, and she often disobeyed her father’s orders. She usually tries to look for the best in others, and she likes to make new friends. She doesn’t like fighting, but she will when it’s absolutely necessary.
Bio: For a year and six months the Outlanders and Simba's pride lived among each other in the Pride Lands in peace. Everything seemed like it would go on perfectly from then on. But it didn't because soon it was discovered that Scar had survived and he had been secretly gathering more followers and minions ever since Simba became king of the Pride Lands. He and his followers attack the pride swiftly, overpowering all and even killing some of the lionesses. Simba, Nala, Timon, and Pumbaa were killed in the battle, and Kovu and Zazu were captured. Just before he was taken, Kovu told Kiara to run and get help elsewhere, and when she protested and refused to leave him, he assured her that Scar wouldn't kill him, assuming that Scar would still need him as his heir. Kiara escaped then after, regretting every moment of it and praying that she'd find someone to help her soon and before she lost Kovu and Zazu too.
Other:
Powers/Abilities: She's a lion.

Name: Rapunzel
Appearance: https://2img.net/h/oi56.tinypic.com/11jsrqc.jpg
Personality: Rapunzel is a very spirited, clever, and playful young lady. Because she spent her entire life in a tower, she can be rather naïve, but she’s not afraid to stand up for herself and others, even willing to stand up to her “mother” Gothel after she leaves the tower with Eugene (Flynn). She is also quite courageous and charismatic.
Bio: When Rapunzel's mother was pregnant with her, she fell extremely ill. Her guards searched for a cure and happened upon a mysterious, magical flower. They took the flower, made it into a broth, and gave it to the queen, which angered an elderly witch named Gothel who was using the flower's magic when she sang to keep herself young. The queen was cured and soon gave birth to a girl, who she and the king named Rapunzel. Later, Gothel found out that Rapunzel's hair possessed the same powers as the flower, as long as it isn't cut, and she decided to kidnap the princess and lock her in a tower, raising her as her own daughter.

For 18 years Rapunzel lived in the tower, never setting foot outside, until a thief named Flynn Rider takes refuge in her tower after stealing the tiara of the lost princess. Rapunzel knocks him out with a frying pan and stuffs him into her wardrobe then plans to ask Mother Gothel to let her see the floating lanterns on her birthday, but Gothel still refuses to let her out and tells her she will never leave. Rapunzel then asks instead for a special paint for her birthday that takes three days to get. Gothel is hesitant at first but eventually agrees. After she is gone, Rapunzel makes a deal with Flynn to take her to see the lights and in exchange she will give him his satchel with the tiara back. Along their journey, they fall in love, but because of a plot set by Gothel, Rapunzel thinks Flynn betrayed her and cares only about the tiara, and she leaves to go back to the tower with Gothel.

Rapunzel then finds out that Gothel isn't her real mother and that she is the lost princess that the floating lanterns are for. She refuses to let Gothel use her hair anymore, and the witch, infuriated, bounds and gags Rapunzel and is about to take her somewhere else to keep her. Flynn comes to help Rapunzel and is stabbed by Gothel. Rapunzel pleads with her "mother" to let her save him, but she refuses and drags Rapunzel out, leaving Flynn to die. Heartbroken but infuriated, Rapunzel waits until they arrive at a new isolated building, and the moment Gothel takes her attention off of Rapunzel, she gets her chameleon friend, Pascal, to free her and she manages to escape, running as far away from the place and Gothel as she can. She eventually arrives at Thebes, exhausted but determined to avenge Flynn, whom she still affectionately refers to as Eugene.
Other:
Powers/Abilities: She’s pretty handy with a frying pan (as a weapon) and she’s a very capable baker and artist. She also has magic hair that glows when she sings a certain song. It can also be used as a weapon, among other things, because it's about 70 feet long.

Name: "Mother" Gothel
Age: Really old (she looks young because of a magic flower first; later, because of Rapunzel's hair)
Appearance: https://2img.net/h/oi52.tinypic.com/30cyjx3.jpg
Personality: Gothel is very manipulative and vain, and she is determined to do whatever it takes to get what she wants. She was very overprotective of Rapunzel as she grew up because she wanted to use the magic of Rapunzel's hair to keep her (Gothel) young forever. Her overprotectiveness can sometimes make her seem like she actually does care about Rapunzel, but she doesn't really. Gothel can be quite vengeful too, and she isn't above murder if it gets her what she wants.
Bio: See Rapunzel's bio for most of Gothel's history.
Other:
Powers/Abilities: She's pretty handy with a dagger and she's capable of taking down the two big theives that once worked with Flynn.

Last edited by KataraTheWaterbender on Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:48 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 11:56 pm

I look forward to it, and to having you be part of the RP Smile

Oh, and for those who aren't aware, checkout the RPG Shipping thread.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:03 am

Please see page 1 for Important Villain information. (I haven't looked into "The Princess and the Frog" to okay it. Anyone that wishes to include it, say so. Although, looking into the character info, he'd be a great villain.)
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 3:51 am

You can take Gothel, Katara.

Question, in your canon, will Flynn be killed or not?
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:04 am

Let's go ahead and say he was killed; reading the general summary for the movie, it seems like the perfect event for a situation gone wrong, such as when Mother Gothel stabbed him, she let him die instead of falling for Rapunzel's plea.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:55 am

((zero to hero))
Character Sheet:

Username:ZCF
Name:Alice
Appearance: http://www.collegefashion.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/alice.jpg
Personality: Alice is very curious, she always loves adventure. She often gives very good advice, but doesn't take advice very well, and this can get her into trouble. She will always stand up for what is right and always speaks her mind.
Bio: When Alice was 7 she fell down a rabbit hole, and was launched into a topsy turvy world full of mad people and talking animals. While she was there she was nearly killed by the queen of hearts, after escaping, Alice killed the Jabberwocky, she continued to live her lfie, assuming that it had been a dream.

Other:
Powers/Abilities: (This will come later, unless your character has a unique ability. Others will be granted by a patron after you have earned their favor.)

((will finish after school today))

Last edited by zukoscrazyfangirl on Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
KataraTheWaterbender

KataraTheWaterbender

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:05 am

Yeah, I was thinking Flynn would be dead, but I wasn't sure whether I'd change the ending so that Gothel forces Rapunzel out of the tower without letting her help Flynn, whether she lets her but Flynn cuts off Rapunzel's hair and dies and then Gothel takes her away instead of turning into dust, or the movie ending happens but Gothel comes back (I'd guess through Hades's help), kills Flynn, but Rapunzel gets away. I'm thinking I'll go with the first one so I can keep the magic hair Very Happy

And also regarding the Princess and the Frog...I'm seriously tempted to take the Shadow Man 'cause he's awesome and I love that movie, but I'm not sure if I should.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:13 am

No one has claimed him, so he's yours if you want him.

Also, for the sake of sanity, and to keep things a smidgen more plausible, I'll make a list of Disney movies that won't be included in this RP. Either look for it here or on the first page, I'll need some time to compile it.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:17 pm

Regarding that which was once posted here. Due to special circumstances, those movies that were once disallowed, are still technically disallowed. While they will be minutely involved with the RP, non of the characters can be claimed.

Thank you for your patience and the mild confusion, if any.

For reference purposes, these movies cannot have characters chosen from them:

Pinnochio (and sequel)
Dumbo
Bambi (and sequel)
The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad
Lady and the Tramp
One Hundred and One Dalmations
The Aristocats
Oliver and Company
The Brave Little Toaster (and subsequent sequels)
Winnie the Pooh (and subsequent sequels or spin-offs)
The Rescuers (and sequels)
The Fox and the Hound (and sequel)
Dinosaur
The Great Mouse Detective
And anything Mickey Mouse based, and yes, Donald and Goofy fall into this category...this isn't Kingdom Hearts.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:35 pm

I'm sorry if my characters are crap. Also is it ok if I have Ariel and Melody be able to switch between human and mermaid?

Username: TokoToTheEnd
Name: Ariel
Appearance: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 4 Little_mermaidanime
Personality: Ariel is still a bit rebellious and free natured, but she has matured. Ariel is still a brave person and will do anything for her family. She is still a very curious person and is very kind to others. She is strict as well, especially when it comes to her daughter.
Bio: Ariel, a sixteen-year-old mermaid princess, is dissatisfied with life under the sea and curious about the human world. With her best fish friend Flounder, Ariel collects human artifacts and goes to the surface of the ocean to visit Scuttle the seagull, who offers very inaccurate and comical knowledge of human culture. Ignoring the warnings of her father (King Triton) and court musician (Sebastian, the crab) that contact between merpeople and humans is forbidden (the sea's primary contact with humans involve fishermen, so King Triton considers humans as nothing more than mere predators), Ariel still longs to be part of the human world; to this end she has filled a secret grotto with all the human artifacts she has found. Sebastian, who is assigned to watch over Ariel and be sure she does not visit the surface again, tries to convince her that its better to live under the sea than in the human world. One night, Ariel, Flounder and an unwilling Sebastian travel to the ocean surface to watch a celebration for the birthday of Prince Eric, with whom Ariel falls in love. A sudden storm hits, during which everyone manages to escape in a lifeboat—except for Eric who goes back to rescue his dog Max. He almost drowns saving Max but is saved by Ariel, who drags him to the beach. Although said by Scuttle to not have a pulse, Ariel notices that Eric is breathing. She sings to him but dives underwater when Max returns to Eric. Upon waking, Eric has a vague impression that he was rescued by a girl with a beautiful voice; he vows to find her, and Ariel vows to find a way to join Eric. Triton and his daughters notice a change in Ariel, who is openly lovesick. Triton questions Sebastian about Ariel's behavior, during which Sebastian accidentally reveals the incident with Eric. Triton furiously confronts Ariel in her grotto, using his trident to destroy her collection of human treasures. After Triton leaves, a pair of eels, Flotsam and Jetsam, convince a crying Ariel that she must visit Ursula the sea witch, if she wants all of her dreams to come true. Ursula makes a deal with Ariel to transform her into a human for three days. Within these three days, Ariel must receive the 'kiss of true love' from Eric; otherwise, she will transform back into a mermaid on the third day and belong to Ursula. As payment for legs, Ariel has to give up her voice, which Ursula takes by magically removing the energy from Ariel's vocal chords and storing it in a nautilus shell. Ariel's tail is transformed into legs and Sebastian and Flounder drag her to the surface. Meanwhile, Triton discovers Ariel and Sebastian's disappearance and, wracked with guilt over his behavior, orders a search for them. Eric and Max find Ariel on the beach. He initially suspects that she is the one who saved his life, but when he learns that she cannot speak, he discards the notion, to the frustration of both Ariel and Max (who know the truth). He helps her to the palace, where the servants think she is a survivor of a shipwreck. Ariel spends time with Eric, and at the end of the second day, they almost kiss but are thwarted by Flotsam and Jetsam. Angered at their narrow escape, Ursula takes the disguise of a beautiful young woman named "Vanessa" and appears onshore singing with Ariel's voice. Eric recognizes the song and, in her disguise, Vanessa/Ursula casts a hypnotic enchantment on Eric to make him forget about Ariel. The next day, Ariel finds out that Eric will be married to the disguised Ursula on a ship. She cries and is left behind when the wedding barge departs. Scuttle discovers that Vanessa is Ursula in disguise, and informs Ariel. As Ariel and Flounder chase the wedding barge, Sebastian informs Triton, and Scuttle is assigned to literally "stall the wedding." With the help of various animals, the nautilus shell around Ursula's neck is broken, restoring Ariel's voice and breaking Ursula's enchantment over Eric. Realizing that Ariel was the girl who saved his life, Eric rushes to kiss her, but the sun sets and Ariel transforms back into a mermaid. Ursula reverts to her true form and kidnaps Ariel. Triton confronts Ursula and demands for Ariel's release although cannot as their deal is inviolable. He is convinced into taking his daughter's place and eventually does, much to Ursula's will. While Ariel is released, Triton transforms into a polyp and loses his reign of Atlantica. Ursula takes his place and declares herself as the new ruler. She is then intervened by Ariel and Eric, attacking and causing her to kill her minions, Flotsam and Jetsam. Enraged by this, Ursula begins to grow into titanic proportions on the seafloor. Ariel and Eric reconcile on the surface just before Ursula grows past and towers the two. She then gains full control of the entire ocean, creating an storm with a maelstorm and shipwrecks, one of which Eric commandeers as Ursula attempts to destroy a trapped Ariel in the maelstorm. As she prepares to finish her, Eric turns the wheel hard to port and runs Ursula through the abdomen with the ship's splintered bowsprit, mortally wounding and destoying her. The ocean calms after her demise, where Eric makes it to shore before losing consciousness. Due to her death, Ursula's power breaks, causing all the polyps in Ursula's garden, including Triton who would regain his reign, to revert back into their original forms. Later, after seeing that Ariel truly loves Eric and that he also saved her and the ocean in the process, Triton willingly changes her from a mermaid into a human permanently using his trident, where she reconciles with Eric once more.An unspecified amount of time later, Ariel and Eric have their wedding on a ship, where both humans and merpeople could attend, before sailing away afterwards happily married. They eventually have a daughter a year later. Now Ariel is trying to find her husband's killer.
Other: N/A
Powers/Abilities: As a mermaid, she can breathe underwater and knows things about anything underwater. She can also switch between human and mermaid. Also talk to sea animals.

