New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fay - T (Open)

Go down 
+4
TokoToTheEnd
Oblivion
Sarcastic Master
Casey Jewels
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

Fay - T (Open) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 12:27 am

Snapping to attention, Lewis opened the passenger-side door, "Sorry, kinda spaced out for a second," he said, "Mom was always getting onto me about it, said, 'You'll never amount to anything in life if you don't get your head out of the clouds,'" he rambled as he move the the driver's side.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 1:18 am

With very strong misgivings, Morgan slid into the seat, allowing the door to shut behind her. Her body was turned away from Lewis, and her head stared straight ahead, though her brown eyes were turned towards the young man.

"Just take me home. 256 Alpine Street."

---

"Where is Tadi?"

Hale raised an eyebrow at his neighbor. "Where he always is. Some school-related activity. Why does it matter?"

Aaron let out a grunt of annoyance. "Just stay inside." He turned and started heading for the door, but then paused and glanced back at Tadi's older brother. "That mind reading Enforcer might be coming around."
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 6:29 pm

As Lewis drove, he glanced over at Morgan, "So, what do you know about Tadi?" he asked, silently observing that she was already uncomfortable as it was; she apparently had trouble with trusting people, "You seemed to be surprised when I mentioned him..."
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:50 pm

"Well, duh," Morgan said in response to his last words. Her right hand reached up, resting on the door handle, ready to bolt if this man tried anything. "Why do you care what I know about Tadi, anyways? You said that you know him."
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fay - T (Open)
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19