New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 9:21 pm

Aelita had two hands cupped in front of her mouth. Emily had been a Nice girl. Itwas so hard to comprehend that somebody she had seen laughing with her friends a few hours ago was now dead. She shookher head in disbelief. Who would want to kill Emily?
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:12 pm

"This has to be Xana! I'm sure of it! Who else would murder an innocent girl, particularly when a Tower was just recently activated?" Jeremie whispered fiercely. Damn it. It was his fault. His anti-virus was supposed to destroy Xana. Now a girl was dead because he still lived.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:45 pm

"Is XANA capable of killing people in real life," Alison asked.

"Yes. He was able to send monsters after us or take control of people in real life."

"Sounds dangerous. I can see why you would want to destory such a thing."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:11 pm

"But I thought you said there were no towers activated, Jeremie. Why would Xana kill Emily now, just to scare us?" Aelita asked. Xana usually only struck when there was an activated tower in Lyoko.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 4:53 pm

Alison looked over at William and frowned and he and Samantha talked. She felt a bit...jealous? Alison sighed and tried to focus on her new friends' conversation. This program XANA sounded really bad.

"So what should we do? I mean if this is because of XANA then..."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:29 pm

"Then we might have to start going back to Lyoko again." Aelita sighed. She wished she didn't have to say it but that was the way things looked for now.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:21 pm

"Xana only needs the Towers to be active in the real world. I bet the one that was just activated was used to set things up for Emily to die. Or she could have been killed then and just discovered," Jeremie explained before grimacing, "It seems we do."

They could turn the Supercomputer off, but that wouldn't kill Xana. That would just mean he wouldn't have access to Lyoko and, in time, he'd be able to build another one, one that they didn't know the location of. And then they'd have to turn the Supercomputer back on anyway.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 9:06 pm

"Allison, do you want to stay behind or come with us?" Aelita asked, figuring that being so soon after she had gotten out, Allison might not want to go back to Lyoko. It was perfectly understandable.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:04 am

Yumi

"But Xana....he never killed anyone before....directly, at least. I admit he tried before, but....I never thought he'd actually succeed..." Yumi whispered, more to herself than her friends. Oh, poor Emily...
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 11:27 am

Aelita patted her friend on the shoulder.
"I know Yumi, I don't think any of us realized he could." she comforted her.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 12:29 pm

Alison thought about it. She had been trapped in Lyoko her whole life. And now she might have to return. She thought about it.

"For now I would rather not to go, but I will if you need me."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 1:12 am

"We really appreciate this. Don't worry. As long as you stay away from the Virtual Sea, Xana can't harm you," Jeremie told her comfortingly. He felt sorry for her. After all, it must be quite a shock to find out about something terribly wrong about the world she had been trapped in for years and years.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 5:45 pm

"So are we going right now," Alison asked. She was a bit nervous about entering Lyoko again and she did want to learn more about her new....home? Alison wasn't sure what to call it. She was here now, but she didn't know if she would stay.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 3:19 pm

"We better. We need to find out if a Tower was activated lately, at lest," Jeremie murmured, "We just need to find a way out of the auditorium."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 8:34 pm

((Hm? I believe all the students [who live on campus] are now being ushered to their dorms, so the Lyoko gang could escape to the factory during that confusing rush.))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 2:28 pm

(Ah. Good.)

"Come on," Jeremie whispered, standing up and heading out the door with the rest of the students, though the gang would quickly separate from the mass of students, sneaking through the sewers or the forest to the factory where Jeremie sat the people. He looked over at Alison before speaking.

"Are you ready to goto Lyoko again?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 3:33 pm

"Is everyone else going," Alison asked. "I mean why weren't you there last time? I recall hearing you but not seeing you."
------
William looked over at Team Lyoko and frowned. He wanted to ask them what they thought and it seemed that they were going to go. Also it appeared that Alison was still with them. Did she know about Lyoko as well?

"Hey William are you okay?" William looked at Samantha and nodded. He would have to ask them later.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:38 pm

((Hm. With ZCF gone, as she stated in the TT RP, I do believe, then that means Aelita is temporarily without a player. Hm. I suppose I could volunteer to temporarily take Aelita, if Mariah and you do not object.))
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 8:37 pm

((I'm back if you guys still want to do this.))
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 8:37 pm

((I certainly do.))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 5:33 pm

(Me too)
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 5:58 pm

(Same here. What do you think should be in Lyoko waiting for them?)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 6:08 pm

((Perhaps some sort of new monster created by Xana?))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:10 pm

(That sounds good)
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 10:26 am

((yeah))
Aelita turned to Allison.
"We will all be there, but the reason Jeremie isn't there is because we need somebody to run the supercomputer while we're in Lyoko. Jeremie can tell us where the tower is, activate the scanners, and other things that can't be done from the inside." She explained.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next