Name: Melody
Appearance: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 4 Little-mermaid-2-6
Personality: Like her mother, Melody can be really stubborn about things. She is adventurous, but to a point where she could put her life in danger. Melody is a bit rebellious as well and doesn't like to be confined. She is brave though and all in all, good natured.
Bio: Ariel and Eric's daughter. When Melody was born, Ariel's father King Triton presents baby Melody with a magic locket. The party is interrupted by Morgana, sister of the deceased Ursula, who threatens to cause Melody harm, using her as leverage to get Triton's trident. Ariel and Eric work together to foil Morgana's plan. Fearing Morgana and remembering Ursula, Ariel decides to withhold all knowledge of the sea world from Melody. The locket is tossed into the ocean, and a massive wall is built to separate the royal castle from the sea. Twelve years later, Melody remains unaware of her mother’s mermaid heritage and is forbidden from ever going into the sea. However, she has been sneaking out the castle regularly to swim and one day finds her locket. Seeing her name on the locket, Melody confronts her mother in an explosive argument. Angry at her mother's refusal to answer her questions, Melody takes a boat and sails away from home. Her parents soon learn that she is gone, and Triton uses his magic to transform Ariel back into a mermaid to search for Melody.Melody is lured to Morgana’s lair by her manta rays, and Morgana uses the remains of Ursula's magic to temporarily transform Melody into a mermaid. Morgana says that the transformation will be permanent if Melody can get hold of the trident, which she claims was stolen by Triton. With the help of Tip the penguin and Dash the walrus, Melody successfully returns to Morgana with the trident. Ariel tries to stop Melody, but before she can explain that Morgana is evil, Melody gives the trident to Morgana. With the trident in her grip, Morgana reveals her true intentions and grabs Ariel with her tentacle and holds her hostage. Morgana uses the trident's magic to lord over the ocean, rising to the surface to gloat. Scuttle, Triton, Sebastian, and Eric arrive, and a battle ensues against Morgana and her minions. Melody manages to grab the trident and throw it back to Triton by climbing up the cliff on which Morgana is standing and sneaking up on her. Triton uses his trident to encase Morgana in a block of ice, which sinks underwater. Melody reunites with her family, and Triton offers his granddaughter the option of becoming a mermaid permanently. Instead, she uses the trident to disintegrate the wall separating her home from the sea, reuniting the humans and the merpeople. She is now following her mother.
Powers/Abilities: The same as her mother

