New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS

Go down 
+5
nando_c_s
Sarcastic Master
almostinsane99
Lucifa
Chong
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
rcox1995

rcox1995

Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS   Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:27 pm

"I guess that I am not worth formalities," he mumbled. He then cleared his throat, and said, "I am Aphras Vigyls, a wanderer of these lands, and a humble collector of many items," and then bowed with formality.

He rose, and looked around at the temple. Interesting, he said. It was an old, but simple temple, and it looked as if it had been abandoned for a few years, though it was being restored as of the moment.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS   Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:38 pm

"Autumn Emmet" She whispered. She held out her hand so she could shake with the stranger, but realized her hand was sandy and a bit bloody, and retracted it.
"Water?" Autumn croaked questioningly. She wiped her hand off on her short self-consciously/
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS   Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:57 pm

"Oh. I understand what the problem is now," he said, and he unsheathed the Sword of the Elements. As he held the purple hilt of the gleaming sword in his grasp, the sword flashed blue.

He suddenly remembered why he hadn't been able to use it earlier. He hardly had any energy left, so he had to resort to using his aura, or the field of energy that surrounds every single human being. As a light blue aura flashed around him, the scent of the salty air of the water wafted from him.

Tendrils of his light blue aura curled towards his sword, and then, a spout of water came from deep underground, water that had been locked underneath the sands of the great desert.

"There," he said, with a slight strain in his voice.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS   Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:14 pm

Autumn stumbled back surprisedly. She could hear the strain in his voice though, so she took the water and drank it quickly.
"Thank you so much." She said quickly. "You really didn't have to." Her voice was still ragged, but she could speak, and that's what mattered.
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS   Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:18 pm

He shook his head, and then the sword reverted back to its metallic silver color. The water stopped spouting out of the earth, and then his aura disappeared, leaving the same travel-worn collector of items.

He sheathed the Sword of the Elements, knowing he had taken quite a bit out of his auric energy. He would have to limit its use until he could rest or eat.

"It's no problem," he said to Autumn.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS   Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:07 pm

"So what is this place?" Autumn asked, she was 21 years old and she had not yet seen much of the world.
"And why are there so many people here? Is it like a Mission or something?" She knew about Missions, she had worked at one for about a year during college while she was studying in Puerto Rico.
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS   Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:14 pm

"I'm not entirely sure, but this seems to be a temple of some sort. To what it was devoted to, I am not sure," he said. It may have something to do with the Elements, but I am not entirely sure....., Aphras thought to himself.

Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS   Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:46 pm

"It probably has super-cool stuff deeper in," Lao put in, having listened to most of the conversation. He laid down against the wall and yawned, "Seems like a nice place to stay during the sandstorm."
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS   Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:05 pm

Aphras turned to the man who had not spoken before-hand. "There may be indeed. And yes, that sandstorm was awful, but there is something odd about it. It seems that the sandstorm looks as though it is....orderly," he said.

"How can a chaotic sandstorm be orderly?" he said to the man again. "But, indeed. Do you think that we should check it out?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS   Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:21 pm

"I'm not going back out there, I don't know where I am or how I got here and I'm not leaving until I figure it out" Autumn said, determined, but tired. She sunk down against a nearby wall, slumped her head to the side, and hugged her knees to her chest.
Back to top Go down
roman_tic_kataang

roman_tic_kataang

PostSubject: Re: Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS   Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:23 pm

A young woman treaded through the sandstorm. She caught sight of a building just a few yards from her. She walked as fast as she could to the building. The sandstorm was still blowing and showed few signs of stopping.

The woman covered her face with her arm and her black hair whipped her face as she finally reached the door. She pushed herself inside and shut the door immediately and fell to the ground. She coughed a bit before realizing there were people before her. She was too exhausted to speak, and everytime she caughed, it stung her throat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS   Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3