New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Misc. Photo Editing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
curvedlines

curvedlines

Misc. Photo Editing Empty
PostSubject: Misc. Photo Editing   Misc. Photo Editing I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:46 am

I am an artist and student living in CO. I specialize in a very specific kind of photo editing (catalog below) though I do other work as well. I like doing art works for people so feel free to reply here or PM me with questions or requests. I require a reasonable amount of time to complete any request, this will be discussed and determined situationally. I also reserve the right to refuse any request I receive for any reason. Lastly constructive criticism is appreciated but be clear, concise and above all else respectful.

Jon Lee
Back to top Go down
curvedlines

curvedlines

PostSubject: [b]-=Photo Edit Catalog=-[/b]   Misc. Photo Editing I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:49 am

-=Photo Edit Catalog=-

*Line*

Misc. Photo Editing Study

This image is intricate line with no color. Done in black this intricate line work can stand alone or may be paired with one of many color fills.

Misc. Photo Editing MyFaceLines

This image is very sketchy line with a limited color fill on the eyes.

*Color*

Misc. Photo Editing MyFaceColor

This image uses very sketchy line in combination with a very sketchy color fill. The color overlaps the line accentuating the overall sketchy-ness.

Misc. Photo Editing Moe01

This image uses sketchy lines and a partial light color fill. A simple boarder and word tag are added to the overeall composition.

Misc. Photo Editing AdamInks01

This image uses sketchy lines and a nearly complete light color fill. As in the above image a boarder and word tag have been added.

*Vector*

Misc. Photo Editing RonNII

This image utilizes one color and four tones with no line. A simple background has been added.

Misc. Photo Editing Myvector

This image utilizes "real" color and "real" tone with no line.
Back to top Go down
Video Gamer

Video Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Misc. Photo Editing   Misc. Photo Editing I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:11 pm

That least one is pretty neat.
Back to top Go down
curvedlines

curvedlines

PostSubject: Re: Misc. Photo Editing   Misc. Photo Editing I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:42 pm

Thank you. That is my favorite one. Those ones take the most time but yield the best results.
Back to top Go down
beast93boy

PostSubject: Re: Misc. Photo Editing   Misc. Photo Editing I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:30 pm

Woah, they all look pretty cool. I wish I could make stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
curvedlines

curvedlines

PostSubject: Re: Misc. Photo Editing   Misc. Photo Editing I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:22 pm

beast93boy, would you like one?
Back to top Go down
beast93boy

PostSubject: Re: Misc. Photo Editing   Misc. Photo Editing I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:07 pm

Like one? Sure.

So do I think of a picture to request now?
Back to top Go down
curvedlines

curvedlines

PostSubject: Re: Misc. Photo Editing   Misc. Photo Editing I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:58 am

Yeah. You can mix and match from the styles above and send me a picture to edit. It could even be your dog or cat if you wanted. e-mail me or just direct link to the pic if it's online.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misc. Photo Editing   Misc. Photo Editing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Misc. Photo Editing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Worlds Roleplaying :: General :: Art, Writing, Graphics and More-
Jump to: