New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender

Go down 
+2
Oblivion
Magus1108
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:01 pm

Nikon

"And what sort of justice is that?" Nikon asked as he came out of the shadows. "The Avatar is nothing but a tyrant. And you are his thug enforcers, willing to do just about anything if it means a raise in status. People like you, Lee Marro, make me sick."

"Nikon!" Sato whirled over to the 'traitor' and and got out his sword. The men under him either shifted into bending stances or got out weapons of their own.

"So, you are here after all..."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:54 pm

Lien

"Nikon," Lien said surprised, and her heart began to race. "No, why did he show himself?" She was a little surprised she cared so much, but he was about to be taken by the Avatar's men. At that point she realized that she did believe him and the spirit, but it looked too late, she would have no idea what to do without him.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:13 pm

Mei looked up at Lien in confusion. She heard her say the man's name. Did her sister know who this guy was? No that couldn't be possible.

"Are you ok Lien?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:06 pm

Nikon

"Yes, I am here, Sato. I was hoping that I wouldn't have to get these poor villagers involved, but I couldn't stand what you were doing. I've come to defend these villagers. You and your men shall not harm them." Nikon said. He drew his own sword and began to circle Sato. His opponent followed, and the two began to look for an opening in the other.

"Men, stay back! Protect the villagers from this traitor. Nikon seeks an honorable duel, and I will grant that wish. Anyone who dares interfere will face my blade." Sato warned. The two continued to circle each other for a few minutes before Nikon leapt at Sato and tried to behead him. Sato blocked the strike, and pushed back at Nikon.

The two went on with their deadly duel. For almost half an hour the two went at it. Both proved amazing in the art of the sword, and it was clear that they were both masters in their craft. However, neither of them could last forever. Sato and Nikon would near their breaking points sooner or later. The question was, who would reach it first?

The question was answered ten minutes later. Nikon, breathing heavily with sweat rolling down his face, proved to be a moment too slow in blocking Sato's next slash. The cold blade bit into Nikon's right arm, just below his elbow, causing him to hiss with pain. Sato took advantage of Nikon's momentary distraction, and with a well-aimed kick he knocked Nikon's sword out of his hands. Sato then struck out with his blade, stopping short of piercing Nikon's neck. Nikon paused from his attempt to retrieve his sword and stared at Sato. He pressed the blade to Nikon's neck, but did not cut into it. Yet.

"Submit to me now, Nikon. I can take you as my prisoner, and perhaps the Avatar will show you mercy. Do not make me kill you." Sato pleaded. But one look into Nikon's eyes told him what the answer would be.

"Very well, then. I suppose I have no other choice..."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:39 pm

Lien

"Ye-yes, I'm fine," Lien replied to her younger sister before the two men dueled. It lasted for what seemed like hours until Nikon was defeated. The man was offering him a chance to surrender, but he didn't take it, and he was about to be killed.

"No, stop it," Lien shouted, running out of the crowd and toward Nikon.

Lee

When a teen girl ran out of the crowd trying to prevent Sato from finishing the traitor, soldiers quickly intercepted her, holding her by the arms. Lee approached her and said, "this man is a traitor to the Avatar. He will face justice, as will you if you don't stop trying to prevent this." He lit a flame in his hand, bringing it very close to Lien's face.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:44 pm

Mei cried out when Lien shot forward to defend the traitor. She did not understand what was going on. She looked at her father and eldest sister as if they might know what was going on with Lien.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:45 pm

Nikon, Sato

"No!" Nikon shouted. He would have gone to her, but Sato still kept him at sword point.

"Commander, that is enough! You will not harm her." Sato growled out at Lee, taking his attention off of Nikon.

Mauru

A single sentence was spoken into Lien's mind, then.

