New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Endless Daze

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

Endless Daze Empty
PostSubject: Endless Daze   Endless Daze I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:43 pm

Time has stopped, or rather it's stuck repeating. Every day, the same day starts over from the beginning. Everyone wakes up in the same bed, eat the same breakfast, do the same work, and then it resets. Except for a select few people, no one knows this. Who are these select people? Random people who over time grew aware that their lives kept repeating. Some are completely aware of this, some only have a small inkling, but regardless they are the only ones who realize that the days, or rather day, feel almost exactly the same. Some of them do thing differently each time, some try to get as close to the perfect day as they can, but how long can they keep it up?

Rules:

1. You can swear, just not explicits, no godmodding, no one liners.
2. Keep blood and gore minimal.
3. Three sentences per post please.

Application:

Username:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Other:

Note: I'm on the fence about whether to add a group of people to hunt down the special people or just leave everyone to their own devices. Anyone have a preference?
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

Endless Daze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endless Daze   Endless Daze I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:43 pm

Username: mstm
Name: Alex Johnson
Appearance: Brown hair, green eyes, kind of tall, lanky. He looks like a poke to his chest might topple him.
Personality: Alex is pretty timid, but he loves making sarcastic remarks. He can't help but make them, but he doesn't let anyone hear what he says. He keeps to himself, sometimes plays videogames with friends on the weekends, but mostly studies. He talks to himself too, which only makes others avoid him more.
History: Alex has always been shy, and just never grew out of it. He doesn't make friends easily and took to focusing on his studies more. He graduated high school and started college; it's currently his first semester.
Other:

Username: mstm
Name: Mike Seras
Appearance: Mike is blonde, has blue eyes, has got some muscle, tan.
Personality: This man is basically the most irresponsible person on the planet. He's never on time to his job, always pays rent late, sleeps most of the day, and forgets to buy food and other necesitties. But he's pretty fun when you're not feeling the negative consequences of his irresponsibility.
History: A slacker since he was school, Mike just barely graduated high school. He skipped out on college, hung around jobless for a year at his parent's house before getting kicked out and forced to find work. He barely gets by, making just enough money to pay rent and keep himself alive, though he'll often sponge off his friends for free meals.
Other:
Username: Warboss_Spriggs
Name: Wade Wilson a.k.a. "Deadpool" "Psst! Hey, don't forget 'The Merc with a Mouth!' Honestly, even in text I get no respect!"
We're barely out of our thirties...or forties...What's this big deal?
"Damn it! That's it brain!" loads gun.
Oh great, you just had to pu-- BANG!
Gender: "Should I roll some dice or something?" rolls dice, "Aw, sweet! Natural 20! What'd I win?"
Appearance: http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs47/f/2009/196/e/5/Spider_Man_vs__Deadpool_cover_by_skottieyoung.jpg
Personality: Bullets and Tacos...what more is there to say? That pretty much describes Deadpool. The gun-toting, taco-loving merc known for his grand, and bizarre antics. Often times questioned as to whether he's sane, his instability has made him unpredictable, even leading others to question if he really isn't insane.
His mental insability, not only allows him to break the Fourth Wall, but also renders him nearly immune to telepathic attacks...hell, his own brain can't even read his mind.
History: Once upon a time, in a galaxy far, far away, on the corner of 8th and Madison, the was a young pizza boy. This pizza boy, having arrived three minutes too late, was met with a boot to the crotch by an angry Captain America.
With his pancreas shattered, he was taken in by S.H.I.E.L.D.; they had the technology, they could rebuild him, making him the fastest, strongest, most bad-assed Mercenary ever!
Other:"I approve of Web-Head's new look. Made it myself, I'll have you know."
Your sewing abilities are a marvel...especially since you never hurt yourself.
You can sew? Why didn't anyone tell me?!
"Need to know basis."
But I'm you! That's just stupid!
"That's just how I roll."

Last edited by manysidestome on Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

Endless Daze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endless Daze   Endless Daze I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:54 pm

This is rather interesting. Sorta reminds me of Endless Eight from Haruhi, though I've never actually seen the arc before. I believe I'll join. Though it might need a bit more of a plot to keep things together. Or something like that. That's just my opinion, though.
Back to top Go down
septus5

septus5

Endless Daze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endless Daze   Endless Daze I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:53 pm

Ill join
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

Endless Daze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endless Daze   Endless Daze I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:52 am

Username: TokoToTheEnd
Name: Charlie Davis
Appearance: https://s225.photobucket.com/albums/dd40/PainfulxLies/Neon%20Knight/?action=view&current=BlueEyedCuteGuy.jpg
Personality:
History:
Other:

Username: TokoToTheEnd
Name: Sam Brownson
Appearance: https://s225.photobucket.com/albums/dd40/PainfulxLies/Neon%20Knight/?action=view&current=1137830114926405hr1.jpg
Personality:
History:
Other:
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

Endless Daze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endless Daze   Endless Daze I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:08 am

Username: Warboss_Spriggs

Name: Wade Wilson a.k.a. "Deadpool" "Psst! Hey, don't forget 'The Merc with a Mouth!' Honestly, even in text I get no respect!"

We're barely out of our thirties...or forties...What's this big deal?
"Damn it! That's it brain!" loads gun.
Oh great, you just had to pu-- BANG!

Gender: "Should I roll some dice or something?" rolls dice, "Aw, sweet! Natural 20! What'd I win?"

Appearance: http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs47/f/2009/196/e/5/Spider_Man_vs__Deadpool_cover_by_skottieyoung.jpg

Personality: Bullets and Tacos...what more is there to say? That pretty much describes Deadpool. The gun-toting, taco-loving merc known for his grand, and bizarre antics. Often times questioned as to whether he's sane, his instability has made him unpredictable, even leading others to question if he really isn't insane.

His mental insability, not only allows him to break the Fourth Wall, but also renders him nearly immune to telepathic attacks...hell, his own brain can't even read his mind.

History: Once upon a time, in a galaxy far, far away, on the corner of 8th and Madison, the was a young pizza boy. This pizza boy, having arrived three minutes too late, was met with a boot to the crotch by an angry Captain America.

With his pancreas shattered, he was taken in by S.H.I.E.L.D.; they had the technology, they could rebuild him, making him the fastest, strongest, most bad-assed Mercenary ever!

[b]Other:"I approve of Web-Head's new look. Made it myself, I'll have you know."
Your sewing abilities are a marvel...especially since you never hurt yourself.
You can sew? Why didn't anyone tell me?!
"Need to know basis."
But I'm you! That's just stupid!
"That's just how I roll."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

Endless Daze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endless Daze   Endless Daze I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:37 pm

Ok, so basically I forgot about this. So I'll try to get up some profiles soon, hopefully this can be revived. Oh, accepted Warboss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Endless Daze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endless Daze   Endless Daze I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Endless Daze
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Worlds Roleplaying :: Roleplaying :: The Roleplay Graveyard-
Jump to: