New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:19 am

This takes place two years after the show, though.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:00 am

I am ready to begin.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:08 pm

(Okay. Let's begin.)

Jeremie yawned a little as he entered the lunchroom, taking a seat next to Aelita and his friends' table, as usual. His computer had malfunctioned and it took almost all night for him to fix it. It was strange.

"Good morning," he told the others, smiling tiredly at Aelita. He still couldn't believe she agreed to be his girlfriend, not that he was complaining.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:37 pm

"Hello Jeremie." Aelita said, smiling. She always had a lot of energy.
"I was just saying that my computer crashed last night. It took a little while, but I got it running." She was wearing a pink sweater and purple leggings. Her pink hair had grown out a bit, now almost touching her shoulders.

((Is it wrong to assume that Aelita is good with computers because she can control the supercomputer?))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:51 pm

"Morning guys," Odd said, already in an upbeat mood. Ulrich yawned and took a seat next to Yumi.

"Morning everyone."

William walked into the cafeteria and spotted Team Lyoko. He wanted to go over there, just to say hi, but he didn't think that would be smart. So he went to a near empty table.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 7:09 pm

"Morning. How was your night?" Aelita asked. She had pretty much adjusted to life outside of Lyoko, but sometimes she couldn't help but sound a little unnatural. She rarely used slang, and always spoke with correct pronunciation. Even when she was on the computer, she always used correct spelling.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:50 pm

(Nah, it's fine.)

Jeremie raised an eyebrow, "Your computer was crashed to, Aelita?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:48 pm

"My night was fine," Odd said. He started to go into this story about flirting with some blonde girl outside the dorms and how they were able to sneak into the gym and play basketball. Ulrich nodded then stopped. He looked over and caught William staring at them. He frowned as William quickly looked away.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:38 pm

Yumi

"My night was pretty good." Yumi commented as she ate some breakfast. Her eyebrows rose slightly when she heard what Aelita and Jeremy said.

"Really? My Dad's computer crashed last night, too. It was the strangest thing."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:34 pm

"That is strange. I wonder what could have caused it." Aelita said. She took a bite of her breakfast and chewed thoughtfully.
"Is it possible that there was some kind of malfunction with the local network? Or maybe with the school's internet connection?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:21 pm

"It could have been. People are always writing new viruses," Jeremie mused with a shrug, rolling his eyes at Odd's story about yet another girl.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:52 pm

"Yes. I suppose you're right. But still, it seems quite strange." She said thoughtfully.
"Anyway, it's a Friday, we should all go out and do something tonight." she suggested.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:43 pm

Yumi

"How about seeing a new movie?" Yumi suggested after a moment. "I heard that new Harry Potter movie premiered last week. We shouldn't have much trouble getting in to see it now."

Jim

Off in the corner, Jim "Jimbo" Morales covertly eyed the Lyoko gang. In the past two years, the strange activities of the group had gone down a lot, and Jim was actually becoming quite found of the kids now. Still, he'd been having weird dreams lately...dreams involving those five kids. Jim couldn't quite remember his dreams, but fragments of them rose to his conscious mind every now and then; seeing Jeremie sprawled on the stair case, with a twisted ankle (But as far as Jim remembered, Jeremie had never received such an injury), some sort of strange...creature with three mechanical legs firing red lasers at him (Jim had also never seen those monsters, yet they seemed familiar), and other fragments as well.

Normally Jim would dismiss such things as figments of his own imagination. But the dreams kept occurring again and again, and they seemed quite vivid. Whatever the cause of them was, though, Jimbo felt that Jeremie and his odd friends were behind it, somehow. Or at least played a key part in it.

?

Deep within a long forgotten factory, a powerful and vastly incredible machine rumbled back to life, seemingly of its own violation. A realm of existence thought to be gone forever returned once more, as did all the creatures that called it home. A computer that never should have been awakened again slowly started the process of coming back to life.

Lyoko existed once more; and the Supercomputer was online again.

A few seconds later an alarm started to sound from the computer; an alarm that would also go straight to Jeremie's computer. Said alarm was something that never should have been heard again, yet...

A Tower had been activated. Xana was ready to begin his revenge.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 6:33 am

"That sounds fun. I have a free period first period, I could order the tickets online." Aelita offered. She felt a bit uneasy for some reason, but she didn't think much of it.
"If we all want to go, of course"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:52 am

"That sounds like fun," Ulrich replied, looking away from William. But Odd caught his glaze and smiled. Ulrich recognized it as one that usually occurred before a prank.

"What did you do to him," Ulrich asked.

"Nothing. I did something to his food. Of course I couldn't be sure which tray he'd take, so-" Just as Odd said that trays all around the caferteria light up with firecrackers. William's was one of them. Luckily now at the Lyoko Team trays had any firecrackers in them.

(XD)
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:10 am

"I know I'd love to go, Aelita," Jeremie said, smiling brightly at his girlfriend. Of course, everyone knew he'd say that, but he was prepared for Odd's teasing after two years of being on the receiving end of it. Speaking of Odd...

"Odd, do you want to get detention again?" Jeremie asked, trying to resist a smile at his friend's antics. It seemed like Odd hadn't changed a bit in the last two years. He was still immature and chasing after girls. Somehow, it was comforting how things never changed. He blinked when he heard a beeping noise come from his book bag. That was strange.

He took out his laptop from it and felt his eyes widen a margin when a familiar program appeared. He never got around to deleting the Tower Scanner. It seemed too well-crafted of a program.

"The virus from last night must have spread to my laptop," Jeremie said, not wanting to believe the alert was genuine.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 7:10 pm

"What is it, Jeremie?" Aelita said, she peered over his shoulder at the laptop, and her eyes widened.
"You don't think- we need to check this out." She said, looking at Jeremie.
"Is it possible?" she asked. She looked at her friends.
If this is what I'm thinking, then the fireworks are a perfect distraction to get down to the factory.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 7:53 pm

Yumi

"What's going on?" Temporarily distracted by the annoying prank Odd had pulled, Yumi looked over at Jeremie's computer screen. She dropped the fork in her hand and gasped at the warning flashing on the screen.

"You...you don't think...?"

Yumi jumped suddenly when she felt her cell phone start to vibrate. For a moment she noticed that everyone else in the cafeteria that had a cell phone also had their's ring at the same time. Cautiously, Yumi got out her phone and answered.

"Hello?"

Yumi jumped again when a loud, unholy scream was emitted from the device. She dropped the phone to the ground and covered her ears instinctively. The screaming on her phone last another few seconds before the call was terminated. Yumi gazed at the fallen cellphone, almost in a daze. What....what the hell had just happened?

Jim

Jim had still been eying Jeremie and his friends when he noticed Odd smiling just a few seconds before those firecrackers went off in just about every lunch. Jim ignored the horrified shriek Sissie admitted when her breakfast blew up in her face, and he started to march over to Odd. He knew that troublemaker was responsible for this somehow...

Jimbo reached the table and was about to yell Odd's ear off before he heard his cell-phone go off. He blinked once before fishing it out of his pocket and answering it. The Gym teacher gave a startled jump and threw his phone against the wall after a monstrous shriek came out of it. Jim bit back a curse when he noticed the thing had broken in two. Jimbo turned his eyes back to Odd.

"You've got five seconds to explain, Odd, before I get the Principal in here and have you suspended."

((Any ideas as to what Xana could possess for his comeback show? Oh, and did anyone take Sissie? I don't remember. Oh, one more thing. Anyone want to claim Ms. Hertz, the science teacher? I mentioned that Jim was having a secret romance with her now, and I think it'd be somewhat interesting if someone claimed her.))
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:11 pm

((Well I'm not sure but I have an idea for a Xana controlled character that I forgot to tell you about, would you like me to PM you?))

Aelita looked mortified.
"Yumi. Yumi, are you okay? We need to go. Now." She whispered, which was actually a normal voice level, but it sounded like a whisper in the outroar of cellphones, a yelling Jim, and firecrackers.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:38 pm

(I'm willing to control Ms. Hertz. And no, no one has claimed Sissie)

Jeremie ignored his own cellphone ringing, paying close attention to his laptop as he tried to locate the tower. It had been awhile since he used this program, but he nodded a bit when he saw the Tower was in the Mountain Section.

"We really need to go now," he told the others, holding his laptop to his side with his arm and standing up. He glared at Odd. His prank certainly had bad timing. If Jim held him up, that would mean one less guarding for Aelita in Lyoko where Xana was sure to have a surprise waiting for them.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 6:39 am

"We need to go. Now."Aelita said, she was already standing up to go out the door. She had her bag in her hands and she was ready to leave.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:03 am

(He could possess William. Be very horrible for the boy though. "Why won't XANA leave me alone?!?!?!!!)

"I think you better check on some of the students instead," Odd said, pointing to the moaning victims of his prank. "I mean you can always yell at me later."

He nodded to the group, ready to go. Ulrich was already half-way out of the cafeteria.

William glanced at them from across room and frowned. Something was going on. His cellphone went off and he picked it up.

"Hello?"

"William...." Then a loud screeching noise was emitted from his phone. He stood up and dropped his phone. "What the...."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:13 am

Jeremie nodded in agreement with his girlfriend, running after her. Already, he was analyzing how Xana could have survived. The anti-virus was perfect. It should have destroyed all of Xana.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 3:58 pm

Aelita was sprinting out of the cafeteria, their cover wouldn't last long and she knew that within minutes Xana could have control of something or someone in the real world making it impossible for them to get to Lyoko.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 6:39 pm

Yumi

Yumi nodded silently before exiting the cafeteria after Ulrich. Once they were away from the building and heading toward the forest to find the familiar sewer entrance, Yumi finally spoke.

"This...this has got to be that virus you got Jeremie, right? I mean....Xana's dead. There's no way he could be back."

Jim

Jim scowled at Odd before turning his attention to the students who had received minor injuries thanks to Odd's dangerous prank. He barked orders at an uninjured kid to go get the school nurse. Blast that kid! Just when he was starting to like him too, Odd had to go and do something stupid like this. Jim would see him suspended for this...

((I'll consider it, Toko. Still need to think about it. Thanks, AI. And alright. I officially claim Sissie, then. I'll try to have her bio up in....sometime when I have the time.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next