New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Black Lagoon: The Crows of Morrigan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

Black Lagoon: The Crows of Morrigan Empty
PostSubject: Black Lagoon: The Crows of Morrigan   Black Lagoon: The Crows of Morrigan I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 6:04 pm

Theme Song: Rebels of the Sacred Heart by Flogging Molly.
Plot: Modern Day Roanapur; a new Mafia is slowly rising in power. They call themselves “The Crows of Morrigan”, named after the Irish Goddess of Death, The Morrigan. Lead by the carrismatic and intelligent Sean O’Herrow, this Irish Mafia is looking to ally itself with the Russian Hotel Moscow, the Chinese Triad as well as the Lagoon Company. But there are others, Namely the Italians who want to stop this alliance and stomp out the Irish presence in Roanapur.
Are you with the Crows’? Are you against them? Will Mr. Chang, Balalaika and Dutch accept Sean and his crows?
Set after the current manga arc. Canon characters and OCs both welcome

Canon:
Lagoon Traders/ Lagoon Company:

Dutch:
Revy:
Rock:
Benny:
Hotel Moscow:
Balalaika:
Boris:
Chinese Triad:
Mr. Chang:
Shenhua:
Italian Mafia:
Ronny the Jaws:
Columbian Cartel:
Abrego:
Gustavo:
Church of Violence/ Rip Off Church:

Eda:
Rico:
Yolanda:
Others:
“Greenback” Jane:
Roberta:
Fabiola:
Garcia:
Sawyer the Cleaner:
Lotten the Wizard:
Feng Yifei/Li Xinlin:

Character Sheet:

Name:
Nationality:
Weapons:
Group (Crows of Morrigan, Lagoon Company, Hotel Moscow, Chinese Triad, Church of Violence, Cartel, Italian Mafia, Independent):
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio:
Theme Song:

Rules:
1. No God moding, though if it is Action Movie possible, than it is allowed.
2. No Mary Sues or Jerry Fus
3. Any amount of characters if fine, just keep track with them.
4. 2-4 sentences per post at the least.
5. Rated M for cussing and violence. This IS Black Lagoon after all.

Last edited by sean_hiruki on Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

PostSubject: Re: Black Lagoon: The Crows of Morrigan   Black Lagoon: The Crows of Morrigan I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 6:34 pm

Name: Sean O'Herrow
Nationality: Irish
Weapons: Colt 1911 , Dirk , Bowie Knife , Magnum ,
Group (Crows of Morrigan, Lagoon Company, Hotel Moscow, Chinese Triad, Church of Violence, Cartel, Italian Mafia, Independent): The Crows of Morrigan
Appearance: http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/characters/8/35457.jpg
Personality: The typical Irishman in that he likes to fight, and he knows how to. But he is smart enough to only start fights he know he can win. He is intelligent, good humored and a charismatic leader. He is confident, but not full of himself. Sean has a kind smile and warm attitude, but mess with his family (AKA The Crows) and you are dead. He treats everyone around him with equal respect, unless he feels they do not deserve it.
Bio: Born a poor Irish boy on the streets of Dublin, Sean has been a loner since before her could walk. The church raised him as civil war raged on the streets. He grew up hearing the stories about the "Tuatha Dé Danann", or the gods and goddesses of Irish myth. At the age of 14, he joined the Irish Mob. He rose through the ranks and has recently been sent to Roanapur to plant an Irish foot in the soul. He now seeks an alliance with the other Mafia in the city in order to keep a balance of power and peace between the gangs.
Theme Song: "What's Left of the Flag" By Flogging Molly
Back to top Go down
Ersher

Ersher

Location : On the run from two of the most beatiful dangerous Fire Nation women I've ever met, Azula & Ty Lee.

PostSubject: Re: Black Lagoon: The Crows of Morrigan   Black Lagoon: The Crows of Morrigan I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:13 pm

Name: Jerrel "J-Rel" O'Harris
Nationality: Black Irish American
Weapons: Beowulf AR-15, Butterfly kives, Barretta with extended clip
Group (Crows of Morrigan, Lagoon Company, Hotel Moscow, Chinese Triad, Church of Violence, Cartel, Italian Mafia, Independent): Crows of Morrigan
Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i88.photobucket.com/albums/k195/Ersher9/rsz_533.jpg
Personality: Loves fighting and women, but knows when the time calls for either. He's smart and loyal, but is a hardened person yet fun.
Bio: Jerrel used to a gang leader back in America, he had wiped out a rival gang even though his was so small. His allies despised him for this and plotted against him, not to kill him, but to get him out the way for good. He was taken to Roanapur for "fun and relaxation" from the gang activity back in the states. After a hard night of partying the first night he found himself stranded with all his belongs except his clothes stolen.
Theme Song: Cash Flow by Ace Hood
Back to top Go down
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

PostSubject: Re: Black Lagoon: The Crows of Morrigan   Black Lagoon: The Crows of Morrigan I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:35 pm

accepted
Back to top Go down
Ersher

Ersher

Location : On the run from two of the most beatiful dangerous Fire Nation women I've ever met, Azula & Ty Lee.

PostSubject: Re: Black Lagoon: The Crows of Morrigan   Black Lagoon: The Crows of Morrigan I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:03 am

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Lagoon: The Crows of Morrigan   Black Lagoon: The Crows of Morrigan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Worlds Roleplaying :: Roleplaying :: The Roleplay Graveyard-
Jump to: