New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]

Go down 
+5
Sarcastic Master
Magus1108
Alec
TokoToTheEnd
Warboss_Spriggs
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

(Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 2:02 am

The bauble's golden light flashed a bright white as it was touched and then flew up and twirled once around Meg and the two kids before zooming back over to Eilonwy. The princess gave a shake of her head at silly thing and then hurried towards the small group.

"I'm sorry about that," she said to Meg, "but..." Here she turned her head to glare at her bauble, but the ball had already moved behind her, to hide. "This silly thing has a mind of its own."
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

(Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 8:53 am

Meg

Jumping back with a start, she watched the bauble circle her then the kids before flying over to a beautiful young girl, "Right...so your firefly from hell decided it was a good idea to hit me on the back of my head....why?" she asked, before turning her gaze upwards once more.

"Why? Why is it always kids?" she asked the Gods, her palm resting on her forehead, "Alright, so who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 9:03 am

Helga

"You as well, Sweet." Helga replied. She went off to set up her tent and hopefully catch some restful sleep for the rest of the night.

((Will post with Mulan after school, I promise. I'm running short on time as is. And Alec, will Malificient be visiting the Atlantis crew soon?))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 9:26 am

Kronk's Shoulder Devil looked indignant at Mushu's attention, poking the dragon in the nose with his trident.

"Now, that wasn't a nice way to greet our new friend," Kronk's Angel commented.

"Quiet, harp boy!"

Kronk frowned a bit as he tried to think of a suitable disguise. With a snap of his fingers, he grinned and wrapped a cloak around himself, hiding his facial features, though, it didn't come down to his ankles. He approached the innkeeper and spoke.

"I have a reservation for a room with Fa Mulan," he told him, trying to sound old but failing miserably.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:23 am

Wendy and Mowgli looked at Eliwony. They both smiled at her. Wendy giggled at Meg's outburst. She found it slightly funny that she was becoming surrounded by kids.

"Maybe you just have terrible luck," Wendy suggested. Mowgli poked her (Wendy) in the ribs.

"You spoke! You lose!"
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 12:44 pm

Meg

Smirking at the two of them, "In case you two weren't paying attention, I said 'game over,' so no one wins, but you both get a consolation prize," she said, tossing them both an apple.

"And luck is a matter of perspective; two cute girls and a half-naked boy..." she said, leaving the rest to their imagination, "and you still haven't told me who you are." Meg pointed out, directing the statement towards their new party member.

"I'm Megara, friends call me Meg, and I just enjoy telling people I have no friends! Good times, good times. So now that we have that horn of rainbows a-plenty out of the way..." she said, motioning for the girl to start explaining
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 12:49 pm

(Dang it. You beat my post. Oh well. Slight modification and it still works.)

Eilonwy smiled back at the two kids. "It's a bauble," she said as she reached back and shooed the ball of light forward. "Magic, and you know how magic can be." She gave a shake of her head as the bauble twirled around Wendy and Mowgli. "So unpredictable."

Her gaze moved back to Meg. "I am Princess Eilonwy, daughter of Angharad, daughter of Regat of the Royal House of Llyr."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 1:12 pm

Meg

Frowning, "No, I don't know how magic can be; don't get much of anything like that outside of an Oracle, a God, or some freak of nature that resulted from getting on a God's bad side..." she watched it float around Wendy and Mowgli, "I think I like Firefly from Hell..." (For anyone who's seen Hook Very Happy )

Listening to Eilonwy, her eyebrows rose, "You don't say? So I'm being given a princess, and a young one too..." she said, scratching her head, "I need to get to a temple or something..." she muttered to herself, not noticing if the kids were listening.

"Alright, well where ever you're going, it'll need to take a vacation, because we're heading for Thebes; might make a stop in Athens, but we'll see how that goes..." she said matter-of-factly as she pitched her hand towards the road, "Come on; nice to meet you and everything, but we're burning daylight."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 1:14 pm

Wendy took the apple and then looked to Elionwy. "I am Wendy. I am from England."

"I am Mowgli. I've lived in the Jungle for most of my life." He looked at Elionwy and held out the apple. "For you."

Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 1:25 pm

"Thanks," Eilonwy said as she took the apple. She rubbed it on her pink skirt and then took a bite out of the fruit. It tasted so good, after having gone hours and hours without a thing to eat. She fell into step beside the others as she ate. Her bauble left the two children alone and flew ahead of them.

"I'm heading wherever my bauble takes me. It's been tracing a dark force..." She swallowed at the memories that threatened to grip her and then continued on as if nothing had happened. "But the trace is getting harder and harder to find... What's at Thebes?"
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 1:37 pm

Meg

"A perverted, crusty, and disgusting satyr that just so happens to be one of the best hero trainers in Greece." she said, looking back at her, "If he tries to feel you up, tell him you're with me and he should back off." She shook her head, "A good beating should give him a clue." she said, glancing at Eilonwy, "Hungry much?" she asked, watching the girl eat her apple, offering her another out of their now dwindling supply.

"Guess we better stock up on plenty of these, eh?" she said, winking at Eilonwy.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 5:46 pm

Mulan

After gathering her grandmother and some camp supplies, Mulan quickly walked back into the inn to hear what Kronk said. She sighed a little and moved to the inn manager before he could reply to Kronk.

"Yes, he's with me. I'll be showing him to his room, now." before the inn keeper could object, Mualn tossed him an extra piece of gold. She grabbed Kronk's hand and led him and her family down to their rooms. Mulan smiled slightly after seeing Alice and Esmeralda up ahead.

"Good to see you two are already here. Any trouble getting in, Esmeralda?"

Mushu growled at the Shoulder Devil after it poked his nose. He then grinned widely, however, after a moment. With no warning the dragon leaned slightly and scooped the Devil into his mouth, swallowing the possible figment of imagination in one gulp.

"Now that's better." Mushu commented with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 6:25 pm

Esmeralda

"Not at all, she's a natural," she said, patting Alice's shoulder, "What about you? Did you guys have any trouble?" she asked, watching the small red lizard consume something...whatever it was...
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 6:51 pm

"What's your lizard's name?" Alice asked, absent-mindedly.
"Oh I forgot to tell you my name didn't I? I'm Alice" She told them, curtsying.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 8:32 pm

Kronk frowned a bit. He really thought his acting was convincing. Oh well, he was in and that was what mattered. A good bath and bed were worth all the gold in the world.

"Hey! Let me out!" cried the Shoulder Devil as he was swallowed by Mushu, making Kronk's Shoulder Angel giggle. With a poof, he disappeared from Kronk's shoulder and reappeared on Mushu's head.

"Hey, you're fun. I think I'll hang out with you when Kronk doesn't need me,"
he told him.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 10:11 pm

((Yeah, pretty soon. Though she'll only visit Helga, and perhaps look over Kida's ... situation.))

Joshua

"Yes Sir," Joshua replied. He would try and get to sleep soon if possible, he'd just have to get the Mole settled down, make sure Cookie wasn't messing around with the little food they actually had, and then do one more check over the camp before hitting the hay.
----------------------------------
Sitka

Flashes of light and color surrounded the man as he traveled. He had passed over a forest bordering near the seas of Triton a few hours prior, and here he was flying around the smoky skies of Paris. The callous nature the environment, and especially, the living beings in the city were being treated with, disgusted Sitka as he flew around.

"... Wait, flew?" Sitka wondered as his mind finally overcame the instinct of his mission as he realized he was an eagle, once again. His soul had left the stream, obviously, but why was he in this strange land of stone, smoke, and people? This place was obviously a slap in the face for the spirits who lived here, but Sitka had flown over so many other places already, many of them equally disturbed as this city. Surely he wasn't expected to interfere with all of this on his own?

First though, he wanted to look over the city without dealing with the instincts of an eagle, or the whispers of the spirits in his mind. Sitka landed on top of an odd shaped cliff and changed back to a human with little trouble. A flash of colorful light surrounded the top of Notre Dame for just a second, before disappearing as Sitka stood on the edge of a building? Gripping onto a handrail, Sitka looked up at the ceiling above, and turned around to see oddly colored glass behind him. He wasn't on a cliff, or in some odd cave ... this structure had been built, even though it had a spirit of it's own.

The naked Man was shocked as he walked around the room a bit, looking at the large structure he was inside of with respect and awe. A few minutes later though, Sitka recalled why he had landed, as he looked out a clear window towards the smoke that covered the city and the land around it. He had to get to the root of the problem, and soon.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:19 pm

Eilonwy took the offered apple and then looked down at the core she held in her other hand. Gurgi... Her hand closed around the apple core. He had been willing to trade his "munchings and crunchings" for that cursed Black Cauldron. No, now wasn't the time to be thinking about this. She let the core fall to the ground and then turned her gaze back to Meg.

"If flirting is what you keep doing with me, I would much appreciate it if you would stop." Didn't this woman before her have any decency?
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:39 pm

((Mushu/Angel bromance))

Alice looked at her dress.
"Can we go into the rooms, I feel strange walking around like this." she asked them.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 12:25 am

Audrey

"Sounds like the camp is going down, Vin," Audrey stated as she looked out her rearview mirror, noticing that people were going to get in their tent. "You aint sleeping in here with me and ...Kida," Audrey pointed out, though not bitterly, as she pointed at her partner. "Get out, go find a tent," she stated.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 1:52 am

Mulan

"We got in fine." Mulan replied. Her grandmother looked over at Esmeralda eagerly. She approached the Gypsy and smiled at her.

"As I was saying before, Mulan, this is the woman who can lead us to Thebes! She is the woman the Ancestors told me would lead us there in my vision." the grandmother excitingly said.

"Oh, you're gonna get out, but not the way you expect or hope." Mushu told the Shoulder Devil with a snicker. He looked up at the Shoulder Angel and nodded.

"Alright. Sounds fine to me. Just don't bother me when I'm sleeping."

((Um....did the Grandmother in Mulan have a name? Or was she never named? I don't remember. It's getting kind of old just referring to her as "Grandmother".))
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 6:11 am

Alice turned tO the old woman suddenly.
"Thebes? You're going to Thebes?" she exclaimed excitedly.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 1:16 pm

"That's what they all say," Vinny told Audrey with a smirk as he opened his eyes and stepped out of the car, stretching a little, "I don't think I can trust you while I'm asleep anyway."

With that said, he headed for the camp to pitch his own tent and get some shut-eye.

I'll give you a heart attack!" the Shoulder Devil shouted, poking Mushu's insides with his weapon.

In retrospect, you shouldn't have swallowed the trident too," the angel noted.

Kronk listened to the old woman, raising an eyebrow. Thebes... He never heard of it. Still, it sounded nice, perhaps it was a nice forested hamlet?
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 1:38 pm

(Grandmother Fa. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mulan_characters#Mulan.27s_family So she wasn't given an actual name, but was just addressed by her family name.)
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 5:48 pm

Esmeralda

Shocked, she looked at Mulan's Grandmother, then to Alice, "You all are trying to get to Thebes?" she asked, thinking this was too much of a coincidence, "Yeah, I was actually about to head there, though I guess we could get a start in the morning," she said, taking the key from Alice, opening the door so the girl could go inside.

-----------------------------------
Meg

Smirking at the girl's comment she didn't respond right away, giving the girl a once over, "Who says I'm flirting?" she asked, "I was only saying you must be hungry, and that we should keep a few apples on hand." she said, feigning innocence.

If it was this easy to get the girl's goat, either she was going to get her fair share of laughs at the girl's expense, or her share of trouble. "Anyways, you, my dear, are in Greece; the land of apples, grapes...and olives. We have pomegranates too, but mostly apples, grapes, and olives."

Looking around at her collective group, "Okay, so do you happen to know any other songs? Because if I hear any repeats, we're playing the Quiet Game." she said, turning to get the show on the road once more.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 6:00 pm

"Thank you..." Alice said. She was going to ask why they were going to Thebes too, but she knew her reason, and that was bad enough, she didn't want to know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next