Name: Jasmine
Appearance: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 4 Jasmine_and_Rajah_
Personality: Jasmine is a strong-willed girl and doesn't like to be confined. She hates it when people lie to her or pretend to be something they are not. She is stubborn as well.
Bio: Jasmine, the Sultan's daughter, frustrated with "having her life lived for her" and the obligation of royal marriage to a prince, escapes the palace and goes to Agrabah's marketplace in disguise. There she meets street rat Aladdin and his monkey, Abu. The two discover they have a lot in common. Eventually Jasmine meets Aladdin again, only thinking he's a prince. Eventually she falls for him, but Jafar interfers and tries to get her to marry him. She ends up with Aladdin. No she is going to get revenge for Aladdin's death.
Other: Has a Tiger
Powers/Abilities: N/A

Name: Kaa
Appearance: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 4 A4
Personality: Kaa, a Indian Python, is a malnipulative snake and does things for himself. He is cunning as well.
Bio: He had ran into Mowgli a few times and had tried to trick the boy and eat him, but was thwarted each time. He is now out for revenge against Mowgli.
Powers/Abilities: Hypnotizes people.

Name: Mowgli
Appearance: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 4 Mowgli01a
Personality: Mowgli is a laidback kid, but he is also very curious and somewhat trusting of others. He is somewhat socially awkward and doesn't know certain things since he was brought up by wolves.
Bio: Mowgli is found in a basket as a baby in the deep jungles of Madhya Pradesh, India. Bagheera, the black panther who discovers the boy, promptly takes him to an Indian Wolf who has just had cubs. She raises him along with her own cubs and Mowgli soon becomes well acquainted with jungle life. Mowgli is shown ten years later, visiting the wolves and getting his face licked eagerly when he arrives. That night, when the wolf tribe learns that, a man-eating bengal tiger, has returned to the jungle, they realize that Mowgli must be taken to the "man village" to protect him and those around him. Bagheera volunteers to escort him back. They leave that very night, but Mowgli is reluctant to leave and is determined to stay in the jungle and so both he and Bagheera settle down in a tree. Unknwon to Bagheera however, Mowgli is met by Kaa, a hungry Indian Python who hypnotizes Mowgli and prepares to eat him. Bagheera realizes this and stops the snake just in time, but angers Kaa into hypnotizing him as well. Luckily, Mowgli was snapped out of his trance when Bagheera intervened and pushes Kaa out of the tree, causing the hurting snake to retreat vowing vengeance. The next morning, Mowgli tries to join the Indian elephant Dawn Patrol led by Hathi and his wife. Bagheera finds Mowgli and they argue which results in Bagheera leaving Mowgli on his own. The boy soon meets up with the fun-loving bear Baloo, who shows Mowgli the fun of having a care-free life and promises to raise Mowgli himself and never take him back to the Man-Village. Mowgli now wants to stay in the jungle more than ever. Shortly afterwards, Baloo is tricked and outsmarted by a gang of monkeys who kidnap Mowgli and take him to their leader, King Louie the orangutan. King Louie makes a deal with Mowgli that if he tells him the secret of making fire like a human, then he will make it so he can stay in the Jungle. However, since he was not raised by humans, Mowgli doesn't know how to make fire. After some issues with Baloo's addiction to music, Mowgli is rescued from King Louie and his monkeys by Bagheera and Baloo just before King Louie's palace's crumbles to the ground. Later that night, Bagheera and Baloo discuss why Mowgli needs to go back to the Man-Village and the dangers of what could happen if he meets Shere Khan. Reluctantly, Baloo breaks his promise to Mowgli and informs him that he needs to go to the Man-Village, but soon Mowgli runs away from them after Baloo "betrays" him. However Shere Khan himself, whom was eavesdropping on Bagheera's and Hathi's conversation is now determined to hunt and kill Mowgli himself. Meanwhile, Mowgli has encountered Kaa once again in a different tree and the hungry Python exacts his revenge by hypnotizing Mowgli again, and tries to eat him, but thanks to the intervention of the suspicious Shere Khan, Mowgli awakens again, tricks the snake again, and escapes. As a storm gathers, a depressed Mowgli encounters a group of solemn but friendly vultures, who closely resemble The Beatles, and they agree to be his friends as they too feel are outcasts, and feel that everybody has to have friends. Mowgli warms up to their idea of friendship, but suddenly Shere Khan appears shortly after, scaring off the Vultures and challenging Mowgli to a fight to the death. Baloo rushes to the rescue, but is viciously mauled by Shere Khan. After witnessing lightning strike a tree lighting it on fire (to which Shere Khan is afraid of,) The Vultures fight back against Shere Khan while Mowgli uses the fire to drive away the ruthless tiger. Bagheera arrives to find Mowgli weeping over Baloo's sacrifice, but after a dramatic speech given by Bagheera, Baloo awakens merely knocked unconscious but still sore from the fight. Mowgli is overjoyed but Bagheera is angered by this "trick." Bagheera and Baloo take Mowgli to the edge of the Man-Village, but Mowgli is still hesitant to go in. His mind soon changes when he is smitten by a young girl from the village who is coming down by the riverside to fetch water. After noticing Mowgli, she "accidentally" drops her water pot, and Mowgli retrieves it for her and follows her into the man village, in love. Eventually Shere Khan killed Baloo and Bageera, however, when Shere Khan came back with help, it's possible that Mowgli managed to get away and is now hiding with King Louie, but he doesn't feel completely safe.
Other: From The Jungle Book
Powers/Abilities: Can talk to animals

Name: Hades
Appearance: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 4 Hades
Personality: Hades is a bitter person. He had anger issues and will blow his top at random sometimes. Hades hates the other Gods and almost everyone else. Hades is also very malnipulative.
Bio: Hades is one of the Greek Gods. He and his siblings were eaten by their father except for Zues. After they were released and killed their father, Zues, Hades and Posiedon drew straws to see who would take what domain. Hades got the Underworld. Hades has always been the least liked of the Gods and he had plotted to take over Olmypus before, but failed because of Heraculus. He is now plotting revenge.
Powers/Abilities: Powers over the dead and other Godly powers

Name: Wendy Darling
Appearance: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 4 Wendy1
Personality: Wendy is a typical young girl. She is independent, but is also very caring. She is daring as well.
Bio: Wendy grew up in England. She told her little brothers about Peter Pan, but eventually stopped believing in him until she meet him. Wendy gained a crush on Peter during her time with him and helped him stop Hook. Upon returning home, she grew closer to her siblings, but wished to see Peter again or at the very least return to Neverland.
Powers/Abilities: N/A

Last edited by TokoToTheEnd on Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:50 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:51 pm

Well Toko, I have to say, when you make characters, you make characters, and while I appreciate the enthusiasm, KataraTheWaterbender has already claimed Tinkerbell, sorry Sad

Other than that, all of your characters are splendid.
Back to top Go down
KataraTheWaterbender

KataraTheWaterbender

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:59 pm

Toko can take Tinkerbell if she likes since she has a full character sheet all filled out and everything and I'm still working on all mine. Three characters is probably best for me to stick with anyway, really Smile
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:05 pm

Really? I just deleted her sheet, but I still remember it.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:08 pm

Raggle fraggle! Good thing I didn't mess with the roster yet! XD
Back to top Go down
KataraTheWaterbender

KataraTheWaterbender

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:10 pm

Yeah, you can have her, Toko. Smile
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:11 pm

These both should be done within the hour.

Username: Alec
Name: Nakoma
Appearance: Nakoma
Personality: Nakoma cares/d about her friends, but isn't/wasn't afraid to criticize them when they were being foolhardy. She enjoys conversation, but still has a stern and grounded side to herself. She didn't believe in destiny, she wasn't even sure if she believed in love. Nakoma thought she knew what her place in the world would, she thought she knew what her life was going to be like, but after all that has happened, she isn't sure what she believes anymore.
Bio: After John Smith had left to go back across the sea, Nakoma was there for Pocahontas, knowing her best friend was affected by the Englishman's departure. Nakoma only went with Pocahontas to visit the English a few times over the next year, having never really enjoyed the way she was stared at by the men, or the disrespectful and at times downright stupid traditions they seemed to have.

When a new group of englishmen arrived once again, this time with at least twenty ships of me, Nakoma wasn't nearly as optimistic or pleased as Pocahontas or the Chief seemed to be. Unlike most of her people, Nakoma stayed behind in the village instead of going out to greet the ships, this wariness is what saved Nakoma's life when Pocahontas, her people, and the englishmen were all slaughtered in a few hours time. Nakoma didn't go out to find her people, but instead ran into the forest, feeling like something was calling her into it. That was where she stumbled onto the Mother tree, who both terrified Nakoma and made her question her sanity at the same time.

But the tree had a few words and gifts for Nakoma. Pocahontas was dead, and her village could not be saved either, the forest itself was being burnt down at a rapid rate. So the mother tree informed Nakoma she would have to follow her heart across the great sea, to find those who help her get revenge on Ratcliffe. Nakoma was given a few gifts from the MT, before being sent out away from the forest, south towards where another white man village, apparently Spaniard or something, and there Nakoma would find a ship that would take her across the sea.
Other:
Powers/Abilities: Nakoma was given an almost prescient instinct, given to her by the mother tree. She also has the ability to understand any language, see the colors of the wind, and has a compass that will direct her to ... Nakoma isn't sure.

Username: Alec
Name: Sitka
Appearance: Sitka 1, Sitka 2
Personality: Sitka is a calm and caring leader, though he has a subtle sense of humor as well. Sitka, if given the option, will always choose to keep peace instead of fight, but he is not afraid to kill to protect those he cares about.
Bio: Sitka was born as the eldest son of a family with three boys. When his Father died, Sitka became quick to teach his siblings right and wrong, how to protect the village, and how to hunt for the village as well. When he died to protect his foolish younger brothers (Kenai and Denahi), Sitka's spirit lived on to protect his younger brothers from each other, and to teach them the value of life and family. Afterward, Sitka thought his spirit would be laid to rest, but a few years (Or at least, it felt like a few) later Sitka has been called back as the land and his people are ravaged, Sitka has been sent on a mission to find the monster responsible for what has happened, and to end them.
Other:
Powers/Abilities: Part of the circle of life, can change into an eagle and back to human at will, and will have an awesome light show while doing so.

Last edited by Alec on Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:16 pm

Name: Tinkerbell
Appearance: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 4 Tinkerbell
Personality: Tinkerbell is usually a happy girl, though she is a little ditzy at times and has strange ideas. Tinkerbell is also a jealous type, but that side is starting to fade and doesn't give up easily.
Bio: Tinkerbell use to live among other fairies as a Tinker, but she eventually left them to join Peter Pan. She loved Peter and didn't like Wendy because she liked him too. She was very loyal to Peter Pan, but eventually she got lost one day and is now trying to find her way back. She heard Peter Pan died and is looking for the Lost Boys to see if this is true.
Powers/Abilities: Can make things fly using fairy dust. Good at crafting things

Here is Tinkerbell then
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:33 pm

Accepted Toko, and I look forward to your characters Alec! =D
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:45 pm

Okay, with so few characters left to be completed, I can understand that everyone may be getting a little anxious; it understandable, but I ask that everyone hold on a little longer, and in the down time, maybe work on what your first post is going to be Wink
Back to top Go down
KataraTheWaterbender

KataraTheWaterbender

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:50 pm

My bios are done now. ^_^ They're towards the bottom of the previous page.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:57 pm

Accepted Katara, and Nakoma is accepted, Alec Smile
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:09 pm

Awesome, I am finished with Sitka as well now.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:28 pm

Sweet! Sitka is accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next