Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:00 pm

The girls stared in disgusted disbelief. Halli looked at the girl on the floor and then to the guy.
"Whatever, freak." she said, then turned in towards the table again and laughed darkly.

------

Amethyst didn't move. She just sat on the floor stiffly, staring at the ground and shaking a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:10 pm

Ariel moved to step past the girl on the ground, but then she paused and held out her free hand. "You're okay," she said. "No broken bones or anything. Only a fall." She smiled, to show that she meant no harm.

"Every sinner has a future; every saint has a past." - Jayy Von Monroe

Join Korra Nation to get exclusive content by CLICKING HERE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:17 pm

"Trollop," Michael returned with a shrug. He smirked a bit. He doubted they knew what that word meant. He turned to the girl that was on the floor and was glad that she was okay, "Those girls probably think they're better because they lay with whatever passerby desires them. I was hoping this school didn't have harlots."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:24 pm

Amethyst cringed. She stood up and grabbed her journal from her table and walked quickly out of the cafeteria. Once out of the room she ran down the hall and into her room. She closed the door and locked it. She sunk down on the bed and chucked her notebook across the room.

-----

Halli laughed bitterly.
"The spaz finally took the hint" she turned to Michael, no we're better because we're normal."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:29 pm

Ariel blinked, as Amethyst left the cafeteria without so much as a word. She let her hand fall back to her side and then blinked once more before finishing the trip to the garbage can. She threw the empty milk cartoon away and then placed her tray on the pile.

"Weird girl," she muttered and then left the place.

Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:37 pm

"So normal girls hold contests about who can sleep with the most guys. Reminds me of that Roman Empress that bet the dirtiest prostitute she could sleep with more men in a roll than she could. For some reason, that Empress turned out to be very popular," Michael said more to himself than the girl, "'The prostitute is not, as feminists claim, the victim of men but rather their conqueror, an outlaw who controls the sexual channel between nature and culture'.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:52 pm

"At least none of us got sent to the looney bin over the summer. And besides, guys want to sleep with us, we don't make them." Halli said snidely.
"It's not our fault everyone wants us." she flipped her hair over her shoulders and turned away from the annoying kid again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:57 pm

Kirsten turned around and scowled.

"Excuse me? At least I can do more than one push-up in gym Halli," Kirsten said.

(Halli and Kirsten know each other btw since they both have been at the school for a while)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:29 pm

Shaking his head, Michael decided to return to his seat. He was tired of arguing with girls that obviously weren't worth his time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:59 pm

"At least guys can actually come near me without getting scared, kirsten." Halli replied quickly, looking the girl up and down judgmentally, then snickered and turned away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:22 pm

Michael groaned. Those girls still won't shut up. He looked over at the girl they were making fun of and lazily asked, "Do you have any earplugs I can borrow? Somehow, I'm getting a headache. Must be the useless chatter."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:33 pm

"Whatever. come on girls, wouldn't want the freaks to be late for class. Oh and freak day is oficially pushed to today. Do your worst." Halli said, knocking Kirsten aside and walking out of the cafeteria.

----

Amethyst dried her eyes which now looked more red than usual. She checked her schedule, she had an english class first period. Awesome. She felt like she still wanted cry.
"Damn myself, Damn those men. Damn those girls. Damn it all." she sighed. She wiped her eyes on her sleeve and grabbed her bag. She walked out the door, and as soon as she stepped out of her own little world, she hunched over again.

Last edited by zukoscrazyfangirl on Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:51 pm

Kirsten was about ready to hit Halli, but she refrained from doing so. Getting detention on the first day of school would not be a good idea. Kirsten just grinded her teeth and left to go to class.

Prince looked up, seeing people leaving. She closed her sketch book and stood. She was glad that no one talked to her. Maybe if she was miserable here, her parents would see it was best to bring her back home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:29 pm

Wade ignored the kid of whom he nabbed the doughnuts from, and watched as a newer kid picked an apple off of the tray, crushing it, "Now imagine that's your head." he said, quelling the complaints and comments from the rest of the students.

"A wise guy, eh? Well two can play this tambourine..." he said more to himself as he grabbed an apple and pulled out a Beretta.

Okay, so he's a punk. Do you really need to go this far?

"Hell yeah I do! Besides, I can't god-mod and shoot him in the knee-caps. I'm sure you read the rules?" Queried the young merc-in-training as he tossed the apple up into the air. With near-pinpoint accuracy, he aimed and fired, shooting out the center of the apple.

