New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)

Go down 
+3
Casey Jewels
almostinsane99
TokoToTheEnd
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:37 pm

(Would you guys join if I made a Code Lyoko roleplay?)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:39 pm

((Yep.))
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:53 pm

OMG I love code lyoko! Me and m brother had it on dvd and everything when we were little.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:18 pm

(Made a roleplay for it in the fandom section.)
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 9:07 pm

(YAY! Brings back memories,now im gonna have to go watch code lyoko and all of its eandearingly but abnormally large foreheads. ^w^)
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:13 am

Quote :
And I must say Warboss, you just love Deadpool don't you?

Love Deadpool? No, no, I...okay, yeah, you're right. But you can't deny, Deadpool is awesome.

"Okay, seriously, the hero worship and all is really flattering and stuff, money would be better; however, I regret to point out that this is a severely OC topic conversation is way off track. I should know, I never shut the hell up...On that note, when do we get to the action? 'Cause it's on like Donkey Kong baby!"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:39 am

We're all secret Code Lyoko fans? XD I loved that show. First time I saw it I thought it was two different shows.

And I would totally join that rpg. And accepted.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:47 pm

Not to be annoying, but any idea when we're starting? I'm excited for his rp.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:14 pm

Soon. We are waiting for Magus to finish his characters.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:00 pm

Ah. Cool, I'll be on standby lol.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 9:03 pm

I have finished making my characters.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 9:35 pm

Your bully is going to be very fun to roleplay with.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 10:35 am

We shall now begin.
-------
Prince walked out of her dorm room. She tried not to yawn and she made her way to the girl's bathroom. She was hoping she would get there earlier enough to get a hot shower. Hopefully most girls were asleep right now or elsewhere. Maybe at breakfast. All Prince knew was that she wanted a hot shower.
-------
Kirsten smiled to herself as she shot a basket. She was trying to shot one from half-court, but it wasn't going so well, so she was trying closer right now. It was her goal to shoot from the other side of the court. If she could do that, Kirsten was sure she would have a future career as a pro-basketball player.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:37 pm

The metallic sound of a can being kicked down the street echoed through the alley. "Dude, being transferred sucks. Can't believe those douches at the Orphanage would turn on me like that." Mumbled Wade sullenly as he kicked the can again.

What do you expect? Miss...or was it Mrs.? Anyway, Emma Frost was visiting, so you did't need to cause all that ruckus. Answered the voice in his head.

"Hey! Scott paid me, like fifteen bucks to provide a distraction!" Retorted young Wade Wilson as he kicked the can even harder, sending it sailing through a window.

Be that as it may, it was supposed to be a distraction, not "tear the hell out of everything you see". Besides that, it was all right in front of Emma Frost! Countered his mental voice.

"Yeah...she was hot! I mean, for an old lady an' all, she was really hot!" Commented Wade as his mood perked up slightly. Coming out of the alley-way, he rounded the corner, checking the street names against the map he was holding, "Jeeze, just how much further is this friggin place? I mean, seriously! It's not like I have my own personal teleporter."

If I remember the pamphlet that we got properly, it should be just up ahead. Think, I nice warm place to stay, a fine education...

"And lots of fighting! Heck yeah, great thing I brought all those guns and swords and explosives! Can't believe I managed to sneak out the training swords from the Danger Room!" Said Wade as he turned to stand before the school campus. "This is gonna be epic!...So which way to the Principal?"

Follow your nose, Wade, follow your nose...

"Alright, so breakfast first...To the Chow-Cave!" And sniffing the air, young Wade took off in the direction of food, and whoever it might belong to.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:09 pm

Ariel sat alone in the large classroom. It was definitely a lecture room, with the chairs sloping downwards and a raised platform in te center, with a computer built into the stand. Or the stand built around the computer. However one preferred to look at it.

The young teen sat on the edge of the platform, with her legs resting on the ground below. Her shining blue eyes were fixed on the ceiling above, studying the whiteness of its surface.

What was this place going to be like? She was excited to find out. And slightly nervous. But mostly excited. She had been dropped off here only an hour ago. After dropping off her lone suitcase in her dorm room, she had left to explore, and was why she was here now.

Her stomach rumbled and she placed a hand there, but her gaze didn't leave the ceiling. Where would the cafeteria be?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:11 pm

Michael Stern smiled slightly to himself as he headed for the mess hall. His things were already placed in the appropriate positions in his room and he was looking forward to this new school. He just hoped students here weren't as serious as he heard they were.

"Because I could not stop for Death, He kindly stopped for me," he hummed to himself, grabbing some fruit and a couple of donuts and placing them on his tray.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:47 pm

Head turned up as he sniffed the air, Wade pushed open the doors to the cafeteria, "I...*sniff* smell...*sniff sniff* BAGELS! And eggs and bacon, and even that porridge looking stuff that usually doesn't agree with your stomach." Adjusting the straps to his fairly large travel bag/backpack thing and his red and black mask, he strolled into the line directly behind a guy grabbing some fruit and doughnuts.

"Cool! I didn't know you knew Death! And, fyi, Death is a woman..." Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed that the gentleman...or kid or whatever, had grabbed the last of the doughnuts. "But, as you know, 'tis the season to be giving!" said Wade as he deftly snatched the doughnuts off the guy's tray.

That's Christmas, and this is August. Wrong season, but you get points for trying.