"I am sorry, Lien, but I have no other choice. Assuming direct control..."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:34 pm

Lien/Lee

Before Lee could say anything, Lien's eyes started glowing. "What the-" he was cut off by Lien pushing both soldiers holding her backwards several yards and delvering a series of strikes to Lee's body. She wasted no time in running faster than she ever had before and striking any soldier who got in her way, as each, including Lee, toppled over, unable to move.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:41 pm

Mei was more scared than ever. What was going on with her sister? She looked back at her family, and then to Lien. This was all too strange for the young girl.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:56 pm

Sato, Nikon

Sato watched Lien's display of power with a mixture of fear and awe. He lowered his sword from Nikon's neck and simply gaped at Lien. "What in the world...?"
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:02 pm

Lien

Lien's head flashed to glare at Sato, and in a matter of seconds she was in front of him, and struck a series of points in his abdomen, arms and shoulders, and legs. Her hands moved quickly, as if she knew by heart where each point she wanted to strike was and took the shortest movement possible to do it.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:48 pm

Sato, Nikon, Hsiao

Sato crumbled to the ground like the men before him, finding himself unable to move. Sato stared up at Nikon and glared at him as he attempted to get up. But his limbs continued to fail him.

"Lien....I see. This is Mauru's doing." Nikon whispered, mostly to himself.

"L-Lien! A-Are you alright?" Hsiao asked as he left his grandfather's side, cautiously approaching the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:54 pm

Lien

Lien's head snapped toward Hsiao, eyes still glowing, but they began to fade, until they were normal once more. With a quiet moan she fell to the ground, unconcious.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 3:29 pm

Mei ran over next to Hsiao, seeing that her family was not telling her anything. She hid behind the older boy, almost as if she was afraid of her sister, which she was. But she was concerned too. Something was off.

"L-lien? Sister?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:29 pm

((Don't forget, Toko, that I told you already that the older sister was gone, traveling to Ba Sing Se. Only their father is there.))

Nikon, Hsiao

"Lien!" Hsiao quickly moved to pick her up as his friend fainted. Hsiao looked at her with great concern.

"This ordeal has likely drained much of her energy." Nikon said. He glanced back toward the disabled soldiers. "Boy, take Lien somewhere safe where she can rest. Everyone else, go back to your homes. I will deal with the soldiers."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:41 pm

(.....I have a horrible memory. I'm sorry.)

Mei ran over to Lien and Hsiao. She wanted to be with her sister. But she was a little unsure if she should.

"Hs-hsaio you should take her home. Or at least let me stay with her," she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:29 pm

Nikon, Hsiao

"She can stay with us while she recovers." Hsiao's grandfather suggested. He turned to Lien's father. "With your permission, of course."

The man nodded wordlessly and walked away with the other villagers as the crowd started to disperse. Hsiao and his grandfather picked up Lien and started to take her to their home.

"You're welcome to follow us, if you want." Hsiao's grandfather said to Mei.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 5:02 pm

Mei nodded and followed them. She didn't want to be alone with her father. She also had a lot of things to ask Lien when she awoke.

"Thank you Sir."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 7:13 pm

Lien

Hours later, Lien opened her eyes, her whole body felt heavy like she had ran for miles. "Ugh... what happened," she asked, not aware enough to tell if she was alone or where she was.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:17 am

Hsiao, Nikon

"Lien! You're awake!" Hsiao exclaimed as he sprung up from the chair he was sitting in. "Man, you sure did have us worried."

"Indeed." Nikon commented.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:49 am

Lien

As he head started to clear, Lien recognized Hsiao and Nikon, but that didn't feel right, why would the two of them be together? "What happened," she asked again. "The last thing I remember was that soldier almost burning my face, then I went blank."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:34 am

Mei threw herself at Lien, hugging her sister tightly.

"Lien I was so worried!"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:05 am

Hsiao

"You, um...sorta beat up all the soldiers that were harassing us." Hsiao replied.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:16 am

Lien

Lien hugged her sister back, taken surprise by her sudden hug. "Wait, what," she asked, perplexed by Hsiao's statement. "I know I was the one who was out, but it sounds like you had a weird dream or something. There's no way I could have done anything against those guys, they had me pretty restrained as I recall."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:05 pm

"But it's true," Mei said, pulling back. Her face dropped and she looked at Hsiao than to her sister. "It was kind of scary."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender   Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avatar: Legend of the Spiritbender
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next