As the gun-shot rang throughout the cafeteria, Wade caught the apple, and looked at the bully, smirking beneath his red and black mask, "Now, imagine that's your head."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:29 pm

Michael sighed as he looked up at the clock. It was almost time for class. With that thought, he ran over to his seat and quickly scarfed down the rest of his breakfast before getting up and heading for class. He had English and, to tell the truth, he was looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:41 pm

Amethyst pulled her spiral notebook and an English textbook out of her carrier bag. She walked down the hall slowly, brushing her fingers through her hair. She flipped through a couple pages absent-mindedly as she wandered outside and went towards the academics building.

-----

Halli grabbed her purse and lead her posse towards the dance studios for her first period dance class. She was clearly the ringleader in all of their tormenting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:10 pm

((I'm not quite sure what to do with my characters now. I sorta got lost. Never mind, I got an idea. I'll post here again after school. And Warboss, I know Deadpool is Deadpool and all, but after that little show he's probably gonna get his gun(s) taken away. Just sayin. I mean, I doubt this academy lets their student body go to class armed to the teeth.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:05 am

Prince headed off to her first class which was drawing. She was glad that it was drawing and not Math or English or History. Being able to draw the first period of the day made Prince feel better.

She entered the room and took a canvas to a corner.
----------------
Kirsten frowned. She was unlucky enough to have History first. She was probably one of the few to have something beside her Talent first. Kirsten felt that was unfair. After all she was a junior and had been here since she was 13. Why was she suffering?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:49 am

(True enough Magus, I was intending for it to be a imagination sequence, but I ran out of time before I could finish it. My apologies.)

Finished fantasizing? I'm sure it's all well and good to be badass and all, but you can't really do that...

Wade shook his head, clearing his fantasy from his thoughts as he just avoided the bully. "So not cool. Can't use my guns, can't shoot other player characters...this blows." Muttered Wade as he left the cafeteria, "Eh, but at least I know who to take down a peg or six..."

Make no mistake, you could probably use your guns after class, just not during class.

"It's cool. I got my ways of sneaking my weapons around. Worst case scenario, I can give him a knuckle sandwich, hold the mayo." commented wade as he made his way to what his best guess was the principal's office.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:15 pm

Dallas

Dallas wandered over to his next class, English, and stepped inside the room. He noticed Ariel in the classroom, and decided to take a seat next to her. Hm. Interesting. So they both had the same class. Well, hopefully she'd make boring old English far more intriguing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:26 pm

Ariel was chewing on the tip of her pen as she waited for class to start. She had arrived there only a few minutes before, but it looked as if she had been sitting there all morning. She glanced over as Dallas sat down and then smiled and waved at him.

"Hello!"

Back to top Go down
Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:28 pm

Dallas

"Hello." Dallas said back. He gave her a bit of an awkward smile and wondered when the teacher would be coming in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:34 pm

"Do you like English?" Ariel asked him. "'Cause I don't. Speaking it is fun, but writing it..." She made a face and stuck the end of the pen back into her mouth. "It's really, really hard. And boring. The words just don't flow the same."

Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:56 am

Wade unwittingly made his way over to the English class with the "Mission: Impossible" theme music playing as he proceeded mock-stealthy-like.

Taking a few steps and looking around suspiciously does not make you stealthy...but the theme music is pretty cool.

"Thanks, I thought it was appropriate for the situation. Mind you this is purely for comedic value." He said to himself, literally, as continued his way. As he crept through the hall, he reached the door to the English class as the theme reached it's climax, and kicked in the door.

"Hey! Principal-guy! It's-a me...Deadpool...wow you guys must have really pissed someone off if you're all here to see the Principal." said Wade as he stared around the English class.

Last edited by Warboss_Spriggs on Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:12 pm

Prince smiled at the teacher came into the room. He started to do roll call. Prince waited until her name was called.

"Prince Julian?"

"Whoa we have a Prince in this class," some dork cried. Prince rolled her eyes. This was not the first time someone thought that.

"Here," Prince called. The boy looked at her.

"But you're a girl."

"My name, not title," she explained. Prince spoke in short sentences. She learned this was they best way to speak when with her parents who generally tuned out if Prince spoke too long. And now it was just a habit.

"You have a guy's name," the boy asked. He started to laugh. "I'm going to call you Mrs. the Prince."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   

Back to top Go down

Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next