"Fine, they just happened to 'fall' into my hands..." Said the red and black clad merc-in-training as he lifted the mask over his mouth, "...and fell into my mouth *chomp* Om-nom-nom, I just love chocolate. What can I say?" Asked the merc with his mouth full, "Accidents just seem to happen around me."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 3:42 pm

Amethyst was showered and dressed, her eyes calm right now, because she wasn't being crowded. She had on a slim black T-shirt with red paint splatter decals and a pair of jeans. She stood in front of the mirror in her room, brushing her red hair very precisely. When she finished, she put the hairbrush down and walked out of the hallway towards the cafeteria. She locked her door and tucked her hair behind her ear. On the surface, she looked disturbed, a girl who had seen one too many horrible things. But on the inside, she was just scared, nothing wrong with her, just nervous and scared.

--------

Halli Newton pulled on a long sleeved cheerleading shirt, the neck of which plunged down much lower than necessary, and a pair of skinny jeans and black boots. She painted on that red smile with lipstick, exaggerated her round blue eyes with eyeshadow. She put on her face and went down the hall, passing that weird girl who had a meltdown the year before.
"Freak." She slipped out, passing by confidently.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:34 pm

Michael's eye twitched. That donut was a chocolate one, the type with the cream filling. He turned to the guy, an angry expression on his normally serene-looking face.

"Who are you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:16 pm

Amethyst got into line behind two guys, looking at the floor, she had been hiding her face this year because of her outburst last year, and she knew everybody had heard about it. She took some pancakes onto her plate and shuffled along in line nervously.

----

Halli swayed her hips seductively as she walked to her table, holding a protein shake and a bowl of Cheerios. She would sit at the table and wait for the other cheerleaders. Her "friends"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:14 am

Kirsten felt her stomach growl, but she ignored it. She had to make this shot or she would be a failure. A big fat failure. And Kirsten couldn't let that happen. She had to show up all the guys on her team and all of the other guys and girls who said that she was wasting her time.

"I'll show them,' She said, smiling to herself. "And then they will have to admit they were wrong.
------------
Prince finished showering and headed to the cafeteria. She really wasn't in the mood for eating. At home she would skip breakfast if she was alone or if the nanny of the day would let her. But Prince knew her parents would be upset if she didn't immerse herself in social areas like meals.

Prince looked around and sat by herself, pulling out her sketch pad. The artist/dancer was drawing a girl in the middle of a leap.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:02 pm

Ariel pushed herself up onto her feet and then hummed as she skipped towards the door. The cafeteria couldn't be too hard to find. It was breakfast time, after all. Others would be heading there.

She paused in her skipping only long enough to open the door and flick off the lights. Then she was skipping again, as she headed down the hall.

"Bubblegum, bubblegum
Penny a packet.
First you chew it,
Then you crack it,
Then you stick it
In your jacket,
Then your parents
Kick up a racket
Bubblegum, bubblegum
Penny in a packet."

She started the rhyme over, singing it in time with her skipping.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:09 pm

Dallas Clark

Dallas was already sitting at a table in the cafeteria, eating his breakfast. And, when he thought no one was looking, he added covert amounts of a red substance to his meal. If anyone did happen to see him do that, they'd probably assume it was just ketchup. But only Dallas knew (and would make sure it stayed that way) that he was actually adding blood to his food.

He could stomach human food without it, but in his opinion everything tasted so much sweeter with blood. Not to mention it was hard not to go a day without the stuff. Besides, it was either steal some blood bags from the local hospital, or find an alone student or teacher and drink from them. This option was much safer, since he didn't know the entire layout of the place just yet, and hadn't discovered all the hidden cameras.

Dallas did prefer live, fresh blood, but for now he'd simply have to wait until he was fully prepared to risk feeding off of someone in this school.

Jim Daniels

Jim was out patrolling the halls when he heard someone singing. He picked up his pace and spotted a young girl ahead of him.

"Excuse me, Miss? Are you lost?"

Ladd O'Niv

Ladd strode into the school's cafeteria and cut into the front of the line, much to the dismay and anger of his fellow students. Ladd smirked at them and proceeded to grab an apple off of one kid's tray. With one hand he proceeded to crush it to a pulp. The protests grew silent at that.

"Now imagine that's your head!" Ladd cheerfully informed them. Any more hints of protest or resistance died down with that single comment.

Ladd chuckled in response and quickly got his food before heading over to an empty table. Ah, he could tell this was going to be a wonderful school to be at! It was going to be so much fun...
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:19 pm

"Then you..."

Ariel's singing stopped at the sound of the voice, as well as her skipping. She turned to see an adult standing there, watching her.

"You're a teacher," she said and gave a nod of her head, as if confirming that fact. "This is a big school, but I was exploring, and explorers don't get lost. I just... haven't found the cafeteria yet. But I will." She gave another nod of her head, this one bigger than before.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:19 pm

Prince looked up from her sketch as Ladd walked into the room, then back down to it. She couldn't concentrate well here. It was so much quieter at her home. Prince wanted to be back there.

'But Mother and Father don't want you remember,' she told herself, going back to drawing. She was having trouble getting the right shape of one of the girl's legs. Right now it looked like she was going to break her leg when she landed.
---------------
Trevor was on his way to the cafeteria to grab something and then head to a singing lesson when he heard noises coming from the gym. He opened the door to see a girl shooting baskets.

"Hey. You know you're not allowed to use the gym before school begins," he scolded. Kirsten frowned.

"I have no time during school and after the gym is occupied. Now is the only time I can get private practice in."

"Not my concern. You need to be at breakfast or your room. Choose one." Then Trevor was gone. Kirsten grunted and threw the basketball at the wall.

"Stupid teachers. Stupid guys."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)
Page 2 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next