New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fay - T (Open)

Go down 
+4
TokoToTheEnd
Oblivion
Sarcastic Master
Casey Jewels
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

Fay - T (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:34 am

"You better get to it then," Charlie said. She was not strict, but she didn't like it when kids skipped school. "You don't want to get into trouble."

Charlie turned and walked away. She was going to be late if she didn't hurry.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:10 pm

"We're going." Tadi placed one hand back onto Morgan's backpack, and with the other he waved at Kyron to follow. "C'mon, guys."

Morgan growled and shoved Tadi's hand away, but she followed after him, with her arms followed across her chest and a scowl on her face. "This is such a waste of time."
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:39 pm

"We could hang out after school," Kyron offered as he followed Tadi and the girl, "I'm camped out in one of the 'parks' in this city."

He raised an eyebrow at the girl, "What's your name, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:18 pm

"Or we could not," Morgan responded. She mentally groaned as the two-story school came into sight. The building was an off-white in color, and displayed a painting of a phoenix above the door, with its red and orange wings spread out, as if for flight.

A slight smirk came to Morgan's mouth. It had been great, when she had brought the thing to life just two months ago, and it had taken the teachers two hours of chasing the phoenix around and thirty minutes of the Enforcers doing the same thing before the phoenix had been returned back to the wall. Of course, she had nearly been expelled for that little stunt.

"She's Morgan," Tadi offered as they stepped onto the school grounds. "And don't be insulted by her--she's not treating you any different than she treats everyone else. And I have a meeting after school, or I'd join ya."

"You always have meetings...," Morgan grumbled. "I don't know why anyone would want to be class pres."

He sighed, then looked over at Kyron. "You can always drag her along, if you'd like. She's not as bad as she first seems." He leaned closer and cupped his hand towards the Shaman's ear. "She's worse."

Morgan kicked him, and he grinned.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 4:52 pm

Kyron nodded in understanding, raising an eyebrow at the unfamiliar term of "class pres", but figured he'd figure out eventually. He chuckled a little.

"I get it. She's like a Fangen Cobra. Very pretty but if you don't respect her, she'll bite your head off," he commented, recalling the time where he accidentally found himself in one's nest. He had to stay very still until his Master found him and soothed the snake with Nil.

He looked at the school, taking in the image the phoenix and its strangely straight-lined in design. Only things man-made were built with such specific design.

Last edited by almostinsane99 on Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:09 pm

(It would just be Nil. It's not like saying 'a spell', but more of 'with magic'.)

"And don't you forget it," she snapped at Kyron, then shoved the front doors open with both hands. She marched in, her brown boots slapping against the ground and echoing into any classrooms that were open--she was never one to make a quiet entrance.

"I trust that you can find your way to class?" Tadi asked her as he followed after, pausing to hold the door open for Kyron.

She grunted in response and continued on her way, heading for the stairs.

The blonde-haired teen watched her for a moment, then turned to face the Shaman. "I'll help ya get set up and find your classes and all that."

(Btw, Tadi covers his Occult meetings up with pretending he has class president meetings, so there is an Occult meeting after school.)
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:16 pm

(Ah. Edited. And, got it.)

"I'd appreciate it. Thank you," Kyron told Tadi with a small bow of his head. He took his schedule out of his pocket, "My first class is with Mrs. Madi. Do you know who that is?"
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:09 pm

"She's the science teacher, for the Twelve Years. I'll have her next year, but I've heard she's pretty good, though a little strict." Tadi steered Kyron towards the stairs and dropped his voice to a low whisper.

"Better than having off-world teachers, though. They've been threatening to do that, you know, if we don't keep ourselves in better control."

Tadi didn't know if the teen beside him would understand what he was hinting at, but it was worth a shot. Surely a Shaman would be against Eta, and he would also know better how to wield Fay, than kids who had grown up here, surrounded by technology and the wonders it had to offer.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:43 pm

"Off-worlders?!"Kyron asked loudly, shocked at the very idea. His Master told him that they were not only ignorant of the Fay and world, but disconnected. The very idea chilled him to the bone.

"Why would they come here? They've already caused enough trouble, like buying forests just to destroy them!" he exclaimed, remembering Mhenlo's explanation on logging and huge, galaxy-wide corporations that profited off of it.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:07 am

Tadi flinched back, his sensitive ears ringing, and he slammed a hand over Kyron's mouth. "Shh," he hissed as he glanced back, to see several curious faces peeking out from classrooms. He hurried and pulled Kyron up onto the second floor.

"Not so loud," he murmured as he removed his hand. "It's just an idle threat, to keep us in line. They wouldn't actually go to the effort."

So he isn't aware...
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:24 am

Aire heard voices outside the classroom and she slipped through the door. She saw Tadi and some other guy she didn't know. Tadi pulled him away and Aire smiled faintly. The teacher said for everyone to get back into the room and Aire sat back down.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:22 am

"Ah, sorry," Kyron told him sheepishly, keeping in mind that not everyone shared his or the other Shamans' views. He looked over at the the classroom Tadi seemed to be leading him towards.

"Is that Mrs. Madi's classroom?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:41 pm

"You apology is accepted." He then gave a nod of his head. "Yep, that's it." He gave Kyron a pat on the back. "Good luck. The first day is usually rough, but things will get better."

He smiled, remembering back on his first day, and how Morgan had been the leader of the group that had taunted him. Oh, how things had changed.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:45 pm

"It can't be that rough," Kyron told Tadi with a confident grin as he entered the classroom. After all, this was all new to him and he only needed to learn enough to function in the modern world whenever he visited the city.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:40 pm

Sterling looked up as a boy entered the room. He could feel his confidence, but he also could feel that he was nervous as well. Sterling smirked. Maybe he could have some fun with this boy.

Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:39 pm

Tadi watched as the Shaman stepped inside, then he continued down the hall with a sigh. A quick glance in Mr. Cluff's room confirmed that Morgan was indeed there, and then he headed back downstairs, to his own class.

(I probably won't be online much for a few days starting tomorrow, so feel free to RP throughout school and a little bit after. I'm hoping things will settle down by Tuesday.)
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:47 pm

(Okay. Cool.)

Kyron looked around, seeing that everyone was at a desk. Quickly, he decided to sit in one of the empty desks near the front. It was next to another boy his age so he greeted him, "Hello."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:04 pm

Sterling turned to Kyron and looked at him. He was not in the mood for making any new friends, but he didn't want to come off rude during first impression.

"Hey. I'm Sterling."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 6:24 pm

"I'm Kyron," the Shaman told the boy before looking to the front, wondering when the teacher would start the lesson, "Do you like this class?"
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:43 pm

(Skipping to end of school)

Tadi paced back and forth outside of the school. Where was Aire? His eyes scanned over the students leaving the building, a slight pit growing in his stomach as he failed to see her.

He felt a hand on his shoulder and turned to see the only other member of his group standing there--a young teen by the name of Tory. "You do this every time," she said, and her dark lips turned up in a smile. "Nobody can be after us when they don't even know that we exist."

He sighed softly and turned back to scanning the crowd. "I'm not worried."

----------

Morgan stepped outside, blinking at the sudden sunlight, then stepped over to the side. She stood awkwardly there, biting the inside of her cheek as she scanned over the leaving students. Where was...? Oh, there he was. He had that stupid meeting today.

She turned away from Tadi and pretended to check something with her back before starting off again.

Her brown eyes stared at the ground and her fingers curled into fists. She didn't need Tadi; she didn't need anyone. She could handle herself.

"I don't give a dang what he does," she muttered. "Not a dang."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:18 pm

Kyron stepped outside of the school building, a thoughtful expression on his face. School... was not what he had expected. After being provided with his supplies for the year, things had started to go downhill. People openly mocked him from his appearance to his lifestyle. People edged away from him at lunch when he commented about what he usually ate. The teachers were kind enough, but that seemed to isolate him from the others even more.

He smiled slightly when he looked up and saw the girl from before, Morgan. He approached her and commented, "School... is not what I expected."
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:37 am

Morgan turned at the voice, groaning inside when she reailzed who it was. The stupid Shaman kid.

"Well, duh! I told you it was a prison. But life is Heck, so what does it matter?" She turned away from him and started walking again. She was unsure of where she was headed, but anywhere was better than hanging around the school grounds. "I don't know if you have a place to stay," she called back. "But if you don't, I'd go talk to Tadi."

And leave me the heck alone.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:17 pm

"You seem angry, but not at me," the Shaman muttered before shrugging. She'd tell him about it if she wanted to. He continued, "I already have my tent pitched in the park so I'm good. What do you do after school?"

He said the last part curiously as he had no idea what normal kids his age did for fun in the city.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:44 pm

Aire walked out of her last class, a smile on her face. She walked slowly, though she knew she was late. Eventually she spotted Tory and Tadi and waved to them.

"Sorry I'm late. I was discussing an assignment with my teachr."
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:16 pm

"You plan on living in a tent for the next year?" Morgan scoffed. She gave a quick glance behind her. Did he really plan to follow her for the rest of the day? Couldn't he see that she was busy being angry at the world?

"But whatever." Her gaze dropped down to the sidewalk for a moment, and she bit her lip. "I'm going to the store. I could care less what you do.

--------

Tadi breathed out a sigh of relief at the sight of Aire, and waved back at her. He adjusted his backpack, and then started towards her.

"I told you she was fine," Tory said as she followed after.

"I know," he mouthed back and then smiled at Aire as he met her halfway. "No harm done," he told her as he gave her a pat on the back. "Now off we go."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fay - T (Open)   Fay - T (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fay - T (Open)
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Worlds Roleplaying :: Roleplaying :: The Roleplay Graveyard-
Jump to: