New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 5:07 pm

Ty Lee

Smiling brightly, Ty Lee, once again, pulled Mai with her, "Oh, wow! That's so great! I mean, mine's near the third floor too! What a coincidence? We'll be neighbors!" she said, overjoyed at the idea of having a room next to her best friend. What were the odds of that?

"So, what room are you staying in?" Ty lee asked as she brought them to a stop in front of her door.

-----------------------
Katara

"He...he thinks he's the Avatar? And he's killed people?" she asked, growing worried. She shook her head, trying to shake off her panic, "Where's Azula, is she alright?" she asked.

A knock sounded at the door as it opened slightly, the face of a Dai-Li agent just barely visable, "My Lord, Princess Toph awaits you in the main gallery with the servant, Sokka, and some...friends..."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 5:20 pm

Mai

"....Here." Mai stated, pointing at the entrance to Ty Lee's apartment door. "Huh. Guess we're the ones who are roommates now."

Long Feng

"She has been imprisoned, but now that we have determined her innocence in these events, she will be let go shortly." Long Feng answered. He glanced toward the Dai Li agent and nodded at him.

"Good. I'll be with them shortly."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 5:33 pm

Ty Lee

She smiled, but it faltered slightly as her face flushed, "Wait, what? You I...we...here? Together?!" she asked, getting increasingly nervous. She blinked a few times, looking back and forth between Mai and her...their, room.

Her mouth curled into an uneasy smile as she grabbed Mai and pulled her into one of her big hugs, "Oh! This'll be so great! Just like old times!"

--------------------------------
Katara

Katara nodded, trying to stand once more. Uneasily, she managed to stand up, using a nearby cot to steady herself as a wave of nausea pass through her. "My brother is here?" Katara asked, looking at Long Feng, "Can I see him?"

The Dai-Li agent had long since closed the door and retreated after spoken to Long Feng, returning to his normal duties.

Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:08 pm

Long Feng

"Of course. You may follow me."

Mai

"Yeah." Mai gently pried Ty Lee off of her and looked toward their new shared apartment.

"I suppose we should go in now. I need to unpack, and get a change of clothes."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:38 pm

Katara

Nodding, Katara gathered herself and followed Long Feng. She gingerly looked towards the Dai-Li, noting the mixed looks about them, some of them disdain.

--------------------------
Ty Lee

Scratching the back of her head, she opened the door for Mai, "Okay, well, just make yourself at home." she said as she remembered, "um, I only, I mean...we only have one bed, so..." she said, her blush deepening as she shied her face away from Mai, looking at the floor.

"The, uh, cabinet is across the room and the dresser is in the other room. We can go out later to pick up some stuff for you, if you like."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:51 pm

Mai

"Fine with me. And I don't mind sharing the bed." Mai commented. She planted a duffel bag on the bed and quickly unpacked, removing a few changes of clothes and a series of knives and daggers, and other small and deadly weapons.

Once that was done, and the weapons were put somewhere else, Mai started to disrobe.

((I guess we wait on AI posting with Sokka, now.))
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:59 pm

Ty Lee

Ty Lee closed the door behind her as Mai started to unpack. Ty Lee went into the small area at the back at she started to prepare something light to eat, turning around as Mai started to disrobe. Ty Lee's cooling blush flared again, "Wha-what? I thought you...but I...Don't you want to eat first?" she stammered as she eyed Mai's revealed shoulders, light and well toned.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:09 pm

Mai

"Hm? Yeah, sure, after I change. I've been in these smelly old things all day and all last night. I was following someone until midnight, with no opportunity to really change. Until now." Mai replied. She finished taking off her shirt and started to unbind her chest wrappings.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:19 pm

Ty Lee

"By Agni! She's out to kill me!" Ty Lee muttered to herself, torn between watching and looking away...she found, try as she might, she couldn't take her gaze away. She didn't even notice the tickling running down her upper lip as her breathing picked up.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:40 pm

Mai

Without even noticing Ty Lee's flustered self, Mai calmly undid her chest bindings and put the cloth on the bed with her shirt. After this she began to remove her pants.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:54 pm

Ty Lee

As the drops of blood hit the floor, Ty Lee was broken from her gaze, as her mind kick-started, "You know, Mai, I was just thinking...." she said, voice jittery as she approached her friend, "It doesn't make much sense for you to change clothes when you're just going to make you clean ones dirty!"

She was stalling as best she could as she set the snacks on the table, not even noticing her still dripping nose, "So, why don't you just borrow some of my clothes? I mean, I know," she started, clutching her significantly larger bust, "that it might be a little loose and everything, but it'll be fine!" she said, laughing a little until she noticed Mai about to take off her pants.

Ty Lee freaked out, not sure what to do so she did the first thing that came to mind; lunging toward Mai, she embraced her tightly, "Nooo!" she cried out, not even thinking about why.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 8:08 pm

Mai

A soft thud followed Ty Lee's actions as she sent Mai off balance and both of them crashed to the floor, with Ty Lee on top of Mai.

"....What are you doing? And why is your nose bleeding?" Mai gave her friend a bewildered look, very surprised by the acrobat's actions. She dimly noticed that, during the crash, her pants had slipped down her legs, covering her ankles. And one of Ty Lee's hands happened to be on her thigh.

((Hehe. Poor Ty Lee. I'd kill to be in her position though.))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:50 pm

Sokka gasped when he entered the room. Not only was the Earth Emperor, there, but he was talking to his sister. He clenched his hands. He hoped she wasn't in trouble...

"Katara, what are you doing here?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 4:56 pm

Ty Lee

She was vaguely aware that her hand was on Mai's thigh, soft, yet toned from her training, Ty Lee couldn't help herself, gently caressing the smooth skin beneath her finger tips. "Huh, was the only response she could manage, as her gaze flitted over Mai's, mostly, unclothed body.

"Um, air...dry...it happens a lot..." she muttered weakly, as her vision blurred; she then shook her head as she looked Mai in the eyes, "You're so beautiful, Mai..." then fainted.

---------------------------
Katara

She heard her brother, turning to look at him as she smiled brightly, "Sokka!" she called out as ran over and hugged him, "Are you aright?" she asked, keeping him in a death hold of an embrace.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:25 pm

Mai

Mai blushed and simply stared back at the now unconscious Ty Lee. After a few seconds she pushed the heavy girl off of her, and got back to her feet. Mai sighed and quickly recovered from the unexpected...event. She went about completely undressing, and changed back into some cleaner clothes within a few minutes. She picked up Ty Lee and layed her on the bed. After disappearing into a small kitchen for a minute, Mai came back and held up some smelling salts under Ty Lee's nose.

"Wake up, idiot."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:54 pm

Sokka hugged her back, relief flooding his features, "Yeah. I'm fine. What are you doing here? You're supposed to be at the tea shop!"
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:12 pm

Katara

"I was at the tea shop, but I was kind of...well, the Emperor came in and liked my tea, so he asked me to serve some at his meeting with some of the Fire Nation Ambassadors." she said, holding her brother at arm's length, "What are you doing here? Did they do anything to you? Interrogate you, threaten you, anything? And...is that Princess Toph?" she asked, whispering the last part to Sokka.

----------------------------
Ty Lee

Ty Lee jerked awake from the smelling salts, sputtering as settled down, "Wha-what happened? Where am I? Mai?" she asked as she felt the slight tickle under her nose as she brought her hand to her lip as it came away with blood.

"Um, Mai? What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:17 pm

Mai

"You tell me. You passed out on top of me after you jumped me." Mai frowned a little at her old friend and crossed her arms. "Is there something you need to tell me, Ty Lee?"
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:01 pm

Ty Lee

"That depends, Mai...What do you think I need to be telling you?" she said shyly, as fumbled with her hands, looking away from Mai, trying to hide her blush. This was not going so well...
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:15 pm

Mai

"It wasn't hard for me to figure out you were gay. I mean, while you made a show of talking about boys, you never really paid attention to them. I noticed you mostly looking at the girls in the Academy." Mai said nonchalantly. "But it never occurred to me that you....had a crush on me."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:21 pm

Ty Lee

Ty Lee huffed, her shoulders sagging, "Was it really that obvious?" she asked as she didn't need an answer...Mai had already painted everything clearly; Spirits, she really was obvious! She tentatively looked up at Mai, "You're...taking this pretty well."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:39 pm

Mai

"Well, I've had bigger shocks." Mai replied. "And I'm not quite sure...how to feel about this."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 11:03 pm

Ty Lee

Smiling wryly, she responded, "Well, you're taking it better than Azula would, so that counts for something. Anyways, I have a performance tonight, and you can come if you like; I'll see that your admission fee is waived." getting up from the bed, she went over to a mirror, checking the state of her jester face-paint, "Ugh, I guess I really should have taken this off before I left..."

Then she turned to Mai, a sly smile on her face, "And don't think I don't know you were doing that whole thing earlier on purpose! Were you trying to give my a heart attack?" she asked jokingly as she took a rag and started to remove her mussed paint.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 11:20 pm

Mai

Mai chuckled a little in response. "I was curious about how you might respond, but I truly didn't think you'd mind, or that you'd react so severely. Though I guess I was proven wrong."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 11:25 pm

Ty Lee

Holding the rag away from her half-clean face, she pointed are her still faintly-bloody nose, "I'd say so." she said with a giggle as she resumed wiping her face clear of paint, "You still sure about sharing a bed? I could sleep on the couch, so you can have the bed."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next